[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rising

+2
Juliana
Hunter Reckoning
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: Rising

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 am

Samuel grinned as he had left the shop. It had gone so well, the shopkeeper had demanded had been compliant until he had seen a patch of fur on Samuels’s neck and tried to kill him. Granted, that would have been most unfortunate, so Samuel had to… silence, the man.
Still, dead bodies aside, Samuel found what he was looking for; Collin Gray. He didn’t really understand why his employers wanted a boy dead nor did he care, he was an assassin, a silent predator like he had been so many years before. The times had changed, the people had changed but the law had remained the same; you are either a predator, or prey.
He climbed onto the roof of the house where the Gray boy resided and took off his coat, revealing a striped orange and white body wearing nothing but an armored plate skirt. He grinned as he drew his sword; it had been 500 years since his accident, 500 years since he was thrust into a strange new world, 500 years of killing, death, and mayhem… and he loved it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:21 am

"What the hell was that!?" Alderos yelled. He had just heard a loud thump on the roof of the house. "Guys you stay here im going to check it out." Alderos then snuck out of the front door and silently jumped to the roof. He had performed this quiter than a feather dropping to the ground. As he looked on the roof he noticed something, a person. They were looking in the window of the house at the two children. Alderos then noticed something strange, this person had striped fur. "Odd." he thought. He then quickly ran up to the intruder and knocked him to the ground. "Who are you!?" Alderos Asked in a grudging tone.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Zard : Rising - Page 2 Rustys
Number of posts : 646
User Points : 15268

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:43 am

Collin ran back downstairs. "Is there seriously another one?" The ice block and the ball of fur only nodded*. "Why is my house suddenly the Cirque de Freak?" Collin ran out the door, and shot up to the roof next to the person on the roof. "What are you?-erm I mean WHOM are you?" Collin looked down and saw the tiger furred person on the ground. "Oh, a kitty? Thats easy." Collin jumped down to attack.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : Rising - Page 2 Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15908

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 am

"What I am doesn't concern you, but HE is trying to kill you," replied Alderos. "Also, could you please explain everything that happened to you tonight later?" Quickly, he then ran up to the strange tiger-person and grabbed him by the throat. "Who are you, and why EXACTLY are you here?!" Alderos barked.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:30 am

Samuel stared at the moon demon choking him, demons; it had to be demons, the one single thing on this miserable planet that could out-stealth or out-run him. He heard a thump and saw that a boy had jumped down from the roof; he recognized the boy as his target and grinned, this mission could be salvaged after all.
He kicked himself free and punched the demon in the aortic arch with an uppercut*. It wouldn’t kill it, just stun it enough for him to kill the boy and rush out of there before it recovered. Odds were it would easily kill him in single combat if he allowed it.
Seeing the demon fall backwards, he rushed towards the boy and in a split second stabbed him in the head, stepping backwards and grinning as he saw the left half of the boys face droop as the nerves were severed. His grin turned to a frown though as he saw the boy put his hands up to the sword to pull it out, an immortal target**, yay…

*A major blood vessel near the heart, if it had been a normal human they would have died, however since our victim here is a demon, it only serves as a stun.
** You are immortal right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 am

I walked outside, seeing the chaos occurring, a boy with a big hole in his head, a striped "thing" staring at the boy in disbelief, and that moon demon sprawled on the ground, in some sort of state. I rushed at the striped guy, knowing he was most likely the cause of these problems, and grabbed him by the throat. Ice traversed the creature's neck, and slowly engulfed most of its body, until he lie limp on the ground, having fainted from lack of oxygen.

"Boy, tell me, what the hell is going on? Why is everyone at this house, why is your sister upstairs crying, and who the hell are all of these people?"
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Rising - Page 2 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045567

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:34 pm

(Story time! ^^)

The temple was silent, no plants grew inside, no creatures had nests inside, and no people walked through its halls. The forest outside however, was the exact opposite, there was a loud noise as a party of hunters chased their prey; a tiger. The tiger narrowly avoided an arrow and managed to dash into the temple, normally he hunted men; he was the predator, the killer. Then…. the new men had come, white men with large sticks that made noise and killed anything in sight, there was no defense against that. He crouched low in a pile of rocks and waited, silently, listening. He heard footsteps and dashed out of his hiding spot and further into the temple; the men had spotted him though and had begun to give chase. He kept running until he reached a dead end, frantically pawing the wall in hopes to find a means to escape. He heard the men walk slowly behind him, laughing mockingly. To them he was but a dumb animal, an object of amusement. He kept pawing the wall until he hit something, the room started rumbling and the floor collapsed.
He fell….
He kept falling for what seemed like an eternity.
Suddenly he hit the hard ground and was knocked out immediately.
He woke up later, stretching out, he looked at his surrounding; he was in a brightly lit room. The men lay silently next to him; they were weaklings, and without their sticks they were as helpless as a newborn deer. He saw a tunnel with light shining out of it and stated moving towards it, hoping to find a way to escape.
How wrong he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 am

"Well, I think I know everything that happened now." Collin took in a deep breath."I was in my room when a werepanther came in and clawed open my stomach, but I healed, and killed the werepanther with a punch. The I went to get Lissy and tell her, so we went to the attic and opened up our grandpa's wish box. We found a family tree paper with Dorian Gray at the top, so we added our names and then I found a crossbow. I started fighting the living shadow and the guy in the white suit, and something just cracked and I had these powers." Collin stopped to take a breath. "Then while we were fighting the living block of ice came in and started fighting me, then a werewolf, then I saw my parents dead, then I saw the moon demon, then the tiger thingy, and then I told you this story." Everyone was silent, then everyone started to laugh. Collin's face brightened. "Pretty exciting night huh? And its not even a weekend!"
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : Rising - Page 2 Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15908

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 am

Alderos just woke up from being stunned. "What the hell happened?" he said in a mutter. He looked around. There it was, the tiger person, laying on the ground. "Damn, how'd he knock me out..." thought Alderos. Getting up quickly, he saw the boy talking to the man that seemed to radiate cold. Remebering the tiger person, he quickly ran over to it and bound its legs and arms together with a rope made of steel."That should hold him..." he silently whispered. Then he walked over to the cold-man and boy.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 am

"Hmm, I guess you don't take your parent's deaths as a very big thing, if you find the strength to laugh. I was not laughing when I had to leave my loved ones forever. Lets go back inside and talk to that wolfish guy and your sister. The excitement is just beginning."

I began to think, my head pulsing. 'Is this the real bloodline of the Grays?' I thought to myself.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 am

Samuel sighed, as he felt himself pulled into the abyss; it would have been strange this wouldn’t happen. He saw an image begin to form in front of his eyes; it had always been like this since he had been transformed. Every time he fell asleep he would have a vision; always of something about to happen. Corrupt rulers, storms and plagues; it had always been something that would bring the planet a little closer to hell. He had been foolish at first, trying to stop what he saw and nearly getting himself killed, eventually; he simply stopped caring. The visions continued though; becoming more vivid and more detailed over time, trying to get him to change! Eventually, he had to have an enchantment cast over him that would prevent him from sleeping!
The vision played out; he raised his eyes as he saw it disperse and a dizziness overcome him, it seemed that killing the boy would be a poor choice for him to make, this required a slight change of plan.
Waking up, he tried to move his limbs only to find them bound, that was expected; he whistled and saw the moon demon from earlier move towards him, this was going to hurt…
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:54 am

Alderos had just finished tieing up the tiger-person when things tarted to blur. Everything was getting blurrier and blurrier when he just couldn't see anymore. He then blacked out. Opening his eyes he realized he wasn't in a normal place, he was in the dream world. Though he was conciously in this world his body wasn't really. He gazed hard at the wonders remembering that anything can happen here.He didn't notice that the everything was slowly changing. Suddenly the skies darkened and everything was different. Trees were bare, knobby and bent over, the sky was pitch black except for the blazing full moon, and the grass was cold and wet. Something he had thought had changed the world. He noticed a dark figure darting between trees seemingly unknowing that Alderos had already seen him. He paid no attention to it though and walked over to a hill bathed in moonlight. He sat there for awhile and pondered why he was here. Why had he been cursed with being a demon, why? He thought about the people that died because of him.His lover, his friends, his family, all dead. After pondering for awhile he was about to get up when he heard something get close behind him. "Surprise..." it said in a soft malign voice as Alderos felt a sharp, cold pain stab him in his heart.

Hopefully the posters on this forumn will post again...
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:18 am

"Lets get in the house and sort this out. We are all here for a reason, whether you believe it or not."

I gathered everyone together, and we walked into the house.

"Everyone, one at a time, we are going to tell our stories. Who we are, why we are here, what your purpose in life is if you know it, etc. I'll begin."

(I tell my story as it can be seen in a past post, page 1)

"You, wolf. I want to hear about your story now."
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:43 am

Alderos awoke from this horrid dream. He had thought it was so real, that he war really in the dream world. He knew who this person was, his malign voice.
Alderos then noticed that the cold person was talking to him. It took him a few seconds to realize what he had asked. " i do not wish to explain my past, but i was here because i heard a commotion. That was when i saw the boy, you, and the tiger person outside," He explained "I do believe i need an explanation of why this boy can use dust, and who he is."
Alderos stood there waiting for an answer.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2