[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside)

+8
Cial
Aeonarial
rouge of shadows
Dai
Hunter Reckoning
Pyronix
Flaw of Insanity
Banned
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 Empty Re: If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside)

Post by Banned Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:59 am

Lol.
Banned

Number of posts : 395
User Points : 5034

Back to top Go down

If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 Empty Re: If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside)

Post by Pyronix Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:05 am

I had wished that Disney rumor was false.......sigh, at least I have my source for the original uncut subbed Japanese shippuden.

Anyways, while Disney is buying anything that moves rather like a drunk pimp, it seems Sony really is gearing up to sell their game consul franchise. The psp go is rock bottom right now, the launch was a disaster. I mean, what can you expect when it only plays games you can download?!!

I knew I should have bought a 360, bill gates always wins.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 Cocoazard
Number of posts : 764
User Points : 43479

https://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/sigs/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:08 am

I hate Microsoft, I'll give you that. But the 360? Possibly the only reliable piece of Microjunk equipment I would put money towards.

Plus their getting cheap!
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228056

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:09 am

FYI, Sony loses about 40 dollars every time someone buys a ps3, and that was before the price drop. Their basically running their gaming division on royalties form game titles and funding form their electronics department. The 360 is getting cheaper though, I would buy one but the Xbox live price would kill me. =p
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 Cocoazard

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:16 am

It's $80 a year for gold over here, that seems like heaps, but it isn't.

I'd still think the price is worth the games. As much as I would LOVE to have Little Big Planet and Kill Zone 2, or the Ability to use Death Cards on Nazi Zombies, I'd rather pay $80 a month for live than $600-700 for a console with 3 good games, and a messed up controller.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 2ebtl7c

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 am

First of all, im not into these secret Disney stuff, but what is happening with Nintendo? Is it also on the watch

Secondly Sony loses money when someone buys a PS3? why's that??
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36549

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:24 am

Just how much money they put into vs. How much people buy it for.
At the store when we got my Xbox they said they lose money when they sell then (Xbox's) but they make up for it in the Games. Which is wear PS3 fails.

Also the PSP go DOES sound like a fail.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:28 am

oh, I see, that's why there games cost so much x.x

Also, PSP go?
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 Shinyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:29 am

I was a fan from ps1, so I got used to the controller scheme by the time 360 came out, and it only took me about a month to learn how to use the stupid motion control (why they put that in I'll never know). But there are still some good games to come. two of the three final fantasy games, a little big planet racer, and of course god of war three are on their way, plus I think infamous and prototype were all ps3 only titles.

I wish Sony and Microsoft and Sony would just release all their games for every consul and then you could just pick systems based on controller schemes and features, but the reality is whatever system you pick you lose. I miss halo, gears of war, allot of dlc, fable, and mass effect. You miss killzone, resistance, mag, ratchet and clank, infamous, final fantasy and metal gear sold.

Kind of sad when you think about it, but as long as I get god of war and final fantasy, I'm happy.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:40 am

Ya, I really miss ratchet and clank especially, and also god of war and some others. Ratchet was one of the games I grew up on.
Don't forget Oblivion, you missed it unless you got it for pc, 06 game of the year :P. I love that game

Last edited by erikm10 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045517

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:41 am

Prototype is a multi console, it's on 360 too.

But I agree, the old days of the PS1 were amazing, same with the PS2.
And as for the motion control? Well it's just something they tried doing to make their console seem more futuristic.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:43 am

I think they added Motion Control to keep up with the Wii's great progress...
Well i'm sad i miss out on ALL THE GOOD GAMES >.> Like GoW 2, Halo 3 and ODST, Final Fantasy, Prototype ect.

But, the only ONE reason i have a Wii is because of... Super Smash Brothers Bawl... Sorry everyone, but i must, SSBB IS THE BEST GAME EVAH! I loooove it

I'll tell you what makes me smile, was Nintendo 64! It made the best games, happy all round, no it's blah blah blah ect. it just made the best games

Last edited by kaotic on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:44 am

It does sound epic.
I've never played a Wii. My group of friends are more Xbox gamers.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:45 am

AGREED! BRAWL IS AWESOME!
Classic controller on brawl ftw!
64 was amazing, I miss all of the great games. The Decline of Video Gaming is beginning, you must all watch the videos of it.
Why do we not have brawl with stock online! wtf!
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045517

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 am

Which is why my ultimate goal is to buy out Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft so I can combine all of their games into one super consul!!!

Imagine playing smash brothers with every single of the three billion gamers out there, and then switching to halo right after!
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:58 am

That would be soooo Epic
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:03 am

I just found out how to make items float in halo, but its not very fun, and its alot of work
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : If you play video games come to THIS thread (More info inside) - Page 2 Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15858

Back to top Go down

Post by A_S Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:21 am

Well, my friends are a combo of Ps3 and xbox 360 fans.

The 720 looks/sounds cool, but a bit OTT, Amirite?

Well anyway i'd rather have a PS3, You don't have to pay to go online, plus aload of cool things i've not seen on my friends Xbox's. :)
A_S
A_S

Number of posts : 288
User Points : 6330

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:26 am

I hope this isn't going to turn out in a fanboy war :p

A good thing about paying to go online, is that there aren't a lot of kids online who don't know how to play a game xD
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by A_S Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:29 am

Nelioka wrote:I hope this isn't going to turn out in a fanboy war :p

A good thing about paying to go online, is that there aren't a lot of kids online who don't know how to play a game xD

Not so bad, but i've seen some in AQW So.. its rather equal?

Plus, red ring of whatityacallit? well tbh can someone explain it?
A_S
A_S

Number of posts : 288
User Points : 6330

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:43 am

Red ring of death.

It's when your xbox gets overheated and some parts get too hot and get broken.

I haven't got it yet (I have my xbox like 1,5 year now)
Just be sure your xbox can lose it's heat. Some people put it somewhere, where it can't lose it so it get's overheated.
Or just buy a cooler which you can attach on the back of the xbox
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 am

My Xbox got the red ring of death what it is, is they had to use cold coping on the wires obviously because Hot coping is liquid led and that would cause a law suit or 4000 of them anyways when the X360 heats up the coping melts around the wires causing the coping to drip it then refreezes when X360 is turned off and then it causes the wires to not get a staright current causing it to overheat if the problem is ignored this could happen:BURN
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:01 am

I thought the red ring was just a sign that it was overheating or whatnot, as a warning sign.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:01 am

The red rings are a result of Microsoft taking parts out of the Xbox to make it cheaper. My motto for most things in life is "you get what you paid for".

You could buy a 360 for half the price, but in return that's roughly half the tech that would be in a ps3. Simple common sense really, which is PS3 games are generally longer (blue ray memory capacity), better looking (blue ray again), and why the ps3 itself has mu8ch more features than the Xbox. Of course, I still wish it did'nt take TWO HOURS to downland my favorite dlc or install a game or download an update for my hard drive. I have a very fast internet connection to boot.

Moving on, I heard 360 fans are getting final fantasy in April. I'm so reserving my ps3 copy the minute it's available, FF is my favorite game series to date, and the one that really made me hard core gamer was number 8. =P
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:11 am

Indeed, I prefer the games on Xbox, just PS3 has better features. Like you said Pyro, if they all teamed up with games I would so Get a PS3, but somehow make it work with a Xbox controller (I hate the PS3 ones).

Also 360 gets Brütal Legend >:D Boo Yaa! After my birthday, when I've sold my skateboard + Gears 2 I'm getting AQW 1 year then Brütal Legend.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next