[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

=TRTG= Story Development (Mash, Juli post here)

+4
Cial
Aeonarial
Dai
Banned
8 posters

Go down

=TRTG= Story Development   (Mash, Juli post here) Empty =TRTG= Story Development (Mash, Juli post here)

Post by Banned Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 am

Well this will probaly get dumpstered so if you post your work here make sure you save it somwhere else.

Moved to Word Gallery Discussion.
+Mash+
Banned

Number of posts : 395
User Points : 5074

Back to top Go down

=TRTG= Story Development   (Mash, Juli post here) Empty Re: =TRTG= Story Development (Mash, Juli post here)

Post by Dai Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:06 am

Maybe once you defeat the dragon and save Winnifred Brave the girls lead you to a portal which they say takes you to the Fire Fields and there you find Pyro and me, then you learn your first fire spells along with new weapons and armor and a good detailed tutorial?
Dai
Dai

Number of posts : 261
User Points : 10019

Back to top Go down

=TRTG= Story Development   (Mash, Juli post here) Empty Re: =TRTG= Story Development (Mash, Juli post here)

Post by Banned Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:09 am

Yes and after that tutorial you would get a portal to start the actual game which you would start in the Inn where you would find my character and get your first quests you would then return to the fire fields where you would continue the story line there
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 am

Hmm, and the Fire Fields story line is overthrowing the vile King Onionos or something?
Dai
Dai

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:21 am

You should make an Elven kingdom as the first MAJOR story line part.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : =TRTG= Story Development   (Mash, Juli post here) 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11401

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:33 am

Have them going at the same time.
Dai
Dai

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:58 am

In part of the story, I was thinking of having a group of NPCs die, come back as super-mega-pwnzorz people to help you save Winneifred.

Ex.
Cial -> Archangel X
Kao -> Kaos, the life spirit
Flaw -> Some sort of un-un-un-dead giant.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : =TRTG= Story Development   (Mash, Juli post here) 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142331

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:56 am

OHEMGEE just got a genius idea!!

Ok the TR ray gun it is like de ultimate weapon right? ok so far Pyro and Bolt share the fire orb
Kaotic has the nature orb
i have the darkness orb and HR could have the Electricity Orb or Water Orb
So on but the bad guy (To be announced) is trying to get all the orbs to unlock the ray gun to destroy/enslave all of Lore and our character is trying to get all the orbs to get the ray gun so he could destroy the dark lord (To be announced) and save all of lore and be a hero (Typical) and on his quest to discover the orbs and avoid the dark lords countless armies of Zards, undead and fish warrior's the character meets many friends and goes on many quests of importance and of not.; anyways a summary of that could be the Description on the title page of the game.
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Mash Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Hmm. We'd still have to create the world. There are so many flaws with this. Still, I encourage you to use your imagination and suggest things. There's no harm in it, after all.
Mash
Mash
Fabulous Joker!

Number of posts : 450
User Points : 12889
Location : Inside the world and free country, the United States, where I am developing my artistic career.

http://fantastic-mash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonLord Kayleen Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:18 am

For the Millionth time, It's Not Winnifred, It's Winniefred.

E. Get it in your head.

So, At the end, after we complete the SAVE ME storyline, Can I teach them a new armor skillset? Pleaaase?
DragonLord Kayleen
DragonLord Kayleen

Number of posts : 182
User Points : 10747

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:55 am

Kayleen arnt you Kayleen? and isnt Winnie Winniefred?
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:10 am

The Ray gun probably won't have anything directly to do with the storyline.
Still good to see some awesome work going on here.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : =TRTG= Story Development   (Mash, Juli post here) 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228016

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfall Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 am

Well, to my understanding this is gonna be a game built off of this clan... soooo why not have it about an ancient evil that was sealed away by a group that united together to defeat the evil. But now the group has dissolved into disagreement, and in some cases war. Each member of the old order has split and found their own way. However, the evil is reawakening and the player must find a way to restore the old order (if you haven't gotten it yet, TR is the old order). In this way you have to find all the people that can help defeat the evil again. And I have more Plot twists and an ultimate ending to work out, but I think this does well as an initial Idea. Oh and maybe some of the members can be corrupted by the evil and you have to save them... just a thought for some of our darker themed members. ;)
Nightfall
Nightfall

Number of posts : 10
User Points : 5337

http://twitter.com/NightfallAE

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonLord Kayleen Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:57 am

Mathia wrote:Kayleen arnt you Kayleen? and isnt Winnie Winniefred?

Yesh, sorry. Kayleen asked me to do a few things on her acc and I think I forgot to log out. D:...

Oops..

Last edited by DragonLord Kayleen on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not again.)
DragonLord Kayleen
DragonLord Kayleen

Number of posts : 182
User Points : 10747

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum