[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gallery Approval Thread!

+73
gryfinrider
Laken
Snukems
Wraith
Tim Hortans
SirValor
ObliviousEffect
Satus
PyroPuppy
Zyrain
Felix
Bram
LightningZStar
Alderos
Darre
Alanza
incinerator1
Thoru
Datshadow
The Legend Of Lore
Crystal Lion
Lavitz
Arch Fiend
Xusha
Wixmagic
Calvin159
DuckOfDuckness
Valosity
Draktand
Ampy34
The True Assassin
Altera
Peregrine
Hunter Reckoning
Seahawks
Chiyuki
Terrowin
GFXRandy
Atriax
Graarg
Lama
Jman228
Caeel
Walt
Shadow
Banned
Nagi
Lord Deathwing
5secondchaos
Viral
Lord Zombie
FRC
dannyandqwerty
Serena
Icey
Cano
Javiersito2
Aeonarial
Xieg
Charon
quocodile674
MaxSparks
Mash
Drwho
Rage
xSinfulSuicidex
rouge of shadows
Predatoree
Deathclaws
Pyronix
Winnie
Flaw of Insanity
V
77 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gallery Approval Thread! Empty Gallery Approval Thread!

Post by V Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:05 am

There is a simple form you need to fill out in order to be approved.
Note that it is not only your Signatures/Banners/Drawings/whatever you do that counts, but also your ability to give constructive criticism to others.

Form

[url=http://]Example 1[/url] [url=http://]Example 2[/url]
Program(s) you use:
Medium (What you do most of)
*Experience:

CODE FOR THE FORM: (Copy and paste this into your post:)
Code:

There is a simple form you need to fill out in order to be approved.
Note that it is not only your Signatures/Banners/Drawings/whatever you do that counts, but also your ability to give constructive criticism to others.

[b]Form[/b]

[url=http://]Example 1[/url] [url=http://]Example 2[/url]
[i]Program(s) you use:[/i]
[i]Medium (What you do most of)[/i]
[i]*Experience:[/i]

Good luck!
-Admin

Gallery Moderators/Approvers:
Admin
Flaw of Insanity
Ragegamer
Demidragonx
Ryzaa
Kaotic

Seeing as how the links are all but dead and everyone just using my old arts, I'll just put up some new links.

Each has some faults in it, so look carefully. Just pick two until I can find a rotator web site.

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Verticaltuttagcopy.png

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Novatag.png

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Gearsofwartut1copy.png

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Prototypetagedit2.png

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Kaoticgiftcopy.png

If you do drawn art and you don't feel comfortable using those, try these.

Image 1 drawn

Image 2 drawn

Image 3 drawn

Image 4 drawn

~Pyronix~[/b][/color]

Last edited by V on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
V
V
agina

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237693

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Gallery Approval Thread! Empty Re: Gallery Approval Thread!

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 am

Form

Examples of my work:

Image 1
Image 2

Example 1 Example 2
Program(s) you use: Example 1 was made in Photoshop with Example 2 being made entirely in Flash, but I used my cousins drawings and re-colored them and places together.
Medium (What you do most of) CS3 Photoshop
*Experience: I used Flash for I think 3 years now and photoshop for 2, and being Regular's Artist plus Banner contest winner.

Give Constructive Criticism on the following images:
Image 1
Image 2

The "Proud to be a Paladin" thing was actually quite good, the whole clouds in front made it look more, uhh, cloudy? Well, still looked great. And the ebil one may have been the only good image with the old female sybiote, congrats.

Okay guys, just a brief example of what this should look like (Approved btw) I hope to see many applications! Good luck.
-Admin
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228056

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:34 am

b]Form[/b]

Image 1
Image 2
Program(s) you use: Corel Photopaint, Flash (?) Paint.
Medium (What you do most of) Drawings
*Experience: I got 3rd in the banner contest, and I'm an artist. =)

Atholyte Image:
I really like it, but it could really use some touch ups. There is a black shadow coming off of the dude's head, (?!) and you could prolly use some other effects. Generally, good.
Forest Of Chaos Image:
I really like this image, And I think it's really good. However, it looks like you took a screenshot, then pasted it into a background. Try using an effect on the image, mabye making it look drawn.

-Admin-
Winnie, I've already seen your work so I don't need to see your examples, however your image links aren't working...? Anyways, its no biggie and you're pretty good at CC. Approved!
Okay, their working now.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387686

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 am

Form

Example 1 Example 2
Program(s) you use:Photo shop elements
Medium (What you do most of)Edits, hand drawing's, and custom lettering. I alos make most of my backgrounds my self, no idea what that's called.
*Experience:1 year of photo shop classes, and a few months of personal work. XD

Image 1
EDIT- very sorry, lost the image. It was the forest one with the green mage
Very nice, Im like the whole earthy feel. The huge purple eye on the wolf ruins it a little though, but that's probably my personal style. The wolf also looks a little blurred out, I don't know if you did that to cover up some minor pixilation issues u might have had when cutting it out. If its not intentional I get that issue all the time, just increase the resolution of the layer with the wolf. Other than that, I like the subtle lines and effects, it adds to the sig while not distracting from the mage. I really like how u have to look at it for a while to notice the monster's lurking at the edge of the image, very nice.

Image 2

When I look at this I think, "cute, but EVIL". The color scheme could do to be a little darker, it looks almost pink, not very ebil...XD. Very nice, the Armour matches the background very well, smart choice there. Not much to say here for some reason. Like the background it self , looks like it was made from scratch, I could stare at those patterns for hours..... And the eyes are very nice, I might have use them as the origin of light for a nice effect, but once again, just me. =P
:P

Approved, you have nice CC and good graphics. One thing I'm critical of however is that your image quality on the actual picture, the AQW players look like they where saved as low quality jpegs =x? Work on that. Anyways, Approved!
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! Cocoazard
Number of posts : 764
User Points : 43479

https://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/sigs/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 am

Form

Example 1
Example 2
Program(s) you use: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, MS paint
Medium: Photoshop
*Experience: I have been spriting for some time, do some portraiting. But I am mostly spriter

Image 1

While this generally has quite a nice layout, and the colors flow together nicely, it also swallows up the title itself "Crazy4Tennis".
Also, there seems to be a motto on the left, but it is barely readable, and likely incomplete. If one could mirror it, and complete the entire moto on the other side, perhaps change the central writing in a darker shade of blue, this could become one hell of a sig. I especially like those 3 faces in the background. It gives the signature an alien feature.

Image 2

Its a shame that I do not know the origin and purpose of this signature, and thus cannot really say whether or not it fits.
The overall color layout is again, quite excellent. Theres a small context between the yellow and reddish, which gets bigger and bigger towards the center. The writing at the bottom gives the entire signature a nice underlining. now *sighs* for the figure. This may be a piece of art. I personally dislike it, but thats just because its not my style. Its not bad, but I just have the feeling that it doesnt belong there. it might appeal to a lot of people but just not to me. It could be left that way, and it would certainly be ok. This is just a matter of personal choice.

You seem to have pretty clean spriting and good CC. The only thing I'd say you may want to add to your banners is a little more detail to the background- The black background looks nice and clean but using some PS brushes or patterns could really spice it up. Anyways, welcome to the gallery- Approved!
Deathclaws
Artist

Number of posts : 339
User Points : 23822

Back to top Go down

Gallery Approval Thread! Empty Approval

Post by Predatoree Wed May 06, 2009 7:31 am

Form

Example 1 Example 2
Program(s) you use: Paint.NET, Flash
Medium (What you do most of) Recolors
*Experience: Late December 08

Image 1
This piece is really nice, as the background and text go very well together, giving the text an outline so the text can be seen, and the color white really stands up again the background. I like the cracks becasue it makes it look sort of old, like an old map or something.
Image 2
The depth is just amazing. The background sticks out and really reaches the render, and the text can stand up really well, considering it has no outline. I really like the effects in the background because they really match the render, and obviously the text does. (Also, I liek how Vamparagon put his name like that :P)

What, no "oath"?

Approved.
You seem to be good with CC and clean spriting, I like your lighting and color effects as well. Very nice recolors! The bubbly effect behind the sprites make it a little messy though.
Predatoree
Artist

Number of posts : 2
User Points : 5444

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Sun May 10, 2009 5:42 am

m[/b]

[url=http://]Example 1 https://2img.net/h/i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj371/assassin_master/Rouge-1.gif [/url] [url=http://]Example 2 https://2img.net/h/i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj371/assassin_master/NewPicture10-2.jpg [/url]
Program(s) you use:photobucket
Medium (What you do most of)editing.
*Experience:using photobucket for about 5 years i think, really good criticisim from my friends

Image 1 amazing detail on that image vamp,
maybe you could try something...bigger?
Image 2nice swift writingness, you even put your name on it,
thats absolute COOL!

Note: These image randomize so everyone gets different ones.

I'm just going to let you pass- Work on your CC! Please use proper grammar as well. Anways, Approved. Welcome to the Gallery.

Last edited by rouge of shadows on Sun May 10, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! Waterx
Number of posts : 189
User Points : 26993

Back to top Go down

Post by xSinfulSuicidex Mon May 11, 2009 2:11 am

Form

Example 1 Example 2 Omigosh both of these are oldish, but I like them. xD

Program(s) you use: I use MS Paint for about 90% of my drawings, the other programs I use are Paint Tool SAI, Photo Studio, and Paint.net. Also a website called iscribble.net.
Medium (What you do most of) I like to draw anime characters, sometimes I draw realistic (rarely). I also edit pictures(anime).
*Experience: I've been working with MS Paint since '07 so I should be atleast okay with it by now. xD

Image 1
The Acolyte's hair and head area seemed to be a bit too smudged into the backround making it seem alittle odd. I quite liked the font that was used and made the banner look pretty neat.

Image 2
I love how the sun effect is working with the Pally to make him seem more 'good' and 'light' and stuff. xD. The text could have been moved over to the left side abit so you could see the full picture of the Pally, but it's no big problem.

Approved! Love your art, you're really good at drawing ^^ Good CC, too. Welcome to the gallery!
xSinfulSuicidex
xSinfulSuicidex

Number of posts : 10
User Points : 5482
Location : Hiding under a desk with a winter blankey praying for the cold weather to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu May 21, 2009 10:25 am

For future reference, SpecialX is approved as an artist by the Admin.

So, uhh... Approved

Last edited by ragegamer on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220199

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Drwho Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 am

Form

Example 1 Example 2(this was a quick one)
Program(s) you use:Appleworks and my Brain
Medium (Sketches)
*Experience:I do comics and websites.

Image 1
Image 2

1.Ebil...Just Ebil
Quick simple to the point.I like the colors Not to Bright but not to dark.Great mix of(Please note I'm slightly colorblind) Red?and Pink? along with white.The cutout of the Character is a little rough and squarish(No problems man).
2.Acolyte
I really like the Blue and white theme Its overall good.The thing that bugs me a little Is the blurred parts of the character (it messes me up).

Approved. I like your style, very bitmap-ish. I'd like to see some of your website examples too, PM me. anyways, welcome to the gallery!

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 27, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Approved)
Drwho
Drwho
Purple Menace

Number of posts : 163
User Points : 8068

http://...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mash Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:35 am

Example 1
Example 2

Program(s) you use: Photoshop, Pixlr

Medium (What you do most of) Traditional art (Drawing/sketching), although I will rarely do digital work.

*Experience: I've practiced drawing and using online programs for a while, now. I have a good bit of experience with drawing, because I usually spend hours on one picture.

1.)
(The image was This )
I really love this--the colour schemes are nice and and almost everything is spot on (not to mention it's great quality, and great editing). Although I like the colour scheme, it's not really the same as Symbiote's colour. This is fine, though, because I still love it.

2.)
(The image was This )
This image is interesting, really, and I'm a fan of anstract things. However, I felt you could add a little bit more to it (just a little) and make something to go with the "Crazy4tennis" theme, because the picture, although good, doesn't completely relate to the theme.

Your sketch art is amazing and your editing is quite good too, if that top picture was a edit, it looks edited but could be colored. Sketching is a great thing to have here on the forums seeing as many people go to "digital" art, cept Rage, Winnie, X and Kao being the few.

APPROVED
~Flawsie
Mash
Mash
Fabulous Joker!

Number of posts : 450
User Points : 12849
Location : Inside the world and free country, the United States, where I am developing my artistic career.

http://fantastic-mash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxSparks Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:45 am

Example 1

Example 2
Programs:I usually don't use any online things,but if I do its the pain in my start bar
Medium:Hand drawn weapons

CC on acolyte:Good but its a little blurry around the edges of the Acolyte but other than that it looks good

CC on paladin:Its rough on the edges on the weapon,arms,and head.but good picture other wise

Great drawings, but you may need a scanner, or I could run over the lines in photoshop, but a scanner would be best. Also I've seen your other work via PM.
APPROVED
~Flawsie
MaxSparks
MaxSparks
Doom Knight [400th Member]

Number of posts : 205
User Points : 6474

Back to top Go down

Post by quocodile674 Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 am

Form

Program(s) you use:Paint.
Medium (What you do most of): Hand Drawing, Custom Armors.
Experience: I've been drawing weapons and armors for a while. Although
if u want me to post some i could pm tem to you.I just recently started making avatars,and techy suff. My parents won't let me download photoshop so they're not perfect but, i think they're ok.
Image 1
Image 2

CC on tennis? kind of blurry on the edge, and its kind of wrong that the words are so small and its empty everywher else.

CC on Princess Mizue i think is what it says: good except for the part where the words meet the picture, one needs to be tottally in front of the other.Other than that good.Example 1Example 2
quocodile674
quocodile674
Artist

Number of posts : 257
User Points : 7209
Location : I don't Even know The Answer to this. if you do give me a call!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Form

Example 1 Example 2
Program(s) you use: Only my hands.
Medium: Hand Drawing
*Experience: I've been drawing my whole life, and Example 1 won in a recent AE art contest. I practice every day and I am in an art class.

I apologize but both image links were broken for me. But since I've been an artist for a long time, constructive criticism comes easy to me.[/b]

Your drawing skills are amazing, you seem to upload/scan them great too
~Approved
~Kao
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489249

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Xieg Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Form

Example 1 Example 2

Program(s) you use: Adobe Photoshop (for finishing touches), all else Hand Drawn.
Medium (What you do most of): Mostly Hand Drawings.
*Experience: Been drawing since I learned how to write. I'm not gifted or anything I just like to draw :) (during school days I draw at the back of my ntbk :3)

I'm sorry to say this but I wasn't able to see the two images but what I can say is that when I Criticize I don't say the good points of the Art, I just say the bad points of it for them to improve their skills :).

~Admin~
Your pieces look great, very clean and good proportions. Approved.
Xieg
Xieg
Ossim Artist :3

Number of posts : 376
User Points : 6024

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 am

Ok, thank you. Does that mean that I will have to wait longer to get an approval? Bacause I have criticised peoples work already. It is not hard and If you could give me somethig to write on I will do it
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11361

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 am

Okay, I just checked with the host site vamp was using. The poor admin there had his site hacked and he had to take the rotation script he was using down or risk having his site destroyed. I'm not sure what you can do now, you should pm flaw and he might have vamp get a new rotation site, but that could take a while.

I'd love to give you the go, but I'm not really qualified to judge art, and I'm afraid I'd make the wrong decision and contradict the gallery mod's final decision. All I can tell you is to pm flaw and maybe he'll give you some new art to critique for now, or maybe I could give you some examples to grade, but you'd have to ask flaw. Sorry I couldn't help more, but this really isn't my privilege, and I don't want to upset my fellow mods.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am

I would like to see some of your stuff and have flaw grade, because I do not see enough of your stuff.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 am

The last few people who got approved only had to prove that they could CC fairly, since the pictures have been down for quite some time.
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489249

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:02 am

Well I can definitely CC fairly. But they need to see that I can do it.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 am

Okay, here's what well do. Delete you're other entry, and I'll put up two piece's her for you to give CC on. Then make a new entry based on those pieces instead. This way, I won't have to judge you and flaw can still see examples of you're CC. ON you're new entry, please judge these two pieces and give CC on them.

Gallery Approval Thread! Prototypetagedit2
Code:
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Prototypetagedit2.png

Gallery Approval Thread! Princetag2editcopy

Code:
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Princetag2editcopy.png

Just use the entry format and put these two images instead the example links that don't work.

EDIT- I have to go now, its getting late. Once you've finished, pm flaw or Kao and ask them to judge you now.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:22 am

Program(s) you use:Photo shop, Photo shop Element 7.0
Medium (What you do most of)2D drawing
*Experience:3 years of drawing and 2 3 page Art critques

Image 1This piece is well made, but there are a couple of things that could make it better. One of them is make the Text in the upper left hand corner more visible, because at some points the background is close to the same color as the text color. Next, in the main picture it is hard to tell the focus point of the piece because my eyes are drawn both to the head and the hand, so you need to make one of them more dominant. The main thing that I like about this piece is the blood spatters. I find it an amazing use of brush skills and you did not overdue it (I often overdue it =P) and I am really surprised about that.
Image 2 This piece is also another well crafted work of art, but the main problem that stands out to me is that it is a little bit too bright. if you can tone down the yellow, because, and I don't know if it originally looked like like that, some of the chain whip disappears within the bright gold background. Also I see the same problem here as I saw in the first piece with the no definite focal point. I do not know whether I should look at the face, fist, or your name, which is at the brightest point. But I love the text you used and the way the Character flows into the background because one of the main things I look for in a piece is how well it flows.

Well those were my criticisms. If you would like to see an example of my work PM me.

Here are two examples of my work:Example 1 Example 2(this was my first time attempting both and I hope that after photo shop tutorial from Flaw I will be able to do edits on my own, and make better sigs/banners

Approved, but you need to edit other work a lot more before calling it your own.
~Flawsie

Last edited by Flaw of Insanity on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Example inserts)
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Javiersito2 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 am

Form
https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/21eue5t.jpg
Program(s) you use: I use Gimp and I draw.
Medium (What you do most of) I do Portraits and Landscape some manga.
*Experience: Well Since I was little I have been drawing, My moms side of the family is Artistic, she is way better than me and gets payed a lot for her drawings

~Enraged~
Please fill out the rest of the Form, specifically the criticism portion.
Javiersito2
Javiersito2
SweetishFishHunter

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! Yellowl
Number of posts : 538
User Points : 49561

http://aqwrp.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cano Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 am

Form

https://2img.net/h/i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/icejojoice/001.jpg <----Yes thats charon xD

https://2img.net/h/i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/icejojoice/002.jpg

Program(s) you use: Errrr, none realy, well apart from drawing by hand...

Medium (What you do most of) I don't quite get what your asking me but il give it my best shot xD, Well I like drawing free hand, I prefer black and white, I enjoy drawing for people( I usauly dont draw "Because I feel like it").

*Experience: Well, I have been drawing since I wass about 7...So, 10 years, Both of my parents are very talented artist, but other then that I have never taken: Courses etc...

Feedback time! :D
https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Prototypetagedit2.png
Well, first off I have to show some love, I love this game! Ok, Color is nice, A little overpowering for my tastes...
other then that there is some nice "shading" in the blood, I like how the red overlaps Alex at one point... This picture is a very good depiction of this game, violent and red...lots of it!

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Princetag2editcopy.png
Ohhh, another great game PoP the two thrones, great game... I like this picture over the (Prototype) edit...I like the yellow, I like how his skin has blended with the yellow, the fact that the chain is faded the closer you get to the bottom.

Well, thats it for moi...

BTW Those are some class edits Pyro... :)

Hey, :D You seem to know how to draw fairly well (Charon lol x3) Good critiscism, could be more on those, but Approved!
Cano
Cano

Number of posts : 73
User Points : 5936

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:20 am

Form

image1

image2

Programs used- i dont really use any programs
Medium- i mostly use a pencil
Experiance- ive taken some classes but im mostly self taught

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Prototypetagedit2.png - very good, but its a lot of red, i would try to put some other colors that fit in the background, it would help the guy pop out more. I like how he fades into the background but around the hand and that portion of the arm it seems a little fuzzy...not sure if thats the right word...maybe a better way to put it is that its fading a little too much.

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Princetag2editcopy.png-the pic was really cool, but I think that some parts are a little too bright, like the word magic,the word could also be a little bigger. the guy looks great but the left arm is a little hard to see try to make that pop out more cause its kinda hard to see what its doing.Great art though :D

~Enraged~
Fairly balanced constructive criticism, and a wonderful job on the Native American and Wolf.

Approved
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : Gallery Approval Thread! M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 127992

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next