[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Appreciation: The Official Thread

+13
Veluxier
Aeonarial
Cial
Judge ZYellowFlash
Nagi
Erik
Icey
Walt
V
Arch Fiend
Crystal Lion
Xusha
Peregrine
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Appreciation: The Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Appreciation: The Official Thread

Post by Wixmagic Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 am

All the staff: For running and upholding the law* of this clan, cause I know we can be stupid and crazy and it must be hard to do it all and be stupid and crazy yourselves (some of them, not all of them :P) So yeah I'd like to thank all of you for that

*This clan has law? Ah, touché! (talking to myself, pay no attention <.< >.>)
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread - Page 2 Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115123

Back to top Go down

Appreciation: The Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Appreciation: The Official Thread

Post by Peregrine Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:18 am

Cial: The man with the golden floss. Cial's the sort of guy whose company you really don't want to do without. A fun bloke, Cial really is the only guy around here qualified to convert Alderos's memorial into a proper stage for some serious stand up comedy. I actually really enjoy writing lines for him in both Fort Regulars and my scripts. He's definitely in my personal top five favourite characters. This one's for you, Cial.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750568

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:31 am

I think we seriously need this post:

Weena is an absolutely incredible person. He's an amazing writer, artist, video-game designer, and friend. It takes a while to learn to translate the sometimes idiosyncratic way he talks, but once you understand him what you find is incredible insight, intelligence, and fascinating ideas. He was a large part of the reason that ARP has been so much fun for me, and he always has something interesting to talk about. I never would have thought of some of the concepts he has dreamed up. Beyond all that, he is an amazing friend, one of the best I could ask for.
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163953

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:46 am

Xusha is one of my best online friends. She is very understanding and compassionate. Sometimes I may get mad at her but it is usually my fault. Ever since she first joined the AEF Gallery in December we have been great friends and ever since I referred her into TR she has worked hard and been a perfect fit for the community. Thanks :D
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Number of posts : 632
User Points : 148699

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:11 am

SpecialX:
Oh, Spethal, where do I start? You're my best friend. I remember I made you your first custom made avatar. (>*o*)>

I Hugz you. I hugz you 100k00k times over, which is actually 1,000,000,000 times. :) I know you're not feeling amazing now, but Know I love you with my whole heart (If that's possible) and that you're a great friend that shouldn't be overlooked at any cost. Keep trying and you'll prevail, my friend. As I said earlier, set yourself a goal and achieve it.

I love you, my spethalest friend ever!

That took awhile to type.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread - Page 2 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387739

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:43 pm

weena: hes been here in the background and forground and every other place there is to be as a tr mem for a long time, youll know him best from grey post but the man behind it isint so dif than the manabender you know and love, wity, heroic, and a sharp dresser, epic "woot woot"s for weena

vamparagon: this guy is the single most important mem of tr, not only a leader but as you know he puts more then his heart, sweat, tears, and blood into tr, but also his funds so that our site doesint require advertising and keeps tr focused on its goal as a ae clan, he may be busy and tough on the outside but any man who sez he has no guts or heart would not want to say it to me. epic "woot woot"s for vamp.

admin/mods: if the members are the heart and soul of tr then these guys are the other 90% that keeps this clan functioning, without them we have no order, thay function as rolemodles, goals, and heros to you but there so much more, thay work hard to keep this site and clan happy and safe. epic "woot woot"s to them
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Number of posts : 334
User Points : 83827

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:35 am

This just drifted through my head...

Every member of TR: This is a little secret among the mods: y'all are so awesome that we almost never have to lay down the law. What we have here is a continually expanding group of somewhat insane friends. What we don't have is problems. This clan is amazing; everyone keep up the love!
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163953

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2