[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Those little things that make you tick...

+44
DigDog
Lord Starscream
Crystal Lion
SSJ4 Gohan
Snukems
Nemo
Judge ZYellowFlash
Mrsebi
SS
Ryzaa
Payton
Tim Hortans
Wixmagic
Angel of Grief
Felix
Dake
SirValor
Snake XZ
Jason
KtVAPoT
Shadz
Wraith
Thoru
Peregrine
5secondchaos
Darre
rydrew1
Deathclaws
Atriax
Hunter Reckoning
wwwtoy
Shadow
Erik
SecretSchenkel
Altera
Chiyuki
Javiersito2
Flaw of Insanity
Juliana
Cial
Icey
Zeo
Walt
Winnie
48 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Those little things that make you tick... Empty Those little things that make you tick...

Post by Winnie Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 am

Do you have any odd, wierd things that just put you off?

Or annoy you?

When people leave more than 4 beat rests between lines it totally ticks me off. UGH!

Or certian people's voices? Or mabye the way your desk is placed in geo?
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Those little things that make you tick... Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387716

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Those little things that make you tick... Empty Re: Those little things that make you tick...

Post by Winnie Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:41 am

Oooooh, yea. Ugg boots... Ugggh.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Those little things that make you tick... Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387716

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Those little things that make you tick... Empty Re: Those little things that make you tick...

Post by Walt Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:01 am

Ketchup... >_> Hate it.
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Number of posts : 632
User Points : 148676

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeo Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:17 am

Anything thats in a delicate balenced position.

"It's gonna fall and make me jump in the middle of the night. I KNOW IT."
Zeo
Zeo
The Ice Elf

Number of posts : 391
User Points : 89726

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeoTheIceElf

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 am

Uhhh im really wierd...people using unsharpened pencils drives me Crazy...so I use a mechanical one :D
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : Those little things that make you tick... M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128022

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 am

Justin Bieber's face...

...Justin Biebers VOICE.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Those little things that make you tick... 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142321

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:38 am

My little bother.
Televisions. They give me headaches.
The fact that my computer is forever crashing. (WHY?!?!?!)
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163930

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:44 am

When you realise that your favorite song is on, but when you start to listen to it you zone out and only realise that it's nearly finished until the end of the song.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Those little things that make you tick... 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228026

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 am

My little brother. He plays Band hero as loud as possible and it keeps distracting me - I think on prupose. Also, when I'm totally owning him in a vocal confrontation - he resorts to calling me a conputer nerd. That ticks me off. And in a physical confrontation - he trys to beat me up - yet when I end up owning him he dobs and pretends to cry and said "W-weena (obiously not - but I;m not telling you my name) hurt me - I... i... I think he b-b-b-roke *sniff* my a-arm!!!"

:L
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Javiersito2 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 am

I used to hate my fan, I felt like it was gonna fall on me all the time....and the string attached to it kept hitting the lamp on the fan and made a ticking noise that drived me nuts!! so one day I got my wooden sword that I got from the Renaissance festival and I slashed the lamp.... It was the first day of summer, and I was grounded, AND there was little pieces of glass all over the floor and my bed, dad for a while I kept finding, and getting cut, once one got in my shoe, not the most pleasant thing ever....Anyways. I love Christmas because it's a little cold and I don't have to use the fan...After Christmas, I have to turn it on because it gets drastically warm. I live in Arizona so these things happen.
Javiersito2
Javiersito2
SweetishFishHunter

Zard : Those little things that make you tick... Yellowl
Number of posts : 538
User Points : 49591

http://aqwrp.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:48 am

I lub Seafood! Seafood is ossim :D
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:52 am

When Chamb criticizes my seafood >_>
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 am

Seafoowd is goowd >: )
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 am

those live strong bracelets...omg....yeah so it's a cute idea and for a good cause....and wearing just one for that cause is legit
but when people are wearing like 30 different rubber bracelets on their arms for the most random things it just makes me twitch....especially wehn their whole arm is almost practically covered in them....bleh
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Number of posts : 394
User Points : 43997

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Not meaning to offend anyone here, but obesity. I hate it. Not that I'm obese. It's just that the sight of it drives me nuts. D:<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Altera Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Some of the things that customers say when you're scanning their groceries.
    -Like when something isn't scanning and they say "So it's free then" and think they're so witty.
    -And the supermarket I work at has a rewards card called the Onecard and when asked people say "No I've got a Twocard", I don't even pretend to think it's funny anymore.
    -And the ones who ask for cigarettes/vouchers/stamps long after I've asked them if they required any of the aforementioned items and I've scanned everything else. Especially when we're short staffed and really busy since a supervisor has to clear those items and at during busy times the supervisors are often doing a million other things.

Modern fashion- seriously I haven't been able to find a decent pair of shorts for a reasonable price at any shop. I don't want something that resembles a pair of cotton drill underpants with buttons and/or a fly. Also Ugg boots... in summer. /shudders

And the Twilight Saga. Cannot look at a magazine rack without seeing at least half a dozen pics of the stars of the film. All the fans going on about how it's the best series ever. There is better Vampire fiction out there like Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Yeah there's a lot that annoys me.
Altera
Altera
Crazy Awesome

Number of posts : 5783
User Points : 90239

http://argentis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 am

Twilight hurts my brain >_>
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:37 am

I can deal with Twilight on its own. To be honest I liked the series until the last book and then all plot turned to poo.
But what drives me nuts are the people who try to compare Stephanie Meyer to J,K. Rowling. J.K is a billion times better then Meyer. It bugs me that people would put the two on the same level....rrrrr
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:47 am

Chamberino wrote:It irks me that our generation will probably be remembered as the era of Twilight, Disney "Singers" and Jedward. >_>

gaaah the high school musical era *dies*
I can't believe people honestly watch that and then go to highschool thinking that's what it's going to be like
including my little sister....as an older sister I have failed at protecting her from disney musical corruption...siiiigh
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 am

Some lines tick me off...

"The world won't end in 2012 since the Jonas Brothers have been to the year 3000"

-_-
-_- e.e
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 am

wow seriously? someone really went there.....wow....what is our generation coming to?
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Altera Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:26 am

Ewww Disney. I really dislike most of the stuff that has come out their studios in the past few years ie Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack and Cody and their ilk. What happened to the after school anime like "Yu-Gi-Oh!"?

And reality TV. It was okay at first because it was a novelty. Fast forward 10 years, and it's on all channels at primetime. They could better fill the time by putting something more substantial like a decent doco or something people want to watch like 'The Wire' or 'Torchwood'.

And laughter tracks in sitcoms. Half the time the joke isn't funny.
Altera
Altera
Crazy Awesome

Number of posts : 5783
User Points : 90239

http://argentis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretSchenkel Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 am

The way that "Gays" talk. It bothers me a WHOLE lot. Plus I hate those "Angry issue" ones that always tick off everybody. And yes I do mean EVERYBODY (at least that I know of >_>).
SecretSchenkel
HelloZardy

Number of posts : 268
User Points : 35221

http://www.twitter.com/Robot_Tweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:48 am

Hannah Montana killed Bambi D:

Another thing I hate. That youtube show "Fred" .... Insanely stupid.
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 am

More than just annoying... Whenever I see those vids as like a featured vid or w/e I get ticked off -_-
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next