[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG]

+4
Icey
Flaw of Insanity
Rage
Chiyuki
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which of the Concept Designs for Ildanach to you like better?

Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Vote_lcap40%Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Vote_lcap60%Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Empty Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG]

Post by Chiyuki Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 am

Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] TR_signature_by_Hpbuni

Hey there! Thank you for visiting my gallery. Comments and Critiques are always welcome ^^
I hope to put up more work soon, especially more AQW related art. Thanks again for visiting!

CG Works

Volcanic Mage Armor
No she is not giving the middle finger. It's supposed to be her index finger that she's holding up. I need to work on drawing hands >.> But I thought this was a cool armor idea and now I need to make the male counterpart for it

The Real Chiyuki
This is my ninja OC Chiyuki, off of whom I based my screen name.

Bounty Hunter
This is actually an original character of mine, but I like the armor I drew for her, and if again I can make a male counter part for it I think I might try submitting this design.

Pixel Bases Coloration :D

So yeah. This was my first attempt at coloring over a pixel base. Basically it started out with a base someone else already made...just human shapes with the faces and no clothes. I added hair, clothes, changed some eye colors, and everything else. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I think I'll try working with pixel bases more often now that I've discovered that I like it.

Sheriff Mason
This is a picture of my male oc Mason...also the character that my male alt account Mason_Kamekerou is based off of. The other day I had the strangest urge to draw him in a cowboy outfit...so I did. xD I fail at drawing chaps though. I actually attempted to cell shade this one! ZOMG

New Signature
This was actually hand drawn with metallic calligraphy pens. But then I thought it looked too plain so I scanned it into Photoshop Elements and added some special effects layers to it (colored pencil and sum-ie) So that's why it's under the CG works. I really wanted to give myself a someone proper sig so I just went ahead and made one.

Request for Chamberino
This is a request for Chamberino. Omg the first person to request something from my shop! Yay! He wanted me to do a chibi-fied version of him so here it be! Hope you like it Cham!

Request for Crystal Lion
This was a request from Crystal Lion who wanted her character drawn as a ballerina. The arms were pretty difficult to draw in this piece and I'm still kind of iffy with how they turned out, but overall I think it looks legit :P

Aurora Wavecrester
A drawing of my pirate OC Aurora Wavecrester. Done with my new Bamboo Tablet

Request for Walt
A long over due request for Walt. Hope you like it ^_^

Hand Drawn Work

All My Girls
This was a picture of all my female OCs, including Chiyuki, and Gem who is in the CG picture of the bounty hunter armor

Pandora Concept Sketch
A concept sketch for Pandora, a character in my story Chatter Bones

Dragon Heart
A random design I drew during one of my classes at school. I'm thinking about computer coloring it.

Swan Warrior
random doodling again. the creepy thing in the upper left corner is an alien character in the book Slaughter House Five by Kurt Vonnegut. I doodled this during my 20th Century lit class while we were talking about the book

Psycho Straight Jacket Buni
So I got bored in Algebra II and drew myself wearing a straight jacket for kicks. It turned out pretty scary looking. Yikes...

Portraits, Vamp and Charon
I just felt like drawing portraits today. So yeah...this kinda happened as a result. It was hard to draw curly hair >.< and I got in some practice for drawing hoods too. It isn't easy xD

Ildanach Concept 1
This is the first concept drawing for my sword design "Ildanach". It is based off of the weapon used by Pandora from my AQW based story "Chatter Bones". I plan on submitting this design for the suggestion shop. I don't think they'll use it but it's worth a shot to at least get someone to look at it.

Ildanach Concept 2
This is the second concept drawing for Ildanach

Gift for Char
This was a drawing I did for Char :3 it's him in his "green suit" with teh toxic soul eater pet. Hope you likes it Char :3

Gift for Ryzaa
This is a drawing done for Ryzaa. I drew him, and his two zards Fredrick and Cecilla in Chibi style. Hope you likes ryzryz :3

Gift for IceWolfKing
A drawing for Icey of him and his zard Artemis. Hope you likes Icey :D

Enchanted Flowers
Drew this with calligraphy pens in my notebook during algebra. Why? Because I was bored and they were in my backpack. So it goes. I used these pens to make the hand drawn parts of my signature too. They're so much fun to work with!

Request for Sticky
This was a request for Sticky. He wanted me to draw this pirate captain character so I did it with a combination of copics and prisma markers and a gold gel pen. This was a learning experience for me since I had major issues with drawing that pirate hat xD But all things considered I think it turned out pretty darn good. Arrrgh matey this here drawing be seaworthy so says I Captain Chiyuki...lol I'm such a dork.

Chamberino's Portrait
This was a request for Chamberino. He wanted a portrait of him and his Zard. I'm pretty pleased with it. It's one of my favorite works so far to be honest xD hope you like it Chamb

I <3 my Undead Alpha Pirate <3
Drawn for my zombie <3 haha nuff said <3

Lazy Self Portrait
A lazy self portrait that I did to get out of an art block

Last edited by Chiyuki on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 40 times in total (Reason for editing : adding a new drawing)
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Number of posts : 394
User Points : 44007

Back to top Go down

Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Empty Re: Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG]

Post by Rage Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:39 am

I like your lineart and compositions!

You got a couple areas where some proportionality is required for the character's limbs. Other than that, the colors are very appealing.
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220239

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Empty Re: Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG]

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 am

O:
Nice Lineart, pretty good coloring too!

Keep up the good work :D
KABLAA!
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228016

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 am

Nice work, youve got a lot of originality, keep up the great work :D
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128032

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:17 am

thanks you guys ^^
@ragegamer: is it mostly in the arms that I need to watch my proportions?
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:38 am

Actually, you're right. In some of the pictures you added folds in the cloth that make the arms rather gumby than elegant that you're aiming for.

You did also say you had to work on hands. That is a very good goal to set for yourself because it opens a lot of doors when you figure out how to do them.

Lastly, a couple necks seem a bit elongated. That's just a proportional issue that can be easily fixed in photoshop.

Anways, glad to see your stuff! Your eyes are very shiny, which I like. :D
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220239

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Hoods are SO hard, right?
Thanks for the drawing, it looks epic! <3
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489289

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Nice gallery, look forward to seeing more of your works :P
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Number of posts : 235
User Points : -94434

http://www.estiah.com/user/register/index/id/40220

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:04 am

I just added two new works to the Hand Drawn section of my gallery. They are concpet designs for a sword that I want to submit to the suggestion shop. They're the last two links on the botton Ildanach Concept 1 and Ildanach Concept 2. Any feed back would be appreciated as well as voting in the poll regarding the two designs.
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 am

Really awesome pieces of work! My favourite was the Bounty hunter - I just loved the texture you put on it. Personally, I like both of your Ildanach swords - the first one spoke more out to me as I prefer silver swords - but the second one had a more balanced array of colours, if you know what I mean, even if they're all basically blue. Though by a little bit, I'd have to say No 2, because I can't vote basied on selfish silver reasons. Heh. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 am

Thank you very much ^^
thanks especially for voting :D
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 am

added a new picture "Pixel Base Coloration :D" to the CG works section :)
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Added "Gift for Charon" to Hand Drawn Works section :D
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Wow Chiyuki, I really like your hand drawn art. It suits purpose.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : Chiyuki's Gallery [hand drawn] [CG] Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21383

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 am

Wow thanks chaos ^^ I'm glad you like it. :D
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 am

Added Gift for Ryzaa to Hand Drawn Works
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 am

I love those gifts...do you do request lol?
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 am

want me to draw something for you ice? Now that I've finished drawing Char and Ryz I need something else to keep be busy :D
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:38 am

I would love one, could you put in my zard, Artemis :D
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 am

Of course I can include Artemis! (love the name btw :D) so do you have any preferences on how I go about it? Do you want more of a structured design like I did with Char..or say chibi-style like Ryz? or any other ideas :3 I'll be happy to work on it tonight as soon as I'm done practicing harp and washing dishes..lol or probably in between since I hate washing dishes xD
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:02 am

Between would be cool can you do the look from my sig and avi, dont do the one on my c har page lol :D
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 am

mmkay will do :D im halfway through practicing harp so if I can put off doing dishes for a bit after I finish I should be able to get it started and probably finished in a half hour/hour...probably less :P

hm...I wonder if I should just take the plunge and make a request shop on here...lol
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:10 am

Well only if you feel up to it, I opened one and couldnt handle the request lol
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:40 am

mmkay back from the harp practice so im ready to take on ur pic. I'm starting up with the pencil base sketch now :)
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:58 am

Added Gift for IceWolfKing to Hand Drawn Works
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next