[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Decreasing or Improving?

4 posters

Go down

Decreasing or Improving? Empty Decreasing or Improving?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:46 pm

What are your current thoughts on AE's recent releases? Have you liked them? Are they too short? Have they lost their connection with the players and the game programming? Post away, just don't steal the leftover potatoes!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Decreasing or Improving? Empty Re: Decreasing or Improving?

Post by Vampiric Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:18 pm

*steals the potatoes which are yet to be leftover*

I don't really think releases are getting shorter with time because there doesn't really seem to be a direct correlation between the number of weeks AQW has been around and the quality of the releases. In fact, I'd say that the length of releases varies from week to week. This is more prominent when you look at the length of the Design Notes - more content = more things in a single release and this often changes.
Vampiric
Peregrine Vampire
Peregrine Vampire

Zard : Decreasing or Improving? Vampiriczardnew
Number of posts : 732
User Points : 71157

http://twitter.com/Vampiric_AQW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:32 pm

It actually depends on what the players make of it. I mean, they just gave us 2 new factions and all most players could do was complain it was too hard instead of actually doing something with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 pm

I mean, they just gave us 2 new factions and all most players could do was complain it was too hard instead of actually doing something with it..

Well, actually, I've seen alot of people with Lycan/Vampire items, and people have been complaining since the first faction using reputation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:17 am

Thats why AE is giving us these ridiculously large rep giving quests, to satisfy those who are annoyed.

I think it may be improving now, compared to late last year. The items are getting cooler, and the plot is getting better.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Decreasing or Improving? M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045560

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 am

Meh, the plot isn't terribly failing, but the plot isn't developing much, either. In the end, nobody cares about what happened, just how long it takes to rep and the items of the story. Yet, apparently people complain about boring and dull stories, just to have something to post on the forums. If you want a good storyline, go play Fire Emblem or something, although I doubt people care. Also, Erik, repping over and over doesn't satisfy people, it simply annoys them even more. I'm not sure what AE is trying to accomplish with Reputation, but they managed to tick off a few players.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretSchenkel Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 am

Sticky wrote:
Meh, the plot isn't terribly failing, but the plot isn't developing much, either. In the end, nobody cares about what happened, just how long it takes to rep and the items of the story. Yet, apparently people complain about boring and dull stories, just to have something to post on the forums. If you want a good storyline, go play Fire Emblem or something, although I doubt people care. Also, Erik, repping over and over doesn't satisfy people, it simply annoys them even more. I'm not sure what AE is trying to accomplish with Reputation, but they managed to tick off a few players.
Including myself, I have been ticked off by reputation, even though I'm done with 3 out of the 6 Factions... But Dwarfhold,Vampire,and Lycan are being a pain in my behind... As for the storyline, it's getting involved with the other games (Such as Wolfwing from AQ, and Vath's Dragon Amulet from DF). AQW needs to have it's own storyline and be less involving with the other games, just by a bit.
SecretSchenkel
HelloZardy

Number of posts : 268
User Points : 35234

http://www.twitter.com/Robot_Tweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 am

Sticky wrote:

I mean they are making quests that give unnaturally high amounts of rep, like 6k rep dailies when in the beginning people got to rank 10 off of the 1k rep quests.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Wed May 12, 2010 5:10 am

I think people misjudge the releases. There are a lot of people who've called Mythsong an epic fail, but again, these are the people too lazy to farm reputation.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : Decreasing or Improving? 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427919

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 6:22 am

...And I was one of them. I did end up getting Bard, and I have no excuse for critisizing AE, so yeah, I messed up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Wed May 12, 2010 7:13 am

I enjoyed Mythsong a TON. There aren't words to explain my laughter and joy when I saw, "Mozzy Mogbourne"
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum