[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Prophecy and Legacy of the Lycans

Go down

The Prophecy and Legacy of the Lycans Empty The Prophecy and Legacy of the Lycans

Post by Dai Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 am

Prolouge

The Inn of Suphonix was quiet the night everything happened. Beggars were everywhere, only one person was rich enough to afford drinks, a shady character that was almost hunch-backed, flipping a platinum coin when a child beggar came to him.

"Sir, may I be so rude and interrupt your drink and ask you to help this young beggar?" The boy asked, scared of any weapon this person may have.
The person growled an un-earthly growl that sent shivers up the young boy's spine.
"Hmph." The person said and turned on the boy.
"Oh please sire! I need food or else I wont last another day!" The boy yelled.

The person hit him with the back of his hand, sending the boy flying into a table, unconscious.

The next morning a lady named Nionie sprinted out of a side-street in the city Miens yelling
"Help! Murder! Murder!"
The guards came running to the side-street and found the same boy who tried for money in the Inn of Suphonix's mangled body, his spine had been ripped out but still there, dangling out of his back, an arm was found in a tree a few meters away and his clothes were now nothing but bloody cloth.

"Cap'n, what does this mean?" A guard asked the captain of the guard, Prophecy.
He sighed and said. "It means the Lycans are lose again..."

The next night the legendary outlawed-ranger Legacy snuck into the town of Miens.
Dai
Dai

Number of posts : 261
User Points : 10010

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy and Legacy of the Lycans Empty Chapter One: Brother and Sister

Post by Dai Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:07 am

Legacy scaled up the Miens wall with ease, stopping every minute or so to get a better foothold as well as holding against the wind. Legacy heard shouts from the nearby guard tower.

"Great, my luck..." Legacy told themself and jumped off the other side of the wall in a free-fall.

Prophecy slept in a run-down shack in the Ansos quarter of the Great Miens City, when two Impioe Guards smashed the door down and shook him awake.

"Sir! Legacy has been spotted on the North-eastern Battlements!" Shouted one. They heard a voice from the shack next door. "Oi! Quiet down in--" The voice broke off as the person inside most likely noticed the Guard's superior build that marked them as high ranking Warriors of the king Imineos the fifth.
"What? Hunt Legacy down and bring them to me!" Prophecy gave the sharp order and smirked as he watched the Impioes jog out of the shack. "Ahh... looks like me 'n sis've gotta get outta here before these stupid guards work out I'm Prophecy the Phoenix-Warrior."

Legacy was sitting on a building top, waiting for the Impioes to finally find her. She decided to move to a more obvious location. She flipped off the building and grabbed at a bronze pole, swung two times then came up on the church of Graggas, the god of willpower and strength.
"I just hope brother's got the guards onto me, although usually it takes an hour for them to find me..." She pulled out a flare-shooter, using the power of Infernocounjourers and binding technology, they shot out a fireball that went up into the atmosphere and exploded, sending a trail to find exactly where the person was. "Although this should hurry things along..."

Prophecy was in full gear for his "trial" with Legacy, his ordinary guards-getup along with his badges including the Elemental Clock, a circle that was split into quarters that had markings of an earthquake for earth, a hurricane for air, a tsunami for water and a forest fire for fire, which marked him as a master of all elements along with a high-lighted fire mark which meant he was an Overburn, extreme master of the fire element.
"Heh, this is gunna be easy."

Legacy had already fired the flare-shooter and also knocked a broken stone-spear off the church roof which hit a guard and went straight through his head, there was now a lot of activity below her. She finally heard the shout. "Hey! Up there!" A Guard was pointing frantically at exactly where Legacy was. Legacy turned her head to see if there was any people scaling the church wall, which of course there wasn't. Legacy turned and saw a shadow, but thought it was nothing and turned back at the scene below her. Legacy felt a hand across her mouth and everything went black.

Prophecy was waiting impatiently for Legacy. 'Where could she be...?' He asked himself.
Prophecy kicked at his bed, everything was going wrong... she was supposed to have got here by now... Prophecy suddenly slid to the floor, gripping his neck. A person swept inside, unseen by anyone and grabbed Prophecy by his leg and dragged him out of the house.

At the same time, Guard Patrols were at war with Lycans, humanoid creatures with hunchbacks and claws about three meters long on their feet and hands or paws. Blood was in their fur from the obvious fighting.

"Get 'em away from the city!" Shouted the obvious leader.
"Sir! There's to many!" Came a cry from the leader's left.
"I know Crusnix, we just can't let them into Miens." The leader stated.
"But Nionis, they'll ram through us like a sword through pastry." Cusnix said.
"Gah! Who cares? Men! Chaaaarge!" Nionis shouted.

Prophecy woke up with Legacy on his shoulder. "Wha..? What's going on here?" Prophecy asked the air. He looked around, he was in a pitch-black room or cave, he stared around, seeing only the void of darkness. Then a voice came from what sounded like a corner.
"Welcome to the Nightmare."
Dai
Dai

Number of posts : 261
User Points : 10010

Back to top Go down