[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork.

+4
Icey
Kaotic
Caeel
5secondchaos
8 posters

Go down

[DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. Empty [DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork.

Post by 5secondchaos Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:47 am

[DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. Artban10

Drawings
Shocked Manga
Slipknot
Manga 'Sky
Chibi Wolf
Darkovia armor

Gimp
Angel
Little Big Planet

Banners
Ceiling

Paint/Sprites
Pink Robes

Request's
Platinum Dragon

Last edited by 5secondchaos on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:25 am; edited 39 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates...)
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : [DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21383

Back to top Go down

[DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. Empty Re: [DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork.

Post by Caeel Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:49 am

I wuv your Doom Knight, it's smexy, and cute... for a Doom Knight.
Caeel
Caeel
LuvaBoy
LuvaBoy

Zard : [DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. Shadowq
Number of posts : 1503
User Points : 505762

Back to top Go down

[DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. Empty Re: [DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork.

Post by Kaotic Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:13 am

Hey, welcome to our Gallery! They are nice pictures ^_^^ I like the bunneh, because it looks so... amused, anyways Welcome 5!
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : [DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36589

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:57 am

Thankyou Kao Im happy to be here. Thanks Caeel.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos

Zard : [DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. Fireh

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:09 am

Welcome to the galley 5sec, I remember you wanting to have this a while back, Nice art, Its always nice to see another artist that styles in hand drawn art :D
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : [DRAWN][EDITS][GIMP][PAINT] 5secondchaos's Gallery of Platinum' Artwork. M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128032

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 am

More art should be on its way soon. I have alot of work that needs putting up here...
5secondchaos
5secondchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:11 am

oh my gosh! the chibi wolf was so adorable!
and I really liked your ceiling banner. The lighting in that was all cool and sparkly.
Nice stuff ^_^
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Number of posts : 394
User Points : 44007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 am

Lurv your work, the Manga Skness was really detaliled to perfection. Awesome work, keep it up!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:35 am

@Chiyuki, that was one of the longest things I have ever had to work on actually as I had to get every colour correct or it just would'nt look right. And Thankyou.

@Weena, Thanks Weena, And its supposed to say 'Skyness. Thankyou for pointing it out.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Altera Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm

I love your work especially the GIMP stuff and the chibi wolf.
Altera
Altera
Crazy Awesome

Number of posts : 5783
User Points : 90249

http://argentis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by _connor_ Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey, didnt know you was that good, Yet ive only ever seen you spend an hour on work And thats in school.

Must of took ages for them hand draws.
_connor_
_connor_

Number of posts : 53
User Points : 7601

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 am

Not really. Takes 2-4 hours on small items of work such as 'Sky. And thankyou everybody.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 am

nice bold line style but id work on getting your figures to be more relaxed and natural in the pictures there in
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Number of posts : 334
User Points : 83814

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum