[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Dynasty Tales

Go down

The Dynasty Tales Empty The Dynasty Tales

Post by Zyrain Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm

The Dynasty Tales 4kzkoi

~ The Forest ~ The Dragon King ~ The Ember Lord ~ The Amethyst ~
~Zyrain
Zyrain
Zyrain
Cyan ArchMage

Number of posts : 60
User Points : 15409

http://twitter.com/ZyrainAE

Back to top Go down

The Dynasty Tales Empty Re: The Dynasty Tales

Post by Zyrain Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:27 pm

~ The Forest ~

"Welcome, adventurer. Please, come this way," said a mysterious voice. Zyrain to turn his head in all directions to see who had spoken.

"Who are you?" stuttered Zyrain as he backed away from the forest opening with his eyes wide open, fear swirling around them. The stranger just walked onwards, heading to Zyrain. Zyrain stood there, with a tremble running through his left hand.

"I am Ralix, the Protector of this Forest. I have been watching you for a long time," said Ralix, allowing Zyrain to glance at his face. As Ralix approached the edge of the forest, Zyrain took note of his platinum eyes that were patterned like a sky overcast of clouds, his wavy silk hair that was many shades of bright silver and gently blew in the breeze and his ears that were rather larger than usual and were pointed at the tips which peeped out of the glorious hair. He stared straight into Zyrain's eyes with no emotion on his face.

Ah, yes. Zyrain has finally stumbled across Silura Forest. If the Prophecy is correct, he is the Hero who will eventually save us all.

Long ago, there was a town named Kronocy. Kronocy was a place full of chaos. The Queen, Laidarna, always had evil intentions but was stopped by the rebellion, Ember Aurora and the Ember Lord. I never visited Kronocy myself, but I know Zyrain's father, Tytano, lived there all his life. During the great Dragon War, Tytano fought the Dragon King, but lost. That was when the Prophecy told me how Zyrain would defeat the Dragon King, with me beside him. Somehow, Zyrain, Tytano, Laidarna, the Dragon King and the Ember Lord are all linked, but not even the Prophecies can see how...

I, Ralix, am more than what meets the eye...

"I'm still so confused... I was heading towards the city of Aiylae when I came across this forest. Then you appeared and told me how you've been watching me for a long time. Care to explain?" asked Zyrain in a worried voice.

"Do you believe in destinies, young Zyrain?" countered Ralix as he changed the topic.

"No... Not really, but you haven't answered my question," replied Zyrain.

"There is no time for me to be answering questions you already know the answer to. You have much to learn," said Ralix in a firm voice. Ralix walked further into the forest; Zyrain followed, feeling that he had to, like there was a new personality controlling Zyrain. Zyrain covered his teal eyes as the sunlight burst through the canopy hitting them, and making his golden hair gleam like a star.

Zyrain must learn his destiny, his being, his fate. I will have to take him to the Prophecy Chamber; it is the only way he can truly understand.

Silura Forest is controlled by myself and is my home. I keep all the creatures and tribes in peace. Silura Forest is also home to my assistants: Lani, the helpful Fairy; Durone, the intelligent Griffon, and Frai, the... Grumpy Imp. Without these three, I would not be able to handle looking after this Forest. The Forest is a place of calm and beauty. All creatures are welcome here, but it's their choice whether they stay or not. The Forest always keeps a bright green tone at day, with plenty of magical flowers to give colour and life. At night, the forest is a light shade of blue, kept alight by the glimmering Moon Lillies and night-time insects.

"Why are you being so difficult?" whined Zyrain as he chewed his lip in frustration.

"There is a Fairy who can tell you all you need to know, for now," replied Ralix, still looking onward. As the two ventured further through the Forest, creatures were whispering. Zyrain kept looking around, trying to see where the whispers were coming from.

"Here we are!" Ralix announced, still walking at a strong pace. Zyrain looked around in amazement. Hundreds of creatures from tales were all together, like in a market, tropical fruits and rare items being sold with the creatures trying to get them as fast as they can. Pixies and Eagles were dashing through the air, child Dwarves were running around bumping into others, Minotaurs and Vampires were selling the rarest of items. Then along came Lani. As she approached, her wings sparkled in the sunlight, almost hurting Zyrain's eyes. She curled her lips into a comforting smile, soothing him. Her eyes were like amethyst stones, glistening with beauty.

My most trustworthy assistant, Lani. She's a Green Fairy who studies Arcana Magic. I trust her with almost everything. She will be Zyrain's helping hand throughout his journey.

"Master, is this the Hero you spoke of?" came a big voice out of little Lani.

"Yes, Lani. This is Zyrain. I expect you will take care of him, and show him around Silura Forest?" replied Ralix.

"Certainly, Master. Come with me. First, I'll show you where you'll be staying," said Lani. Zyrain looked at Ralix, confused.

"Go on, you're in safe hands with Lani showing and telling you everything you need to know about this Forest!" Lani and Zyrain walked through the markets. Ralix checked if no-one was looking, then wandered off in the direction of the Prophecy Chamber.

Lani will give me enough time to prepare the Prophecy Chamber.

As I turned, I saw Lani and Zyrain meeting with Durone and Frai.

"Zyrain, meet Durone and Frai. Durone and Frai, meet Zyrain," said Lani as she fluttered round the three.

"Why hello, Hero," answered Durone with a comforting smirk on her face.

"Yeah, yeah. Hi," answered Frai as he huffed and puffed.

"Don't mind him, he's always grumpy... In fact, I'd say that was a happy hello from Frai," said Durone, making Lani giggle.

Zyrain's Prophecy Keeper is the spirit of a three-tailed tiger, named Aislon. Smarter than all the other Prophecies, Aislon chose Zyrain. After I found out about Aislon's choice, I knew Zyrain was more than a mere traveler. Aislon knows more than I think he does, I must find a way to get all the information possible. For the sake of the world, I will do anything to find out, no matter the cost.

"Lani, we'll be in Ralix's Hut. Finish the tour quick so you can cook some food," said Frai. Lani and Durone sighed. Durone and Frai walked off into the distance.

"Please keep up, there is so much I have to show you!" said Lani in a cheery voice. Lani fluttered through the air darting to all the places she wanted to show Zyrain, with him following behind trying to keep up with his new aerial friend. She showed him the magic shop where the witches sold their crafts and stones, then the blacksmiths where a gnome was selling enormous titanium swords and alike. Lastly, she showed him a few other shops including a small eating place that was serving salted moth cocoons. Zyrain could bearly keep up with Lani and her joy of being a tour guide.

"Right. You look a little tired, shall we call it a day?" questioned Lani, realizing she had gone overboard with the tour.

"Yes, please. Thank you for being so helpful," replied Zyrain.

"It's okay. We can continue the tour from where we left tomorrow," said Lani. They both left for Ralix's Hut, Lani still fluttered around and Zyrain had started to loose speed on his pace.

"Cae Rithlora Silujar Piclardoroth Niyo," spoke Ralix in an ancient tongue as he approached the seal of the Prophecy Chamber with his eyes glowing like two platinum suns beaming over the seal, revealing mystical patterns. He had been walking further from the main living area of the forest for a while so that no body could see what he was doing. No-one ever ventured far from the forest as it is unprotected and home to fiends. Energy flowed through Ralix's soul and body, as if he was possessed by an unstoppable force. The more power he grew, the more the entrance to the chamber opened.

~Zyrain
Zyrain
Zyrain
Cyan ArchMage

Number of posts : 60
User Points : 15409

http://twitter.com/ZyrainAE

Back to top Go down

The Dynasty Tales Empty Re: The Dynasty Tales

Post by Zyrain Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

~ The Dragon King ~

Last edited by Zyrain on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total