[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Devoid

3 posters

Go down

Devoid Empty Devoid

Post by Bram Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:26 am

RP set in current time about TR members disappearing randomly without any trace of where they've gone. (First RP I've started in over two years. ^^)

Walking down the hallway whistling a merry tune, Bram was oblivious to everything else in the world. It was a beautiful day, and he had decided to spend it outside picking hydras out of the lake.

"La-da-da-daaa-da-da-da-fa-la-la-la-la" singing a nonsense tune, he found a gold piece laying on the ground. "Hello there," he started a conversation with the coin, "Marvelous day, ain't it?"

The currency was non-responsive.

"Care to join me today?" He said as he bent down to pick up the glittering cash. But when he stood up again, wiping the dust from the coin, he noticed he wasn't where he was just a moment ago. In fact, he wasn't anywhere even resembling where he had been.

It was dark. Not dark as the absence of light, but dark as dark when you close your eyes. Or when someone slugs you in the face. Really hard.

He shrugged and opened a portal to the Void, but when he stepped through it, he only returned to the dark place. A stern frown crossed his face; his Void portals had never failed him before, where was he?

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Number of posts : 372
User Points : 23735

Back to top Go down

Devoid Empty Re: Devoid

Post by Hunter Reckoning Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:11 am

Hunter was walking along wiping his whip clean from blood, and putting an egg into his pocket, when he saw people surrounding something. "What's going on?" He asked Juliana who was standing right next to him. "Bram has gone missing, and this is where we last saw him." Hunter looked to the ground seeing a large dark spot. "Does anyone know what happened?"
"We have no idea."
Hunter left and walked back to his room (which incidentally was the size of a janitor's closet) and thought for a while. Then when he looked at his pillow, he saw a small gold coin. He picked it up, flipped it into the air, and caught it. "Hmm, pretty shiny..." When Hunter looked back up, he could see nothing. Then he realized he wasn't sitting on his bed anymore. "Uhhhhh......hmmmm....." Hunter dropped a lighting egg onto the ground in an attempt to light up the room he was in but all it did was light up a dark floor. "HELLO?!?!?!" Hunter yelled out, then he heard footsteps running towards him. Hunter quickly with drew 2 small silver knives (having left his Eggbeater at home) and prepared for attack, but them out of the shadows he saw Bram, with a puzzled look on his face.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : Devoid Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15911

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:48 am

"Wait, Hunter? What the... No... NO! Wait, you're not going to eat me... Are you?" Bram stuttered, as he came to a halt before Hunter Reckoning.
"Eat you? Why would I eat you?"
"I dunno, that's what you do, right? Eat people?"
"No, why would you think- Never mind. Where are we?"
"Err... It's not the Void, that's all I know."
"The void?"
"It's the Void, not the void, you have to capitalize the "v"."
"How would you know? We're talking, not writing." The few conversations Hunter had had with Bram had always gone in this manner.
"How would I not know?"
"Forget it."
"... Hunter, what were you doing before you came here?"
"Well, I was looking at the black spot on the floor where Juli had said she had last seen you. Then I went back to my room and found a coin on my pillow. Then I was here."
"A small gold coin, approximately three inches in diameter?"
"Yes, how did you know?"
"Because I found one on the floor right before I came here."

~~~To the Bat-TR-Cave-Stronghold-Thing... Forget it~~~

After throughly inspecting the spot where Bram had been before he had disappeared, Juliana decided to take a walk through the corridors to clear her mind.
As she was walking, she thought she heard a whisper and footsteps behind her; but when she turned around there was no one to be seen. So she continued walking. The she heard it again.
I must be hearing things, I should get my ears checked. she thought to herself, reassuringly.
The third time she knew that she had heard something. "Show yourself!" She shouted, without a reply.
"Whoever you are, show yourself immediately, this isn't funny!"
JULIANA SUNDRY. she stepped back a few feet, dazed. I'm down here for crying out loud! I've been trying to get your attention for at least fifteen minutes!
Juliana looked down to see Greg, Bram's Zard companion. Greg had stated multiple times that he would not be referred to as a 'pet' by anyone. "Sorry, I was lost in thought."
Well, now that I have your attention, I would like to ask if you found out anything from that stain Bram left on the floor.
"What?"
Don't be naive, you sat there for a half an hour with an expression that said "Don't bother me, I'm so bored that I feel like playing Sherlock Holmes"
"Uhh..." No one could ever get used to Gregs crude metaphors, no matter how long they knew him. Even Bram admitted that Greg baffled him quite a lot. "He just... The best word to use would probably be "exploded", but that sounds a bit cruel."
Ah, nice to know that my lifelong friend just suddenly exploded. Glad to talk with you! And he walked off.
"What a peculiar Zard..." Juli mumbled.
They might not be visible, but I have ears ya know! Greg's voice echoed through Juliana's mind.

~~~Back to Hunter and Bram~~~

Bram winced.
"What is it?" Hunter inquired. They had been walking in the same direction for over half an hour.
"Nothing... Greg just made a bad metaphor, that's all..."

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:10 am

As Bram and Hunter continued to walk for quite a while, Hunter realized something. "A mapping egg!"
Bram looked back at him with a puzzled look, but before he could ask what that was, Hunter dropped an egg on the ground, which created a small map on the ground of where they were. The map showed only 2 things.where hunter and Bram were standing, and a dot up ahead that was closing in on them fast.
"Uh Bram, I think we should run in the opposite direction for a while." Hunter was about to get up when he saw more dots appear on the map. "Actually, get ready to fight...." Hunter said getting out his daggers.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Back at the TR stronghold, a white dressed figure was outside in the grassy training grounds, expertly wielding his sword as he fought head on against a swirling bright blue mist which took the form of a man. On closer inspection, one would see that the blue mist guy was a physical manifestation of Weena's memory of his former rival, the old manabender Grey. It felt odd, being probably the last manabender. More than a year ago, before Grey was defeated by Charon, Weena had discovered an ancient lost civilization of manabenders, from whom he was descended. That meant he had a variety of neat tricks inherited at birth at his disposal, as well as access to what was basically another dimension. He was also an ArchMage, meaning that, as well as being able to manipulate the flow of mana and magic, he was also able to control the other six primary elements. Being a manabender and ArchMage hybrid, his powers basically multiplied, giving him nearly unlimited powers. However, they were known to backfire sometimes, and usually his potential is completely blocked off. Did I mention he also had a really cool gauntlet? Anyway, enough history lessons.

It wasn't long until Weena had forced the blue-Grey to the ground, completely disarmed and defeated. Back when Grey was actually a real threat, they were probably about even, though now, Weena had finely honed in his skills. Now he was a master with a sword, as well as having his powers returned to him not long ago.

With a sigh, he dissipated the Grey manifestation, before heading back to the stronghold, sheathing his blade. He'd covered about half of the distance when a glint of light caught his eye and he looked down to see a gold coin on the grass. Within a second, his instincts blazed to life, warning him not to touch the coin. However, he was also curious, and hadn't had any real fun since the great division of TR ended. With a shrug, he picked up the coin, and turned it over in his hand. A split second later, his natural sense of the mana around him felt a sudden rush, just as Weena caught a glimpse of the other side of the coin. His heart rushed to his mouth when he saw it, but he didn't have any time to react. Because he just landed face-first on the ground next to Hunter and Bram.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:02 am

"Weena! Glad you could drop by!" Bram exclaimed, forgetting the possible threat only minutes away from us.
"What, where, who, Bram?" Weena rubbed his head.
"What about- HEADS UP!" Hunter announced as an unidentifiable shadow rippled through the air in front of us.
A few seconds later there was a streak of blood as whatever was assaulting us screeched off into the distance. Hunter gulped as he stared at the energy blade protruding from Brams gauntlet only inches from his face.
"You almost cut my nose off!" Hunter said as Bram checked his gauntlet and Weena sat there still confused.
"But I didn't."
"You really are mad!"*
"Maybe... Maybe not..."
"Can someone explain just exactly what happened? And where are we? How did we get here?" Weena stood up, wiping a bit of hemoglobin off of his sleeve.
"No idea." Bram stared after the creature that had attacked them, "Coin. Poof. Hunter tried to eat me-"
"What? I did not!"
"-Egg. Map. Dot. You. Monster. Monosyllabic me explaining everything."
"Mononom? What? Wait, did you say coin?"

~~~And now, back to our Zard~~~

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Greg hummed to himself. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. And all the kings horses and all the kings men... He passed by Vamparagon taking a walk through the hall, Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Greg thought towards the TR leader before continuing his stroll.
Don't worry, I have my eye on him. Jeff - Vamp's fish companion - replied.
Good man- Err, good fish Jeff.
Greg resumed his walk. Go tell aunt Rhody, go tell aunt Rhody, go tell aunt Rhody, the old grey goose is dead. Greg had always been fascinated with humans morbid nature of nursery rhymes. Zard limericks usually consisted of rivers, trees, rocks, etc. etc. This was one of the reasons he preferred humanoids to Zards.
She died in the mill pond, she died in the mill pond, she died in the mill pond, standing on her head.

~~Tune in next time for the exciting continuation!~~
~Same time same channel~

* *Points at sig*

Last edited by Bram on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Modified some of Greg's dialog.)
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

I walked slowly through one of the many halls of the stronghold; my mood was not at its best. Maybe it was because I woke up in a ditch that morning, maybe it was because I couldn’t find my dammed hat, maybe it was because Shadow was getting wary to my tricks and becoming harder to burn each day... probably the last one.

Sighing, I walked into my room, figured I’d get some sleep, it had been boring lately; usually something interesting or world endangering happened weekly around here: but all we had so far that week were three madmen scientists, four planet eating demi-gods, and one emu rebellion. Why couldn’t there ever be anything interesting?

I sat down on my bed and looked at the clock at the other side of my room, it was only 2PM but I felt like I could fall asleep any moment. Suddenly, I spotted a coin on my bed, I picked it up and studied it, it was pretty plain, just... a normal gold coin; something wasn’t right though: I never had any money, whenever I needed something I’d just draw it… or steal something from Flawsie and trade it, whichever came first. I felt a shiver going over me and then I found myself laying on a hard surface, getting up: I saw the faces of Anastaysiya, Weena, Hunter as well as a stranger

-Hey Guys!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 am

Not long after the arrival of Ana and MrSebi, TR members falling from the sky and such was a common happening. It had been almost a week and there was still no sign of a way out... Or even of where they were.
"So then, he turns to me and says 'What Horc? I thought that was your mom'!" Bram had been telling bad jokes for the last few days, some people thought he was trying to raise moral, most thought it was just his was of killing time.
"But... You just said it was a Horc family...?" Weena was moments from facepalming epicly.
"It was! That's the whole point!"
"Bram," everyone around Bram at the time turned to see Vamp walking towards him.
"Vamp! Glad to see you could drop by! I must tell you this joke; Ok, there was this ZardMan who-"
"No! God no! Stop it right there! Your jokes have a worse reputation than you. The reason I need to talk to you is that you were the first one here; do you know anything about this place that could help us escape?"
"Yes." Bram replied, sternly.
"Ok, I- Wait, what? You do?"
"Uhh, yeeaaa..."
"How long have you known this information?"
"About a week and a half."
"You WHAT? Why didn't you- Forget it. Just tell us."
"From what I've observed, this place is completely different from the Void."
"The void?"
"Capital 'V' in Void." Hunter interjected*.
"As I was saying; In the Void, matter can be re-assembled, created, and destroyed at will - with the proper knowledge that is. But here, there is no matter. We are the only things of substance here."
"But what about that creature that attacked us when we first got here?" questioned Weena.
"I was getting to that, if you would all stop interrupting me I would have told you all by now. Don't any of you have any manners at all? Who do you think you are? The queen of Darkovia? I'll have you know-"
"BRAM. Shut it and continue with the information giving please?" Ryzaa announced as loud as he could.
"Oh, right. Well, the monsters, about them..."
"Did you say monsters?" Whoever said that got an instant whack on the head from Ana's staff, which she had happened to be carrying at the time she had appeared. "Continue." she said.
"Right, the monsters, they consist of anti-matter, which was a revolutionary new idea from an old friend of mime**. He theorized that for every bit of matter, there was a bit of anti-matter identical to it somewhere else. And if there was a great enough disturbance in the matter world; the anti-matter world - as he properly named it - would be thrown into chaos and completely rearranged. The monster that me, Weena, and Hunter saw was - I do believe - a discombobulated form of a Void Flyer from my very own home Void, this shows that the anti-matter here does not link to only that of your world, but mine also.
"As for the color you see, it is pure, raw anti-matter. That is the reason for the composure, because regular matter is opaque, anti-matter is almost translucent.
"Now you're all probably wondering why we're here. Well, by the pattern in the type of people who showed up here; starting with the best fighters and then the administrative powers, I can infer that this was a planned attack on TR.
"But one thing that whoever did this overlooked was the other forms of intelligence in TR; as you can see, Greg, Jeff, Frodrick-"
"Fredrick! For the last time; his name is Fredrick!"
"-Yolky, and all the other pets and other companions of ours. It seems that they only captured the humanoids of TR."
"How do we escape?" someone in the crowd shouted.
"Who would have wanted to do this?"
"Are we in any danger?"
"How the heck do you know all this?!"
"Are you possessed?"
"I love you!"
The last one kinda creeped everyone out, but Bram continued nonetheless;
"In that order: Escape will be tricky, and near impossible, and deadly, and near impossible, and some of us might not make it, and near impossible, and deadly, and so on and so forth.
"We are in danger every second we are here." Bram sat down and created a concentrated jet of green fire eject from his index finger, with it he drew a crude stick figure on the ground, the anti-matter glowed green from the flame, "This is one of us, any of us, all of us. Everyone in viewing range of the stick figure looked at the ground, some telling others out of range what it was.
"The longer we stay here..." he traced over the figure, creating fractures in the ground around the lines, "... The faster we start to dissipate. And eventually..." he stood up and pointed his gauntlet at it, scorching it with flames, "We completely disappear. Regular matter cannot survive long in an anti-matter world, and visa-versa.
"I know all of this from observations, and knowledge that I have gained over my lifetime, I am possessed, and... Uhh... Thanks?"
"So how do we get out of here?" Vamp crossed his arms.
Bram pressed his thumb to a small miss-colored portion of his gauntlet, and a few second later it lit up with a display. Tapping the screen a few time, Bram made a wheel appear, on either side of the wheel there were points; one red one white.
"It's a compass!" someone observed.
"Not just a compass, the compass. It'll show me the way to anywhere I want to go.*** And right now, I want to go to the TR stronghold." The points on the compass shifted around, then stopped and stood still.
"How does it work if the stronghold isn't in this world?" Weena questioned.
"Our two worlds line up in a way that they coexist without either one feeling or seeing the other - most of the time - and as for why we aren't in the corresponding places to where we were in our world; the way we got here is much like a tesser, except time isn't a factor. Only anywhere."
"So we go that way?" Flaw intervened, appearing from nowhere.
"Yes. Nice to see you by the way, Flaw." Bram stated.
"Just got here about five minutes ago. Quite confusing."
"Everyone get ready to start moving!" Vamp shouted.
"Weena," I grabbed Weena's shoulder and pulled him aside, "at any given time I may ask you to create a mana shield around everyone, I'll be make an energy field to strengthen it."
"Around everyone? I'm not sure I-"
"Energy isn't restrained as much here for us as it is in out world. Plus you'll have my energy field as assistance. At the time I may not be able to communicate verbally, so keep a watch out; if you think it's necessary then do it. But be sparing; it's harder to re-generate mana and energy here. And one last thing, if you can't extend the shield around me; leave me out. I'm sure I can probably take care of whatever you're protecting everyone from."
"I'd say you're crazy, and that's suicide; but you are crazy, and you commit suicide on a regular basis just for fun."
The large group set out, in the lead was Bram; absorbed in the compass, Vamp; looking a bit worried, and Weena; observant.

~~~TR Stronghold~~~

Helllooooooo? Anyone else out there? Greg called. After the last TR member disappeared - Cial - Greg had started rounding up all of the companions of the TR members.
"Hello, glad we found you. Can you help us look for a bowl of water?" Alfredo the sock dragon came walking down the hall with Jeff the cursed fish on his back.
Frodrick, help them get some water.
"Sure, and for the last time; it's Fredrick!" Fredrick said in Zardian.
My bad. Alfredo, have you seen any others?
"Nope, just us."
We need to find a way to open a portal to the anti-matter dimension.
Pardon me? Anti what? Dimension? Jeff thought at Greg.
Jeff has a valid question; 'What the heck?' and I can give a valid answer; 'No idea.' But what I do know is that the spots left by the everyone when they disappeared consist of anti-matter, which means something - or someone - has trapped them in an anti-matter universe. And if Bram has any common sense, he'll convince Vamp to lead everyone to the corresponding location of the TR stronghold where they are.
"I got about half of that; but OK! Sounds good."

~~To be continued....~~
~Dun, dun, dun, DUN~

*Vague adjective use is win.
**Mimes will rule the world someday, there's no denying it.
***+100 points to the person who can guess this reference.

Last edited by Bram on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 am

(I believe the reference is to pirates of the Caribbean)
As the pets of the TR stronghold were walking around, trying to find their masters, they say an egg roll down the stairs. An egg about 2 feet tall, with feet.
"Yolky!, hows it going buddy?!" Greg said.
"Mmmm, mm,mmmmm, Mmmm." Yolky explained*.
"Hey, thats cool, wanna help us find our masters?"
"Mmmmm, mmmmm mmmm mm mmmmm m."
"AW YOLKY THATS GROSS!" Greg said, just before Yolky made a movement with his leg that looked like a facepalm.
~~~~Hunter~~~~
"Uh Bram, I think we should go right, then go back onto the-" Hunters voice was cut short by Hunter's face splitting in half, and retreating to the back of his head to disappear, to reveal the head of a girl, with orange and black hair. "Bram, I think were going the wrong way, so we should...oh how you say, TURN AROUND AND FOLLOW ME!" Hunter's entire body split, revealing a black and orange dress. "Bram, Im leading the way now, without your stupid compass!" Hunter began walking to the head of the group, but hunter began creeping from her back, and covering her. "Retna, don't make me kill us again, you know I will!" Vamp let out a chuckle, followed by a slap to his face by a wedge of cheese from Hunter.

*Only Hunter can understand Yolky's mumbles
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:41 pm

MrSebi was annoyed, really really annoyed. Originally he had hoped that the guild being sent to the void would be interesting, but all it had resulted was a good amount of whining, and an upset stomach… speaking of which, how the heck had they all survived a week without food?
He shook his head; it was getting harder and harder for him to focus: angrily, he walked up to Bram and punched him right in the face; feeling his fist tremor on impact and seeing Bram go down.
‘’Ok’’ he said, drawing the rapier he had and putting it to Bram’s throat, ‘’I know you have a faster way out of here, so you either give it to me, or I just cut you open and find it MYSELF!’’

(Meanwhile)

It had taken Inky a while to gnaw open the bars on his cage, but eventually he had managed to do it, jumping down, the chocolate bunny quickly transformed into his large form and went down the stairs, Sebi had disappeared when he had touched that coin, and Inky had a feeling he wasn’t the only one…
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Note: We are not in the Void. I have no idea where we are. Seriously.

"Well, you see; There are different forms of intelligence in the world, whoever trapped us here didn't account for the other forms of intelligence in TR."
"Didn't you just say that a few hours ago before we started hiking towards... Wherever we're going?"
"Well, you see- MrSebi is about to punch me in the face."
"Huh?"
"MrSebi is about to sock me in the face with his fist in three... Two... One..." There was a loud smack and MrSebi's fist impacted on Bram's face, sending him flying.
When Bram looked up, he was staring at MrSebi's sword inches from slicing his throat. Then he started chuckling.
"If you wanted to know the other way out," MrSebi's rapier vanished in a haze of mist and clattered to the ground a few feet to the left, "You could just ask..."
MrSebi took a step back, then lunged for his blade; Only to be slammed to the ground by an invisible hand.
"Don't try anything funny. If there was a way out that didn't require killing eighty nine percent of us, I would have mentioned it already... Unless, you would like to be a test dummy?"
MrSebi gulped. "What do I have to do?"
"Well... Are you willing to become a mindless servant of the Void?"
"What does that imply?"
"You will lose all emotion, memories, ability to think for yourself, you will become subject to my command, as I am a VoidMaster."
"VoidMaster? Sometimes I think you just make these titles up on the spot."
"I actually did just make that one up, before now it has had no real name tagged to it, so I decided it needed one."
"And that is what it will take to get us out of here?"
"Well, I would need about seven hundred souls from servants of the void to open an instant portal to out world without help from someone in our dimension."
"I can't speak for everyone else, but I think that's an idiotic idea."
"Which is why I didn't mention it. Now we should get moving."
The clan resumed migration, albeit with a little less enthusiasm.

@EveryoneWhoPostedAfterThisPost Does anyone even KNOW what "Not finished" means? It means I'M NOT FINISHED. SO DON'T POST. Geez. >_> This hardly makes any sense now.

Last edited by Bram on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:57 am

MrSebi couldn’t comprehend how Bram had managed to pin him, wherever they were, the place must have been nullifying his powers, when Bram had managed to knock away his weapon, he hadn’t been able to summon another blade. ‘’Well, I guess this means my summons are out of the question’’ he thought.’’ as he felt the invisible icy hand unpin him.
Getting up, he brushed the wrinkles from his jacket, and sheathed his sword. ‘’Ok’’ he said, ‘’what do I have to do?’’

Last edited by mrsebi on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:26 am

It had been a typical day for Alderos, hunting, practicing with his bow, and sword. He had noticed something weird though, Some of the TR members were missing. "How odd," he thought as he was walking around the forest. He had noticed a glint near a tree. As he walked over to examine it he thought about where these tr members could be. "Maybe they went off on a quest," he thought," no, people would be able to tell em where they were if so." He had been asking around where the others were earlier, no one could say where. Finally, he reached the glint. It was a gold coin about 3 inches in diameter. "hmph, just a gold coin," He said to himself as he went to pick it up. He examined it for a second, then tossed in the air. "Heads he guessed as he closed his eyes. The weird thing was that he didn't feel the coin drop, but he was. Alderos was falling, yet he could see nothing at all. Everything was black. Then he fell on something with a thud. "Ow," he said as he pulled himself up. It was none other than Bram and Mr. Sebi.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Zard : Devoid Rustys
Number of posts : 646
User Points : 15271

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:10 am

The second a large shape fell out of nowhere, MrSebi suddenly felt a tug at his hand, looking down, he saw that the weapon he had tried to summon moments ago had appeared, he pulled the Zweihänder up and looked at it. ‘’Hmmmmm, so this is how it works?’’ he mused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 am

As the thread starter, I request that this RP be locked, with so many people posting before I was finished with that one post, it became very unorganized.
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: