[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Epic Tale

+2
Icey
Arch Fiend
6 posters

Go down

An Epic Tale Empty An Epic Tale

Post by Arch Fiend Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:14 pm

The multiverse, the wholeness of infinite infinities ruled by imagination and governed by the laws of the laws. the multiverse an infinitely growing conglomerations of universes, demintions, realms, worlds, planets, civilizations, kingdoms, all in ordered chaos. An idea from one single mind in one universe may create a whole other universe but neither interact. ppl, things, all ideas and all equal. Laws, each universe has laws and each lower chain has its own laws that exist inside the laws of these laws, laws cannot be broken, only challenged, when its challenged to much it builds up pressure till the multiverse reboots. this is how the worlds always been, only few can see it all, few gods even know, but one creature lives with the purpose of controlling ordered chaos for the sake of the system, this is one of there stories

In an alternate lore 3 years after the grey war that nearly degenerated civilization into a post apocalyptic society, the world is covered in remnants of the war, warped monsters lurking in the shadows, experiments gone wrong and creatures tainted by the evils spilt into the lands. a small dark swirling portal opens up in the middle of Greenguard forest on a normal midsummer’s day (normal as it gets in lore), spewing out a albino female girl wearing a white jacket with red inside and a red dragon on the sleeve and opposite blue on her left, onto the forest floor with a thud.

"Ouch, why ya gotta be so impatient!" she says.

Portal closes up leaving her stranded in Greenguard forest without any direction at all to food water and shelter.

"Well I’ve been in worse."

The girl picks herself up and dusts herself off looking around straightening her sword in her scabbard on her belt and heads in a eastern direction.

"Gonna hope this world's civilized."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simultaneously elsewhere on the continent of lore other portals open up, 5 to be exact.

One in Skull Holm releasing a black armor wearing beast of a man on a 6-legged zombified warhorse, riding off into the gloom, ash, and fire.

A 2nd in dwarf hold that doesn’t shut, spewing thousands and thousands of large and small flying creatures.

The 3rd in the neverglades as a legion of inhuman solders march out into the bog and forests.

The 4th unleashes a howling abomination into darkovia thrashing against trees with blood lustful eyes.

And in the 5th a 17 year old boy with orange and purple hair steps out his skin pale like death he wears black purple and orange gear and jacket with spiked rings and chains, he plays a gameboy while walking down a path in oaklore, the trees bending, grass dying, sky blackening all around him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for any at all likely to happen battles in this rp it would be quicker to fight in a chat box style rp, ill record all rp and post the battle after it finishes in this site then remove all commentary from the chat box after each battle (don’t recommend you do this when I’m not around if you do ill add a reliable mod to this box to fill in) enjoy, i hope you find this experience both fun and tasteful.
The Epic Knights

Last edited by Arch Fiend on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Number of posts : 334
User Points : 83809

Back to top Go down

An Epic Tale Empty Re: An Epic Tale

Post by Icey Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 am

The one called Wolf could feel a strong wind when the portals opened even though he was hundreds of miles away. He thought of himself as one of the sole survivors of this earth...maybe there was more people...maybe there wasn't. He knew about the Grey war and all that had happened.

A soft tear strolled down his cheek as he remembered how his brother had given his life to help. He was the one in TR known as Ice who had died giving his life to the Angel to give him the strength to fight back in the war. Sadly he had only just discovered of this brother before he had perished. Therefore no information of his past became known. Now he walks once more wondering what is left for him on this wasteland...but now...the portals...could there actually...other people.

A small smile curled up his face as he thought of being able to fight again...
"Hehe time to go check this out" Wolf said coldly as he trudged off into the horizon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol I know its not very good but I thought id help get this Rp started.
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : An Epic Tale M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128027

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 am

Standing at the top of the largest building within his personal realm, Scar felt something change in Lore. Becoming impatient, with the lack of any other presence within his realm, Scar began to formulate a plan.
“I think this time I may take part within the upcoming events. Yeah……that’s good.”
In a slight maniacal laugh, Scar began to walk towards his armory. Reaching the wall, Scar took in a deep breath and punched it with enough force that the entire dimension shook. After several moments, the wall began to disintegrate revealing a hidden stash of weapons. Quickly placing his back to the wall, Scar commanded his armor to attach itself to his body. In a few deft motions, the harness had secured itself to his body. Turning around, Scar reached both hands into two separate holes in the wall. With a satisfying *Snap* sound, two hidden blades clasped onto his arms. Pulling down two katanas, scar deftly strapped them both to an opposite hip. Reaching down into a hidden compartment within the wall, Scar pulled out two twin blades, handles made of ivory and ebony. Strapping both blades to his sheath’s that wrapped around his legs, Scar began to stand. Almost forgetting, Scar reached up into a hidden compartment at the top of the wall. Reaching in, Scar pulled out a belt of throwing knives, which he strapped around his abdomen. Walking over to an opposite wall, Scar took out both his twin knives and plunged them into the wall. With a twist, the wall began to slide down into the floor. Walking into the hidden room that had been behind the wall, Scar finally reached his scythe.
“Hello Slayer, are you ready to play?”
“I thought I’d never get to have fun again!”
Reaching over, Scar took down the magical talking scythe from its pedestal. Carefully, Scar strapped the mighty weapon onto his back. Walking towards the door, Scar managed just enough thought to latch his favorite black and red cloak onto his harness.

After finishing the process of getting ready, Scar walked over to the balcony that looked over his entire dimension.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be back.”
Raising his hand in a deft motion, Scar shot a beam of dark energy onto the ground miles below. Hopping onto the rail of his balcony, Scar starred inquisitively as the dark energy started swirling. As the swirling reached its max speed, Scar began to make out images of Swordhaven on the other side.
“Wow, seems like Hell broke loose.”
Taking a leap of faith, Scar dove towards the swirling mass of darkness. As his body began to touch the portal, it kept going through into the world that was Lore. Now hundreds of feet in the air above solid ground, Scar flared his wings. Looking around, scar found himself above what looked like a ghost town.
“Man, I am glad that worked.”
“You mean, you didn’t know whether or not the portal would work!”
“Just be happy it did, Slayer.”
“Whatever!”
In a moment, Scar had landed and had begun to search for the disturbance he had felt earlier. Pulling out his cloak, Scar quickly put it over his body; he didn’t want to scare anyone off. Walking around, Scar began to look signs of life,

Last edited by Robaldo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Robaldo
Robaldo

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 7178

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 am

Walking east eventually finding the now unkempt swordhaven road the lady in white slowly makes her way to oaklore taking in the forest in its odd peacefulness. The trees swayed in the summer breeze and the birds chirped as if nothing in life was to care about, the trees branches seemed to span like arches far over the road and many debris from trees cluttered on the road.

"Wherever swordhaven is, it must not be much popular" she said.

Slowly she made her way.
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:20 am

Juliana Marie Sundry the Third had been spending a "girls' night out" weekend with her elder sister in Oaklore Forest, where Emily Tanner had moved to a secluded cottage deep in the woods with her husband and son after Vance had proved to be too much a controversial figure to go on living in the middle of the then-thriving town of Battleon. The boys were having a camping trip in another part of the forest, so Emily had invited Juliana to join her and her dragonet/adoptive daughter Alacia for the weekend. (Vance's dragonet/adoptive son Perry had gone on the trip, and Fern was holding down the fort for Juli back at her home.)

The sisters--eighteen-year-old Juliana and forty-five-year-old Emily--were washing up the dishes after lunch when the portals opened. Emily noticed nothing; she had always been one of the weakest Called warriors. Juli, on the other hand, could feel something alien breaking through the boundaries to their world. The younger sister grabbed the elder's arm with a gasp.

"Emily! Something's happening--I have to go check it out."

Emily looked at her little sister in alarm. "What is it, Juli?"

"Something strange is here... I need to see what." Juliana's emerald-green eyes were wide with a strange, almost irrational panic, and her face was even paler than usual. Emily watched her usually unflappable sister (the elder was usually the flappable one) for a moment, then nodded.

"Go, then, sister. Good luck."

Juliana nodded and bolted out of the cottage, headed for the path to Swordhaven.

Moments later, she drew close to one source of the strange feelings--she had noticed that there was more than one; with some thought and attention she had determined that there were six scattered around the continent. It proved to be a woman of about the same age as herself, with white skin and hair and a dress of a design unfamiliar to the young Called warrior. After considering a few courses of action--and deciding that she didn't dare risk provoking a fight if it were possible to avoid one--Juliana pushed her way casually onto the path a short ways in front of the strange woman. "Hello," she greeted the other. "I'm Juliana Sundry; who are you?"

At the edge of Darkovia, Vance Tanner and the two beings he considered to be his sons, Taylor Tanner and the dragon known affectionately as Perry, were busily striking camp. Unlike the days Perry remembered as Vance's dark time, it was a playful activity. Taylor was no longer a child (Perry was, because dragons do not grow as quickly as humans), but Vance had been absent from his son's birth until an incident four years previously, and father and son felt a need to make up for lost time.

Perry was the first to notice something wrong, but within moments Vance and Taylor were aware of it as well.

"A portal," whispered Taylor.

"Something big's coming out of it," added Perry.

Vance made an executive decision. "Let's get home. I don't like the idea of trying to fight something that big and that unknown without a whole lot of help."

Vance had learned a few things from the many times Juliana had saved his life.

Last edited by Juliana on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163935

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:15 am

Looking now at the girl in front of her, the white haired lady was glad to see the world had a gentle and intellectual inhabitance. "Hello there, my name is Kera, I’m just person, who’s walking to a town called Swordhaven. Is it near?"
She asked, examining the girl quickly with her eyes. "How are you? Did you come all this way to greet random strangers or there a reason you stopped washing dishes to intercept me" she giggled. "Perhaps you’d like to accompany me? Or take me to your lodging? But if your only here for my name, that is fine to."

She walked up to Juliana and stuck out her hand. "This is how you greet people right?"
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 am

Hunter was in a small hut, that was guarded by many magical protections. Egg golems, tesla shields, thorn golems, and of course, Ham. Ham was Hunter's dragon, which he didn't even know he had until about three years ago, after he got all of his memories back. Hunter was writing up a new golem* when he felt a weird tingle go down his spine. He instantly decided to go check on Juliana.
Hunter ran outside, and jumped off of the large cliff his hut was on top of, and mid-fall he was caught by Ham. "Good job Ham, now, try and smell for Juli." Ham sniffed once, and instantly changed course, heading now, directly towards Juliana's location.

*Golems are made by writing a spell on a piece of paper, and putting it into whatever you want it to be made out of.

Last edited by Hunter Reckoning on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : An Epic Tale Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15893

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:24 pm

The floor has cold as ice, which was ironic because the floor was ice. In the centre of an ice cave, in the Northlands was an altar and on that altar was a man. A man with snow-white hair. He wore a black button up shirt with matching black pants. His leather jacket and leather gloves protected his body from the cold. This man’s name; was Gurpus, Commander of the former Grey army and physio killer. It had been three long years since he had seen the light of day, the taste of food and the rush of water down this mouth.

Valgon, a necromancer, looked down on the pale white body known as Gurpus and laird down a template for bringing back those that have died.
“iarr mé de duit, a Dhia, a úsáid do gach cumhacht agus eagna a thabhairt ar ais an fear seo. A laoch go léir go bhfuil a lúbtar agus olc. Gurpus a thabhairt ar ais ar an saol seo ionas go bhféadfar é a thabhairt chun dorchadais sonas air!”* yelled out Valgon to the heavens.

Gurpus’ pale skin began to get some colour in it and his heart began to work its magic once again.

*Translates too: I ask of you, God, use all your power and wisdom to bring back this man. A hero to all that is twisted and evil. Bring back Gurpus to this world so he may bring happiness to darkness!
Gurpus
Gurpus

Number of posts : 193
User Points : 8195

http://twitter.com/gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:42 am

Juliana shook Kera's hand in a slight daze, the very tip of her tongue protruding from the side of her mouth as she thought very hard about the other's questions of greater significance. At length, she explained, "There is a reason I came to greet you: namely, that I sensed your arrival via a means of travel I have not seen before. I was and am curious as to what brings you to Lore." Her eyes glazed over and she added sadly, "I wouldn't bother going to Swordhaven. It was once a great city and the home of my king, but it and every other great city of Lore was destroyed in the Grey War. No one has rebuilt it since." She couldn't deny it: Juli was unsettled by this stranger, who seemed far too comfortable in a world she was clearly not from, and who carried a faint aura of disrepute despite her pure-white appearance. Out of habit, her right hand drifted over to stroke the twin blue scars that ran parallel down the length of her left forearm. The feel of the faintly glowing ridges in the soft skin never failed to calm her, nor to remind her of the power that she could muster if need be.

((Sorry it's short and awkward, I'm half-asleep. If nobody's posted next time I check, I'll add more.))
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Kera looked at Juli with a worried face. "I’m sorry to hear of such a catastrophe. to tell you, I don’t know why I’m here yet, maybe I’m here to help rebuild your world, maybe not." looking past her. "Well if I shouldn’t go there, where should I go then?" she said looking back at her. "Don’t worry; I don’t plan to hurt someone if I don’t have to, especially someone innocent. And yes it’s totally normal that I don’t know why I’m here, I just arrived, that doesn’t mean that I planned to come." With that she let go of her new friends hand and looked her over some more noticing the approach of another creature coming to them. "Were you expecting friends by the way?"
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:17 am

Juli was about to answer Kera's first question when she too sensed an approach. Hunter, she thought confidently. The four Greater Called warriors--Juliana, her onetime apprentice Risa Tanner, Vance, and Hunter--had a limited magical bond, and could sometimes sense one another.

"Were you expecting friends, by the way?"

"No," replied Juli grimly, "but some of them tend to show up uninvited..."

She trailed off as Hunter and Ham swooped overhead, delivering a gout of elementally charged flame. Juliana, knowing the pair's magic well after so long spent training with them, quickly redirected it into an empty part of the forest. Having done that, she reached quickly for the Dragon Amulet fused to her chest and called to Hunter, "Cousin, wait!"

Ham swooped down to the ground, and the green-clad shape of Hunter Reckoning dismounted. "What is it, Juli? Isn't there a threat?"

"No, no threat," the first Greater Called warrior assured the fourth. "At least not here." She beckoned her cousin over. "Hunter, this is Kera. Apparently she's a traveler who doesn't know how she got here. Kera, this is my cousin Hunter Sundry, sometimes called Reckoning."
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:33 am

kera looks up to see the dragon coming down at her then veer away before colliding with her with julis words. She watched as the man got off his friends back after they landed, and he walked up to juli acting like trouble's afoot. As he came to juli and she explained things she greeted him "hello reckoning I am kera. Nice to meet you and sorry i alarmed you so dearly I hope it wasn’t too much trouble for nothing.”

“Would you 2 know a good place i should go now? I’m at a loss as to what I should do with no direction”
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:21 am

((OOC: Isn't it a little bit of a stretch to refer to a 13-year-old as a "man?" Because unless I'm sadly mistaken, that's what Hunter would be in this RP. Thirteen, that is.))

Hunter and Juli exchanged glances. "Nearest city is in Darkovia, a few miles thataway," Juli began, indicating the direction her brother-in-law had gone for his camping trip. "But there's a couple of other places you could go if you don't mind a longer trip; the best place to go honestly depends on what it is you want to do. And since you've said you don't know why you're here..." The young healer shrugged. "Darkovia's settled largely by vampires and werewolves, but it's as safe as anywhere on Lore these days." Once more, her fingers traced over the blue scars on her arm.

((Sorry it's so very, very short; I was reluctant to say too much about what Kera and Hunter do...))
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum