[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grey.

+23
Peregrine
Mrsebi
Tom Gaskarth
Felix
Bram
Alanza
Malkoir
Icey
KageArashi
Gurpus
Kaotic
Hunter Reckoning
Juliana
5secondchaos
Atriax
V
Shadow
Ryzaa
Winnie
Flaw of Insanity
Deathclaws
Cial
Charon
27 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grey. - Page 8 Empty Re: Grey.

Post by Cial Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:03 am

Cial stood in the link. Alone. eyes closed, ready for anything. A man approached him wearing a tuxedo and large brown shades.

"Mister X, I presume?" The man said.
"I go by Cial now."
"Aah. Yes. Cial. I've been sent because you seem to have finished your training? Ready to begin fighting the threat that, without your help, could destroy all of Lore?"
"No pressure."
"I'm. I'm sorry, but you must be ready..,"
"For anything.."
"Yes. Remember, though..."
"With great power comes great responsibility"
"That, and...If you were to say, be killed, you would come back here. If your friends die...."
"I know."
"...Alright then. I think we're ready to re-materialize you. Here. Take this."

The man handed Cial a folded garment. Cial unwrapped it to reveal a white suit, adorned with beautiful armor, and a metal gauntlet designed to augment his psychic powers.

Cial put the armor on, thanking the man. The man then put his hand on Cial's shoulder, commencing the leap back to the physical realm.

The jump hurt Cial badly, as his molecules reformed, pulling him together, painfully. Which was a relief because as he was in the Link, he never felt pain. Cial landed, falling from about 15 feet in the air, next to Juliana.

Cial smirked. "What'd I miss?"
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Grey. - Page 8 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142291

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 am

Juli and Hunter had finished obliterating their Cold Soldier attackers, and now stood panting in the middle of a sea of bodies.

"So you're a manabender, cousin?" Juli asked, slightly shocked.

"No," Hunter explained. "I was only a manabender for a moment, but that plus everything else gave me the edge I needed to kill the giant... these things happen."

Juli nodded in agreement. "They do."

That was when Cial dropped from the sky and landed next to Juliana. "What'd I miss?"

After a moment's goggling at him (in one case more literally than the other), the cousins recovered enough to speak. "A lot," Juli informed the newcomer. "You were convalescent for a week, during which Hunter killed himself and came back to life with the help of a hundred and nineteen giant eagles, Ryzaa lost his Doomfire curse and left to get it back--he still hasn't returned--Weena gained ultimate powers which then split off from him in the form of an evil clone, and we fought an entire WAR that we are just wrapping up now. We won, but at the price of several lives: nobody knows how many yet."

"Wow. I did miss a lot," Cial noted.

"What happened to you while you were... out?" Juli asked. "I refuse to believe that that effect could be something usual."
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163900

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Cial stood up, brushing himself off.

"Well. First off, I found out I'm not human...Mostly" Cial said.

"What do you mean by MOSTLY not human?" Kao asked.

"Yeah I guess that really doesn't make sense. It's sort of like Spock."

"Like who?"

"In Star Trek, commander Spock was half vulcan, half human. I'm half human, half Antrillian."

"Alright, how does this explain where you were?"

"Antrillians are born with strong minds, and mentalities. These are all "Linked" together by a subliminal place known as, plainly "The Link"." Cial explained.

"And you were there for a WEEK?" Juli asked.

"Yes, which, in the Link, is a few years." Cial said.

"Why did you come back?" Hunter asked.

"I came back because you may need all you can get for what's coming. Something BIG is coming...bigger than even Grey...."
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Grey. - Page 8 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142291

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Another loud clang sounded as Both Weenas' swords collided in blurs almost impossible to make out. Weena No.2 quickly drew back from his curved slash around to the left side of Weenas body, swinging it around in a motion of pure strength. The power flowed through his body and out through the part of the blade aimed straight at Weena's right temple. His entire body also a blur, Weena ducked down just in time, feeling the energy of the strike passing over the top of him, it's raw power temporarily displacing the air in which it passed through, creating small and short lived vaccums.
His counter already prepared, Weena lunged out with his left fist, which he'd coated with an inner layer of earth and an outer layer of water. The elementally reinforced fist collided with Weena No.2's solar plexus. The initial split-second impact of the earth-coated fist caused Weena No.2 to let out a small and feeble "Oof!" as the force of the punch dealt its damage. The layer of water was already moving, flexibly traveling from Weenas fist to the point of impact, pushing Weena No.2 back with a 'little' extra force.
Winded and moving at a speed of over 180 km/h, Weena 2 was helpless to resist as he bounced along the wet forest floor, eventually skidding to a stop in one of those classical indented trails in the ground. Weena straightened himself up slightly, allowing the earth and remnants of water fall off his hand. He was certain he'd struck a critical blow, though he wasn't taking any chances. He began to slowly walk over towards Weena 2, his sword still raised, when-
-Weena 2 vanished into thin air.
Crap! Weena cursed silently. I forgot I... well... He could shift to the Manaverse. This is really bad. Not only does it give him a massive energy boost and unlimited time to recuperate in there, but he wan travel almost anywhere undisturbed. Unless there's some kind of limit...
The was a soft clanging noise behind him and Weena spun around to see one of Risa's knives bouncing off Weena 2's sword. Judjing by the position of the blade and where it had bounced off, Weena 2 seemed to have reacted just in time to prevent the knife from piercing one of his vital organs... if he had vital organs. Weena 2 snarled, obviously annoyed by the interruption. Weena silently thanked Risa. If it wasn't for her, he'd never have realized Weena 2 was behind him and he'd be long since cut down.
Weena 2 didn't give up that easily. Barely a second after Weena spun around, the blue glow around his hands increased, and grew brighter. Weena leapt back into the air, instantly formulating a plan in is mind. He'd already technically done it before as a Manabender, so why not now?
Time seemed to flow in slow motion. Weena called on the heavens in a desperate plea, and he was answered. The clouds seemed to open up and lightning flashed out of it, aiming for the nearest conductor: Weena. It was a direct hit, and Weena caught it's energy, swirling it around his hands. It quickly became unstable, and Weena let it out at the exact same moment his clone did.
The two flashes met in midair with a deafening BOOM, and they both shone with an even greater light, one so large it could be seen throughout the entire forest-turned-battlefield. It engulfed both Weenas with it's radiance, a brilliant sight to the eye.

Last edited by Weena on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Risa covered her eyes, slightly stunned by the fallout from the blast. This can't be good, she thought, trying to blink away the bright spots floating in front of her eyes. I can't tell what happened to Weena...

The youngest Called warrior looked around, trying to figure out what had just happened.

"Something BIG is coming," Cial declared, "bigger than even Grey..."

As if to underscore his words, a brilliant flash of light came from somewhere behind him immediately after he finished speaking. "What was that?" Kao, who had come over to see what was going on when Cial had fallen from the sky, said what everyone was thinking.

Juli bit her lip. "There's only one way to find out," she pointed out.

"And by that you mean the same way we found out last time something like this happened?" suggested Hunter.

"Precisely."

"Then let's go see what it is!" Hunter declared.

Everyone agreed to this, so the small group proceeded cautiously in the direction of the flash. Picking their way through the battlefield, they saw many, many more dead Cold Soldiers than dead Regulars. The first individual corpse they came to was after they had closed half the distance. Juli stopped to kneel down next to it, so everyone else stopped as well. "You go on ahead if you like," she protested, waving them on. "I have something I have to do."

Cial, Hunter, and Kao trudged on, their curiosity pulling them forward. Juliana watched them go for a moment, then turned back to the body that had once been a friend. "Ice," she murmured, naming the person it had been. "I may never see you again*..."

* Even the Called have mourning rituals; however, theirs are very unusual. Juli is using a battlefield goodbye, i.e. a very quick one.
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163900

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Felix stepped into the door and looked around, he was stunned. The room appeared to be a perfect circle, and apart from the door, which had 2 Torches on the wall directly beside it, at every 2.5 meter-ish interval there was a statue, each of a different Chinese, Year of the _____ animal. They appeared to be made of stone marble. At the middle of the room there was an altar, Adorned with a Golden Trim. Felix Couldn't tell what was on it, so he took a few steps closer to examine it. and at closer inspection, it was a black Gauntlet with a red Trim.
"Woah.." Felix thought as he Realized this was Creating all that dread energy. "Now, whats with all this Energy you've got I'm drawn too, Huh?" Felix Spoke, as if it could talk back. Felix Tried it on and raised his eyebrows at it as the dread energy flowed threw his veins "Oh," Felix began. "Thats a lot.. betcha you'd pack a punch, Eh?" Felix Turned around and pointed at the ox statue and read the Japanese inscription underneath Ox, Power and shortly after a dark blast shot out and disintegrated the statue. Felix Looked at the altar and noticed there was a golden goblet with emeralds and ruby embed into it all over. "Interesting.." Felix Pondered, and he picked up the goblet to taste what appeared to be some form of Highly concentrated vodka. "mmm, Xusha would love this." Felix put the goblet down and left some Vodka in it for the next soul, and the Altar parted, for a very poorly made stone pedestal, and it had some purple rock sitting on it. "Oh my god.. This is where most of the dread energy TAI was talking about came from" Felix said, cautiously, he could feel the energy on his skin like heat on his back. He picked up the stone, admired it, then noticed it had a hole through it and a string through hole. He put it around his neck and felt even more energy sent through his body.

After finding the items, Felix had teleported to The Titanios and told TAI All about the events. "So, now what?" Felix asked TAI, offering him to prompt him ideas as he sat on his lounge. "Well, a group of adventures seem to be heading towards a white light burst, one of which will take closer inspection to reveal how it ocuured."
"Adventures equal TR. excellent, thanks TAI."
"I'll give you the coordinates" TAI Told Felix.

and soon, Felix teleported away to the group with Juli, Hunter, Kao and Cial.
"Oh, hello guys. Whats knew?" Felix grinned with his hands pocketed.
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23886

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Gurpus walked through the dark hallways of Grey Fortress until he reached his old room. He swung open the door and was greeted with the site of dust everywhere. Gurpus opened his cupboard and grabbed the hooded cloak at the bottom. As he put the cloak on, Gurpus spotted a photo covered in dust lying on the table. He wipped the dust off the photo and staired at everyone in the photo. In the center was Grey sitting on his throne. To Grey's left was Pyro, Valgon and Xinge. To Grey's right was Gurpus, Axel, Motor and Mr. Johnson. Gurpus flipped the photo over and noticed the words "Grey and his 7 Great Commanders" in the top left hand corner. Placing the photo in his pocket, Gurpus left his room and walked outside.
"Remember Gurpus, bring me back Weena. Alive." said a voice from above Gurpus.
He turned and looked up to find Grey standing on a balcony.
"Dont you worry Grey. When I return, I will have Weena." Gurpus shouted out.

Gurpus jumped onto one of the black horses in the stable and rode towards TR Stronghold. The land between Grey and TR was very dark and lifeless, due to the fact that Grey's army had destroyed all most every town. The only life that could be seen were the rats feasting on the dead bodies of peasents on the occasional cold soldier.

After minutes of riding, there was a large white light in the sky to the north. Gurpus instantly new what it ment. Weena. Jumping off the horse, Gurpus sent it running back to Grey fortress while he walked towards the light. After a while, he spotted Felix, Kao, Juli and a few other members of TR heading towards where the white light was. He began to follow them, making sure not to be spotted.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Number of posts : 193
User Points : 8160

http://twitter.com/gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 pm

After what seemed like a lifetime, the radiance of the two attacks dimmed to a much smaller degree by comparison. Still blasting the lightning out of his hands at full force, Weena squinted as his eyes adjusted once more to the change in brightness-
-only to see that Weena 2 had redirected the flow of both attacks and he was absorbing both their energies.
Weena mentally fcepalmed. Crap, I forgot that we listed energy as one of the elements he could absorb. And that might've well been my ultimate move. I need a new plan, and fast. Weena twisted in the air to begin his descent when-
-Weena 2 appeared right next to him. Barely having the time to widen his eyes in shock, Weena was unable to stop Weena 2 from clamping his hand around his throat. For a second the world went dark as the pressure of a hand travelling at the speed of a telejump* completely knocked the air out of Weena's windpipe. Neck in hand, both Weenas flew across the forest in a blur, leaving the sound of the sonic boom behind them.
Barely a millisecond or two after the initial contact, their journey was abruptly stopped by the TR stronghold. As Weena was being used as a shield by his clone, he felt the full force of the impact as the ironic number of seven walls ended their short journey. Luckily no one seemed to be inside that particular part of the stronghold, and it was a miracle that there were no casualties. Including Weena.

To be continued next post.

* Telejumping is yet another Manabeder ability, first introduced by Kao. As an unrestricted being of pure manabent energy, Weena 2 was able to pull it off.

Last edited by Weena on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Felix was walking calmly, hands in his pockets, humming a tune to himself, well he was until he sensed something, a person.. a very dark person. It was someone he knew very well, but he wasn't sure who. Felix soon discovered Through the type of dark energy being given off, it was a necromancer. Who did He know that was a Necro? Felix thought, without drawing any attention to himself, as this person was following them.
Don't make any sudden movements. Felix began to say into the groups mind. Its Felix, and I think we're being followed.
Followed? Juli said.* But By whom?
The one person that comes to mind, would be Gurpus. Felix answered.
I think I've heard of him, He's on the biggest TR traitors scoreboard, isn't he? Cial asked.
Yep, he's up there, along with me, and if you don't mind, I'll go take care of him. Felix answered again, smiling.

Felix teleported on to Gurpus's back, Grabbing him in chokehold. Gurpus widened his eyes in shock, Grabbing on to Felix's arm, Trying to pull it off, but he wouldn't budge. Gurpus then proceeded to jump on the ground, back-first. sure it released Felix's chokehold, but it severely injured both of their backs. Felix Rolled to the side and got on his feet, and so did gurpus.
"Felix, hows it going?" Gurpus asked.
"Oh, I've been better being a traitor again I assume?" Felix asked.
"You assume correctly." Gurpus smiled, snapping a shadow whip at him, but Felix caught him by surprise, covering his arm with shadow, and grabbing hold of the whip, and yanking it down, causing Gurpus to fall to the ground.
"You'll regret that.." Gurpus said, breathing heavily as he got onto his feet.

Gurpus's necromancer sword materialized into his hand, and began to run at Felix. Felix retaliated by taking his claymore blade out of its strap on his back, it wasn't really a claymore blade, as Felix had amplified its abilities with dread, but still, it resembled it. Felix swung it out and blocked Gurpus's attack, Gurpus then swung his blade horizontally, but Felix dodged the attack in a very matrix like manner. When Gurpus was gathering together what just happened Felix sent out a dread blast from his gauntlet, But Gurpus blocked the attack with a shadow shield.

NOT DONE YET, SORRY.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:50 pm

“Hehehe, I’m surprised you can even kill one of Grey’s soldiers with the ‘power’ you have” Gurpus said grinning at the puffing Felix.
“Shut up!” Felix said sending another dread blast at Gurpus.
With a flick of his wrist, Gurpus appeared all around Felix. Hundreds of copies of Gurpus stood there with a necromancer bland in one hand, staring at Felix.
“HAHAHAAHAHA! Lets see you get out of this one!”
Every single copy of Gurpus charged towards Felix. Swinging his claymore blade in all directions, Felix hoped to hit the real Gurpus. Suddenly Felix felt a blast of dark power hit him in the back, which forced him to the ground face first. He tired with all his might to stand up, but as much as he wanted to Felix couldn’t. The Gurpus copies disappeared and the real Gurpus stood over Felix.
“Such a pity”
“Pity? What are you talking about?” Felix said
“You could of joined Grey’s army and become powerful! More powerful then Weena!”
“And why would I do that? I’m not evil like you! I don’t lust for power and backstab people that trust me like you do Gurpus!”
“Hahahaha! You don’t know understand why I betrayed TR.” Gurpus said, eyeing the gauntlet on Felix’s arm.
“Yes I do! You want power! You want to kill every last member of TR and rule this world!”
“Yes I want power, yes I want to rule this world, but I don’t want to kill every member of TR. I just want to kill Weena and cause lots of pain to the rest of TR!”
“You know killing Weena isn’t going to bring pain to the other TR members?”
“Oh yes it will. As far as I see it, every other member of TR will be like squishing a fly. With Weena not there to save them it will be easy as pie!”

Gurpus grabbed Felix’s gauntlet and began to force dark magic into it.
“What are you doing?” Felix asked.
“Well, since this gauntlet seems to be attached to your DNA, the only way I see to take it off you is forcing dark magic into the gauntlet which will over load it allowing me to take it off you.”
“And why are you doing that?”
“Well, from what I’ve seen, this gauntlet is the source of your power, and I want to make sure you don’t get in my every again.” Gurpus replied as he finished forcing dark magic into the gauntlet.
Gurpus grabbed the gauntlet and ripped it off Felix’s arm.
“Have fun lying on the ground, because I’m going to have fun killing Weena”
Gurpus walked off into the direction of Weena, leaving the motionless Felix on the ground.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:39 am

"Son.." Felix breathed heavily. "of a bitch.." Felix finished as he felt the dark energy seeping into him. "ARGHH" Felix screamed as he tried to fight the power. Gurpus may have been wrong about the gauntlet being his source of power, but it did heavily raise his abilities. Felix used his free hand to rip of the sleeve of his coat on the arm his gauntlet was attached to. Felix could see most of his black tattoos emitting there regular deep purple hue. but the ones closer to his gauntlet was starting to go red. Here goes absolutely nothing.. he thought to himself. He tapped into the stone on his neck as an extra source of power And his tattoos began to move across his arm to neutralize the evil infected ones. The mini battle on his arm began as the Purple ones began sending extra condensed energy through his arm to attack his infected gauntlet the Evil ones attempted to retaliate, but because it was such an early attack, the evil ones were hardly matured and neutralized quickly.
"That, Feels a lot better.." Felix Said to himself, as he continued sending Dread energy through to his gauntlet to subdue the energy.

Once he was able, Felix got up, dusted him self off, and teleported away.

"Easier than I expected.." Gurpus said to himself as he walked in search of Weena.
"Hello.. Gurpus.." A voice came from behind, Gurpus immediately recognized this voice and spun around to see Felix hovering in the air above him.
"I'm still alive." Felix began "its hard to overstate my satisfaction." He said, staring down at Gurpus who was in a very battle ready position whereas Felix was more come.
"Now, I'm sure you have good reasons to want to take over the world, blah, blah, blah. and quite frankly, I don't care because you'll never reach the point in power, BUT. I am a good friend of Weena, and I'd rather he didn't die just yet, so.. Yeah." Felix finished as he entered into a battle ready position, and began to throw several Dread blasts at Gurpus, who dodged most of them, except for the last. which knocked him to the ground, instead of taking his chance, Felix stayed in midair. Gurpus got back on his feet and began to summon undead. Felix laughed momentarily, then summoned his chain link dagger whips to his hand, and used it to knock the undead to pieces. once he was done with that, Felix wrapped his whip around around Gurpus and pulled him up so he was up in front of him Felix smiled where as Gurpus wasn't so happy.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 pm

“Neat little trick you just pulled” Gurpus said.
“Thankyou. So how do you which to die? Slow and painful, or quick and painless?” Felix asked, with a huge grin on his face.
“Hmm this is a tough one. I think I’ll choose undead mages” Gurpus replied.
“Undead mages…. wait what?” Felix just realised what was below him. Hundreds of undead mages were casting a spell of some sort towards him.

While Felix was distracted, Gurpus broke free from the whip and vanished into thin air, only to reappear behind the undead mages. The mages fired their spells all at once, which Felix managed to dodge easily by dropping to the ground.
He began to draw his blade when all of sudden, the undead group fell to the ground into a pile of bones. Felix looked up to see Gurpus moving towards him. As he got closer to Felix, Gurpus faded away, then reappear a second later.

Gurpus had his necromancer blade in one hand and his other hand was glowing with black mist. As soon as he got into arms length from Felix, Gurpus vanished.
“Come out you coward!” Felix yelled. “You can’t hide forever!”
“HAHAHAHAHA!” The cold dark laugh of Gurpus echoed around Felix, as if they were in a small room. Felix floated up about 100 meters into the air and began to scan the area around him. There was no sign of Gurpus anywhere, but out of nowhere a blast of dark magic hit Felix in the back and sent him flying into the ground.

“Didn’t you ever learn about gravity boy? What goes up, must come down.” Gurpus said.
He then began to form a box around Felix made of hard bone.
Felix got up just in time to see a bit of light before the last bit of bone formed the bone box.
“Have fun trying to get out” Gurpus said as he began to head off towards where Weena was. All of a sudden, the bone box smashed into thousands of pieces. Gurpus turned around to see Felix floating in mid air, with his black tattoos glowing purple. Felix’s eyes were also glowing a purple colour.
“Now this is more like it!” Gurpus yelled as he moved towards Felix to attack.

Felix sent powerful dread blasts towards Gurpus, which were easily blocked by the dark shield around him. The epic battle between good and evil launched into the sky. From a far distance, people could see flashes of purple and black dance in the sky. Gurpus sent a large powerful dark blast towards Felix, which was counted with a dread blast of equal strength. The two attacks hit each other and sent a sonic boom around the area, which sent both Felix and Gurpus flying backwards. For people far away, all they could feel was a light earthquake.

Felix and Gurpus got up and both drew their blades. They each moved at the speed of light towards each other and engaged in a fast paced sword fight. After many minutes of fighting, Gurpus stabbed Felix in the left arm and kicked him in the chest, which made Felix fall back. Felix began to scream in pain as he watched blood creep at of his body.
“Such a pity, you could have been a great cause to the Grey army. But I guess that dream is over.” Gurpus vanished off towards the direction of Weena, leaving the bleeding Felix to tend to himself.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm

"Dammit. He got away.. again." Felix muttered to himself. "And since when can he teleport? Grey's been teaching him some new tricks.."
It seems your powers are near equal. TAI began into his ear mic. This new power is coming from the crystal around your neck. which is currently making an odd electronic vibration, why this, I am unable to determine yet.

TAI would not have to do this as Felix felt a strange sensation coming from his feet, he then spotted a strange purple energy wave around his shoes, which traveled up his body, he blinked and squinted his eyes as he saw the energy wave finishing up the top of his head, he could feel his hair shape change, he played with new curtains hanging over his forehead, and then looked down at his clothes, to see he was wearing a black suit with a clip belt, and a large leather trench coat. "That's weird.." Felix began He looked inside his coat to reveal 4 gun holsters. "Cool!" Felix smiled Summoning dual desert eagles into his hands and placing them in his lower slots. then, summoning two micro SMG's and putting them in the higher ones.
"Not everything in this world is black and white y'know." Felix began to say to TAI "There is much Grey.." And with that, Felix teleported to the Titanios Hangar

"Sir," one of Grey's many servants began. "We have located a large floating ship, heavily armed, with a small army, under the control of a TR member.. namely..." The servant looked down at a clipboard "Felix."
"Felix... Ah, yes. Gurpus gave me a small report on him with all of TR members traits, yes. release a few squadrons on this.. Titanios. make sure all hell breaks loose.." Grey finished, laughing in his throne.

Last edited by Felix on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:10 pm

A lone brick clattered down onto one of the various piles of rubble stacked on the cracked marble floor, the sound reverberating though the eerily silent room. It dislodged two other bricks and they continued falling, eventually coming to a stop, the final sound of their descent echoing for what seemed like forever. The pile of rubble which the brick had tumbled off suddenly expanded, as though it look a large breath in. For a second, it shrunk back into its original size, and there was silence again. Then all of a sudden the pile exploded, the chunks of rubble that weren’t incinerated flew off, either hitting a wall or sailing straight through it. As the dust cleared, the pulsing blue figure was revealed, the near-cyan coloured energies which made up his being swirled around his body. He raised his head almost triumphantly and extended his right hand. The swirling mana redirected itself to his hand and bunched up, forming his own claymore. It was mana yet both solid and physical, a feat in itself which required a master’s focus. He sheathed the blade, the sword making a metallic sound as it shicked into place. He carefully observed his surroundings, a final check to make sure his enemy hadn’t survived. Seemingly dismissing any threat, he turned around and began to walk away.
However, if he’d looked just a little bit closer, he would’ve noticed the shadows slightly shift in apprehension. The moment mana Weena turned around, the flesh and bone Weena leapt from the shadows at him, using the elemental power of darkness. Caught unaware, mana Weena hit the ground under the weight of Weena’s spear. Mana Weena flipped over and carried the momentum, his foot catching Weena in the stomach. Weena flew up as the breath left his body, his back smacking into the roof of the corridor with a sickening crunch. Fighting against the sudden pain, Weena forced his hands out in front of him as he fell down vertically, a wave of fire blasting towards mana Weena. Mana Weena rolled to the side and unsheathed his sword as he swung his leg around and came up. The flame disappeared and mana Weena looked up, but Weena was nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden there was a blinding flash of light and mana Weena’s hands went to his eyes, stunned. Even in his stunned state, he could feel Weena’s sword at his throat, the sharpened steel threatening to cut his throat open. Mana Weena froze, his muscles tensing. For a moment a stunned silence filled the hallway, until it was harshly interrupted by mana Weena’s front kick. Weena was knocked back from the impact, the suddenness of the strike giving him no chance to deal any damage to mana Weena.
Weena shook his head and regained his posture, only to see mana Weena quickly uppercut with his sword. A giant wave of raw blue power was sent hurtling at him, ripping through the hallway, throwing chunks of debris in random directions and destabilized the small space so much it threatened to collapse in on itself. Unable to neither dodge nor block, Weena was hit full on by the barrage of power. His sword slipped from his hand and Weena was thrown backwards. He crashed through a wall to find himself outside of the TR Stronghold (or what was left of it), and a massive fall below him. His flight became more vertical as he flew and eventually Weena crashed into the ground, tumbling painfully before skidding to a stop on a path. His brain barely managed to register that it had stopped raining, though the darkened clouds still remained and thunder boomed in the distance. A bright blue blur streaked across the sky and a second later, mana Weena hit the ground with a soft thud, sword in hand.
‘You’ve been a worthy adversary,’ he remarked coldly, ‘but now I have nothing more to say to you.’
With that he raised his sword high into the air and spun it around. Out of nowhere a swirling mass of mana appeared, bent to follow the sword like a spoon in a bowl of thickened custard. Once mana Weena seemed to be satisfied by the level of power he had accumulated, he slashed down with the sword, the full potency of the strike directed at Weena. Weena instinctively reached out to the flow of energy, a habit he had developed during his training as a Manabender. His vision was engulfed and then there was... nothing.
Weena’s eyes fluttered open. How am I not dead? he wondered. He raised his head slightly to see a similar form of shock envelop mana Weena’s features.
‘How are you not dead?’ mana Weena spluttered.
‘I was wondering the same thing,’ and Weena scorpion-kicked mana Weena in the shin. Mana Weena doubled over as Weena vaulted backwards, cartwheeling into an upright position. Mana Weena lunged to strike but found himself unable to move. He looked down and a new anger came over him when he realized his own shadow had bent around, holding him in position. He raised his head to return his attention to Weena, but it was too late. Weena’s air propelled punch smacked into mana Weena’s jaw, knocking him to the ground, stunned. Weena straightened up and held out his arm, brow furrowed in concentration. He reached deep into the Manaverse, feeling for the endless flow of energy around him. All of a sudden he felt a spark, nearly flinching in shock. Weena pulled the energy in as he always did as a Manabender, concentrating the flow around his arm and out through his hand in the form of a small blue “flame”. It didn’t give off any heat, but Weena felt the power it contained within.
Mana Weena suddenly span around, his legs twirling around his body which in turn gave it propulsion. He brought his hands into the mix, elevating himself up until one final spin brought him upright. His eyes suddenly widened in shock when he noticed the mana flame in Weena’s hand.
‘Ho… how?’ he stuttered.
Weena almost smiled. ‘You’re not exactly my powers, are you?’ Mana Weena responded with a mere growl.
‘I think my working experience as a Manabender has finally been paid off, don’t you think?’ Weena continued. ‘But I’m really getting sick of you. It’s time to finish this.’ The flame suddenly grew in his hand in a large burst and Weena brought his left fist back. He let it hand there for a second, as through charging up a strong attack, before punching directly into the flame. (Cue Valley of the Damned) It was incinerated instantly, all of its destructive power directed at mana Weena in a wide blue beam.
Mana Weena sidestepped to the left, his blade manifesting in his hand. He charged at Weena, holding the blade in both hands up to his right shoulder, preparing for a downwards slash. Weena tensed, and at the last second brought a wall of Earth up between them. Mana Weena was prepared, however, and the blade glowed with a blue aura, slicing effortlessly through the wall, leaving Weena defenseless. Weena gave him no time to follow up, though, and indented mana Weena’s face with a high side kick.
Mana Weena grunted in pain and fell back as Weena formed a ball of mana in his hand. It grew to the size of his palm, pulsing quickly as it grew. As mana Weena picked himself up, Weena threw the ball in the classical Kame-hame-ha way. It flew at mana Weena, expanding as it grew, a giant sphere of immense strength. Unexpectedly, the sphere decreased in size upon contact with mana Weena, its energy being sucked into his hand. Dang, I forgot he could absorb energy, Weena thought, almost facepalming.
Mana Weena smiled and slashed with his sword, a horizontal wave of mana flying at Weena. Only just ducking it in a limbo-like fashion, Weena watched the wave fly harmlessly into the distance. I really need to get my sword back, he thought. Weena turned away from mana Weena in the direction of the TR Stronghold and began running. Twigs and gravel crunched underneath his shoes, and he heard mana Weena pursuing.
On a cold dark winter night
Weena turned sharply and skidded to his left, before picking up speed again.
Hidden by the stormy light
Weena looked behind him to see mana Weena gaining ground. He released a flash of light in hope of stunning him again before turning around again, putting his full focus on the space between him and his sword.
A battle rages for the right for what will become
As he ran, Weena condensed the moisture in the air to form a blade of ice. He coated it with hardened earth and then electrified it. This’ll have to do as my sword for now, Weena thought.
In the valley of the damned
As it began to rain again, the TR Stronghold began to loom closer…
A warrior with sword in hand
Weena gripped his makeshift blade tighter. He could no longer hear nor see mana Weena.
Travels fast across the land for freedom he rides
All of a sudden Weena wondered why getting his blade was necessary, but didn’t stop. Some part of him just knew that it was necessary.
And the sign from the master on high
Weena noticed a shadow in the sky and skidded to a halt just in time. Mana Weena slammed into the ground only a few centimetres in front of him, and Weena would’ve for sure been taken out by that if he hadn’t stopped.
Screams aloud and across hear the cry
Mana Weena reacted quickly, attacking with a jumping uppercut, the strike powered by the aura infused into the blade. Weena parried with a slash downwards, creating an aura of fire on his own sword. There was a loud screech as power met power, and both Weenas were sent hurtling backwards.
For the kingdom of fire and ice
As he flew, Weena aimed a blast of fire at mana Weena while at the same time, crystallizing the rain into hundreds short sharp shards of ice and directed them at mana Weena.
And the power to be alive
Weena blasted twin jets of mana out through his feet in his jet-boots fashion, propelling him towards the TR Stronghold.
Be strong ride on, carry on through the war
Weena looked down as he flew over a group of TR Members fighting against a small squad of cold soldiers. From the glimpse he got, they seemed to be holding their own. Weena wished he could help, but he had more pressing matters to attend to.
Come along carry on, living for ever more
Out of nowhere mana Weena appeared, flying next to Weena with the same style of mana jet-boots. Weena’s eyes widened in shock and he pushed further, adding fire to increase propulsion. They raced towards the TR Stronghold, seemingly neck to neck.
On the wings of death
Out of nowhere mana Weena sprouted two immense wings of mana. They radiated with an eerier sense of evil and casted a looming sense of death over everything around him. (Reference to my Inner Dragon picture) Weena flinched in surprise, deciding that he’ll need to call out something of his own.
By the hands of doom
Weena summoned all his elemental powers at once, compressing their energy into his fists. Swirling balls of darkness and light with fire mixed into it appeared around his fists, crackling with electricity. Immediately after that, small chunks of earth were ripped from the ground as though magnetically attracted, taking their place orbiting the balls. Various raindrops were also taken, forming a malleable surface around them. Finally the air only a layer out from the water began spinning at a high velocity, completing the multi-elemental fists of fury. Hopefully they would serve to be the hand of doom for mana Weena.
By the darkest light from the darkest moon
The clouds shifted, revealing the moon high in the sky. It enveloped the battlefield with its aura, a silent light (reference much?) shining above all. Mana Weena altered his course to intercept Weena and Weena prepared for the collision.
Crossing silent seas over mountains high
Both Weena’s flew over the TR stronghold’s unusually dull moat, about to collide with each other and crash through the outer wall at the same time. Weena resorted to his last ditch attempt move, and cut off his “jet-boots/feet”, leaving momentum being the only thing propelling him. He turned in the air in what felt like slow motion so that he was aiming for the TR Stronghold feet first, just as mana Weena swept in from the side. The turn allowed Weena to narrowly dodge mana Weena flew as he flew over Weena, missing him by a hair’s breadth. Then there was a loud crash as they both hit the TR Stronghold at full force, smashing apart even more walls, sending rubble and dust flying everywhere.
For we stand as one tonight
The dust cleared to reveal Weena standing strong, his sword in hand and with a new aura of confidence. Mana Weena stood across from him with a snarl on his face and his wings outstretched. He manifested his own sword again and prepared to strike.
On the black wind forever we ride on together
Weena charged, manipulating the wind to give him speed. As he ran, he summoned spears of darkness and they peeled from the ground, hurling themselves as mana Weena along with the wind.
Destroying your evil with freedom our guide
Mana Weena closed his wings in around himself, the shadow spears shattering harmlessly against them. However, Weena followed up with his multi-elemental left fist, impacting against mana Weena’s right wing. A high pitched noise erupted as the electricity coursed into mana Weena. Darkness began to spread from the point of impact, quickly clawing its way around mana Weena’s body. Light began to shoot from the cracks spreading on both wings as mana Weena erupted in fire. Shards of ice and rocks suddenly shot through the wings from the inside, causing them to crack open and explode in a bright light. Weena looked to follow up with his sword, but mana Weena had disappeared. Into the Manaverse, of course! Weena figured in a split second. But he could’ve used it hundreds of times by now if he wanted to. Is there some kind of limit placed on him for now? (Note: This happened really fast, if you’re wondering how I managed to fit this into one line)
When the master will storm us
There was a blue flash behind Weena but he turned too late. Mana Weena let loose a bolt of mana, and Weena was sent hurling painfully into a wall.
He'll stand high before us
As he bounced off the wall, leaving a small indent Weena dropped down and rolled and mana Weena landed with a downwards slash. Instead of slicing through Weena’s head the sword hit the wall, causing it to explode and collapse. He must’ve added the aura to his sword again, Weena thought as he jumped up.
Our hearts filled with splendour
Before mana Weena could turn around Weena sliced with this sword, releasing a wave comprised of both fire and mana. Given no time to react, mana Weena was hit full on, blasting back through the wall as the wave collapsed the rest of the supports holding up the section of the floor Weena was standing in. Just before the roof and all floors above crushed Weena into a human cream pie, he dived out of the TR Stronghold through the gaping hole in the outside wall mana Weena had blasted through.
Our swords will shine over the light
Weena made it out of the Stronghold just before the portion of it collapsed. Mana Weena was down on the grass only a few metres from the moat, just recovering from his fall. Weena raised his sword above his head and prepared to strike down. Mana Weena saw him and raised his sword, pouring mana through it. Weena channeled mana through to his own sword and slashed down as mana Weena jumped, slicing in a dangerous arc. Their swords met in midair, power met power, Weena met Weena, and their swords shone with a new light as the contest of power grew fiercer.
With gravity on his side, Weena managed to force mana Weena back. They both hit the ground hard and rolled over, quickly jumping up to meet each other’s swords again. They pushed against each other in a temporary battle of strength before jumping back, readying their next strike. Both Weenas seemed to mirror each others movements as they began sucking in energy from the Manaverse, the blurred blue aura around each of them becoming visibly less transparent and larger. When it seemed as though it was impossible for either of them to absorb more energy, they both attacked.
Weena ducked down as he ran, aiming for an uppercut, while mana Weena slashed horizontally from his right. Weena altered the angle of his strike just in time to parry the blow. Mana-fied steel met mana-fied steel and Weena could feel the immense power mana Weena was channeling though his blade in an effort to crush his opponent. Mana leaked out upon impact, not unlike fire coming out of a jet engine or rocket at high power. While this was only the residue from the strikes, harmless but fancy looking, Weena couldn't help but feel wary of it as it flared up around both Weenas with greater power.
That particular exchange barely lasting a second, mana Weena drew back his sword for another strike and Weena ducked down to dodge it. Time ran in slow motion, and Weena noticed mana Weena's lips curling up in the faintest of a smile. Realizing too late, Weena raised his sword to block the strike just as mana Weena's sword slammed powerfully into him. Time sped up again, and Weena found himself flying back, bouncing on the ground every few metres. If his life weren't in danger, he normally would've groaned to himself This happens too often.
For a moment Weena's head pounded, but he forced his way back in, stabbing his sword to the right side of his body. Luckily, he timed it right and the sword anchored itself in the ground, tearing through the softened Earth in an attempt to slow Weena down. Weena lurched as the sword pulled him from the momentum from the flight, gasping as a sudden pain tore through his right shoulder. He felt his fingers slackening on his sword's grip and with what felt like used up the rest of his strength, heaved his body around. Weena felt his left hand tighten around the grip just as the sword dislodged itself from the ground. Luckily it had slowed the flight, and Weena skidded to stop only a few metres away.
His quick thinking taking over, Weena sucked in mana and used his limited knowledge of healing magic to quickly fix himself up. He gasped, before rising to his feet, with his sword still miraculously in his hand. Weena looked over at his right shoulder and saw the cloth around it covered in blood. There was a cut just underneath his lightly armoured shoulder plate, and Weena still felt the presence of the mana that mana Weena infused his attack with lingering around the wound.Damn, he thought. That attack was a feint. Basic strategy. Why didn't I predict that? As if on cue, out of nowhere Weena felt mana Weena's presence and looked up to see mana Weena falling from the sky, slashing down with his own sword. Weena noticed blue swirls around the tip of his sword, being swept up, and Weena knew he had to either block or dodge unless he wanted to be annihilated by the wave of mana.
In the valley of the damned
Weena rolled to the side as mana Weena collided with the ground, the mana wave creating the same "blue fire from a rocket or jet engine" effect. Mana Weena turned in preparation for another attack but was hit be a wall of dirt, the ground in front of him erupting, slamming him backwards.
Day breaks with golden strand
Weena was already up, and he took advantage of the moment, jumping while using his "mana jet-boots." He flew high into the air at impossible speeds before sharply curving downward again, summoning flame around him in a bird-like shape. Hah, he thought, I get to be a golden phoenix soaring in the sky. Yet another of my lifelong goals completed.
Over pastures green it glows
Weena curved at the right moment, barely manage to avoid the rushing ground, now flying parallel along it, aimed directly at the still-recovering mana Weena. Weena felt the heat of the flame around him and hoped that this attack would have an impact.
To where night returns
Weena hit mana Weena full on, the flames focusing on the impact point, tendrils of heat wrapping themselves around their target in slot motion...
Mana Weena broke apart.
The swirling particles of mana which made up his solid form suddenly separated into a cloud of blue mist and Weena flew straight through it.
In the shadows faces appear
Taken by surprise, he almost lost his concentration, but Weena managed to come to a stop, skidding across the ground about fifteen to twenty metres away. He spun around to see mana Weena reforming, he features slowly becoming clearer as random mana particles scurried around, trying to find a part of him not yet patched up. An expression which was a combination of surprise and rage spread over his face.
For a moment Weena lost focus on his opponent and sense new presences around them, their energies formerly masked by the greater collisions of power before. Cold soldiers, Weena thought, tightening his jaw. As if I didn't already have enough to worry about. Speaking of which, I wonder where Risa is. She must've gone back to find the others when my clone TeleJumped me towards the stronghold...
Warriors wearing full metal gear
"You... you actually made me resort to that..." mana Weena growled, completely oblivious to the cold soldiers around them. They began stepping out from the cover of the forest trees, bushes and other things, a variety of weapons in their hands. They stepped forward in a zombie-like fashion, their faces hidden beneath their expressionless masks, seemingly casting an eerie aura. Weena gripped his sword a fraction tighter, waiting for the next attack, no matter which party from.
All join together one and all
"I'll have to make sure not to underestimate you again," mana Weena continued. He held out his hand almost lazily and his sword formed in his hand. He pointed it at Weena, his arm outstretched, as the cold soldiers formed a crude circle around the two, closing in, their feet shuffling along the ground in a stereotypical mummy-like fashion.
Before the glorious light
Mana Weena and the cold soldiers charged at one. Moving with blinding speed, mana Weena covered the distance between them in the blink of an eye, whilst the cold soldiers also moved with surprisingly, considering their previously sluggish movements. Already having anticipated the sudden attack, Weena backflipped into the air, propelled by the mana blasting from his feet. Mana Weena's attack instead came into contact with a few cold soldiers, sending them flying backwards. Some got up again, while others remained still. Weena pointed his left index finger out and a flash of light shot out. Mana Weena expected it and quickly shut his eyes, while some cold soldiers were hit and blinded, some had the thought to cover their eyes as well and some were simply too slow on the uptake to even be looking up.
Rise up, gather around
Mana Weena reacted quickly after opening his eyes, darting forward and leaping up with an uppercut, not too dissimilar to Marth's upper special in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Luckily the attack wasn't charged with mana and Weena parried just fast enough to avoid having his torso sliced open.
Come and hear what is said
Shifting the angle of his sword Weena quickly redirected mana Weena's momentum to his left, giving Weena room to launch a left roundhouse at mana Weena's ribs. The kick impacted, though Weena doubted whether it had any effect as mana Weena suddenly struck out with a punch with his left hand, revealing he’d somehow found the time to charge it up with mana. Weena let out a small oomph and his vision went dark as he began to fall towards the ground.
Use your senses open your mind
Weena just managed to keep consciousness and his eyes suddenly opened. He spun around and whipped up the wind around him, using it to cushion his fall. He flipped over in the air so his feet were aimed at the ground rather than his head, while making sure that he didn't let go of his sword. Once again, it managed to miraculously stay in his hand. Do I have a bond with it? Weena wondered.
Don't you ever forget
Weena hit the ground relatively softly and dived to the side just as mana Weena came flying down. The ground shook and the ground had been indented with a lovely new crater. Mana Weena emerged, smiling his evil smile and Weena knew that the end to this fated battle was coming ever closer.
On the wings of life, by the hands of hope
Mana Weena leapt, aiming to decapitate Weena with a downwards slash. Weena sidestepped to his right and slash to his left with a broadside. The slash was easily blocked by mana Weena, but Weena followed up with a side kick to mana Weena’s chest. Mana Weena fell over backwards but quickly recovered, rolling into an upright position. Weena braced for another attack but this time mana Weena changed tactics, dropping his sword and as quick as lightning, he charged at Weena, aiming two mana infused punches directly at Weena’s chest. Weena barely reacted in time, letting his sword drop as he threw out both of his hands to stop mana Weena’s punches in midair. He grabbed both of mana Weena’s fists and suddenly felt a massive weight bearing down on him, as though he was struggling to push a house up a steep hill. The high concentration of mana around their hands solidified enough to see and they looked like two cyan coloured waves of fire desperately pushing against each other. Weena’s eyes locked onto mana Weena’s and they made eye contact, staring down each other. All of a sudden there was a flash in mana Weena’s eyes. Weena blinked. What was that? he wondered. In his eyes… that flash… I could’ve imagined it but it’s doubtful… it seemed almost… grey…
By the brightest light from the brightest sun
The light intensified as the contest of strength and power grew more desperate until finally reaching breaking point. There was a sudden flash and Weena gave way, falling backwards under the weight of mana Weena’s sheer power. He lay there on the ground, defeated, as mana Weena stood triumphantly above him.
Crossing silent seas over mountains high
Mana Weena held out his left hand and Weena’s sword flew to it. Mana Weena smiled and raised the sword above his head before slicing down for the final blow. Weena knew he had only one hope of surviving…
…they both disappeared.
Air rushed to fill the gap in space which was once occupied by the two figures, one of them stabbing down with a sword, which was only millimetres away from the face of the one lying on the ground...
The sky suddenly flashed brightly and one would look up to see to figures us there, the one clad in white having just slashed with his sword, while the glowing cyan one flew backwards, back arched, head tilted back, as though he’d just taken a blow.
To the valley of the damned
Mana Weena disappeared in the manner that both Weena’s did only a moment ago, appearing again a few metres in front of Weena, holding his own sword. His expression said it all; Since when did you learn to TeleJump? Weena just smiled back and raised his sword.
Almost instantly the sky above the battle field erupted in various flashes of mana, sword clashes, or blasts of any other sort as both Weenas attacked at a rate of over 70 clashes, strikes, counter strikes, punches, kicks, mana blasts or such per second.
Weena found the fact that he was managing this almost impossible. He couldn’t keep up with what he was doing, yet he could. Time didn’t offer any sort of slowing down effect for him, yet he managed to precisely finish every attack and accordingly react to any attack mana Weena made.
(Random classified government ManaBender fact file: TeleJumping is an oddity in itself, a defying of the laws of physics. First of all, the when the ManaBender ends the TeleJump, you’d expect the momentum of it to send them flying for countless kilometres. However, they come to a complete halt. The reason of this is unknown, and adds to the speculation that it’s actually just teleporting. Second of all, a ManaBender’s body and mind should not be able to keep up with the rate at which they’re acting, yet it does. Old ManaBender textbooks recently uncovered reveals that when TeleJumping, unbeknownst to the ManaBender, half of them actually fades into the Manaverse, supplying them with constant mana. This somehow greatly increases their mental state of mine as well as giving a large boost to their physical abilities.)
The clouds began to shift under the immense speed of the battle, becoming electrified as the power being used by both Weenas leaked into them. Lightning flashed from cloud to cloud, still not daring to make a strike at the ground.
Weena grimaced at the lightning. On top of his demented mana clone to watch out for, he had lightning flashing all around the place to watch out for. The fact that it moved at a speed not too dissimilar to TeleJumping was something to worry about, along with the fact that he and mana Weena were the two closest conductors and very good targets for a massive electrical discharge.
Our hearts filled with splendor
The battle was so fast paced and both Weenas were so enhanced that they were practically even, hardly even managing to land glancing blows, which at any rate were quickly healed due to their massive intake of mana.
The lightning seeming decided to save up it’s energy for a massive strike. All of a sudden a giant intricate web of super high temperature energy beams appeared in the sky. It created a massive resounding shockwave, most likely deafening many, many people. While it may have only lasted for two seconds in for most people, for Weena it seemed to last forever, as mana Weena used the opportunity to try to force a mistake out of him.

The battle continued on, the upper hand switching between Weenas continually, flashes of attacks and strikes still echoing in the sky. (This lasts for quite a long time, as this is the solo part in the song.)

Both Weena’s suddenly appeared on the roof of the TR Stronghold, staring down each other. Weena raised his sword and pointed it at mana Weena. “This is the end for you. You’ve had your fun, now it’s time to pack up.”
“I sincerely doubt that,” mana Weena laughed.
“Hah,” Weena smiled.
Both Weena’s TeleJumped to the centre of the Stronghold roof, their blades whirring at incomprehensible speeds. Imagine the speed of the lightsabres in the final battle of Star Wars: Episode III between Obi-Wan and Anakin, except twenty times faster.
Slice, slash, parry, stab, slice, block, kick, slash, slip, slice, kick, jump, uppercut, slice, slash, block, mana blast, punch, block, slash. The whirring of the swords became more and more intense, both Weenas expertly wielding their swords to effectively match each other.
Our hearts filled with splendor
Weena knew that mana Weena was getting desperate, as though he knew that if Weena wasn’t defeated soon, he could actually win…
Both Weenas allowed themselves a twentieth of a second to charge up their swords before striking. They flashed with yet another brilliant light upon collision, sending both Weena’s blasting back, before they snapped back to continue fighting.
The black wind forever we ride on together
Mana Weena’s attacks began becoming much more frenzied and wide, more desperate…
Weena somehow managed to land a kick in mana Weena’s face by attacking just during one of his wide slices… This only served to make mana Weena much more full on. Whilst putting Weena under more pressure defensively, this put large holes in mana Weena’s defense…
Weena somehow managed to keep up with mana Weena’s attacks, blocking them and countering at the right moments, gradually dealing more damage to mana Weena…
Weena easily ducked as yet another one of mana Weena’s wide strikes streaked past him…
Our hearts filled with splendour
Time to go offensive, Weena thought. He began pushing forward, being careful not to overdo himself, putting more and more pressure on mana Weena.
Mana Weena crumbled under the pressure and decided to make a last-ditch effort at an attack. Weena turned spun around, but it seemed like it was too late. Time seemed to run in slow motion…
The black...
Weena struck. He spun around and punched, moving right through the massive gap in mana Weena’s defense…
Weena’s punch impaled mana Weena. Weena almost gasped in horror as his arm went through mana Weena’s torso. Expecting disgusting things, Weena’s eyes widened as a grey essence was suddenly flung out of mana Weena, propelled by the punch. Grey essence…? Weena wondered. He looked up into mana Weena’s face and saw the expression soften, saw him smile kindly.
“W-what’s was that?” Weena asked aloud. Mana Weena, still impaled, just smiled and stepped into Weena. His particles slowly faded, and Weena felt his presence within him.
Weena blinked.
All of a sudden he was in a dark room with nothing in it. It wasn’t the ominous scary kind, it was the comfortable type. It was warm, as though a fireplace had been running all day. “Hello,” said a voice. Weena spun around.
Mana Weena stood there coolly, hands in his pockets.
“W-w-what are you doing?” Weena spluttered.
“Just talking. I’m sorry for the fiasco there. No hard feelings, right?” mana Weena replied.
“You tried to kill me.”
“Alas, that is true. Yet it wasn’t my fault, I apologize.”
“Eh… what?”
“You saw that awful grey coloured essence disappear and fade when you… ah… impaled me… right?”
“Yeah… I did… what was that?”
“Well, the thing is… during your battle with Grey, you know how you absorbed his attack before redirecting it back at him?”
“Yeah, I do. I think it nearly overloaded me.”
“In a sense, it did. Some of it’s essence broke off from it and travelled through your system until it found me. That stuff has a life of it’s own.”
Weena nodded.
“Well, in short, it corrupted me, I’m sad to say. Took over. It was my sudden release of energy which caused you do explode during your confrontation with him.”
“So… I actually could’ve beaten Grey?”
“Uhm… no. If perchance that didn’t happen, he’d have overwhelmed and killed you, without even bothering with applying Anima to you.”
“That’s… err… nice to hear.”
“Quite so. Also, it was me awakening which caused your extreme fatigue once you managed to escape from Grey, and me who guided your soul to the Manabender temple. Perhaps that was the last thing my free will could’ve done for you before finally succumbing to that tainted stuff. Also, that temporary immense power you gained during the battle before Gurpus came along had to do with my awakening and preparation for rise. Well… Grey’s essence within me, if you know what I mean.”
“I… see…”
“You don’t see, do you?”
“Well… the first three words I understood.”
“Perhaps that might be for the best.”
“I guess so.”
“Yep.”
"I have more questions though."
"Such as?"
"Since when did I have elemental powers?"
"Since always, I guess. My assumption is, that as a Manabender, you're able to subconsciously detect and analyse the ways in which mages manipulate their own mana supplies into different elemental abilities. Over time, I guess you must've somehow taught yourself how to duplicate it."
"I... see... can I still have the title of ArchMage?"
"...no. Expect your powers to be much weaker and to malfunction when they're sealed. However, they may get stronger during battle. Adrenaline is an influencing factor in a Manabender's powers. If your abilities were lain out in percentages and fancy numbers like a game, there'd probably be a formula for how much it affects your abilities."
"Also..."
"Hm?"
"Are Manabenders really evil?"
"No, they are not. I'm assuming you got that from me. The grey essence probably just made that up. Truthfully, I have no more of an idea about our heritage than you."
"Hm... what about that prophecy back at the Manabender temple?"
"The dubbed 'Fail Prophecy'?"
"Yes... that."
"To be perfectly honest, I have no idea. Could've been a guy messing around being cheesey, or it could've been a real prophecy... or as real as one like that can get"
“…who are you?”
“Pardon?”
“Who are you? You seem to know everything about me, look like me, and… well… you just seem entwined with me.”
“Ah… well… it’s a long story involving past lives and stuff and more ancient stuff which those annoying Manabender Warlocks wiped from my mind, sadly. Are they still alive?”
“You’re avoiding the question.”
“Ah… yes… Well, the truth is. I am you, yet not you. An entity of pure power with complete control over all energies, namely mana. There’s many things about me which you do not know, and many things which even I do not know.”
“So…”
“It’d be much better for you if you don’t know too much for now.”
“Wait… so I… you… are a being of immense Manabending power? And I have that all at my disposal.”
“Well… uh… the thing is… you’ll need to seal away your powers again. Roughly 90% of them.”
“WHAT?! Why?”
“The thing is… if you were at your full potential all the time, you could effectively collapse the Manaverse and Universe.”
“I guess that makes sense.”
“However, when need be, you can call on me, and when you do I’ll grant you my power.”
“I see.”
“But first you’ll need your own mana crystal. It’s a sacred item which I do not have the time to fully explain. Basically, it is the seal to your powers, able to be destroyed by no one but yourself. When you break it, whisper my… yours… our name… true name and I’ll be ready. You'll be limited to using it only 13 times, and our name will only form in your head when your life or the lives of others truly depends on it. After which, the crystal will have reformed itself and returned to you.”
“And your name is?”
“Hey… don’t be so impatient. But I guess our time is running out anyway. I can barely hold this spirit room open for much longer.”
“Ah… okay.”
“My name is…” mana Weena’s voice became a barely audible whisper. “Alvexor ei Digrei. Now farewell, may the force be with you.”
Weena suddenly shouted, "A EM GEE I FORGOT I HAVEN'T QUOTED THAT IN AG-"
The dark room suddenly disappeared and Weena faded into blackness as a faint sound that sounded like a dragon's roar filled his ears...

---
Weena lay unconscious on the top of the TR Stronghold while the battle continued on around him, the lightning flashed and the Manaverse slowly repaired itself after being unbalanced during the Weena vs Weena battle.

(And before anyone tries to, absolutely NO ONE but Weena knows Weena's true name, nor ever will. >_>)

Last edited by Weena on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:39 am

*Gotta try & keep the ball rolling after Weena FINALLY ENDED HIS POST*

"It's time..." uttered a calm, collected voice in the darkness.
"It is? Finally we shall leave this wretched place and claim the world for our selves to do with what we please" Said a faster, more eager voice.
"No we are going to help this world and try to heal the damage the experiment caused. We shall not use our knowledge and powers for evil."
"You say that now..."
"I will say that until the end of time"
"Well we will both be around to see that so I guess we'll find out..."
And with that a bright blue light started glowing in the dark, faintly at first but with rapidly growing intensity. Soon the darkness had been completely replaced by the bright blue light. In the centre of the light was a single being wearing an armour which had been carefully and purposefully constructed to fit its owner's needs perfectly. The armour appeared to be more like the outer shell of a robot, with specially placed sections which displayed the many cogs and gears within. In the centre of the armour was the source of the great light. A perfectly formed orb made of crystal that appeared to be as old as time but still shone with the brilliance of a freshly cut diamond.
"It's time to go home" Said the first voice "I cannot wait to feel the winds, see the sunrise and set, to hear the sounds of life and nature all around me."
"Well I cannot wait to see what damage has been done by your experiment to our home" said the second voice,
"Shut up. You know it wasn't my fault that it went wrong and we got sent here. It was a fault with one of the cogs. There was no way I could have detected it. So shut up and hold on. Its gonna be a bumpy ride." And with that the light vanished, leaving behind the empty void the figure used to call home.

Atop the TR Stronghold Weena's body lay still. Pools of water surrounded him, caused by the storm which had itself been caused by the battle between Weena and his Corrupted Mana self. Every so often the sky was illuminated by a flash of lightning. But the lightning was not natural it had more of a blueish tint to it. This was Mana lightning. Caused by the damaged Manaverse trying to release any excess Mana so that it did not collapse in on itself destroying everything Mana based.

Suddenly the sky was illuminated with a brighter flash then before as the figure from the void materialised on top of the one of the TR stronghold's remaining towers, his light brown leather cloak covering his body, his bronze helmet, stylized after a dragon's skull, covering his face and head. He jumped down on to the surface where Weena lay outcold.
"Take his life! Then rob him of everything!" Said a voice inside the figure's head.
"No. He looks sort of familiar..."
"We need his money and power!"
"No we have the power of the void. And I have money at my house"
"But I wanna kill something"
"Shut up."
"....Fine"
After that exchange between the voices in his head the figure went and picked up the fallen Weena and the disappeared into the night as silently as he appeared.

*SOMEONE POST DAMMIT*

Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Zard : Grey. - Page 8 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 86264

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Sebi groaned as he tried to move his arms, nothing: they were probably broken. Fidgeting, he tried to see what else had been crushed; based on the pain it was probably both arms, his left leg, and a few ribs. He could taste something warm and metallic on his tongue; no doubt what that was…

His memories returned to him in fragments: he had been fighting the giant when a stray manabolt had hit him unconscious, based on his position: the giant had probably crushed him underfoot. He groaned and moved his head slightly, noticing a crushed clay mask next to him; where had that come from?

Sebi sighed and relaxed, closing his eyes: he had been in plenty of wars and had seen plenty of injuries; nobody could save him now, he was as good as dead…’

Yet… he regretted it… he felt as if his time had been limited: as if what he had been meant to do had been cut short… stricken from existence; he could only hope his next life would be more fulfilling…

(A few hours later)

The dark figure moved through the field quickly, he had sensed the life of one of them fading, if that were the case: he had to act fast before things went sour… Noticing a glint, he moved over and saw a bloody corpse on the ground, crushed by something large: yep, it was him.

He sighed and bent over, closing the corpses eyes slowly ‘’ Requiescat in pace’’ he whispered softly. Getting up, he pulled a phone out of his torn coat and dialed the number.

‘’Hawk’’ He said in a firm voice, ‘’we got a dead Chosen in sector-AQ-5381, we need you to get over here and eliminate the killer before Omega notices this plane is empty’’

The phone vibrated for a second before a husky male voice emanated from it: ‘’Roger, I will be there in a few hours, thanks for the assist Tort’’

The figure sighed and closed his phone, running a hand through his bright red hair; he brushed it aside to reveal two large blue eyes, weary and tired. This was going to be trouble…
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Zard : Grey. - Page 8 Pinkxs
Number of posts : 2166
User Points : 74922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Weena slowly opened his eyes as his senses rebooted. The dim light of the room he was in was enough to significantly alert him to a change to an unknown location and be blinked a few more times before attempting to jump up. However, he found that all of his limbs refused to obey him, Weena rationalized that it was either extreme fatigue, paralysis from the neck-down, or an artificial force keeping them tied down. To test his theories, he pushed with all his strength in an effort to get up and unsurprisingly, was once again unsuccessful.

However, he had managed to make a little leeway, removing the possibility of paralysis, and he put up too much of a fight for it to be fatigue; he glanced down at his body and limbs, there didn't seem to be any physically visible straps holding him down. Great, so it had to be a magical force. Just the perfect way to top off his day. He'd been slain by Grey, reincarnated, read a most-likely false prophecy, fought in the beginning of a war, fought Gurpus, fought a colossal heavily-armoured cold soldier, fought an evil mana-form version of himself... couldn't he for once have a tea party or something? After a moment, he reconsidered. No way, he thought, that is just totally not my style. Maybeeeee... meh... I'll think of it later.

Weena used the opportunity to explore his surroundings. It turned out that he wasn't in a room, but a small, average, stereotypical cave, facing the outside of a cliff. The majority of the cave was dark, though the light from the opening was making a valiant effort to penetrate the blackness. It was in vain, though, the light barely making it a metre or two before gradienting into the endless gloominess of the cave.

He squinted out through the cave opening and as his eyes adjusted to the unfamiliar light, he began to make out the fallen giant cold soldier far off in the distance. It's smoking, motionless chest protruded a considerable thirty or so metres above the forest canopy, or at least as close as the forest had to a canopy.

Weena shook his head. He thought back to how the light of the outside struggled against the darkness of the cave, then compared it to TR's situation against Grey and his seemingly endless legions of emotionless servants, cold soldiers, whatever people wanted to call them.

A sound caused Weena to snap his head to the left. He stared closely and barely made out a dark figure leaning calmly on the cave wall, blending in with his or her surroundings.

"Who are you?" Weena half-asked, half-shouted. "Why did you take me here?"

The figure slightly turned its head to face Weena, before almost lazily pushing itself from the cave wall. It stepped forward towards the mouth of the cave, so that some of the dim light could reach its features. Weena let out the breath he didn't know he'd been holding thankfully; the figure was human, and male at that.

He opened his mouth to talk and Weena couldn't but help notice some vague familiarities in it. "You never could go without asking two questions at once, could you?"

Weena rearranged his features in what he hoped was a quizzical expression; he'd been known before to attempt that before and make a "derp face," or so one of his old friends had called it.

At this, the male human figure shifted his position slightly and he looked like he was trying to hide a smile. "Ehm... why exactly are you derp-ing at me?" he asked, trying to keep a serious tone.

Weena's face slowly lit up in apprehension. He only knew once person who ever said that to him. "You're Tom? Tom Gaskarth?" he asked.

The guy almost facepalmed, but decided against it. "First of all, quit it with the two questions at a time thing. Seriously. However, yes, Weena, I am Tom. Long time no see!" Tom's expressions suddenly opened up in a wide grin.

Weena was delighted. Tom was one of his friends from way back, before the accident which caused everyone to believe he was dead. "I... I thought you were dead!" Weena exclaimed. "What happened? On top of that, how did you recognize me? I stopped wearing my hood. Also, do you mind releasing me from your binding spell?"

Tom sagged. "Weena. That was three questions this time. Three."

"You said two questions at a time though," Weena argued. "That was three. You should've said two or more questions, not just two."

"It's the essentials, Weena," Tom countered, straightening up again. "The essentials."

"But-"

"No buts!" Tom raised his voice. Weena realized that he was in the wrong and stopped trying.

"Now, I will try to answer your questions one at a time. First of all, it's a long story which I'd rather not explain right now. Second of all, I'm just awesome like that. As for your bonds, sure." Tom waved his hand and Weena felt the force weighing him down ease a little. He pushed himself up, brushing the dried-out mud off his robes.

Tom cleared his throat. "There is one more thing I have for you before we get going."

"Ooh!" Weena exclaimed. "What is it?"

Tom stepped to his left to reveal a white katana propped up against the cave wall. It was sheathed inside its saya, which was a matching white. There were two looped straps attached to the saya, most likely for keeping it firmly strapped to its owner's side or back. It didn't have any kind of fancy decoration on it, it was just a basic scabbard. It was curved to fit the shape of the blade, the traditional slender curve which was traditional to all katanas. The tsuba, or katana style crossguard, was a slender shape. It had a cyan crystal of some sort (Weena immediately knew it was comprised of mana) embedded in the centre, with two horn-like points protruding from each side. The horn which was on the outside of the katana's curve was slightly longer, designed to shield the user's fingers if a glancing blow headed in that direction. At the bottom of the tsuka, or handle, was a beautifully made dragon's head, replacing the traditional flat base.

Just looking at it filled Weena with a sense of awe, amazement, and a general warm feeling. "Who's is it? Is that yours?" Weena asked.

Tom didn't bother reacting to the fact that Weena just asked another two questions. "It's yours," he responded, folding his arms. Noticing Weena's widened eyes, he added, "At least I think it is. I found it lying next to you. Unlike you, it seemed to be impervious to the mud, rain, etcetera. After taking you to this cave and surveying TR's situation with my abilities, I tried it out. It seemed to be more focused on looks rather than actual usefulness, it wasn't sharp, balanced, or anything, really. However, seeing as it was with you, I guessed it's important to you sooooooo... I kept it."

Weena continued to stare at it. Is this my sword? he wondered. It has a mana crystal embedded in it exactly like the one I usually carry around with me... It's also my signature Manabender white. On top of that, Tom found it next to me so I guess it must be mine. Weena bent over and grabbed the sword by the saya.

The entire thing was lightweight, but Weena also felt a sense of dormant strength within it. He raised his right hand slowly towards the tsuka, waited for a second, then grabbed it. Nothing happened. There was an uneasy silence, as though both Weena and Tom had been expecting something big. Weena waited for yet another second, then slowly unsheathed the katana...

There was a bright flash. The sword shone brightly, illuminating the entire cave. Gale-force winds blew out from Weena and tendrils of mana exploded around him, snaking around his body in what seemed to be a shaped mist. Tom shielded his eyes and formed some kind of shield around himself; Weena really was intrigued by the kind of abilities that he had. Eventually the mini-storm calmed down; Weena's katana lost its radiance, the winds stopped, and the mana mist/tendrils dissipated. Tom lowered his shield and Weena lowered his katana.

"What... was that?" they both wondered in unison. Weena decided to test it. "Tom, do you mind if I attempt to slice apart this cave?" he asked.

"Nah, go ahead," Tom instantly replied. "I'll be able to reverse the damage, anyway."

"Okay, it'd be best if you got out of the cave first," Weena instructed as he strapped the saya onto his left hip. Tom nodded and walked to the mouth of the cave. Weena expected him to form another shield of some sort, but instead he walked right out... onto thin air. He continued walking outwards in the air until he was standing... floating... hovering... a few metres from the cliff face.

Weena couldn't be bothered shouting "What the deuce?!" and instead turned around to face the inside of the cave. He held his new katana in his right hand only, as it wasn't heavy enough to require both hands. It felt familiar... Weena's head snapped up. He realized that this katana is his sword, it had just taken a new, stronger form. At any rate, it's time to see how much this can cut through, Weena thought. He raised the sword to behind his back, the tip crossing over to his left shoulder. Weena waited for a second to gather his strength (he seems to do that a lot), kind of like a charge-up in a video game. Then he slashed.

The cave exploded.

Maybe not exploded. For the sake of the reader, we might have to rewind and play in matrix mode.

In slow motion, Weena began to slash. His sword moved quickly, and behind it, it left a small rift in space as it swept up a massive amount of mana with it. In the space of that split second of travel around Weena's head, the sword had already accumulated enough energy which was concentrated enough to assist the sword in effortlessly cutting through a few metres of pure silk.

As there aren't many things as tough as silk, the katana sliced into the wall of the cave, meeting almost no resistance. Cracks in the cave wall spread out as fast as cracks in glass in the split second when it hits the ground before shattering. The cracks leaked pure, unstable mana out as they traveled across the cave wall, branching out into the cave floor, roof, and into the depths of the cave. Weena's mind barely had time to register what happened when the instability caused the entire cave to effectively explode.

Weena flew out of the cave head-first. He was protected from the effects of the explosion partly by the passive abilities of his katana, partly by his ability to react in time and absorb part of the impact. He flew past Tom, who, naturally, brought up his shield in time to negate any potential damage. Weena flipped in the air and attempted to blast himself up using his mana feet-jets before he ended up sprawled on the ground in a pile of broken bones. Seriously. It'd almost happened to him up to fifty times in the previous twenty-four hours, he didn't want it to happen now, of all times. However, preventing that was going to be a little bit harder...

Expecting the ability to fly up back to the level of the cave, all Weena got was a small boost. He flew up a few metres... then began descending again. What happened to my flying abilities? he basically shouted in his head. Now it's the equivalent of a double jump in a video game. Gah, this is not good. Thinking fast, Weena plunged his sword into the cliff as he fell, concentrating on sucking the destructive force from it.

The braking was immediate, and Weena's arm stretched painfully as his body attempted to continue falling. He gasped, replacing the air which had violently left his body when his fall stopped. Using the last vestiges of the strength he'd only just recovered, he grabbed onto the tsuka (hilt) of his katana with his left hand, giving his right one a chance to slacken before completely snapping into multiple, rigid pieces. Not giving his left hand time to wear out, Weena swung his legs forward, then backwards in a pendulum motion, building up enough of a motion to give him the momentum to swing himself around to stand on the hilt.

A few minutes and a dozen painfully close losses-of-balance later, Tom floated down to Weena, who'd managed to obtain a fairly balanced meditation position. Weena was by then mentally submerged in the flow of mana around him and detected Tom's approaching presence long before he arrived. Tom seemed to be fairly bummed.

"The cave seems to be chrono-locked," he stated flatly. "I can't reverse the time flow there. Damn, I actually had quite a few uses for that cave. Did you do that on purpose, perchance?"

"Ehm..." for a moment Weena felt like losing his balance again. "Wait... what? You're a Chronomancer?"

Tom just sighed. "Yes, I'm a Chronomancer, maybe more, maybe less, who knows? Now come on, we need to get back to the TR Stronghold. Day is dawning, and I fear the battle is not yet won. Grey had only sent out the weakest of his foot soldiers, he's going to send out the next wave of more skilled soldiers out at dawn. I fear that it won't be too long before then."

"Wait," Weena stared at Tom quizzically, "You disappear for ages, then come back, completely up-to-date with the situation, plus with the knowledge of what's going to happen in the future? Care to explain? On top of that, the entire night passed already?"

"I'm a Chronomancer," Tom stated bluntly. "You could say I have a multi-purpose crystal ball. And yes, time does indeed seem to travel quickly when you're unconsciousness. Now can we stop dawdling? We need to go."

At this point Weena grinned. "I'll race ya," he said, before leaning forward to grab the tsuka of his katana. He boosted his feet to the cliff that it was buried in, and pushed off. The katana instantly dislodged and Weena began falling yet again. He sheathed his katana on the way down, before tilting himself into a nosedive. A fraction of a second before hitting the ground, he shot the twin jets of mana out from his feet, straightening out his fall and preventing a very painful collision. Weena curved up before the jets fizzled out and grabbed onto a particularly large tree branch as he flew, swinging around it multiple times before letting go and hitting the ground. Continuing the motion, he rolled upright and began sprinting in the direction of the TR stronghold.

Tom just rolled his eyes and hovered after Weena.

-- I hid a referenceeee. I also brought it up a second time to kinda nail it in. Aaaand... a third time. As a matter of fact, I made it part of Weena's personality. c:--
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:43 pm

(Meanwhile)
The forests near Battleon are known to be peaceful, you might have the odd Zardman or Horc jump out and try to bludgeon hapless travelers, but that is mostly a nuisance.
Today however, this particular area had been empty; the air had an electric feeling in it. All the animals and monsters were instinctively staying away, and they were right to have done so.
There was a loud flash, and shrilly, the air itself split open as a portal materialized; burning the grass beneath it as it did so. The portal fluctuated for a few moments before stabilizing, then it stood there… silent. It did not last however, as a foot stepped out of the portal; the figure quickly exited and checked a small device in his hand. An electric static hung in the air…
‘’Hmmmm…’’
The figure pocketed the device and began walking slowly towards the town: first thing he had to do was get changed, with what he was wearing… it would certainly draw suspicion.
A soft beeping noise pierced the silence, and the figure quickly pulled a phone from his pocket, pressing it to his ear; he listened to the dull voice emanating from it.
‘’Hawk, I see you’ve arrived’’.
‘’Yeah’’ responded Hawk.
‘’Stats indicate that the energy type was passed onto whatever killed the unit, however a heavy fluctuation of energy in the area caused it to pass onto a new target, you have to eliminate him before one of Omega’s goons targets him and steals the power; god knows what would happen then’’.
‘’Saw the readings…’’ whispered Hawk, then paused for a moment: ‘’Him?’’.
‘’Yeah’’ Responded the voice: ‘’Him’’.
‘’Who’s him?’’ Hawk asked, intrigued.
A small crunching noise came from the phone, sound of paper being un-crumpled, then the voice picked up: ‘’An energy manipulator, name is unknown: but records indicate he goes by the moniker: Weena’’.
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:51 am

"Well this is different" Tom thought to himself as he jumped from tree to tree with all the grace of an elephant but the precision of a surgeon. "It sure is a lot harder to move in this world than I remember"
"That's because in my world there was no gravity you idiot" came the patronizing response from the voice in his head.
"Or trees." Tom replied
"Or air."
"Or life...."
"Focus on not falling over not on my world you tool!"
"Sorry mother"
"Tom who the hell are you talking to?" The sudden appearance of Weena was enough to distract Tom enough that he lost his focus on maintaining the time slowdown effect he had put in place* so that as he was in mid air time resumed its normal flow and he fell to the ground.
"Told you so" Came the voice. "And remember you can just think things to me, no-one else can hear me remember?"
"Shut up" Tom thought to the voice.
"Are you ok?" Weena asked the fallen Chronomancer.
"Again with the two questions at once thing Weena?"
"Sorryyyyy"
"S'ok, and I was talking to myself and yes I'm fine" and with that Tom performed a martial arts kip up and continued his journey though the trees.

(Generic post is generic I'm a bit out of practice at this sorry guys but the point of this post was just to kinda show the relationship between Tom & the voice)

*Tom had made time slow down around him whilst allowing him to move at his normal pace causing an outside viewer to think that he was moving fast
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:03 pm

The following contains lots of blood

Through the dark halls of Grey’s fortress, screams could be heard. They were not screams of happiness, nor of sadness. They were screams of pain. Endless pain that will change the way people see Gurpus.
“Please stop! I can’t take it any more!!!!”
Gurpus turned this head towards the figure sitting down, nodded, and continued to slowly rip the skin off the floating man.
“ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!” The screams began to echo all around the room. To the dark figure sitting down it was music to his ears, to anyone else it was cry for help.
“I will ask you again, how do I kill W?” Gurpus said continuing to blast dark energy around the floating man.
“I don’t know! Mana benders are very strong once they know how to control the elements! From what you have told me, you have no chance in hell of killing him!”
“Wrong answer.” Gurpus flicked his wrist and the floating mans left arm ripped off from his body. Blood began to flow quickly onto the floor.
The dark figure stood up and raised his hand. Gurpus lowered his hands and the floating man fell to floor, grasping his wound.
“Titanios, bring in victim number one.” Ordered the dark figure.
Titanios walked into the room dragging a young pretty woman by the wrist behind him. He flung her in front of Gurpus and handed him a long sharp knife.
“You have one last chance, tell me how to kill W or your wife dies.” The dark figure said smelling the hair of the young woman.
“Please! Don’t kill her! Take my life instead! I don’t know how to kill W!!!” The man said with tears flowing down his face.
“What a pitty.” Said Gurpus pulling the woman’s head back and bringing the knife to her throat. “Such a pitty”
Gurpus sliced the knife across the woman’s throat and blood went flying everywhere. Everything seemed to go into slow motion. The man was crying his heart out, the dark figure was clapping his hands, Gurpus was wiping the blood off the knife with the woman’s hair and Titanios was slowly walking out of the room.

Gurpus walked up to the crying man and lifted his head up.
“Tell me, how do I kill W.”
“Go to hell!” the man said spitting in Gurpus’ face.
“Wrong answer.”Gurpus said, flinging the knife into the man’s chest and slowly bringing it up towards his heart before finally pulling it out.
The man collapsed and a pool of blood began to flow around him.
“Gurpus, I want you to lead our new batch of super soldiers to what is left of TR stronghold. I want every last person dead. If you manage to find Weena, kill him. Destroy him in the most inhumane way possible!” Ordered the dark figure.
“It shall be done, Grey.”

Gurpus looked at the large crowd of soldiers behind him. 1000 super soldiers ready for war. Ready to win. Ready for a new age of hell.
“Soon this war will be over, but only when every last member of TR is dead! Only when the blood of our enemies covers the ground then we can say we have won! Today, the world will bow down the power and might of Grey’s army. Today, we fight for a new age of hell!”
There was an uproar of clapping and cheering and the gates of Grey’s fortress opened. Gurpus, followed by 1000 super soldiers, marched towards TR stronghold.

Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 pm

The night sky was void of stars as the clouds from the storm had blocked out the sky above the TR fortress and the surrounding area. The forest which, normally would be active with monsters in this weather, was silent almost as if it was frozen in time. Suddenly in a flash of light blue the Chronomancer Tom Gaskarth appeared in the once empty forest. After a similar coloured flash the Manabender Weena appeared next to him.
"Why have we stopped here Tom? Som-" Tom cut Weena off
"You should go."
"What?"
"I said you should go. Carry on to the fort without me. I can make it like I was never even missing. But you really should go." Tom said all of this without moving or losing his focus on a certain point in the dark.
"But why? Did I do something wrong?"
"No. Just go. I have things to attend to."
"Alright just don't get yourself killed.." and with that remark Weena disappeared into the night.
"We better hadn't get killed."
"Don't worry about us its those poor souls who I know you heard dying in a most traumatic way"
"When the hell did you get serious?"
"When people started dying."
"........So is this one of those times where we can't just go back in time and fix it then?"
"I'm afraid so....I have a feeling we only get one chance to make sure this moment in time goes well...if it doesn't...everything changes..."
"What are we gonna do then?"
"You, are gonna shut up. I'm going to be a hero."

And with that Tom walked slowly and precisely through the once again silent forest.
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:16 am

Hawk walked quickly through the woods, checking his gauntlet: Tort had managed to find a strand of hair in the battlefield that held the signature of the target. Obviously, he had scanned it and sent it to Hawk directly, now all he had to do was follow the signal to Weena.
He gritted his teeth as he punched in a few more buttons on the bronze and blue gauntlet, it had proven much more annoying to use than his previous… When he had constructed the Chappa’ai for the Corps to use for dimensional travel, he needed to create locator gauntlets in order for the members to return safely. Granted, he had added a few extra quirks…
Regardless, this model was new, and much more annoying to use, a few months ago: he had obtained a part of a time manipulators armor.
‘’What had he called himself?’’ Hawk thought to himself: ‘’A Chronomancer?’’
Unlike the previous model, this gauntlet had the time manipulation abilities; modded with a few teleportation devices, it meant that he could now use it to travel to nearby dimensions without having to make a return trip. This was quite useful as there had been many problems caused by the few targets that managed to escape…
Hawk smashed the interface with his fist and grinned as it returned to tracking mode, quickly followed by a loud beep: a target with the Energy Manipulators DNA was nearby… excellent. Hawk grinned even more widely and looked in the direction the arrow was pointing. Quickly jumping forth and sprinting at max speed; he soon noticed a dark figure appear in the forest growth. Stopping a few meters away, he cupped both hands to his mouth and shouted:
‘’Hey you! I’m looking for a guy named Weena, you know him?’’
The figure, a man: turned around and faced Hawk, giving him a chance to observe the guy closely.
The man was wearing the same armor as the previous wielder of Hawks gauntlet.
‘’Ah…. damn.’’ Hawk swore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Game On Tom
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Big mistake Sebbers

Tom walked quickly through the dark forest, each step taking him closer to his destination. Suddenly he heard a voice shout out at him from the dark
"Hey you! I’m looking for a guy named Weena, you know him?’’
Tom turned in the direction of the voice and saw a man standing in the darkness but the image of the man was secondary in Tom's mind to the gauntlet on his wrist. Tom broke into a half smile.
"So you have my gauntlet......I see you've activated its return protocall. Someone clearly doesn't know how to work technology properly...or how to respect other's property. Now I'm going to give you a chance to do the right thing and give that back or I will take it back."
Tom eyed up his gauntlet. Since he had lost it he had replaced and updated his armor but with a few simple modifications the gauntlet would fit right in with his new Celtic inspired armor style.
"So. What's it gonna be? We gonna do this the easy way? Or the hard way?"

(SEBI WHAT DOES YOUR CHARACTER LOOK LIIIIIIKKEEEE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE A GOOD FIGHT SCENE WITH NO IDEA WHAT ONE GUY LOOKS LIKE)
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Yeah, its not YOUR gauntlet, its that belonging to another Chronomancer in an alternate universe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawk eyed the Chronomancer and raised an eyebrow, shifting his weight to his right leg and half-summoning his sword_ gripping its hid with his gloved hand. He still kept it hidden from view inside his scarlet cloak however, the same cloak that covered most of his body and hid his features.

‘’What the heck are you talking about? I just asked where Weena is?’’ Hawk exclaimed!

Still, Hawk was no fool, he knew a threat when he heard one, and had instantly noticed the Chronomancer eyeing his gauntlet. ‘’Seems like I’m not supposed to be wearing it’’ he thought. Hawk couldn’t help but smile a bit; hopefully he would be able to talk his way out of this: if not, there were always other ways to deal with things… He had fought time manipulators before, and knew this one’s power would be useless!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Hawk is able to store his weapons in a pocket universe, thus summoning them anytime without having to carry them.

That's not unnatural at all.
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:56 am

(You so should have pointed that out in the previous post then. Geezus.)

Tom summoned a blue flame to illuminate the area, exposing his body for the first time. He wore full plate armor over his chest and shoulders with a leather strap across his chest to support the dual swords on his back. On his lower body he was wearing brown leather pants underneath steel armor which covered up to midway up his thighs. Attached to his shins and boots were heavy steel ankle supports with dark, hardened leather on the front. On his hands he wore leather gloves, the knuckles of which showed the marks of years of wear and tear. Upon his wrists were gauntlets made from enchanted bronze and steel. The gauntlets each had engravings upon them. The left gauntlet had the symbol of Infinity in blue upon it and the right one had a complex Celtic Cross upon it. Visible on the exposed skin of Tom's right arm was a tattoo which covered his entire right arm with the roots effect extending to the tips of his fingers. As a reaction to Hawk's sudden appearence Tom materialized his own sword seemingly out of mid air. The blade had a similar design to that of Tom's tattoo. So much so that when he was holding the sword the roots on his fingers seemed to attach to the sword's handle. The blade itself was long but not huge in width, with crystals embedded in the middle of the blade up to the tip which was made of a bright blue diamond.

Tom used the light of the flame to get a better view of Hawk. He quickly gauged that Hawk was not an ordinary passer by looking for a friend but it was not obvious what the stranger's motives for looking for Weena was. Nevertheless Tom decided to deny knowledge of Weena just in case. Whilst examining the stranger Tom noticed that the gauntlet had been modified and also that it had a symbol he did not recognize on it.

"OhGod I'm sorry thats not my gauntlet!" Tom rapidly apologised, "And who is Weena?"
Hawk's smile grew but he did not even slightly lessen the grip on his sword
"This guy's an idiot" he thought

(TAKE IT AWAY SEBBERS CAUSE I GOTTA PEE)
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content