[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Dark Side of Death

Go down

The Dark Side of Death Empty The Dark Side of Death

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:17 pm

As I walked into the room, I had a sliver of hope in my eyes, but when I looked and saw the person I love, with someone else kissing her, I run.
Its raining, and my tears are almost invisible because of it. I heard footsteps hitting the pavement behind me, and my tears were mixing in with the rain, making them invisible.
I ran around a corner, into a field with one tree in the middle of it. I hid in the roots below the tree, being engulfed by the shadows. I saw them run by the tree, but they didn't see me. No one ever sees me. I could feel the cold shadows reaching around me. As if they were grabbing at my skin, trying to pull me away from the rain. Then it happened. A lightning bolt hit the tree I was hiding under, and then all was dark. I woke to see a light, in darkness. I was drawn to it, like a fly to sugar. Then I heard a voice. A quiet voice. It said, "Nico!" I turned around, and saw her, walking through the rain trying to find me. She walked right by a tree that was on fire, and only glanced at it, then kept on walking, crying. I couldn't leave like this. I tried to turn around and run back, but something was keeping me from doing it. I felt so sad. I cried, and the light disappeared. I was in darkness. Then, when I woke up, I saw a burning tree in the middle of a field, and a group of my friends trying to find me.
"I'm over here." I said loudly. They didn't react. I walked over, right in front of them, and they didn't even notice me. I waved my arms, and pushed at them, but they did nothing. Then I heard my love scream. I turned to where she was pointing, and saw a hand sticking out from beneath the burning tree. My hand.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : The Dark Side of Death Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15889

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of Death Empty Re: The Dark Side of Death

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:58 am

I couldn't believe it. I was dead. I couldve tripped on a root, and never have gotten struck by lightning. I couldve just collapsed on the ground crying. But instead I had to die. I felt like I needed to throw up, but of course I couldn't. I tried to get their attention by blowing air onto them, and pushing them. All they could feel was the air. I looked around at my friends, but across the field, I saw someone with eyes as black as the night sky. His skin was pale white, and his hair was jet black. He was wearing a school uniform that was soaking wet, and when he pointed at me, I could feel the darkness again. I heard his voice in my head saying in a gargled voice, "You are all alone now, in a world of darkness. No one can rescue you, except for your self. You must punish the person that made you die. Time is running out." He stopped pointing at me and looked up. I followed his gaze, and saw the sun. It was pure white, and a dark shape was moving so slowly, that it almost looked like it wasn't moving at all. I would've said it was a solar eclipse, but it was a dark ring, with a small bit of a point. The more it moved, the more red the sun changed. I looked back to where the kid was, but he wasn't there anymore. I began to walk. Walking towards my school building, with everyone else. I had to figure out who had made me die. And fast.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Thu May 06, 2010 9:02 am

I began to walk back towards my school, the entire time wondering who caused my death. "Who could it have been?" I kicked at a rock, not knowing if I went through it or just missed. Then, I felt a rage in my heart. I became angry. Angrier than I've ever been before. I could feel something coming out of me, and I felt like I was overcome with a prickly sensation, like if you were playing a game, and you suddenly fell onto something sharp. I looked down at myself, and I.....changed. I went from being a translucent white figure, to a solid dark creature. Smoke began to come off of my very form. I felt.....good. Until I heard a voice say something that I didn't understand until a few seconds later. "Hand me the defibrillator!"
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm

It felt like all of the air returned to my lungs, and I was sucked into something tight. I felt uncomfortable, but soon got used to it. I looked around me and saw where I was. I was in a hostpital room, with doctors all around me. For some reason I felt really tired, and I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked down, and saw an IV in it, injecting fluids. But that's not the part that worried me. My entire left arm was burnt black. I looked at my right arm, hoping that my entire body wasn't burnt, and was happy to see that the only problem was singed hair, and red skin. I was getting really really tired. I didn't even have time to yawn before I passed out.
Still in progress!
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content