[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lies About Love

Go down

Should I still love her or no

Lies About Love Vote_lcap17%Lies About Love Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Lies About Love Vote_lcap83%Lies About Love Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 6

Lies About Love Empty Lies About Love

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Im putting this is discussion so people will say how thy feel about what I write, and so I only have to write this once. Love is deceitful. I will tell you my story of love, and lost. I will not tell you the year this happened, or where it happened. I will be refering to me as I, or when people are talking to me ****.

3 years ago....

I went to the dance, and I was incredibly excited for it too. I was going to ask the girl of my dreams to dance. I wandered the dance floor, waiting for a slow song to come, then the perfect song showed up. I began to make my way to the girl of my dreams, when I saw someone had beat me to her..... My best friend.....

1 year later....

This was my last year at the school, and i wanted to make it count, I wandered through the crowd, and then the same song from last year came up. I quickly found Emily (girl of my dreams) and quickly asked her to dance... what she said made me loathe that school for the rest of my life. She said "Im sorry ****, but I dont like you, I like your friend..." My heart was crushed.

a few months later....

I was looking forward to leaving those days of school behind me, I was going to a brand new school, and I was sure everyone there would like me. I was wrong. One day, I was lying on the grass, head in my knees, crying my eyes out when someone said. "**** Are you okay?" I looked up seeing a girl named Elizabeth. I simply shook my head, and began crying in my knees again. She looked confused, then said. "Here, need some help?" she held out her hand for me to grab, and I took it, and got up. I found new love.

a year later....

Today was the day i'd ask out Elizabeth. I texted her for hours, then finally asked her. She said she'd think about it, and I waited for a few days. She texted back and said. "I dont want to go out with you." Later I found out she loved my new best friend. I waited a few more weeks, and she said to me. "You know, theres not really a reason for me NOT to go out with you." My hopes shot straight through the roof. And soon after were promptly crushed. I was sad for the next few days, until she said. "Maybe we could give this relationship thing a try." I of course fell for it again, then a week later, she said no. I asked her why, and she only said. "I just went out with you to not make you feel bad."
"But you made me feel a billion times worse!"
"Ok, the truth is, I love someone else."
"Then whyd you ask me to go out with you again?"
"Because..." I cut her off.
"When I said I love you, I meant it, you obviously didn't. I never want to see you, talk to you, or have any contact with you, for the rest of my life." I then turned around, tears pouring down my face, and walked home.

This is a message to all of you who love someone. "Love is like jumping off a cliff, it feels exilerating jumping, but hurts when you fall."
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : Lies About Love Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15893

Back to top Go down