[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Questions

4 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by Darre Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 am

Well I guess I could ask these questions that I came up with the first day I joined TR which was About a month ago and Indont really know much more than them so MEGATEXT WALL!!!

1. I would like a little explaination on player points:
What are all the ways you can gain points?
What is the rate at which you gain points? (per post? Per topic? Time related? Donations?)
Other than zards are these just to show off?

2. Ranks/Titles/Image thingamabobs below your avatar.
Ok so some people have custom little titles with images below their avatar that say things like: demon hunter for Atriax, purple zard for Ryzaa, rare hunter for V, pixel artist for Nelioka, bounty hunter with a gun for Graag, Luvaboy and the sah-bray sword for caeel etc. How do you get those? The image?
What are the different ranks?
What do you need to get each one?
How do some people have custom ones like Arch Artist with a pixel character?

3. Zards
How did people get zards like that aren't zards?
How did people get custom zards?
Can I submit zards to be adopted by the public?
A suggestion: Have links to individual pictures of the zards because how they are currently displayed in Adopt A Zard hides the features on the tail or back part of some.

4. Art
Do you need to be in the artist group or just be gallery approved to have your own gallery/shop or post in the Art Gallery?

Darre
Darre
pɐɹɹǝ ʇɐןʞs ndsıpǝ poʍu

Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 53892

http://www.darretobe.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by Flaw of Insanity Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:13 pm

1. I would like a little explaination on player points:
What are all the ways you can gain points?
What is the rate at which you gain points? (per post? Per topic? Time related? Donations?)
Other than zards are these just to show off?

You can gain player points by doing stuff at Cons, Winning prizes on the forums if they are happening, or posting (which gets you a small amount of points). Also donations.
You can get like 2 per post or something.
At the moment Zards are all points are worth.

2. Ranks/Titles/Image thingamabobs below your avatar.
Ok so some people have custom little titles with images below their avatar that say things like: demon hunter for Atriax, purple zard for Ryzaa, rare hunter for V, pixel artist for Nelioka, bounty hunter with a gun for Graag, Luvaboy and the sah-bray sword for caeel etc. How do you get those? The image?
What are the different ranks?
What do you need to get each one?
How do some people have custom ones like Arch Artist with a pixel character?

The image is a points thing, I think about 20k points, but correct me if I'm wrong.
There is New Member, Member then Active poster, which comes with some awesome gold stars. But the rest are custom ranks you acquire from points.
The Arch artist pixel character things are for Mods only I think.

3. Zards
How did people get zards like that aren't zards?
How did people get custom zards?
Can I submit zards to be adopted by the public?
A suggestion: Have links to individual pictures of the zards because how they are currently displayed in Adopt A Zard hides the features on the tail or back part of some.

Zards that are not Zards and custom zards are a $5 donation.
In the suggest a zard topic, yes.
I don't know what you mean by the suggestion.

4. Art
Do you need to be in the artist group or just be gallery approved to have your own gallery/shop or post in the Art Gallery?

Artist Group/Gallery Approved is the same thing. As for posting? *shrugs*

Hope I got it all answered
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Questions 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228004

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Addition time o:

1) is kay.
To add to 2), check here for info about custom ranks.
To add to 3), a suggestion will most likely not get in, but you can still try. Do so here.
To add to 4), you have to be approved to post in the Gallery sub-board, but the rest you do not. (However if you make a shop thread without being approved it will be locked.)
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572095

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Sun May 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Ahem hem, I will make an addition on Shaddy's addition, since he hasn't locked it yet.

1) You can get between 5-20 points per post, but I believe it is random.

2)As well as those Flawsie listed, there are each of the gallery levels, such as Rookie, Artist, and Arch Artist as you mentioned Darre, and there is the advanced roleplay rank which is ARPer, and there may be some writer ranks as well. To get the artist ranks, you first get approved and then show your best works, and the moderators/admins will take notice, give criticism, and if they feel the need, give you a higher rank. ARPer is given to you immediately after you are approved for Advanced Role Play.

3) @Flawsie: He wanted to know if we could make a link on each zard to a full image of just that individual zard, so parts like the tail are not covered up or blocked by others.
3)Continued: I believe it has been thought unnecessary to link them out because of these possibilities:

A. You can see them on other people's profiles or under their avatars, because most and maybe all have been bought.

B. They look mostly the same on the tail areas as each other, and the colors basically stay the same, so most of the time you can just tell what it would look like by comparing it to the others.

4) Also, you have the slightest chance of making a shop that doesn't seem like a "shop" to you, that gets moved to the shop center. I have an avatar randomizer shop that allows your avatar to be multiple different ones each time you re-load the page. I put it into the sandbox, but it was moved to the art shops location by Vamp. Being not approved, I was a bit worried at first. But I am not telling you to go make an art shop in sandbox right now, just giving you possibilities that could happen.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Questions M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045569

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue May 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Questions answered, locked and archived.
-Shadow
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572095

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down