[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ

+10
Shadow
Wixmagic
Rage
Atriax
Ryzaa
5secondchaos
V
Aeonarial
Flaw of Insanity
Charon
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 Empty Re: [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ

Post by Chiyuki Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:08 am

What I like?
Rights for teh zombehs! Cuz I love zombies >///>
lol xD
and the epicness that is the WINchester
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Number of posts : 394
User Points : 44007

Back to top Go down

[CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 Empty Re: [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 pm

February 6th, 2010
DN#6: We finally finished something big!

Who here remembers us mentioning our villain? Well he's Flashed and ready to be animated. Unfortunately because we were making this we didn't have much conversation puns.

Our progess for today:
-Villain is Flashed!
-His weapons are being made
-Whoa we haven't done much else.

Art updates!:
Our Villain; Deviro!

Convo notes:
"We're trying to make Zombies Flaw, not become them"
We don't have anymore o_o

Question:
We're running out of Questions, what do YOU want to know?
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228016

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Ossim badguy (>:D). On the questions side of things, I wanna know roughly the size statistics you've got planned (aka Badguys, Locations, Rooms, NPCs, etc.).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:33 pm

My question is, how did you become so pro at shading?!
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572083

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 am

Weena, we're planning on having 6-8 monsters, 2-3 NPCs, 1 location, and quite a few rooms.

Shad, I drew the armor with guides for shading, and Flawsie is really getting the hang of it. ^^
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489289

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:07 pm

My Question: Is there anything i can help with?
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Number of posts : 501
User Points : 27143
Location : In the shadows... and not Shadow the player, the dark kind of shadows.

http://www.moglintales.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:14 am

Deviro looks awesome! Hope to see him animated soon :D
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Number of posts : 394
User Points : 44007

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 am

How much art do you guys have currently drawn out? I can start on the pamphlet/site as soon as 1-3 pieces are done.
V
V
agina

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237733

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:48 am

Working on the zombies at the moment, but which three would you want? We'll have Deviro and the first zombie ready... Soon.
Also, sorry for not having a DN in awhile everyone. Flaw, Rage, and I have been really busy, and Vamp can't do much without our designs. I promise we'll have more infor for you soon!
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 Ezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 pm

February 16th, 2010
DN#7: WE NEED HELP!!!

Squeeb. Well, we need your help with a few things.

WHAT WE NEED HELP WITH:
-We need Zombie Clothing ideas
-I need a AQW Zard-pet animation guide, just lots of screenshots of animation placement. THIS INCLUDES WALKING!
-Can someone cook us some pizza?

Convo notes:
"We should probably do a DN"

Question:
So?
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 2ebtl7c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Very interesting DN. Ripped clothing is a classical must.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 pm

You can has leftover pizza that we have. c:
And for clothing, basically just tattered, ripped, blood-stained, etc normal clothes.
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572083

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:33 pm

We have all that, but I mean. WHAT clothes? The Nazi Zombies were in military uniform and stuff, but what will these guys be in?
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:54 pm

And remember! Nothing too grim, seeing as AQW does have younger players.
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Snuggle bear outfits, Fighter armour, ironhide plate with one of the arms missing, shadow scythe (various) and the version of peasant that the vampire wears in darkovia. all ripped and damaged in places of course ^.^
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115110

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:41 pm

February 19th, 2010
DN#8: Guns, Zombies, and Stories

...Miss me?
Yeah, I'm sure you were wondering about my *silence* as well.
But I bring good news! WE HAVE A STORY IDEA! ... oh, and ZOMBIES!

Our progess for today:
-Two New Zombies, Deviro + Gun, and Story
-Two zombie designs by Charon
-Rage actually got off his lazy bum and wrote stuff down :P
-Flash'd Deviro with a yet-to-be-named gun of chaos
-Pace might pick up *very* soon!

Art updates!:
Deviro with a *strange* weapon
Unarmored Zombie Design
Armored Zombie Design

*New* Story notes:
Setting
-Darkovia, during another Vampire vs. Lycan war.
-Zombies are their own society, just like Vampires and Lycans.
-For hundreds of years, zombies have been used and abused by the vampires and lycans to fight in petty wars.
-Fed up with the rivaling bigots, the zombie horde, under the leadership of Deviro, march upon Darkovia.
-Centuries of fighting have left the Vampire and Lycan armies in a vulnerable state.
Characters
Deviro- Current leader of the Zombie Horde. Although not a zombie himself, he successfully integrated himself into the zombie society thanks to his research into undead lore. Although a brilliant scientist, he has spent his years in pursuit of the mastery of perfecting reanimation. He intends to revive his daughter, Sophia, and to destroy the warmongers who murdered her.

His years with the zombies and unrelenting hate of the ruling Darkovian species empowered him to unite the zombies under one banner. Taking no quarter, he ruthlessly hunts the Vampires and Lycans, along with all those who are associated to them.

Rumors persist that he is backed by a hidden benefactor.

Sophia- Little is known about her other than her father's undying love for her. She was murdered during a Lycan raid 20 years ago. At the time, she was working as a chambermaid for the ruling lord of Western Darkovia.

To the best of Deviro's ability, her body has been kept preserved in the hopes of reviving her.

Convo notes:
-Charon: How's the story coming, btw?
Rage:...
Charon:You know our main idea, right?
Rage:...
Rage:...remind me again?
Charon:*facepalm*
-Jen's cat leaves a *present* on Rage's bed
-Flaw reassures Rage that Cacti > Cats
-Charon dances
-Charon wants Deviro to become AN HERO ~ details to come!

Question:
What are some character that you would want to see?
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220239

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Armored Zombie is just win!
Can't wait to see that one flashed!
Keep up the good work guys :D
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 am

Thanks, Nel! We'll have them flashed and ready to be animated as soon as possible. ^^
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Hey chaaaarrr!!!! I has idea abouts teh zombies!!! You's could make vampire/lycan zombies! (twould be ossim my brother)
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11401

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Vamps are arleady undead, how would you make vampire zombies?
Werewolf Zombies work though
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:23 pm

An injection of highly powerful chemicals that temporarily increases decomp.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11401

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Dont like it!
Still, I guess its not my call.
Either way it would seem that if they make undead vamps/werewolfs, it would be similar to the existing zone.

Also guys, even if AE chooses to take your zone and implement it, the story will be changed, it has an actual plot and would be considered too complex for the average AQW player.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavitz Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 am

well, to make it up for the words i said...
[CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 N5545t
its a weapon that undead use to fight werewolfs.
Lavitz
Lavitz

Number of posts : 63
User Points : 5402

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:40 am

For the idea about the zombified vampires and lycans, we'll make it a point to discuss it further. It is an obvious question, after all.

EDIT: That looks great Lavitz, thank you!

Last edited by Ragegamer on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220239

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 am

The problem with that is the timing. If TCF takes more then a month more (Which it quite possibly will) Then it might pass the current Darkovia story-line, therefore AE thinking that its repetitive and not implementing it.
V
V
agina

Zard : [CHAR/FLAW/V/RAGE][DRAWN][FLASH][PS][DW][AI] Them Chaos FreakZ - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237733

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next