[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Fallen Angel's story.

Go down

A Fallen Angel's story. Empty A Fallen Angel's story.

Post by Alanza Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 pm

It was midnight in Darkovia, and so it seemed to be all the time. Alanza strode to the bar that was situated in between two oaks, silhouetted by the darkness, only parts of it being illuminated by the glowing moon.

She walks up to the reinforced door and punts the door softly, but firmly.
Why should I knock? I practically own this place!

...Okay, no I don't.
She sighs and knocks. Immediately after, a tall and bodacious woman opens up the door and stands to the side, letting Alanza in. "Welcome, dear. Hope you enjoy your stay." The woman says with a wink. Alanza gives her a funny look and walks past her, looking around the bar. "Ooh, this place is more lively than usual..." she mumbles to herself as she finds a seat in a dark corner. She hears a screech above her which causes her to look up quick smart.
A scraggly ghoul was crouching above her in the rafters. "My spot! My spot!" it screeches. Alanza hops to her feet and glances at the ghoul, annoyed but timid. Alanza walks to another area of the bar, then pauses and looks up, checking to see if there are any other greedy creatures up there. The coast is clear so she chuckles and sits down at the table and waits for the next barmaid to pass.
The woman who opened the door notices the Fallen Angel sitting alone at the table, waiting for the waitress, and she drops what she's doing and walks over there to attend to the girl.
Alanza looks up with a smile, which quickly turns into a nervous grimace. "Uhh...hello." Alanza says quietly. The woman smiles and takes out her little book, "Hello there. What can I get for you, young lady?"
Alanza clears her throat, trying not to get peeved at the 'young lady' remark, as she has always been called it since she was but a little girl.
"Hmm, I would like..." Alanza stares at her menu, taking her time to tease the woman. The barmaid notices this and snatches the menu out of Alanza's hand. "I can help you with that!" she says quickly, looking through the menu then pointing to it, while Alanza looks up at her, startled. "How about something to...pep you up? You are part Vampire, yes? I see it in your eyes." Alanza blinked at her. Was it that noticeable? Indeed she was bitten by one, and its effect ran through her blood, but she had never noticed any change. "Er, yes. I don't drink blood though, if that's what you're getting at. I'm a Fallen Angel, and I'm stuck here in Lore. I consume things that humans do. Just a root beer will do." Alanza went silent, still shocked. The barmaid also went silent, watching Alanza, then nodding and walking off to prepare the drink, taking the menu and her little book with her.
Alanza watched her walk off, then looked down at the table, made of wood. She examined the patterns and swirls until her mind trailed off. "Hello? Excuse me?" Alanza looked up, startled. "Oh! Right, thanks." Alanza accepted the drink and placed it on the table. She paused before she picked it up again and held it to her lips, chugging it down then firmly putting it back down.
The Fallen Angel stared into the empty mug for a minute, then scooted her chair back and stood up, then making her way to the door. She looked over her should at all the people. The barmaid was watching her.

Strange lady...
She looked forward again and walked out the door.

Italics = Alanza's thoughts.
Alanza
Alanza

Number of posts : 45
User Points : 5790

Back to top Go down