[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

5SecondChaos's Gallery of Words.

Go down

5SecondChaos's Gallery of Words. Empty 5SecondChaos's Gallery of Words.

Post by 5secondchaos Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Convicted, sentenced to death. It had taken ages for the reality to sink in. 17 days and 21 hours precisely. What had mislead me to the eternal darkness? The grey cell walls became deserts or mixed grey colour and distant lands where I could drift away from truths. The bars that became my window for the 2 months I spent in the jail cell became my fantasy, my nightly pleasure. I dreamed of breaking free, the only chance of life as I knew it I would have. To see my children again. Nothing could describe the pain that was punching me harder each second. My heart beat like the wings of Dragons, in my fantasy world of old.

I can still remember the smiling faces of the friendly characters, Yulgar, Robina, Valencia and ofcourse little red Twilly. The swords and belts still glimmer in my head. I can still remember going days on end without doing anything sunbathing by the river with the lush green grass brushing against my back, the warm breeze tickling my skin while I watched my pets play together in the bullrushes. Unexpectedly the Dwakel legion attack with many avast weapons, that hold much more skill and power than that of anything Cysero could have made. They fought with great speed, as the war raged out, it turned yet another part of our beautiful land of Lore into another dead wasteland. The war raged on for many days continuing through night to morning and morning to night.

The rumours of the retreat became real and we pulled back into our usual life's appart from mourning the dead and the lost. Word spread through foul air, the Dwakel had marched for 3 days to King Alteons castle. He had surrendered his castle to them and they had not accepted. But after about a month or so they became the new rulers of Lore, after that there was no good or evil. They stay at thier battle grounds where they were comfortable, any who dare to challenge them are either slain by the Protosartorium or are cast into prison with me and bound with irons. All in all there were 5 of us in here. Only two of us were bound to what was either fate or misused power. There was me, and there was a female called Tarvarya. We were both once great leaders of the great Dwakel rebellion of 1398. We lead our fearless warriors into battle against the Dwakel. She lead her ranks with her head held high and proud to be an elf. As I lead the race of men with our shield and swords glittering in the morning sun.

As we fought side by side, I saw a pretty'er side to war. I realised then that the Dwakels needed to leave as they themselfs were a totaly advanced species. Many died including a valient friend of mine, Shadow who'm shal never be forgotten. I amongst others was captured and was one that stood out like a saw thumb. But they could tell I was a captain or played a valient part in a Dwakel uprising. I was taken to the Mithril Man, a sideshow robot made from old pieces of a spaceship that send left socks into space and time itself. I had a gut squeezing fear that I would be crushed by his giant electronical fist. It did'nt turn out that way. But as I look back now I would have prefered death. I was taken to the city of Swordhaven. I was tried and tested by a cheif Dwakel until found guilty of treason, I was found guilty of attacking the law of the country. The Dwakel.

I was kicked into the Prison cells pefore it was possible for me to argue. But I guess that could have made it worse. Wait, how could it have got any worse? It could'nt! I had been convicted to death. Yet every day I think they have forgotten about me unless this is my death to sit in this damp darkness until I rot away into bones. I have been here for over two months now, sitting here shivering and remaining sturdy. I heard the a door open some way up in the prison, voices. Voices of my TR clanmates. They had come to rescue me.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : 5SecondChaos's Gallery of Words. Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21396

Back to top Go down