[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grey.

+23
Peregrine
Mrsebi
Tom Gaskarth
Felix
Bram
Alanza
Malkoir
Icey
KageArashi
Gurpus
Kaotic
Hunter Reckoning
Juliana
5secondchaos
Atriax
V
Shadow
Ryzaa
Winnie
Flaw of Insanity
Deathclaws
Cial
Charon
27 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grey. - Page 6 Empty Re: Grey.

Post by Gurpus Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

As Gurpus stood up and wiped the dirt from his mouth and checked that none of his bones were broken, he saw a 100 meters tall giant emotionless minion heading towards the TR stronghold. Gurpus saw that Weena was trying his hardest to kill the giant before it reached the stronghold. Well I guess I’ll help the giant by killing Weena so that the stronghold will fall to the ground.

Gurpus focused all his energy and mana onto the palms of his hands. The ball of dark mana was getting bigger by the second and powerful too. It was bigger and more powerful than Gurpus had ever created and seen. It was bigger than a giants head and could probably create a huge crater in the ground.

The ball of dark mana started to stop growing, which was a sure sign that it was time for Weena to die. “DODGE THIS WEENA!” Gurpus yelled as he launched the ball of dark mana towards Weena.

Weena sensed something wrong in the manaverse. He turned around just in time to see the giant ball of dark energy heading towards him. There was no time to bring up a mana shield or to try and hit it back at the caster. The only thing Weena could do was try and dodge it. Weena jumped to the side hoping that the dark mana would don’t hit him, but Weena couldn’t be more wrong. The ball of dark mana hit ground next to Weena sending him flying backwards 100 meters. The impact was so strong that it knocked by the giant and Grey’s minions that were around the giant.

Gurpus laughed so hard that it could be heard all across the battle field. He drew his blunderbuss and fired wildly at the battle field hoping to hit someone. Gurpus then teleported himself a few meters away from where Weena had landed.

Gurpus wasn’t taking any chances that the ball of dark mana had killed Weena. He charged up two small balls of dark mana in both his hands and fired them at Weena as he was trying to get up. The dark mana hit Weena dead on and pushed him back a few meters.

Weena was feeling weak and couldn’t fine the energy to bring up a mana shield. Gurpus was continually firing balls of dark mana at the all most dead Weena. Weena some how managed to fire a ball of white mana at Gurpus, which did nothing but give Gurpus something to dodge at.

Gurpus drew his blade and stood next to Weena. “You thought that you were more powerful than I, didn’t you Weena. You thought that I was just another one of Grey’s mindless minions. WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! AND NOW YOU WILL DIE! HAHAHAHAHA!” Gurpus drew his blade over his head and was about to stab Weena when he suddenly saw a grey faced man in the corner of his eye. It was Grey himself.

“You!”
“It has been a long time since I last sure you Gurpus.”
“Of course it has. You had me frozen it ice, remember?”
“Ah yes, I remember. You deserved it after what you did.”
“I deserved it for finding out that it was you that killed my family! That it was you that destroyed my home town!”
“Well I didn’t want my death to come to soon; so my only option was to have you frozen forever.”

“Well today is your lucky day Grey, because today…I KILL YOU!” And with those words Gurpus charged at Grey, with flames of darkness burning in his eyes.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Number of posts : 193
User Points : 8182

http://twitter.com/gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:24 am

Weena had expected Gurpus to strike back, no matter how beaten down he was. Sensing Gurpus charging up his attack, a plan formed in his mind. Quickly flashing to the Manaverse and back, Weena summoned his ghost image left in the Manaverse, an almost-perfect clone. This is experimental, he thought to himself, But we can't be distracted by Gurpus. We have much bigger things to worry about. He silently chuckled at his own pun.

From this far up, no one could notice that there were two Weenas flying in the air. Nodding the instructions in to his clone, Weena teleported to the stronghold roof.

Wind whipped around him, and here it was raining, for his aura wasn't here to keep it away. Climbing back up to two feet, he noticed a white-haired man bringing down lightning from the clouds like he did, albeit with much more "flash". He could swear electricity crackled off him. "Well?" he boomed, "Aren't you going to help me?" With that, he leapt off the stronghold roof, many TR members following suit.

Weena was going to move to help them, but with a sudden gasp, he realised his power was gone, and he crumpled to the ground, having exerted all of his power on the clone, only a few metres from where Juli was tending to Hunter.

Weena2, as the clone had nicknamed itself, saw Gurpus' dark blast coming long before it was launched. Managing to hear Gurpus' shout as he launched the dark blast, Weena2 did precisely what he knew Gurpus expected him to, except from a different point of view. Moving to the side to get a better angle, he sucked in the power of the blast, sending out a few dark blasts of mist for effect, before diving down, doing a few loops for effect.

He fired a mana blast at the ground, creating a loud crack, giving the impression that he had hist, and hard, before slowly floating down. Landing in pushup position, he only just managed to make it look like he was struggling to get up before Gurpus appeared. Starting to push up, Weena2 felt Gurpus launch a two smaller balls of dark magic at him. Sighing with the ease of it, Weena2 absorbed both blasts and leapt back, crumpling himself on the ground.

Not sensing anything out of the ordinary, Gurpus kept firing a continuous stream of attacks at Weena2, which he continued to absorb at ease, rolling around on the ground a few times for effect. This is too easy, he thought to himself. But just in case I don't seem convincing enough... He threw a feeble ball of mana at Gurpus, who swatted it away, too absorbed in his apparent victory.

Gurpus chose that moment to gloat, and Weena2 heard he unmistakable zing of a sword being unsheathed. This one's going to be hard to pull off, he thought, gritting his teeth. He braced himself, ready to use the plan that had half formed in his mind when he sensed an apparition.

Weena2's heart turned cold when he realised it was Grey. He and Gurpus were smoothly talking, with Gurpus still prideful and in his eyes, undefeatable. Precisely to his personality, Weena2 thought, he threatened to kill Grey.

Grey chuckled. "You can't be serious, Gurpus! I'm offering you a place in my army. Take my offer and I won't have to, ah, kill you."
Gurpus merely laughed, though Weena2 could see from the corner of his eye that he was glaring evilly. "Well that's just good for you, isn't it? Hahaha, Grey, prepare to meet your end!"

With that, Gurpus fired a dark blast at Grey, who swatted it aside, not even bothering to move in to battle stance. Weena2 realised he was now wearing a silver face mask, not unlike his cold soldiers, so cover up his deformed face. Gurpus spun around, a wave of dark magic flying at Grey. Chuckling, Grey brought up an immense wall of pure greyness,* before sighing. Weena2 sucked in a breath, and knew that this was a sign that Grey had stopped being playing games. He raised his hand, and suddenly a struggling Gurpus was lifted into the air.

Grey sighed. "I'm sorry to do this Gurpus, you would've made a nice minion." And with that, Gurpus' body began shaking violently. "What's... happening... to... me?" he choked. "Your end," Grey simply responded, before a beam of grey so bright it was almost silver shot from his hand, engulfing Gurpus like fire.

"You've underestimated too many people, my friend," Grey laughed, and Weena2 had a sneaking suspicion that Grey knew what he was about to do. Gurpus writhed in terror, screaming in pain, until Weena2 couldn't take it anymore, even to a person such as Gurpus. He leapt up, sent a mana shield between Gurpus and Grey, before diving to Gurpus' unconscious form, grabbing him and teleporting them both away, leaving a completely unsurprised Grey's maniacal laughing behind.

A second later, both Weena2 and Gurpus thudded to the stronghold roof, narrowly missing Weena. Standing up, Weena2 surveyed the situation, before standing over the unconscious Gurpus. "Make the right decision, my friend." he said, before fading back to the Manaverse from which he came.

* Repeditive much? *walks off, muttering "grey, greyness, greyified, grey-inator..."*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:56 am

/ /: Somewhere in the forest near the battleground
Kaotic was flying over the muddy ground, when he heard a big crash, he turned his head instinctively, to see a little white speck... with a huge blast of dark mana heading towards him
Weena..!
He knew what was going to happen, Weena noticed it too late, and tried to dodge it, but was not fast enough and got flung a few 100 meters.
There was mad cackling somewhere on the field, and the the force in the manaverse let him know someone had telejumped.
Kao found this trail, opened it, and jumped in.

Kao was telejumped to a flat piece of land somewhere near TR, it was muddy, there were almost no trees, and Weena was slumped in the mud, his royal suit brown and singed.
Weena was not moving.
Kao wouldnt've of noticed Grey and a figure well cloaked fighting if EoM didn't cut a huge Grey manablast in two and absorb any dangerous blast for Kao.
He looked up, Grey was unleashing manablasts after manablasts as if they were at his disposal*, but the black cladded figure was easily dodging, absorbing or just equalling Grey's blasts with his own dark manablasts.
Kao ran to weena, his eyes were blue, but the glow was fading quickly.
He still has life, but if they keep on, they seem to be drawing energy from Weena... he must've connected himself to the raw power of the manaverse for him to survive that dark blast.
Kao looked up and he noticed that Grey had just seen him.
Grey stopped blasting the black hooded figure, and pushed away a dark manablast as if it was nothing.

Kao realized the danger, brought up EoM and his eyes turned white, with a green glow, he charged his sword with Klysthe abilities, Kly power of will, and the bonding strength in less than a second, he raised EoM above his head, and smashed it into the ground.
What happened in the next few seconds was in slow motion.
As soon as EoM hit the ground, all 3 powers charged out in less than a second, creating about 5 shockwaves that traveled across the ground.
Seeming the dark figure was closer, he was hit first, and was flung an odd 20 meters in the air, next was Grey, but he easily jumped and while in mid air, hit telejump, there was a teleboom** as Grey telejumped straight to Kao, but before you could even hear the teleboom, Kao had jumped, and adopted the Hammer and Nail position.
(Now this is in ULTRA SLOW MODE***)
If kao hadn't jumped when he did, Grey would've impaled him on two fingers.
Grey's arm came up, he had also adopted the Hammer and Nail**** Kao kind of rolled over his arm in the air, yet not touching it, he saw Grey's neck and with his two fingers (if you could see the power of Kly emitted from kao's fingers, it would look like a glowing white thing blade) and stabbed his fingers into Grey's neck.
(Back to normal speed)
If anyone had seen what had happened wouldve:
1: Been blown away from the Shockwave
2: Been death from the teleboom
3: just seen blurs

Grey went flying, a green light was fading from around him. Kao had hit the spot. No time to celebrate though, Kao ran to Weena's limp body picked it up, took one last look at Grey anndd.... his mistake.
Grey looked into Kao's eyes, he had him.
He.. he can't have the Kly powers too...?
Grey laughed weakly, and made Kao drop Weena's body.
Grey slowly stood up, and charged his hands with two Grey manaballs*****
and he slowly walked towards Kao, Kao could do nothing, until a Thought hit him.
"Funny thing strength, you can just soak it up"
It was a rule Jango had given him.. and he must now use it to survive.

(No touchy, finished by this afternoon.. I hope : DD)

*A manablast is a practiced technique, which takes months to able to charge them up in less than a second.
** Twice the speed of sound
***Slower than slow mode o:
****Weird huh o.O
***** A manablast in the shape of a ball
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Grey. - Page 6 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36571

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:46 am

When Vamparagon was assessing TR's progress on the war from his room in the fortress, he noticed an oddly familiar shape in the distance. On closer inspection, he saw it was Shadow, commanding the enemy soldiers! *

Although he didn't want to, he knew what he had to do. He went to fetch Atriax, and brought him back to consult with him.

"Can you see what that is over there?" Vamp asked, and pointed in Shadow's direction.

"Why, that's... that's Shadow!" Atriax stammered. "What's he doing over there?"

"I don't know. However, if the worst has happened... you know what to do. Go over there and investigate, you're the best man for the job. **"

"Yes sir, " Atriax responded, then with a blur he was gone.

To avoid the brutal war going on, he had to go deep into the nearby forest to get around it. The stormy weather made it hard to navigate through the already dim trees. There were cold soldiers scattered around in the forest as well, who Atriax eliminated easily with swift slashes of his sword. Eventually it got too hard to travel through, so he knew he was far enough in to not be found sneaking to the enemy's base.

When he finally emerged, he looked up and surveyed the area. Sure enough, he saw Shadow commanding the enemy troops nearby. It was obvious to him the loyal member of TR was possessed. With a sigh, Atriax unsheathed his blade and began to sneak up on Shadow. He was deep into the camp of Grey's army, so he knew he had to be very careful, otherwise... well, he didn't want to think about it. Hiding behind tents and dodging cold soldiers, he was slowly getting closer to his target.

Atriax was a few metres away from Shadow, and he knew he only had one chance to do this. He leaped gracefully into the air, threw his sword at Shadow while in the air, then landed next to his possessed friend. With a thud, the sword collided with Shadow, but he didn't even seem to feel it. Shadow whipped around, enraged. He lunged at Atriax, but with lightning fast relexes he dodged him, and Shadow fell straight down onto the ground. Atriax picked his sword up off the ground, then with one swift motion, he stabbed his sword through the demon's head. His corpse burst into black flames, and within seconds there was no trace of him left. Regretfully, Atriax walked out of the base and back into the forest the way he came, not caring if he was spotted.

* He was teleported back to Grey after the encounter with Weena, Risa and Juli, that's how he's still alive.
** I'm assuming Atriax is still an assassin in this story.
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572065

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:02 am

Ice was in the midst of the battle, He had watched as Grey had done the same to his fellow TR brother, Shadow. Now they were both forced to help Grey. At lease Ice had a consience of what he was doing. From the looks of it Shadow had no idea that he was under Grey's spell. A cold ice tear ran down Ice's cheek. What if TR couldnt defeat Grey and save himself and Shadow? Ice was prepared to die though for TR though, he would rather have a fellow TR brother plunge their sword into his chest, than to live to see TR fall. Ice made his way through the battle, knowing he was about to encounter his fellow brothers. What was he to do? Maybe they could help him and Shadow. Maybe he was better left with letting them kill him.
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : Grey. - Page 6 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128014

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanza Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Set in the future...
A winged being swooped in from the sky, stopping just above the ground to let themself descend upon the ground softly and slowly.
The being then reveals itself to be a woman with long red hair up in a ponytail, piercing bright green eyes and large feathered wings of crimson. The woman's name was Alanza Demonica, and she was a part of the clan known as TR.
She looked toward the main enemy, Grey.
Her eyes narrowed, her fury turning her vision red like blood.
This was the person who started all this.
Grey noticed her and smiled menacingly beneath his silver mask, chuckling. "You want to have a go, eh? I doubt you'll survive. Here, catch!" He shouted, throwing a grey mana ball at Alanza.
Alanza watched the ball fly towards her, she lifted her arm, repelling the blast and knocking it into the ground.
Her eyes never strayed from Grey as she walked slowly towards him, reaching back to unsheath her Iryerris blade.
She was silent. Grey was silent.
She stopped, inches away from him, staring him down, her eyes looked as if she could pierce his armour.
Grey laughed and looked down at her. "Your glares make me laugh, little girl. Now, prepare to have your wings clipped." he said, amused, not knowing Alanza, and her powers. He lifted his arm, and Alanza immediately grabbed it, twisted it and threw him over herself onto the ground. She took her blade out and brought it down on Grey. He blocked the attack with another blast that sent her flying into a tree.
She grunted, her spine tingling with pain from the impact of the solid trunk.
She lifted her head and shut her eyes tight, gritting her teeth, trying to fight out the pain. She opened her eyes again to find Grey floating in front of her, he lifted his hand, palm facing forward, and a grey ball of energy appears in his hand.
He placed his hand on Alanza's shoulder and fired the blast, ramming her through the tree, breaking it in half.
Alanza screamed with pain, lying on the ground, her shoulder sizzling and emitting smoke.
After a while, the wound closed up, thanks to the healing abilities of being a Fallen Angel, and she got back up, stumbling forward and picking her Iryerris up off the ground.

This is going to be even tougher than I thought...

Italics = Thoughts
Alanza
Alanza

Number of posts : 45
User Points : 5762

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 am

When Hunter woke up, he was now in a cave, completely UNtended to his wounds. Hunter could feel that he was more injured now then he was when he exploded. He couldn't see out of one eye, and when he looked down with the other eye, he saw why. His eye was hanging out of his head. Hunter looked down at his legs and saw that they, and the rest of the bottom half of his body, were at least 3 feet away, with only his spine holding it together. He looked at his arm, which was crumpled and bleeding a foot away from him. He tried to mumble something to himself, but he couldn't form the words. He felt his jaw with his now 2 fingered hand, and noticed half his jaw was hanging down. He started to look around the cave, and noticed the needles, and thread everywhere. And when he tried to move someone slammed him into the ground. "Dost thou not remember me?" an ageless voice said. "Whal? wow wa oo lil awihe?" He didn't even understand what he was saying himself. Hunter started remembering what happened before he was like this. Hunter forced his law back up, and put his eye back into his head, with his only 2 fingers. "How....how did you survive Diablo?"

==Flashback time!

"Ooooo, nice one Diablo!" We were so happy back then, Diablo and I. Diablo was a red demon. He had large horns that came off of his head, and his skin was a blood red. He had a long tail with a sharp butcher knife like spike on the end. He also had a silver gauntlet with spiked fingers, and an intricate design. His eyes were yellow like a flower. "Thank you very much!" Diablo said, chopping into another villager with his tail. Hunter shot out his gauntlet* (which was very similar to Diablo's) and the hand fished another villager towards him. When the villager tried to grab the chain, Hunter only made the chains shift into blades, which cut into the villager's palms. When Hunter brought it close enough he sucked the essence out of the body.

==2 years after that.....
"Diablo, I want you to lift the curse...." Diablo looked at Hunter with evil eyes. "YOU THINK THIS IS A CURSE?! IT IS BUT A GIFT!" Hunter took off his red hood, revealing his jet black skin, white eyes, and sharp teeth that came out of his lips. "I just don't want to deal with this anymore!" Diablo's shoulders straightened. "You want this curse lifted? Then fine!" Diablo reached out towards Hunter, and ripped the gauntlet from his arm. That caused Hunter's skin to change pure white, and his hair to turn green.

==Now!
"I was your friend! And I wanted something to share with you!" Diablo had a sick twisted look in his eyes. "That is why Grey has awaken me, and now, I have a gift for you....." Diablo came into the light showing his grey skin, and razor sharp teeth. He held out a glistening object. Hunter's gauntlet. Diablo put it on Hunter's right hand (which was not torn apart, only ripped from his body) and Hunter's arm whipped back to his body. He could feel himself heal, and the teeth grow back into place at his lips. His teeth that were in his mouth, sharpened, and another row of teeth came out from behind those, then another, then another. His tongue grew and forked. And his skin turned jet black. Hunter grew a large tail, with a barbed blade on it. "RAAAAAAAAAAAHR!!!!!"

*Hunter's gauntlet has many features, which include: Razor sharp claws, hand shooting (which mean the hand shoots out, but is attached to a chain), Chain shifting (the chains can go from blunt to razor sharp blades instantly), And an incredibly long length of chain.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : Grey. - Page 6 Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15880

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 am

Past : This happens a little before Shadow and Gurpus attacked

MrSebi had gone back to his room to change; the battle had completely ruined his armor. Looking in the mirror he saw that his chest plate had been dented, his wrist guards had been broken off and he had a large cut across his right eye. Sighing, he went to his closet and picked out a new outfit; a white turtleneck, a long red coat, a pair of black pants and some large boots. He dressed slowly to avoid causing any trauma to his stomach, thus it took him about ten minutes before he finished. When he was done, he proceeded to his weapon cabinet and contemplated what weapons he should take, he didn’t NEED any weapons beside his Pencil but it was always comforting to have an extra sword or gun with him. He finally decided on a normal steel flintlock and his Tyrant Blade and closed the cabinet.

He began to leave the room to meet the other members when he felt a sudden anger rise over him, Grey had caused so much death, so much destruction, he had to be stopped, there was no time to wait, he had to be killed NOW. Angrily, MrSebi drew his pencil and opened a portal to Grey’s Fortress, drew a deep breath and stepped through the portal*

Present

Anderson stared at all the Clan Members fighting around him; the battlefield was in chaos with TR members fighting Grey soldiers all over the place, the fact that there was a giant monster there seemed to do little to help the situation. Granted you would think that was enough; but now a human dynamo seemed to have popped up and was shooting sparks all over the battlefield. That was great thinking… summoning a thunderstorm over a battlefield…with metal weapons…

Anderson narrowly dodged a strike from a nearby soldier and proceeded to cleave him in half.
Reaching into his bag he found a scroll of piercing and attached it to his weapon, then threw it across the battlefield; the weapon flew hundreds of meters and managed to pierce and kill several hundred Grey soldiers. Drawing another blade, he surveyed the battlefield; killing soldiers was very nice, but if he could kill a general or two the enemy would be noticeably weakened. Anderson saw his prize walking across the battlefield; a man dressed in red robes wielding a large blood red sword killing TR members like cattle. Anderson dashed across the battlefield at breakneck speed and halted behind the man; drawing a second sword he placed himself in a combat stance. He prepared to unleash a barrage of attacks and kill the general when the man turned around and stared at him with glowing red eyes, hidden behind a cracked stone mask. Anderson felt a coldness creep over him and the ability to move left him; the last conscious memory he had was of a sword piercing his heart and the man laughing maniacally.*

The man stopped laughing and stared at the corpse, then at his hand, it had been so long since he had taken a human life, however there was no time to waste on killing weaklings, there were places to go, people to kill and most importantly; things to BURN!
Still, it wouldn’t be very easy, he needed assistance, a few fools to help him destroy the world, and if they did the job correctly he may even favor them with a quick death in the end.
Staring at the battlefield he saw Grey clash swords with a fellow in black armor, not a TR member but a rogue Grey soldier. The man grinned behind his mask, looks like he had found his first patsy…
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:36 pm

“Arrrrr” Gurpus put his hands on the side of his head to try and stop, what felt like, his head exploding..
“Where am I?” Gurpus said as he stood up.
“You’re on the roof of the TR stronghold” said a familiar voice.
“Weena? It can’t be you. You were all most dead before I started to fight with Grey.”
“That was one of my clones that a managed to create out of the manaverse before your ball of darkness hit me.”
“That still doesn’t explain why I’m up here.”
“Grey was about to kill you, but my clone managed to save your life and teleport you up here.”
“Oh...ok.”

Gurpus stared out onto the battle looking at all the TR members fighting to destroy Grey. Fighting for a better world, while Gurpus was doing nothing but cause them all more pain. What am I doing?! Why am I trying to kill Weena? Why am I trying to kill all the TR members? It’s Grey that I’m trying to kill for what he has done to me, not these innocent people. That’s it! I’m going to join TR and help them stop Grey!
“Hey Weena. Can I ask you something?”
“Sure go ahead.”
“I’ve been thinking. Can I join TR and help you defeat Grey?”
“As long as you don’t try and kill any of us. If you try and harm any of us, I’ll have to kill you. And I mean it.”
“Thanks.”

Well it looks like I’m a good guy now. But once Grey is dead, you will die Weena. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 pm

(Past, 1000 years ago)*

The crowd was in an uproar, it had been a hard time for the past few months, but they had finally managed to capture the sorcerer who had tried to destroy their village. The sorcerer stood on the stage in rags and shackles, his arm had been cut off by a particularly mean villager.
'' Maximillian Theseus Coranor!'' declared the judge, ''you have been found guilty on the crime of attempting to unleash one of the forbidden spells upon the world! This village had stood to protect the spell for centuries. Thus you attempted to destroy us all as well!''. The judge paused before resuming, ''you have been sentenced to an eternity in damnation, do you accept this?''.
Maximillian turned his head slowly and looked at the judge and burst into laughter; ''Eternity in damnation? HAHAHAHAHAHA! You are a fool, what do you intend to do; hang me? Burn me? Feed my carcass to the dogs? You know as well as I do that my death will complete the spell,I WILL RETURN TO BURN THIS WORLD, HAHAHAHAHAHA! ''.
The judge kept listening patiently to the sorcerer vivid descriptions of how he was going to kill every man, woman and child in the village before he interrupted; ''I do not recall saying that we were going to kill you…''. Then; with a flick of his wrist, the judge summoned a stone mask and held it out for everyone to see, ''this is an Os of Signum**, a mask of sealing if you will, this mask can be used to capture the soul of any single person and seal it into the mask''. The judge then made a few more gestures and a portal appeared. He then continued: ''and this is a portal into the zero-dimension, the gateway for teleportation, you will be trapped here in mask form, FOREVER!''
The crowd began to yell yet again and the judge began to walk slowly towards Maximillan, the judge chanted a few words then placed the mask on Maximillians face.
Then darkness…

(Present)

Maximillian trudged through the battlefield before he found what he was looking for, a strand of hair from the Manabender that had had been there previously, he picked it up and began to absorb its power, feeling the abilities transfer over to him, only to cease abruptly. He frowned at the realization; this was only a clone, the power would only last for a short time at best. He grinned, this was going to be an easy solution; all he had to do was to lure the Manabender out of hiding, then he could capture him and get the real thing. He turned around and began to walk towards the forest; this was going to be fun…

*(I’m explaining what happened to MrSebi as well as whom the new guy is through loads of flashbacks)
** No really, Os of Signum is Mask of Sealing in Latin.

Ok, so I’m guessing you guys wanna know exactly what this guy can do, well if you don’t want a spoiler then ignore this, otherwise:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Awakened by the dissipation of his clone, Weena looked down on the battlefield with his newound ally in Gurpus. He sucked in a breath, and when he let it out he knew what was happening all around. He felt Kaien leading a group of TR members into battle, slicing the cold soldiers with complete style. He felt, with a stifled gasp of horror, Shadow's overridden life force disappear, Anderson dying as well, and the rest of TR fighting the rest of the cold soldiers. Now that Grey's army is numbered, we may have a chance of winning this, Weena absently thought, the rain pounding on his enchanted hood ringing in his ears. But the TR members are too occupied to spare any attention for the giant soldier. Hm, let's see how much of a teammate Gurpus can be.

"Oi, Gurpus!" he shouted, his voice hardly audible over the thunder that boomed in the distance.
"Yes?" Gurpus replied. He may have good intentions now, Weena thought, but the scorn in his voice is still recognisable.
"You know that giant cold soldier I was trying to stop before you, ah, stopped me?" He asked, moving closer to Gurpus so he would be heard better. Gurpus nodded.
"Well, to call it even, could you possibly help me stop it from crushing the stronghold?" Gurpus went silent for a few seconds before nodding.
"Good," Weena said, before leaping into the air, mana blasting from his feet like a rocket, propelling him to the giant cold soldier. "And try to keep up!" he called.

Last edited by Weena on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Maximillian dashed through the forest at breakneck speed, he only had about 30 minutes left before the Mana-bender powers ran out. He kept dashing until he reached the center of the Klasthe forest, grinning, he looked around before he turned back to face the Gemerald in the middle of the grove.
He grinned even more widely and summoned a fireball; he started laughing maniacally as he slowly approached the crystal. He wasn’t going to destroy it, not yet at least, however, he DID need to leave a message to the Mana-Bender and this was the fastest… and most amusing way!
He plunged the fireball into the crystal and kept laughing as the flames erupted in a wave from it, engulfing the entire grove. Stepping back to admire his handiwork, he watched the forest burn with an intense flame; odds were the Guardian was going to arrive soon. He stopped laughing and went to the Gemerald yet again; drawing his sword he carved a message into the stone and dashed away before anyone could spot him.
''This is going to be an interesting situation!'' he thought, ''soon I will be able to infiltrate TR and have a plethora of powers to choose from! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA''

To anyone wanting to continue this and say what the message on the Gemerald is:

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm

And how the hell am I going to catch up with someone that can fly? Gurpus watched as Weena flew towards the giant as it came closer to the stronghold. It didn’t look too happy as well. Gurpus stared out where the giant’s feet where and then drew enough mana from the manaverse to teleport himself at the giant’s feet. “Wow that was a close one” said Gurpus as he rolled to the side so he wouldn’t get crushed by the giants foot.

Gurpus drew his blade and began hacking away at the giant’s feet hoping that it would fall to the ground. Weena on the other hand was firing mana blasts at the giant and bringing up mana shields so he wouldn’t get hurt. This thing isn’t taking a scratch! Gurpus jumped up into the air and lunged his blade into the giants back. The giant screamed in pain and began running around in circles in an effort to try and see what was on its back so it could kill it. Gurpus held onto his blade for dear life.

Weena drew his blade, jumped up into the air and lunged himself towards the giant just as Gurpus had done. The giant screamed in pain again. “Hey Gurpus. What’s up?”
“Hehehe, lets just kill this thing Weena.” Gurpus drew a short sword and stabbed into the back of the giant. He then took his blade out of the giant’s back and stabbed it into the giant’s back again just above where he had stabbed the giants back the first time. He did this also with his short sword. Gurpus continually did this until he got to below the giants neck.

“Weena, can you use your mana powers to raise me above the giants head?”
“Sure can Gurpus.” Weena pointed his hand at Gurpus and Gurpus began to rise up into the air. A few seconds later Gurpus was way above the giant’s head.
“Weena, drop me!” Weena stopped pointing his hand at Gurpus. Gurpus began to fall fast. Blade pointed downwards, Gurpus was ready for impact. SLICE! The blade had gone through the giant’s skull and pierced the giant’s brain. There was loud roar of pain. The giant hit the ground face first with a loud thump.

Weena jumped off the giant’s back and headed towards Gurpus.
“We make a good team Gurpus.”
“We sure do Weena, we sure do.”
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Maximillian grinned as he surveyed the battlefield, the battle was nearly over; most of the soldiers were defeated and the giant had been killed by the two TR members. He flinched slightly as he felt the manabender's powers leave his body, that was… to be expected though. Slowly, he began walk towards the clan stronghold. A few foolish Regulars and Grey Soldiers tried to stop him, sadly for them, he did not tolerate foolishness and they were quickly dealt with. Once he had arrived at the stronghold he briskly went in and up the stairs in the main lobby, he had to be quick. Reaching the third floor, he proceeded down the hallway and entered a room, going to the closet inside it. Grinning, he quickly changed his clothes and weapons; he couldn’t have anyone recognize him at that point. Then, with a smooth movement; he removed his mask and felt his power fade, soon he would return, and when he did…

MrSebi fell to his knees as his strength temporarily left him. Getting up, he felt for a second that something was wrong, the feeling however did not last and soon he felt unusually cheerful. Grinning, he went to a chair in the corner of the room and sat down. The other members would be back soon and then they could plan an attack against Grey. After all, as far as he was concerned the battle had gone without a hitch.

Maximillian stared through his hosts eyes and felt a surge of pleasure grasp his soul; the fool did not remember a thing, excellent…

(@Weena also Weena does not know Maximillian nor can track him through any means so... yeh, please edit your post!)
(Sorry for the lateness of this message, I missed that particular post)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:32 am

The giant fell with an earthshattering thud. Still hovering in the air with mana blasting from his feet, Weena looked down at their handiwork, before flying towards Gurpus.

"We make a good team Gurpus," he said. Gurpus took a few seconds before looking up.
"We sure do, Weena, we sure do." Giving one final boost, Weena flipped back and landed on the ground.
"Now let's go help finish this battle," he said, sending a bolt of mana through his hand to his blade. There was a short and sharp zap, and it was clean. About to run into battle, he was suddenly rocketed off balance by another groundshaking thunder. Looking up, he confirmed his worst fears.

The giant cold soldier was standing up, apparently unhurt. What was worse, thick metallic plates began to spread over it's body, each one sliding into place with an ominous shick. It's severed head flipped over onto the neck, reattaching itself with a sound that sounded like nails on a chalkboard. The armour extended up, each piece sliding out of the one before it after it had stopped in it's place. The metallic armour curved over the top of the head before finally coming down over the face, the final piece stopping with a loud bang. For a few seconds everything was silent save for the constant rain and occasional lightning, before a loud creaking sound could be heard. It started off hardly audible before increasing in decibels until everyone had to clap their hands to their ears to avoid having their eardrums popped. It lasted for what felt like hours, before it stopped. Slowly uncovering his ears, Weena looked up. His ears still feeling the effects of the noise, everything seemed much more distant, even the lightning.

Slowly the giant's eyes began to glow red - faintly at first, though eventually increasing to a level of brightness that sent a shiver through Weena's spine. Ok, he thought to himself, now we're boned. The giant raised its head to the sky, and howled. It was ten times worse than its first one, sounding more like the nails of a witch on a chalkboard this time. The howl seemed to last for a while, and if you thought everyone on the battlefield was frozen before, they certainly were now. When the noise died away, it lowered it's head and began moving to the TR stronghold again, albeit a little slower due to it's armour.

Weena shouted at Gurpus. "I don't think a single blade can stop this thing now!"
"You're right, I'm afraid," Gurpus replied, "We're gonna need some kind of miracle to stop this thing."
For a second Weena looked into the distance. "That or... we're gonna need a lot of TR members to stop this thing. C'mon, we only have a short time!" And with that, both of them ran in separate directions, trying to round up all TR members, cutting down any lone cold soldiers on the way.

(Just so you know, guys, Gurpus isn't a manabender. And also, this thing can't be taken down that easily. After all, it's a tall as 5 odokuro's and has metallic armour all over it.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Weena was rounding up the members when he heard a growl come from behind him. Weena turned around and heard Hunter's voice come from the forest. "Weena are you okay?" Weena let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god you're okay..." Hunter (who Weena could not see) showed a terrifying 5 rows of teeth, his eyes brightening. "Well, I'm pretty badly injured, could you come and help me up? Im behind this bush." Hunter gave the bush a shake and so Weena walked over to it. Hunter licked his teeth. Weena stopped dead in his tracks, frozen in place. "What Weena? don't you trust me?" Weena shook the look of his face and replied. "Of course, but I think some of Grey's soldiers are coming." When Weena got within 10 feet of the bush Hunter was in, Hunter jumped out and landed on Weena. "You shouldn't have trusted me!" Hunter grabbed Weena's face between his clawed hand and his metal hand. Hunter dug his claws into Weena's face and said. "Join us, Grey has more power than you can possibly imagine." Weena kicked Hunter off of him and yelled, "HUNTER HOW COULD YOU!" Weena blasted Hunter with a mana beam and Hunter returned it with a solid metal punch to Weena's chest. When Weena fell over, Hunter devised a quick plan. Hunter changed back into his normal self, his hood hiding his teeth and skin, and ran as fast as he could back to the fortress. When he saw Juliana, Hunter cut his leg and began limping. "Juli help me, Weena has been corrupted by Grey, he tried to kill me!" Juli got a concerned look and helped Hunter inside. "hey Hunter, where'd you get that gauntlet?"
"It was a gift from a friend." Hunter smiled from victory.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 am

Juli had known from the moment Hunter had opened his mouth that he was lying. Her affinity for the truth was a very useful skill, which had saved her life on numerous occasions. The fact that all Called warriors shared it was the reason Risa had agreed to become her apprentice in the first place. So his protests that Weena had been corrupted didn't fool her even for a second. "Oh, cousin, how did this happen?" she murmured. ((Retcon: Juli and Hunter are actually first cousins. This will make a lot more sense whenever I finish the Saga of Traitor and Betrayed.))

"I don't know," replied Hunter, but Juli could tell it was another lie. He knew exactly what had happened; in all likelihood he had caused whatever-it-was himself. Well, there was only one way to find out.

"Risa?" she called. Her apprentice was--not by coincidence--nearby at that time, and quickly responded.

"Yes?"

Let's see how much you can infer, Juli thought. Then she added, aloud, "Hunter says Weena was somehow corrupted by Grey." She put a slight emphasis on the word says, just enough to alert Risa that something was out of the ordinary. "It seems they fought. Would you go see what became of Weena?"

Risa nodded and left quickly, having heard the subtext of Juli's words through the magic they shared. Hunter watched her go, wanting to stop her--she would blow his cover--but loath to do anything when it would only ruin his disguise that much sooner.

Juli quietly steered her cousin into a recessed doorway, where they would be hard to locate for any passersby. "Tell me true, cousin: what really happened?" she asked him.

"What do you mean?" asked Hunter. "I told you, Weena attacked me."

"And I took that as a nice, polite lie within the family," Juli returned. "Because I know it's a lie." She held up her hand when it was clear Hunter was about to protest. "You won't be able to fool me or even make me doubt myself; I know what's truth and what's lies. I know it's not true, and I know you yourself don't believe you're telling the truth."

Hunter debated for a moment, then pushed back his hood, revealing his now-deformed features. "How did you know?" he asked.

"The way the Called always do," Juli replied. "I take it this has something to do with your new accessory?" She indicated the gauntlet on his right arm.

"Yes. What're you gonna do about it?" he challenged. "Kill me?"

Juli hesitated, then shook her head. "My own kin's blood has been on my hands too many times," she explained, sounding heartbroken. "I won't kill you, cousin."

"Then I'll kill you!" he hissed, still mindful of the fact that anyone could pass by at any time.

Black mists glinting gold formed around Juli's hand, and coalesced into Atonement. She raised it with a sigh, and whispered three words in a language spoken by very few--a language she had, once upon a time, taught Hunter. "(My death will be your freedom.)"*

They engaged, Juli fighting with her sword and Hunter with his gauntlet. True to her word, Juli barely even tried to fight. It's been a long time since I fought someone while trying insanely hard not to kill them... and I never tried this hard before. She sent a pulse of light down Atonement's golden inlay, which landed squarely on Hunter's gauntlet. Let's see if that works.

Then Hunter moved quickly, and in an instant his cousin fell, her intent fulfilled. I don't know if this'll work, but at least I tried...** she thought. Through her fading vision, she could still see Hunter. He was turning to go, leaving a cousin who loved him to bleed her life away on the ground.

Risa had experienced almost no difficulty in finding Weena. She had traced Hunter's path back to the bush where the fight had occurred; the confusion of battle around her had rendered that a bit more difficult but not entirely unmanageable. She suspected that tracking might be a unique aspect of her own Legend powers, like Juli's strong talents for swordplay and healing, and resolved to ask her teacher about it the next time they had a quiet-enough moment.

The young ex-assassin quickly located the right bush and pushed its branches out of her way. Weena was hidden behind it, and Risa bent over to look at him. His face was scratched and bloody, and he didn't seem to be breathing quite right, but he appeared to have been hurt little beyond that, so she knelt by his side and drew on the magic Juli had taught her.

Moments later, Weena was breathing normally again. Risa had healed his injuries in a way that would allow him to wake without experiencing pain--an option not available when wounds were more severe; Risa unconsciously rubbed the newest scar on her chest, which was still bothering her despite the fact that she had performed her last resurrection herself--and she held her breath, hoping he would regain consciousness on his own.

It so transpired that he did exactly that. Weena's eyes fluttered open, and he scrabbled to his feet. "Risa!" he cried. "It was Hunter--he attacked me--he's been corrupted by Grey--"

"And he's saying that's what you did," Risa interrupted. At the sight of Weena's face, she smiled half-mischievously, half-reassuringly. "Don't worry--I believe you. Juli indicated that Hunter was lying, and I can tell you're being honest. But I left her dealing with him up at the fortress, and I think she might need a little help."

Weena quickly set a rapid pace towards the fortress. He knew perfectly well that Juli was quite capable, but he'd also just seen how capable Hunter was in this new form. Risa kept pace, seemingly effortlessly.

They pushed open the double doors that led into the main entrance hall of the fortress, and almost immediately saw the pool of blood around one of the more deeply recessed doorways leading off of the hall. "Juli!" called Weena in sheer horror. There was no response. He hurried forward, to find her body, unnaturally still, lying in a pool of her own blood. "No..." he gasped.

Risa, who had proceeded at a rather more sedate pace, came up behind him. "She's not dead--just sleeping," she assured Weena. Her gaze fell on her aunt's face, pale and peaceful in death. "I'd love to know what she's dreaming about right now..."

* The parentheses are my way of indicating that she's speaking in a different language... and yes, that was only three words. Juli is speaking a highly inflected language, in which changes to a noun can indicate possession and "will be" translates as a single word.
** What she tried was setting a spell that would hopefully remove Hunter's gauntlet and reverse its effects on him. She has no idea if it will work or not, given that she has never seen this sort of thing before and has very little practice with such spells. I'd appreciate if Hunter would post soon and say whether or not it took effect... or partial effect...

Last edited by Juliana on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163922

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Now’s my chance to return to my master. Gurpus stoped running and turned around to make sure no one was following him. Gurpus said some ancient words and a portal to the shadow realm opened up in front of Gurpus. A black mist came powering out of the portal and a black clouds began to form in the shy above the portal. Gurpus steeped inside and was greeted with a familiar sight.

“Gurpus. Have you returned with information on the shadow crystal?”
Gurpus kneeled down on one knee and looked at the ground, as he was all ways told to do when speaking to his master.
“Not yet my master. I have not found any information on the crystal yet. I believe there may be information on the crystal some were inside TR stronghold.”
“Gurpus this will not do! I told you to return to me once you found information on the crystal.”
“But master. There is a giant armoured monster on the battlefield. How the hell are we meant to kill it?”
“Hmmm. This could be the perfect time to get into the TR stronghold and find information on the crystal. As for the giant.” Gurpus’ master handed Gurpus a black bow and red glowing arrows. “Use the shadow bow and Death arrows to try and take out the giant. But first find information on the crystal.”
“Yes my master.” Gurpus bowed and went through the portal back to the battlefield.

The portal to the Shadow realm closed. The black mist disappeared and the black clouds disappeared as well. Gurpus look at the bow he was given and teleport himself outside the TR stronghold.

The stronghold seemed really small from a distant, but up close it was huge. Gurpus opened the front doors quietly and stepped inside. It was dead quiet. No seemed to be inside. “Now where is the library? It’s got to be here some where.”
Gurpus walked down the halls of the stronghold opening every door he found. He had opening doors for a while when suddenly he found a door with a sign on it which said “Library”. Gurpus opened the door and was greeted by thousands of books and shelfs. There seemed to be a book on everything from ancient cooking to a Zard keeping guide. Gurpus walked down row of books starting with “S” but found nothing on the Shadow Crystal.

He then went down the row of books starting with “C”. Gurpus found a huge book on crystals and began to read it. There seemed to be nothing on the shadow crystal, but as Gurpus turned the 250th page in the book he saw the words “The shadow Crystal”. He began to read everything that was on the page. The location of the crystal was near the bottom of the page. It said “This ancient crystal has been locked away inside the vault of the 7 kings so that no evil can harness its power and try rule the world. The vault is said to be in the realm of light.”

Great. How am I going to get into the realm of light when I don’t know that words to open the portal? Gurpus noticed some ancient words next to the words saying the location of the crystal. Those are probably the words to open the portal to the realm of light.Gurpus closed the book and ran outside onto the battlefield.

He said the ancient words and a portal appeared in front of him. Without looking to see if anyone was watching Gurpus steeped inside. He looked around and saw that he was in a gold room with a box in the centre of it. Gurpus walked towards the box, but was stopped by 7 men.
“Gurpus why are you doing this? It will only bring destruction to the world and nothing else.”
“Who are you?”
“We are the 7 kings of Lore. 1000 years ago we defeated an ancient evil from ruling the world and killing millions of people. When this ancient evil was killed the shadow crystal was dropped by it. Its evil could be sensed from miles away. To make sure this ancient evil would never appear again we locked it way in a tomb in the realm of light where no evil would ever go.”
“I don’t care about what happened in the past, just give me the crystal so I can give it to my master.”
“And what will you gain from giving the crystal to your “master”?”
“I will gain….I will gain…….I don’t really know what I will gain.”
“If you leave this realm Gurpus, you will be rewarded greatly.”
“Fine. I’ll leave.”

Gurpus turned around and went through the portal. It closed behind him with a ZAP. Gurpus looked down on the ground and saw a blue glowing sword. This looks like something Weena would use. I’ll give it to him when I see him. Gurpus looked towards where the giant was. It had moved a lot since he had last seen it. Oh no! I haven’t got any TR members yet to fight the giant! Gurpus ran off to go find some TR members.

He found 4 members fighting some Grey minions.
“Oi you 4. Weena needs your help fighting the giant. Follow me.”
The 4 members killed the minions they were fighting and followed Gurpus towards the giant.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 am

With WAR raging all around him, Ice had no other option. The shadow of doubt lay within his mind tormenting him to no end. He couldnt just sit here and watch his clan mates fall. There was one option left...but should he risk it? Yes...He Must...For TR. Finding a closed space outside the raging bloody battle, he raised a dagger. With it glinting in the light, he carved runes of blood upon his arms,legs,face, and body. "VARIUS NEMEHEMA NAZAREL REKECHETE RAZIEL ARCHLARETES...POLARIUS" Ice screamed with all his might and fell silent before the cold glow that was before him. Out out nothing, the blue light came and burst with a winter air beyond what the top of the Earth could deliver and out of this, Came forth...an ANGEL. Eyes gazed an awe...it had worked...IT HAD WORKED. The Angel looked down upon him and in a most heavenly voice gently said,"You have summoned me, Polarus, Angel of Ice, you ask for my power do you not?" "Y..y..yes...I ask for freedom from Greys curse and power to help my clan mates." "I give the power you wish," said the Polarus. Ice watched in Awe as the runs that were once red with blood turned a light blue and his eyes now colder,bluer,feircer. He felt a might like no other...with this...this power he could help.
"You accept your price?" said the Angel gently
"Of Course," Ice replied
With a blast of cold and a splur of heavenly light Polarus, Angel of Ice,...was gone.
With a great leap Ice burst back on to the battlefeild with an intent to kill.
but there was no happiness in his eyes...he knew his price.
24 hours he thought...24 hours to live.
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : Grey. - Page 6 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128014

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KageArashi Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Kage was bored, as in REALLY bored. And a bored Kage is NEVER a good thing, after all the last time Kage was bored it resulted in the newest lake near the TR Base. Let it be known, never to leave any sort of explosive devices laying around within arms reach of Kage. The end result would be quite disastrous for everyone. Hands in his pockets, Kage strode down the halls of the base whistling a tuneless ditty. Kicking up just legs in some vague sense of pointless amusement.

“Hmm, I’m bored. I wonder if there’s anything fun to do.” He mused out loud not paying heed to the battlefield out front. “I know!” He said a snapping his fingers as the proverbial light bulb went off over his head.

Spotting the nearest window, he vanished in a small swirl of dust only to reappear perched on the windowsill of the aforementioned window. Peering out into the bright sky, he looked over the warring sides. The grey guards against the TR Clan, it was a rather equal battle with neither side taking the lead. In the end only time would tell on this battle of Quantity versus Quality.

“There’s got to be someone in charge of all these minions..” He said trying see some sort of sign, “There!” he cried pointing to a small area that seemed to be bathed in a small sphere of grey. Murmuring a small incantation under his breath, he disappeared in a small flicker of shadows.

Reappearing just outside of the proximity of the washed out area, he gazed into the area. Only to receive a light shock as he whispered a single name, “Grey?” It was unmistakable, that was Grey. This was not something he was expecting, he expected a something else, not Grey. This has changed everything, steeling his heart for a confrontation he knew he would have no way out. There was more to this than he had expected.

Standing in the epicenter of the small colorless clearing stood Grey, clad in grey armor. But this was not the Grey he once knew, the one he had once adventured along side with. This was a new Grey, a corrupted grey. His once smooth grey armor, now spiked in a fashion of reminiscent of a DoomKnight, but this was more jagged, sharper, eviler. The color darkened considerably from the light stone grey it had been to a dark, almost black grey it was now. His one smooth gauntlets, are now rugged with a single blade extending foreword. Small spikes covered various spots his new armor, giving this new armor of Grey’s a very dangerous appeal. It was like someone blended together a DoomKnight and a Nightmare Plate with Grey’s old armor.

But that wasn’t the only change in his old friend, he now carried his hair in a tight high ponytail. Revealing a runic “1” tattooed above his brow and his now darkened eyes. His lips set into a grim scowl, as two stress lines across his face from underneath his eyes. His dark grey eyes, now similar to chips of obsidian. Once lively and cheerful, now just an endless abyss wishing for destruction.

Kage knew his old friend had changed, but to this point, he never suspected. Was there no trace left of his friend grey in this new monster? Readying himself for battle, he stepped hesitantly into the grey area. All of a sudden he was over took by a bloodlust and an aura of sheer maliciousness he hadn’t felt outside of the grey area.

“Ah KageArashi, My dear friend I was waiting for you to show up.” Grey called out pleasantly as he felt Kage step into his Anima-Circle. “Quite impressive work you did there on the eastern part of my army.”

“What are you doing here, Grey?” Kage demanded as he forced up a mask of pure stoicism.

“Why to destroy that blasted clan.” He replied with disinterest waving his hand in the direction of the castle in the distance. “And I’m here to offer you a chance to live and stand by me, seeing as we have a long history old friend.” Grey offered extending his hand to Kage.

Extending his left hand, he grasped the offered limb. “Good choice.” Grey stated before trying to draw back his hand.

“Grey, remember that one time when we faced the dark dupes of ourselves,” Kage started, “You said you’d hate to ever fight me again.” He finished as he let a burst of magic erupt from his left hand, destroying the gauntlet. Grey immediately struck out with his right hand, forcing Kage to flip backwards. Going into a backwards handspring he landed nearly ten feet away. Landing on a crouch, his eyes trained on Grey as he tensed his muscles.

A look of unadulterated rage crossed Grey’s face as he glanced at the ruined portion of his armor. “For your insolence you will be the first to die by my hand!” he spat out. As he pointed a single finger at Kage only to be surprised as the Anima spell took no effect.

“You don’t remember?” Kage mused as he ran forward in a blur of motion as he struck out with his right hand, scoring a hit on the still shocked Grey. Followed by a left uppercut that caught his chin, and a double barrel fist that lead to a concussive wave of magic emanating from the two fists.

“Let me remind you through a class of flesh, bone, and sinew.” Kage said as Grey was propelled away from him.

“Let me make you feel again.” He said peering at the still flying figure of Grey with emotionless eyes.

“Let me remind YOU!” Kage screamed as he disappeared. He reappeared behind Grey, his knee implanted into his back. Stopping him from going any further, grabbing the back of his head he drove his face into the ground. Creating a crater as he did so, and using the same falling momentum he used before he dropped his elbow onto the back of his neck.

Now wasting anytime, grabbing Grey by his neck, he rolled over and planted his feet in the dead center of Grey’s back. Kicking with all his might he launched the prone figure high into the air. And then he promptly disappeared again. Leaving scantly a dark blur as he ricocheted of the near by trees, striking Grey repeatedly. With a noise not unlike that of a gun being fires on full auto, Kage struck Grey over and over again. The force and speed of the attack made Grey seem as if he was twisting and contorting in midair as he was hit constantly.

Laying suspended in midair the strikes seemed to stop and Grey just started to fall, but he was given a major assist by Kage. Who had appeared to be dropping at an exponential rate, his two hands above his head in a double hammer fist. Catching up with the falling body of Grey he slammed both his hands down, which had been glowing darkly with magic. Then like a judgment bolt from the righteous heavens, Kage struck Grey. Sending the body crashing down with the strength of a meteor.

As his feet touched the ground, he rolled back to distribute his built up momentum. Glancing at the newest crater, he spied the fallen form of his old comrade. Only for his eye to go wide as a fist was neatly implanted unto his gut. The force of the blow has sent Kage reeling and gasping for breath. Landing on the ground harshly, he quickly flipped back to his feet. Ignoring the blaring pain in his abdomen, he ducked a kick and lashed out with his own. Catching Grey in the side, he quickly retreated.

“You little pest.” Grey growled out, stopping for a story bit to see that injured Kage grasping his stomach. His armor fully showing the damage done by Kages previous attack, his other gauntlet has been destroyed and one of his larger shoulder spikes has been cracked off.

“YOU WILL DIE!” Grey screamed as he sent a grey blast of pure magic. The sickly bolt head fast toward Kage, who managed to avoid the blow at the last moment.

But Grey didn’t stop there, he charged forward, catching Kage with a Lariat. Kage on the other hand felt like a gorilla on steroids decided to clothesline him into the ground. Kage’s soft cloth armor did little to protect him from the physical power of Grey. Of which Grey took full advantage of, hammering blow after blow on Kage.

Using a quick spell, Kage vanished into a plum of smoke. Only to reappear behind Grey to deliver a devastating magic enhanced strike to the center of Grey’s back. Sending the man tumbling forward skidding across the ground, leaving Kage breathing hard with a single hand extended. Narrowly dodging a slim mana arrow Grey threw as he skidded along the ground. Catching his footing one again, Grey sent a barrage of mana arrows at the hard-pressed Kage.

“Fool! Your attacks have no affect!” Grey stated as he kept up a near endless supply of grey arrows flying.

Kage just said nothing in return as he focused on dodging, as he received no quarter from his opponent. Slowly but surely he was tiring himself out, Kage knew this as well as Grey. If he didn’t land some major damage soon, he was done for. That was until an arrow clipped his shoulder, sending him tumbling into a tree. Quickly getting behind the tree, he escaped getting impaled by a dozen arrows. He reprieve was short as he had to dodge again as the tree he was hiding behind was cut down.

Grey was now wielding a blade made of obsidian, a single flawless piece of obsidian. Kage in return hastily drew his own sword, from a bladeless black katana a blade of red magic gathered to from a crimson blade. Mutter a small healing spell and drinking a potion, he restored himself to full fighting capacity. With a soundless cry, he launched himself at Grey.

The meeting of bone and flesh became a dance of blade and death. A blur of black and red erupted in a shower of sparks as the two dueled. Ducking an weaving around blows, Kage lashed with a low slash. Grey in return hoped over the low slash delivered a thrust. Which prompted Kage side step, allowing Kage to score a slash along Grey’s ribs. Grey just ignored that slash and lashed out with a punch, catching Kage right in the cheek. Which Grey followed up with a hard kick to the ribs, fling Kage back.

“Can’t you see your actions are futile?” Grey said to the slow rising warrior. “You have yet to score a real hit against me.” He arrogantly claimed. “At most you have only dented my armor!”

Kage in return just spit some blood on the ground, and get back into a fighting stance. Losing his two handed grip, he held his sword loosely in his right hand. Kage was beyond words at this point, he would only be wasting unnecessary breaths.

“Fine! Don’t want to give! We’ll just make this as painful as possible.” Grey stated bring his blade above his head.

And then one again the two were off in a flurry of movement, Kage with his sword arm parried one strike and sent a concussive mana blast with his free first. Not just once, but three times. Denting Grey’s armor further, but doing no real damage. This carried on as blade met blade, and fist met armor. A hopeless battle for Kage. Who was bruised, battered and tried from a near hour of straight fighting.

Then finally he made a fatal mistake, he lost his grip on his sword. Grey using a one super magic-empowered strike knocked the blade clean out of Kage’s grip. Then he plunged his sword into Kage’s gut. Wrenching the blade cruelly in his grip, he savored the feeling of warm blood pouring over his hands and the cry of pain that accompanied it.

“See”, he started out as he plunged his blade deeper in, pulling Kage closer to whisper in his ear, “This all could have been avoided if you had only joined up with me.”

Lifting the blade into the air with Kage still impaled, he walked over to a near by tree and pinned the gravely wounded warrior to the aforesaid tree. Smiling cruelly, he was cut unexpectedly short as Kage pulled off one last double concussive blast. Shattering Grey’s remaining armor off. Sending Grey flying back, tumbling through a tree. Kage coughed up blood as he hung pretty much limp on the sword pinning him.

“YOU JUST DON’T KNOW WHEN TO GIVE UP!” Grey screamed as he rose to his feet, firing two mana arrows into Kage’s shoulders.

“YOU WILL BEG FOR DEATH NOW!” He screamed stalking over to Kage, ripping his sword free. The two mana arrows now kept Kage pinned to the tree, as blood flowed freely.

Let off an incoherent yell of rage, Grey went postal. Throwing his sword to the side, he started to hit Kage. Lost to his rage as he felt bones snap and tendons rip, he just kept on hitting. Kage on the other hand had already screamed himself hoarse, only managing a grunt as every new strike sent a wave of pain though him. Gripping Kage by his throat he ripped up off the tree, nearly knocking Kage out with pain.

“Filthy animal.” Grey spat disgusted as the broken figure in his hands.

“You said…”Kage started but only managed to cough up blood, “You’d hate to fight me again” He continued, “even though you could beat me.”

“What was that, maggot?” Grey growled out, his curiosity taking a better part of him.

“Because…” Kage said coughing up blood again, “I’d take you down with ME!”

He cried one final time, lifting his least damaged, but still broken right arm. With a single finger extended he pointed it at Grey’s heart, and with that he sent out one last Concussive blast. One last concentrated beam that held what little energy was left in his broken form. Blasting Grey’s heart clean out of his back, and for a moment time stood still. Grey looking down in disbelief to see a hole the size finger right over his heart.

Nothing need to be said as Grey dropped Kage and turned to stone before being blown into ashes by a gentle breeze. Kage on the other dropped bonelessly to the ground, he was dying and he knew it.

The majority of his bones were broken, he was suffering from bloodloss, and he was still bleeding freely. “What a way to go…” he said as he closed his eyes.

Looking up at the clear peaceful sky one last time, before he ultimately closed his eyes for the final time. ‘I wonder if they have ramen in heaven?’ He thought with a smile as he finally drifted off into the final unknown.

This warrior who had fought to his final breath for a goal still yet unknown, had a book in the library foretold a piece of this tale. A book that would help them win this fight against Grey.

---------

Elsewhere

---------

In a darkened setting, a pair of glowing grey eyes snapped opened. And the grey silence was broken by a maniacal laughter.

“MWAHAHAHAHAHA!”
KageArashi
KageArashi

Number of posts : 199
User Points : 14025

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 pm

The Mists

Juli had known as she set the spell on Hunter's gauntlet that it would require her own death to complete, payment for a spell that might not even work. Now, as she trod the winding paths of a world blanketed in blue mist, she decided that even this price wasn't too much to pay for a try. After all, what had she to fear from death? Pain? A few hours lost while she spent all the time she needed here?

She noticed that her footsteps were taking her somewhere; by the natural laws of the Mists, the path probably led to someone who needed to speak with her. Juli had thought she might rest in her spirit-home, but clearly there was something else going on. Another soul was calling to hers, and of course she had to answer.

At length--there was no telling what length, as time means nothing in the Mists--she perceived two figures at a distance. They appeared to be engaged in a conversation. As she drew nearer, they seemed more and more familiar, until at last the mists between them cleared enough that she could identify them as Deathclaws and Shadow. Both turned to regard her at the same moment, surprise crossing their faces.

Deathclaws was the first to speak. "Juliana," he greeted her formally; Juli replied with an equally formal half-bow. Shadow just watched, apparently shell-shocked by whatever he had experienced. The brief pleasantries over, DC apparently continued what he had been speaking of with Shadow: "Do you know where we are?"

Juli smiled. "This place I call 'the Mists.' If it has any other name, no one else has ever bothered to tell me what that is." She spread an arm out to indicate the vast blue expanse. "The name I use isn't the most creative, but I've yet to find the person who would disagree with it." Then she sobered a bit. "What do you remember of how you got here?" She addressed both men, but again it was DC who answered first.

"I remember marching with the orcs, and discovering that we were attacking TR," he began. "I resolved to keep my word and fight alongside them, even despite that. We were joined by sorcerers; one of them called me over. I went to speak with him... and then, somehow, I was here." He looked Juliana straight in the eye. "Tell me. What happened?"

"The sorcerer put you under a spell," she began, her voice calm and all but emotionless. She had long since learned that such things were best said simply as solid facts rather than emotional events. The emotions would come in without her help. "I don't know why. Regardless of reasons, you fought beside the orcs and against TR. Near the end of the battle, one of us--I believe his name to be Atriax--killed you."

DC blinked. "Killed me?"

Juli nodded. "Yes, you're dead. So am I." She glanced over at Shadow, who still hadn't spoken. "Shadow? What happened to you?"

Shadow finally shook himself out of his shock. "Juli, you'll remember how I was kidnapped a little while after Charon?" At Juli's confirming nod (and ignoring DC's blank stare), he continued, "Well, after a while Grey released me from the spell. He wanted me to work for him. I refused, so he placed me under another spell. Then I lost consciousness... and the next thing I knew, I was here."

Juli began to pace back and forth, an old habit she had never been able to break herself perfectly of. "Let me fill in the gaps in your story, Shadow," she suggested. "While you were under the Anima spell, Weena also was captured. It seems Grey had quite the beginnings of a TR statue garden there for a while. Well, Weena managed to get free somehow. Then--I would infer that you were released from the Anima only yesterday or the day before. What you perceived as losing consciousness was Grey, ah, commandeering your body to fight against us. I would guess that happened not too long before Risa, Weena and I fought you--yesterday.

"Then, as I believe, Vamp sent one of us--I'm pretty sure it was Atriax!--to see what had happened to you. Upon discovering that you were part of the enemy, he killed you." She shrugged. "Odd, I know, that you died in almost the same way..."

"What about you?" Shadow put in.

Juli shrugged again. "Hunter Reckoning was... somehow corrupted. I tried magic to break the spell, but its completion required my death. Thus, I allowed him to kill me."

TR Fortress

Carrying Juli's body gently between them, Risa and Weena navigated their way up the last flight of stairs and into Juli and Risa's bedroom.

"I have to get back out there," Weena muttered anxiously, staring out the window. "There's a giant creature--they'll need my help; they'll need all the help they can get."

Risa smiled gratefully at him as they laid Juli's body gently down onto the bed. "Go, then," she replied. "My thanks and my blessing go with you." Wisps of blue mist flowed from her mouth with the words, forming a quick but powerful spell that Juli had taught her some time before. The misty magic wreathed Weena briefly, and then dissolved into his skin. Nothing more needed to be said; he strode across the room and disappeared on the way back to the fray.

Risa bent over the body of her friend, mentor, and aunt, and got to work.

The Mists

Juli could sense that someone else was approaching. "Do you feel that?" she asked her two companions.

Both frowned and shook their heads. "Feel what?" inquired DC.

"There's someone coming," Juli murmured. At the stares that met her, she laughed. "I'm very used to the magic of the Mists; this is the kind of magic I use most of the time now. I can sense spirits and control certain aspects of this place."

Soon it became very apparent who the person coming was. "Kage," Juli greeted him. She focused and allowed herself to understand how he'd come. "You... died aware. Like I did." She met his eyes. "In battle?"

"Yup," Kage agreed. "So where are we? And how'd you die? I thought you were alive and in the fortress!"

Juli explained the Mists and the circumstances of her death again, for Kage's benefit. He appeared surprised and confused at the end.

"So you're saying you sacrificed yourself to save this cousin of yours?"

"That's right."

"Why?"

Juli shrugged. "It had to be done. I can come back to life--that's a privilege of the immortal Called--and I figure that this was worth such a sacrifice."

Kage looked at her like she was insane, and shook his head. "Your life, to save just one person..."

"Not just one person," Juli corrected. "Him and all the people he might happen to kill before he's stopped. And he's not just anyone--he's my own family, my cousin. I played with him when we were children; I taught him to read and to speak other languages; I cried when he disappeared and celebrated when I realized I'd found him again..." She smiled nostalgically at the rush of memories, every one crystal-clear. "Family."

TR Fortress

Risa put the last touch of magic into place and straightened. Juli's body was as perfect as it would get; all that was missing was Juli herself.

Last edited by Juliana on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163922

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:40 pm

As he ran away from the fortress, transferring his weight from his feet to his hands, Hunter tripped on nothing at all, and the gauntlet exploded off of his hand. He transformed back to the way he had appeared the previous day, before the gauntlet had been returned. As that happened, memories began rushing through his head.
There was a little girl, in a brown dress, talking to him. "Okay, so lets begin," she started to say. She followed this up with a long string of incomprehensible words. Hunter thought for a second, looking down at his hooded green cloak, and cleaning his goggles. By the height of the children, he could tell they weren't above five years of age.
"Juliana! I'm not an egghead!" Hunter yelled in a high pitched voice, not understanding the irony at the time.
After thousands of memories it came to when they were about nine years of age. "OK, Juliana, promise to keep this a secret?" Hunter said to Juliana, as they were hiding in a barn. "Okay, I promise." Juliana held out her hand, and Hunter shook it with a black gloved hand. Hunter was again wearing a green hooded robe, only it split into a cloak, covering knights armor. "Look what I found." Hunter held out a tiny golden puff of feathers, with ram horns, that were half as big as it's body. "Awwww, it's so cute!" Hunter and Juli both laughed at the look of baby Tritocry.
A few months passed, and Hunter was running through a forest, being chased by a mob of angry townsfolk, with pitchforks and torches. "Don't you think this is a bit cliche?!" Hunter yelled to the mob. "Well it WAS your idea to cover up for you keeping Tritocry," Juli pointed out. Hunter realized, while watching the memory, that he wasn't being CHASED. He was chasing Tritocry. Hunter ran faster than any of the other townsfolk. Hunter grabbed Tritocry's back, and yelled to the horse sized monster. "Get ready to fly like we practiced!"
That was the last time he ever saw any of that town again, including Juliana, until about a year ago.
Hunter remembered being shot in the head by a blunderbuss, and healing with no memory. Then being taken in by TR, and re-meeting Juliana, who couldn't quite recognize Hunter's face. Of course, Hunter Reckoning wasn't his name back then, his name was Hunter Sundry.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:27 am

Note: I’ve decided to start writing in 1st person now, before I change Characters, I say the name of the new one and the time.

(Maximilian Von Klaud, 2000 years ago) Yes, Von Klaud, his name is Von Klaud, don’t ask me why!

I walked slowly, while some people prefer to walk quickly towards an important target; I prefer the opposite, it… allows me time to formulate my plans for it. In this situation, the target was a small settlement; one of those places that nobody bothers to pay attention to, oblivious of what secrets it can hold. Such people are fools, it is… sad that I was once among them, but time changes everything; including me. I reached into my pack and grabbed a water bottle, the day was hot and the last thing I desired was death from dehydration; not now, not when I was so close! I drank heavily from the bottle; the lukewarm water slid down my parched throat and moistened it. Its long lifespan had given it a rotten taste, but soon… soon I would be able to drink on something much… more… refreshing.
I then looked at the map in my right hand; its once expensive paper had become cracked and faded, the colors used to make it had all but degraded into a dull brown shade. It showed a rather good scale of the outlying area; if I was to understand it correctly, then I still had a few miles to walk until my destination. I grinned behind my dusty mask; soon I would reach the town… and my destiny!

(MrSebi, Present)

I fell off my chair as I was awoken by a loud bang, seriously? Was it possible to fall asleep in the middle of a battle WITHOUT being woken up every ten minutes? I jumped back up to my feet and grabbed my hat, I was tired, cranky, and feeling violent; what better way to take out my anger than to bash in some skulls? I left my room and saw a large shadow walking through the hallway, in my experience large shadows were bad, so I decided to head the other way. I decided instead to just teleport instead, drawing my pencil; I focused my power through it and swiped it through the air; feeling content as it left a large glowing line in the air. I stood back as the line began to pulse and stretch out followed by a burst of energy erupting from it and incinerating the air it touched. Good thing I stood back or it would probably have taken out a chunk of my stomach, not something I wanted to experience… again. Taking a deep breath, I touched the portal and felt as all my atoms were ripped apart and thrown into zero-space* at the speed of light, then barfed out on the other end; namely my destination!
I got thrown out of the portal and was flung across the battlefield, only to hit something hard and fall to the ground. I shook my head and looked up… to see an armored giant staring at me, just my luck!

*The negative space through which teleports travel, utilizing the hypothetical worm-hole theory!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:06 pm

As soon as Risa had audibly asked herself what Juli might be dreaming about, the heaviness in Weena’s heart instantly lifted. She’d be okay. It’s not like she was in any real danger or even cared about death, he reminded himself. I mean, she refers to it seemingly casually, anyway. Satisfied, and nodding his consent to Risa, he began to walk briskly away, remembering the task ahead.
He emerged out onto the battlefield a few seconds later, the rain pouring on his charmed hood once more, sliding harmlessly off. Unsheathing his sword with a satisfying zing, he ran once more into the battle-rent forest, his shoes splashing in the puddles. He built up speed, running through at almost a superhuman pace, his footsteps thudding about five times a second. Once he reached a satisfying speed, he leapt into the air, blasting mana from his feet like hoverboots once more. The moment he did, though, he knew something was wrong, and a second later he fell to the earth with a loud splash, rolling over a few times before coming to a halt.
Laying there for a few seconds, he let his energy come back before pushing himself to his feet, purging the muddy water from his clothes with a small burst of mana. He wandered over to where his sword lay; half buried in a pile of leaves and mud, before picking it up, instantly purging the mud and dirt from it.
With his head still steadying itself and the rain thudding against the paper-thin magical protection of his hood, the shocking realization of why he didn’t take off hit him. Slowly turning around, what Weena saw hit him like a mouse trap successfully snapping down on the mouse.
Where his short “flight” path was, there was a tilted uneven long cylinder of ice rose from the ground, as though his blue mana flames solidified in the air. Sheathing his sword, he cautiously walked up to it, the realization of what had just happened beginning to dawn on him. Extending his left arm, he slowly moved to his hand towards it, and after several seconds of hesitation, he finally touched it. Quite expectedly, it was indeed solid ice, and undoubtedly very cold.
But as his hand made contact with the ice, it suddenly flashed bright blue, the flash originating from the spot where he touched it. It shone with a brilliant white light for a few seconds, before dissipating with a loud bang. Finally unshielding his eyes, what Weena saw was something he’d recount many times in future times, with a large portion of listeners unbelieving of it.
Where the oversized icicle had been a moment ago were seven balls, each with its own light trail and its own texture circling an invisible sphere in its own path. Staring closely, he realized with a gasp what each ball was. The first was bright yellow, crackling in the air with jagged edges. Energy. The second was a ball of clay, spinning seeming with its own air of strength. Earth. The third was malleable and blue, swirling with it's own grace. Water. The fourth seemed to be a manifestation of the wind itself, spinning around in a small ball of intense speed. Air. The fifth made the word black look like pink, a bulging malleable ball of compressed shadows. Darkness. The sixth was the polar opposite of it, so bright that someone would be lucky to know that it was too small to cause any real damage to the eyesight. Light. The seventh and final ball was the largest of all, a pulsing blue ball which Weena knew to be physical mana. How it hadn’t destabilized that part of the universe, he’d probably never know.
The moment he figured out what each ball was, they all stopped their circling motion and came together, the vertices of some strange hexagon, with the ball of physical mana in the centre. They all collided with a flash, and in a second portal outlined by blue had opened up in front of him. Faint blurred lines of all colours swirled around it, rippling through the air.
Weena stared at it in awe for a second, before swallowing and stepping through.

Weena stepped out of the portal, into a chamber that was very familiar to him. It was the ancient deserted temple which had brought him back to life.
“God almighty,” he breathed to himself.
The room was the same as it was last time, except in the exact centre was what seemed to be a stone altar, with a tablet lying atop it. Running up to it, the strange symbols suddenly swirled confusingly, reincarnating themselves in English.

The Appropriately Titled Fail Prophecy

A mortal battle between father and son
One fights for all, the other fights for on- HEY! Argnei! You call yourself a seer?! This prophecy has NOTHING to do with him! …you found the right one? Great. Well thanks a lot, you ruined a perfectly good tablet and now what seems perfectly mysterious has just been RUINED by your INCOMPETENCE!! Now, as I was saying.

The final descendant of a civilization of old
Must find what he was truly born for
Facing struggles aplenty
Making many a friend and many an enemy
As his destiny nears
There were many seers
Who had many fears
About how many beers
And how big a queers
That all of the deers
With so many ears – STOP GOING OFF COURSE FROM IT YOU BLUMBERING WANNABE OF A SEER, YOU CALL YOURSELF ONE YOU LITTLE –
Err, FINE, I heard you! Blah, blah, economy crap, as if you get a low pay! You know what? If you don’t spit out this prophecy correctly from now on, I am going to strangle you, then fire you, then incinerate you, then throw you out of the window, and you know how big the fall is, right? Good. Now, carry on, and for god sake, stop your whimpering! I can’t believe I was made to become a scribe for a month as a punishment for failing to control my anger. Gosh. Now, as I said, CARRY ON!
As his destiny nears
All the seers
Had their fears
That choices must be made
Between good and bad
Determining the fate of the world
But the first challenge of all
Shall come immediately
A decision must be made
He will choose whether or not to harness power
Though it will come with a curse
A conflict shall arise
Between both sides
His true nature shall shine
And only with the strongest will
Can it be repelled
Great? Are we done? Gawd, this prophecy stuff sounds completely like mumbo jumbo crap, too spiritual and weird for my liking. WHAT?! I DO NOT HAVE ISSUES! Oh wait, it just hit me why I wrote down everything I said to you. Ok, that’s it, I quit.

By the time he’d finished reading the “fail prophecy”, Weena had long since facepalmmed. The stupidity of the angry scribe and the idiotic seer had completely prevented him from realizing the true seriousness of its meaning, he stepped away from the altar, and with a quick grinding noise, it fell through the ground, a panel sliding over the hole.
A second later, another altar rose from the ground, though much slowly. It created tension in the air, though the fail prophecy was still affecting Weena and he didn’t notice. It was made of sandstone, and it was a hexagonal prism in shape, widening at the top. It creaked into place, and a second later, a circular hole appeared on it, widening until its radius was about 5 centimetres less than the altar’s. A blue vertical light shone from it, and out of the hole rose a robotic glove, spanning from the elbow to over the hand. It rotated slowly, levitating 10 centimetres above the hole in eerie silence. It had fancy gizmos all over it, a compartment, a weird wire, and even a digital clock readout. It was perfectly coloured white, gold, and blue, matching his suit and style perfectly.
Weena began to reach out towards the glove, feeling its power. An electric feeling whizzed up his right arm, and the words of the prophecy flashed through his mind. He hesitated. Don’t ponder too long! He reminded himself. TR needs help! And with that, he knew what to do, and slipped the glove over his arm, the light of its immense power engulfing him.

Last edited by Weena on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:58 am

After Hunter had awoken from his epiphany, he realized something that he soon said out loud. "I need to get my cousin back." Hunter sprinted faster than any normal human being could then, after running for a while, noticed something odd about TR clan. Why are some of the most powerful people in the world, in this clan?

When Hunter finally reached TR clan, he found Risa leaning over Juliana's dead body. "Juli, what have I done?" Hunter walked over to Risa, removing his hood and sliding his goggles down to his neck. "Risa, you've died and come back from the mists. How can we go into the mists and bring her back?"
Risa sighed and looked down, then back at Hunter. "I don't think you can come with me to the mists."
"Risa yes I can.... I'm Juliana's cousin. I'm a called warrior. If I really really try, and you teach me, we can both go and get her."
"Hunt, I don't think you-" Hunter cut her off by slamming her into the wall with his left hand holding her neck.
"I've died and come back hundreds of times, and Juli is the only family I have!" Hunter let a tear fall down his white skin.
Risa let out a large exhale of air when Hunter let go of her.
"Ok. We'll try."
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content