[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Demon Hunting

4 posters

Go down

Demon Hunting Empty Demon Hunting

Post by Atriax Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:43 pm

A dark sky, punctured with occasional stars hung over the TR Stronghold. Atriax, once again, was organizing his magical runes, in a way that would protect, and damage any attackers. Only a handful of TR members knew about them, and most of those didn't fully understand. Atriax didn't know why the demons were so desperate to enter the fortress, they normally lurked or hid away, rather than grouping up, and attacking.

Later that night, the demons attacked again. Thanks to the runes however, none managed to enter. Suddenly, a scream pierced the air, someone must be caught outside! Atriax jumped up, leaving his sword on it's mantle, and shadow-sprinted* down the stairs. The demons were gone, holding a small figure, that was thrashing around. Atriax withdraw his runes, and began running after them. But as a human, (Albeit an unusually powerful one) there was no way he would ever keep the pace, never mind catch up. Still shocked, he retreated to the TR base. In the morning, he contacted Vamp, and they organized a small group to go after the mysterious creatures.

* Running and creating short distance portals at the same time, it gives the appearance of stepping through shadows.

Anyone that wants to can join the group, but at the moment I'd like to keep it at 4 not including me, then others can join later on.
In this, you may only control your own characters actions.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Number of posts : 501
User Points : 27153
Location : In the shadows... and not Shadow the player, the dark kind of shadows.

http://www.moglintales.net

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunting Empty Re: Demon Hunting

Post by Deathclaws Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 pm

DC was refurbishing his plated leather jacket when the call to arms reached his ears, an interruption he did not care for in the least bit. The thought of intervening did not even cross his mind, he had swords to polish and shoes to shine, he carried on with his work without paying the hasty steps that echoed through the corridors any attention
~Someone's bound to take care of it~

Metal joints clicked into place as DC mounted the three claws that made up the technomancer's glove and filled the glas-ripper with sulfuric acid
"The era of total chaos will arrive"
Obsidian was fragile, but when shattered within an enemies corpus it could cause devastating bleedings. Obsidian-claw locked
"Men shall flee in fear"
Titanium, sharpened to perfection could part flesh from bone, split a spine and sever limbs. Titanium-claw locked
"My name will haunt their mortal souls"
DC hummed one of his favorite songs to the sound of glas scratching over metal. H2SO4, wonderful acid, you'll only drink it once but its gonna be one hellish cocktail. Glas-claw locked
"I'll burn their flesh"
With uttermost caution he pulled the 3 tiny levers that would, when loosened again, reveal his talons and shred his foes to bits, back and equipped the leather glove
"and I'll crush their bones"
he whispered before checking his crossbow, oiling the firing mechanism and finally hitting the hay.
"Deathbringer from the sky....."

Yet when the sun arose and cast the world into the light of a new dawn, the situation had not solved itself. He arose from the single cushion he called his bed and washed himself with a few buckets of water and something he had salvaged from one of his latest expeditions. The natives had called it "soap". After that, back to polishing. The blood had dried overnight, his plated leather harnass felt a bit stiff. Slam it against the wall a few times, causing most of the hardened red fluid to fall off in flocks, and its all good. At least that was what DC was thinking when he got dressed in his battle garments and made his way to the entrance lobby. Apparently someone had been abducted
"Gentlemen" He asked the present TR members as he placed his hat upon his bonce "Is there still a place for this unworthy rogue within your expedition?" While awaiting an answer he fixed a few leather straps, not quite sure whether or not they would hold in battle ~Can't have those claws flying about in the middle of a brawl~
Deathclaws
Artist

Number of posts : 339
User Points : 23872

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Atriax looked cautiously at the rogue, especially at the claws he wore. He noticed they were tied on with leather straps. "You will most likely be fighting demons, are you sure you're up for it?"
Atriax left the crowd to discuss, and went to check on his two animal companions. Lyra, his winged zard was in good form, but Ilyx was still recovering from an aerial fight with a large eagle. The eagle of course, never had a chance to recover. Stroking Ilyx' head, he walked out of the room with Lyra at his feet. Not many animals could be trusted when in the presence of demonic beings, but Lyra had been fighting demons for a long time now, and the Demon Hunter knew she could be relied on. Strapping his sword to his back, and reaching for his spear, he went to the TR lobby, to see the crowd gathered there.

Still need at least 2 more people. Anyone up for it?
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Location : In the shadows... and not Shadow the player, the dark kind of shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 am

(well since I apparently just got approved, yay)

Wixmagic had been away from the TR stronghold almost three months now, he had always been more clumsy than helpful and now was no exception. He strolled casually up to the front door, hearing that almost everyone must be in the lobby, he was instantly worried. slowly opening the front door he saw many more people than he knew were in the clan before his departure. Seeking to make a grand entrance he flung the doors wide open, only to trip on his tattered leather cape, not the entrance he wanted. He quickly picked himself up and Stared around the room, it had gone silent. Not wanting to waste time he promptly asked "whats going on here?"

(if it's no good you can delete it and get someone else, I won't mind ^.^)
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : Demon Hunting Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115120

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:52 am

OoC:
@Wix No, it's good. It'll be fun to have you with us ^^

Atriax watched amused as the armoured man entered the room. Even if he couldn't fight, he could always be used as bait. He sat down, and waited until someone had explained the situation, before asking him if he'd like to join them.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 am

Wixmagic considered the look on the demon hunters face, he knew the demon hunter thought him a joke, but accepted the invitation anyway, he would prove that he could fight the old fashioned way, after accepting Wixmagic headed to his room, half way there he realised it may not be his room any more, thinking about this he realised his old blade and back blades must be in the storage room. After this was taken care of, he decided to ask the Demon hunter some questions, starting with his name and what, exactly, they were about to do.
(lol funz :D)
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 am

Atriax faced the odd man, and said "I'm Atriax, Tr's Demon Hunter. We're setting off to save a young girl from Demons.
On the way, we'll probably have to fight several monsters, seeing as more than a few people would like to see me dead." Atriax turned away, and began testing out some new runes he'd found.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am

Three metal joints clicked as the DCs talons sprang from his glove. A cold iron gaze fixed itself upon the clumsy intruder, eyeing him with casual interest, like a spider watching an entangled fly squirm "Does it concern you? Apparently an abduction has taken place. Nothing a tin can like you could change OR understand really"

His hat cast a show over his deep green eyes, the three claws were pointed at Atriax "And yes, I do believe I am up for the job. By the way, has any of you airheads ever actually attempted diplomatic interaction with those demonic mosquitos? Seems like a waste of allies if you ask me" he pulled the levers back and gave off a slight hiss before calming down "Or we could just slaughter them all, including their offspring, their friends and their friends friends" He mumbled the words while expecting his hip-quiver, filled with only a few bolts, most of them tipped with a round glas flacon ~Unleash some concentrated fire and ice elemental magic on the bastards~ "I VOTE B!" The tin can had left, only to return (to DCs dismay) and ask a series of questions that needed no actual answering "Can we get this over with? I have a meeting later today!" He watched Atriax as he wrote the runes down and could not prevent himself from rolling his eyes "Magic, so unreliable when science is involved" His backpack was hanging loosely from his shoulders, filled with supplies, coca leaves and a small waterpipe.
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 am

Wixmagic could tell that nobody who saw him liked him, the clumsy guy nobody ever asked his name, he was just the clumsy guy. He hated it, hated how people saw him. He left the room, hoping nobody would follow. Wixmagic made his way to the training ground, attaching his back blades along the way and stumbling when he was about three quarters of the way there. As Wixmagic entered the training ground he produced a strangely crafted sword hilt. As he poured his special golden mana into the sword a glowing golden blade burst from the hilt. He started to slash the training dummies in anger, nothing had changed.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:25 am

Anderson stared at the clouds, it was nearing dusk and the sky was bathed in a red glow. Standing up, he began to walk out of the park and towards the TR stronghold. Suddenly, his orb started buzzing. Picking it up, he answered ‘’I know, there’s been a demonic reading at the stronghold, I’m on my way’’ then closed the orb before HQ could respond.
He sighed: -I swear this place seems to be like an amusement park for these demons; really, if I had any common sense I would leave and never return !

Last edited by mrsebi on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 am

Knowing what was to become of the TR stronghold, Ice brandished his sword, known as Lucian, this was no ordianary sword, it had properties that only Ice himself knew the full extent of.With the TR stronghold under an attack, he knew he had to help. The demonic aura hung over the place like a puma ready to strike. There was only a matter of time to when the strong hold would be engulfed with demons. Ice walked slowly around the fortress, examining, calcualting, becoming knowledgable of the stronghold in which he was defend with his life. He needed to find Atriax to confirm his arrival. He took a long breath, the air...so cold...so cold.
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : Demon Hunting M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128042

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:25 am

Anderson approached the stronghold, it had taken him nearly an hour to get there, but he had managed to occupy himself with a book. Folding a corner on the page, he put the book away and entered the lobby. Pushing his way through the crowd he approached Atraix, ‘’I heard you had a demon problem!’’ he exclaimed with a grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:45 am

Wixmagic was exhausted, he needed to rest but knew he had no place to call his own in the stronghold. He decided he would rest in the training room, unfurling the thin mat he had slept on for the last three months he briefly looked back on his time out of the clan, before laying the mat on the floor and laying down upon it. Realising he had neglected to ask when they were setting off on this quest, he made his way back to the lobby to ask Atriax.

As Wixmagic entered the lobby he noticed a strange man speaking with Artiax, he decided to wait until they had finished to speak with Atriax. So sweat dripping down his face from his training Wixmagic sat at the back of the room observing these two seemingly important men talking.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:42 pm

This bit's going to be tricky >_>

This colour is Atriax' viewpoint/voice.

This colour is Vazok's viewpoint/voice.

Hmm, the demon-hunter pursues. The other humans are most likely harmless, but I wouldn't wish myself at the mercy of that ones runes.
With a long stride, leaving dead grass in his wake, he loped across the field to the other, lesser demons. A loud roar sent them scattering, and Vazok ran into the forest. Vazok was a greater flame demon, capable of burning entire houses, standing at about 9 feet tall, with claws sharper than most knives, and just as long. The kidnap was, unlike most demons deeds, part of a plan. Even his fellow demons didn't know the entire story.

Atriax looked at the open sky, his colleagues ready behind him. He'd felt the powerful mental probes, and had identified them as that of a fire demon. Lesser fire demons, while not his forté, were definitely not life-threatening. A greater fire demon could be more of a challenge however, being typically cunning and cruel. But, this was the life he'd chosen, and he didn't regret it. He just hoped he wouldn't lead the volunteers to their deaths.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Wixmagic was outside with the rest, ready to go, he had some new tricks up his sleeves, he hadn't left for nothing. "Everyone looks so serious" Wixmagic thought to himself, He smiled as he surveyed the small crystals on his gauntlet, these were his tricks. Wixmagic was sure demons couldn't be that hard to beat, they were just creatures, right? He was still pretty sure Atriax didn't like him, but why should that bother him. He quickly thought to ask Atriax "So who's been kidnapped anyway?".
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 pm

DC was quietly juggling with a vial or three when Wixmagic appeared once more "Who knows, who cares? Its all about retaliation and revenge nowadays"
~Vial goes up~
"I'd rather know HOW those bastards managed to penetrate our defenses"
~Vial goes down~
He shot atriax a cold look before continuing "I heard about magic, seals, runes, supposedly quite powerful"
~Vial goes up~
"It seems that magic has failed, and that perhaps we should trust in science in the future"
~Vial goes down, and back into the pouch~
"We can't afford to lose anyone, not anyone important anyway"
A rather bemused stare was cast upon wixmagic before continuing, his juggling had ceased "And since I heard the abductee in question let out quite a scream, I suppose our victim is a female" He casually started to rasp his fingernails with the pointy end of his offhand dagger "Which obviously makes it a matter of priority" He eyed his fingers quizzingly before holding his hand right in front of wixmagic "Do these look alright to you tin can?" He waved them around in front of his face, then let out a quiet sigh and fell silent.
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:22 am

Wixmagic stared at DC, thinking to himself "what a strange person" then shrugged and decided to check he had everything he needed muttering he said "Sword, check, back blades, check, crystals, check, gamblers buckle..." he then shouted "OH DAMMIT BE RIGHT BACK GUYS".

He rushed back into the stronghold, he franticly searched through everything he had brought back, eventually pulling out an ornate rounded square belt buckle*. He walked slowly back outside, he proudly showed everyone the belt buckle, it had four clear split lines diagonally through the middle of the buckle. "What do you think guys, pretty impressive huh?" he asked the group before removing his usual buckle and replacing it with this one. "OK, now I'm ready"

*The buckle was one reason why Wixmagic was away for so long, Wixmagic also has a "Slight" addiction to gambling, I'm hoping the buckle will play a big part later on also.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Atriax stood up. "Well, if you're coming, we're going now."
A few hours of walking later, Atriax found the first scent. They were on the right trail. The next day, as they were walking through the forest, a group of humanoids jumped down from the trees. The group sprang into action.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Wixmagic couldn't tell what exactly these things were, and he didn't care, swiftly taking the hilt, he poured his mana into it. Wixmagic charged before the blade had formed, he swung at the nearest enemy who easily blocked the blow with a similar blade. As this was happening Wixmagic thought "what the, how do they have those". The mysterious enemy increased pressure and Wixmagic was knocked back into a tree. "Are these guys strong or am I weak" He said to nobody in particular, he charged once again, he slashed with one hand, which was again easily blocked, but as it was Wixmagic swung upwards with his free hand landing an uppercut on the enemy. Another enemy was behind him, it slashed straight at his head, Wixmagic's helm was sliced clean in two and fell from his head. It was then he noticed the weapon the creature in front of him used was shimmering in a strange way "an illusion?" he muttered to himself. No more time to think as he took on the two enemy's by himself.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:38 am

While the others were caught up in their commotion, Ice walked slowly through a cold, dark, wooded area, its not that he didnt want to help the others, he just had his own agenda.
As he walked on, he could feel a faint heat coming from further in the forest. He had been right, the one he searched for had come. Near the source of this radiating heat, a cold grin appeared on Ice's face. "Its been a long time Raizon," Ice said in a very cold voice. "hahaha indeed it has," Replied a very dark, evil voice that shook Ice's spine. The two gave each other dark looks. Raizon was no human though, but a demon, One of the great Fire demons. Looking into Raizon's burning eyes, he remember why he had come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm humid night in June, after the hot day Ice sat with his apprentice, Rain, on the muddy hill gazing up at the stars.
"Arnt they beautiful Master Ice"
"Yes...yes they are"
Their peaceful time together was soon interupted by a blazing flame that appeared in the distance.
"Master there is a fire" cried Rain
"So it seems, lets see what has caused it so late into the night."
They arrived at a small village that was almost burnt to the ground.
"Who could have done something like this," Rain screamed.
"Why I believe it was I ha...ha...ha," replied an inhuman voice.
A creature that looked like a man on fire, which had eyes that blazed like the sun.
"Let me introduce myself, I am Raizon, one of the great fire demons, I hope you have not come to interfere with my plans, or you might find yourselves...DEAD, just like most of the people in this town.
Anger flashed through Rain.
"Rain dont be irrational, this guy is beyond your level." said Ice
but his words went in one ear and out the other.
Rain charged,"Icelus Nomada," she screamed. An icey beam of light shot from her hand at Raizon. Raizon let out another evil laugh and blocked Rains puny attampt with a giant demon flame. Rain, angered even more, made made a blade out of ice, charged, with the intent to kill.
Ice saw what was coming and ran to stop the death of his apprentice, but it was too late, he body was stuck by a Raizon claws, and was dismembered by his demon flames. Ice watched in horror, a tear fell down his cheeck, he could not save his own apprentice.
Raizon gave a dark look at Ice," we shall meet again...but not now, I best be going...hehe."
Ice stood all night in the burning town, mourning his lost friend.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The memory faded away and Ice was ready to kill Raizon once and for all.
The battle of Fire and Ice was to begin.
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : Demon Hunting M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128042

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:59 am

Anderson drew his swords and stared at the shimmering creatures, they seemed familiar but he couldn’t quite place his finger on it. Charging towards the nearest one, he tried to cleave it but it dodged effortlessly and parried his attack, springing backwards, Anderson threw his blades at the creature but it managed to dodge. He drew two more swords and continued his dance of death with the creature, with neither combatant gaining a significant advantage. The creature finally managed to punch him in the stomach and knocked him backwards, getting up, he finally saw the creature’s posture, it was the same as his! Looking around, he saw that everyone else was fighting creatures with the same combat styles as themselves. He quickly formulated a plan and ran to the creature that was fighting Wixmagic, lunging at it; he stabbed it in the neck and instantly killed it. Drawing another sword, he yelled to the others: ‘’everyone, switch opponents!’’
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 am

Wixmagic didn't know what exactly was going on at this point but he didn't really care, with the opponent in front of him taken care of he spun round to face the one behind him, the one that had destroyed his favourite helmet. Anger coursed through him like his own blood, this new anger had become power. Wixmagic never let up for a second slashing at his opponent pushing it back until it had nowhere to go. His normally golden mana blade turned a dark red, his opponent lunged at him with very familiar weapons. Wixmagic, or what used to be Wixmagic leaped over the attack and plunged his sword down through the top of his enemy's skull. Wixmagic collapsed on the floor returned to normal as the mana that had engulfed him seeped back into the crack in the crystal which sealed it's self back up almost instantly. He had no idea how the other battles went but when he woke up camp had been set up and his armour was laying beside him, his broken helm laying on the chest plate and his team mates talking outside. Wixmagic still had his plain peasant clothes that he wore underneath his armour on, he got up and walked outside to join the conversation.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Anderson sighed as stared into the fire, it had been a long day, first those shadow creatures had shown up, and then Wixmagic had gone psycho and killed a monster, only to collapse seconds later. It seemed to have been something to do with the crystal he wore, but when Anderson tried to remove it, it burned his hand. Anderson heard footsteps and saw that Wixmagic had awoken. Standing up, Anderson drew a blade and pointed it at Wixmagic’s face, ''Start talkin…'' he growled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:21 am

Wixmagic sighed, it had to happen sooner or later. "So you saw what happened to me?" Wixmagic looked into Anderson's eyes and saw determination and anger, at this point Wixmagic remembered back to other times his anger had gotten the better of him. *Flashback* (Doomknight) "You filthy onslaught soldier! How dare you set foot in this town!" "I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about" "Playing dumb are you!? I'll soon get rid of you!" The doomknight brought his sword down upon Wixmagic, He dodged with ease a strange aura had appeared around Wixmagic. Wixmagic grabbed the doomknight's blade, he took it from him holding the blade end, Wixmagic bludgeoned the Doomknight to death with the hilt *end flashback*
"Well most of you know I have been absent from TR for a few months now, this is because I was learning to seal away the darker side of my powers. Previous to this I was much stronger but I couldn't control the powers and I was prone to angry outbursts, the only option was to have them sealed away. The crystal in my gauntlet acts as the seal." Wixmagic gave his companions some time for this to sink in before continuing. "About what happened today, when I get too angry the crystal will crack, releasing some of the sealed power. If the crystal were to break my full power would be at my disposal, light and dark, and with the dark power also comes a darker personality." Wixmagic looked around at the faces. "I understand if you don't want me here, in fact I think there are a few of you that never wanted me here in the first place" Wixmagic grabbed the blade and lowered it from his face, he walked back into his tent. "If you want to know anymore just ask, and wake me up when we're moving on" He shouted out from the tent. Wixmagic fell back to sleep.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: