[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mad-Madness.

4 posters

Go down

Mad-Madness. Empty Mad-Madness.

Post by Felix Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 am

(ok guys so, this Tr as we know it, in lore, except TR is actually inside a BIG.. GIANT.. SPACESHIP! no not my space ship, its currently orbiting the sun and its ciricling near Mr. happy funtime slowly so remember, no god powers or giant kersplosion people, or you'll get thrown off the ship into Mr. happyfuntime ok? Ok.)

Felix was walking round TR spaceship, in his regular dread weaver clothing looking around for something to do. His cloak had been torn thoroughly after he had tried to practice his newly found move, dread torment. He kind of spontaneously combusted.
"Theirs never anything to do in TR, its always so boring" Felix said to himself, He'd much rather be trying out his new Motorbike.
Now I know how Bram felt when he got imprisoned in a mental asylum for throwing a fire ball at Weena
He thought to himself.

"speaking of the devil!" Felix said out loud while walking towards Weena and Hunter Reckoning. "what are you two doing?" Felix asked.

"I'm showing Hunter some basic mana bending" Weena said as a blue wave of mana shot into his arm and covered his hand in a blue glow. "Try again like this." Weena asked Hunter.
"I'm trying..." Hunter struggled. "I'm TRYING!!"
and just as Hunter finished saying that, A blue wave shot through Hunters arm up to his Hand.
"I DID IT!!" Hunter said excitedly "I FINALLY DID IT! hunter said sweating but excitedly.
"Fantastic! Weena and Felix said together in unison. "Utterly fantastic!"
"So" Felix asked, "How should we say, celebrate?"
"Lunch at yulgars inn?" Weena suggested
"Fantastic!" hunter proclaimed "Lets Go!" He said, still sweating

Little did they know, there travel to battleon would be.. interrupted.
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23936

Back to top Go down

Mad-Madness. Empty Re: Mad-Madness.

Post by Bram Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 pm

"Dance dance dance!" Bram said as he span in circles with a lamp shade on his head. "Dance dance dance!" He stopped spinning and lifted the brim of the lamp shade momentarily. "Oh..." The room was empty and the boom-box had been smashed. "I miss Vegas..."
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Number of posts : 372
User Points : 23732

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:06 pm

As the 3, Weena Felix and Hunter were heading towards the TR dorms, Felix stopped at Bram's dorm, opened the door and was confused, VERY confused.
"Bram, WHAT are you doing?"
"why I'm in Vegas baby! well, i thought i was anyway..." Bram replied
"Gee.. Umm.. I'd leave you to it, but would you like to come to yulgars inn with us?" Felix asked
"Yulgars inn! seriously! like seriously SERIOUSLY! are you that serious? cause if you are that's pretty cool. Whats the occasion?" Bram asked, as if he finally found the words he was looking for.
"Hunter managed to do something cool with his mana bender powers."
"Gee I dunno.." Bram replied
"first rounds on me" Felix answered.
"I'm in."
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 am

@Felix I don't say 'gee' k?
"ARE WE THERE YET?" Bram exclaimed for the eighth time in the past five minutes.
"NO NOW SHUT UP PLEASE." Hunter replied with the same enthusiasm as Bram.
"I DUN WANNA."
"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I'LL ZAP YOU WITH GLOWY BLUE LIGHTNING!"
"I BET YOU CAN'T."
"I BET I CAN."
"I DARE YOU TO TRY."
"MAYBE I WILL."
"THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"
"OK, YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Hunter began to stare at Bram, he pointed his hand out at Bram's head and just stood there. "WAIT FOR IT.... Wait... Wait... Any moment now...."
"brb ima get a soda" Bram said.
"What? NO! WAIT! I GOT IT!" Hunter concentrated reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy hard, and a small blue spark shot from his finger to Bram's head, but was stopped in mid-flight by an invisible barrier.
"NOOOO!!!!" Hunter started hitting his head against a wall, "IT'S NOT FAIR!"

~~~Space~~~

The calm of space, the silence, the cold. The monotonous movement of rocks in the Kuiper belt was the same as always... Or was it? There was a new force here, the ancient stones of dust began colliding together more frequently, and most stuck to each other. They began compressing, becoming hard and solid. This new mass started to take a form.
As the dim, red eyes of this new creation opened and stared at the distant star that was our sun, it's first thought was clear;
Assimilate.

(LOLZ Bet you thought it was going to be "kill" or something, didn't ya? ROFLCOPTER)

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Hunter was Incredibly furious, his head looked like it was on fire and Felix though he could see a small smoke coming from his ears.
"I think his Brain is going to explode.." Felix quietly whispered
"ten bucks says when he picks up a smoothie its going to boil" Weena replied.

The group walked into the bustling inn, there were about 20 people there and it was quite noisy.
"I'm.. gonna go order some drinks!!" Bram quickly said "anyone else for a pickle-banana-ashtray-asparagus-lunchbox-smoothie?"
"NO!" Weena and Felix said in unison. hunters head was too.. on fire for him to care.

they finally found a booth by the north west corner of the inn with a small candle in the middle. They all sat down together but Bram kept his distance from hunter.
to break the silence Weena finally said "Brrrr... its SO cold.." Weena told the other 3.
"I'LL GET IT!" Bram proclaimed as he waved his hand over the candle and it quickly grew into a small green flame. Hunter was NOT happy.

as the drinks were brought to the table Hunter took his slowly and the moment he held it, it exploded due to sudden heat. Felix was about to slip Weena $10 when there was a large Explosion outside.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 pm

'This is so gross, I don't even like asparagus.' Bram thought to himself. 'And these shards of an ashtray aren't organic... Plus this is technically third-hand smoking. I think-' but his thoughts were interrupted by Hunter's drink ker-sploded.
'That would probably taste good... Maybe I can-' But another, larger ker-splosion wrecked Bram's train of thought.
"What was that?" Someone said.
"It came from outside!" Someone else replied.
"But we're in space... Noise shouldn't be traveling through space."
"Shouldn't, but it can!"
"You don't understand, the laws of physics are LAWS. You can't break them."
"You can break laws, you're just not supposed to."
As the two people in the inn continued their conversation, Felix, Weena, Hunter, and Bram went to investigate the explosion.
"It looks like someone blew up half of the rock." Hunter observed. (I'm assuming Yulgar's is floating on a rock, since we're all in space.)
"But who would want to do that?" Felix asked no one in particular.
"Who... Or what..." Bram's statement did sound kinda ridiculous, but it had it's logic.
"What..." Weena looked up. "Oh..."
"What is it?" Felix followed Weena's gaze. "What is... Whoa..."
All four looked up at the monstrosity looming above Yulgar's inn.

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:53 pm

This.. this.. CREATION, was unexplainable, it was like.. a super monster it had the mix between claws and spider claws, and its 6 red eyes looming down at us was, most certainly, the fiercest thing we've ever seen. a large fist made of earth was threw at us as the monster roared with anger, the four of us dived in different directions.

after rolling several times Felix got himself up and ran he reached into his pocket for anything, all he found was a small bit of blue chewing gum, which he quickly threw away, Felix, looking for any weapon checked all his holsters, but didn't have a single gun on him.
Damn it. he thought to himself all my guns are on the titanios
the Titanios, his ship, was currently circling the alpha quantros system, gathering data.

another sea of arrows was being rained down upon felix but as enormaus as this monstrosity of a monster was, its powers were weak, as if it was brand new so Felix easily summoned a dread shield which the arrows could not penatrate, after casting a permanent shield Felix's eyes began to grow green as his sleeves covering his arms began to tear revieling pulsing light blue tattoos. He began to wave his hands around infront of him, as if he was moulding an invisible, and soon a small purple, blackish orb with flares of darkness trying to burst through which Felix waved his hands around to control, the moment this orb appeared, the tattoos went from blue to a cold black as his darkness powers were being unleashed and his dread powers were trying to escape and reach there full potential. by now the orb was the size of a soccer ball and it was now white pulsing purple and wildly trying to escape as ripples of darkness attempted to escape, which would be fatal. soon the ball was the size of a large exercise ball and Felix's cape danced wildly but this didn't distract him, it was now ready after aiming the orb in position, as if he was going to throw a basketball into a hoop, the orbs powers was now controlled, but instead of throwing it at the confused beast trying to destroy the shield, which would soon fail. he held it above his head, and it soon began to hover above his hand and then, portals were slowly forming, and dread arrows shot out of them, the y all shot at the monster and it fumbled and fell over, taking the opportunity, Felix pointed it at the beast and the arrows were more direct to its head.

The arrows, were no longer coming out of the many portals, as they were now smaller robs, plummeting at the monster, Felix slowly stepped closer to the monster driving him out, until the orbs were no longer taking effect on the monster, and it stepped up, Felix was stunned.
impossible! he thought to himself.
The unnamed monster, lets call it Fred. gave out a fierce roar and charged at Felix, who tightly held his newly created orb, ran from Fred.

Bram ran in to help civilians, directing them to the nearest transport ship, once they had all boarded and left to the Tr ship to warn them, Bram looked at the situation and ran towards Fred.
That's Felix all right, making monsters invincible to his most powerful attacks Bram said to himself while charging a green flame, similar to Felix's orb and used it to send a continuous green flame blast to Fred, who turned around and summoned an enormous Spear to his hand.
"Oh boy." Bram said.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:32 am

It had been a pretty normal day so far for Scar. After waking up he found himself about to jump from his balcony.
“Why is it I am wearing my pajamas, and walking on the rail?”
Taking a step down from the rail, Scar quickly ran inside to get dressed. After putting on his black and red harness, he started to reach for his black and red cloak. Just then there was an explosion that rocked the ship.
“Man why do I never get to relax?”
Walking back to the black wall at the opposite side of the room, Scar retrieved his weapons. After attaching all of weapons and securing them tightly, Scar began to walk towards the door again. As soon as he reached the door there was another explosion.
“Come on!”
Opening the door Scar quickly took a leap off the balcony and flew down to the ground. Looking around, Scar quickly saw through a window, a giant rock monster.
“It had to be something of rock didn’t it?”
After reaching the compression chamber, Scar opted not to put on the space suit because as an angel he didn’t really need to breath, or eat for that matter he just didn’t want to feel out of place usually. Opening the blast door, Scar took a jump, and began to fly towards the monster.
“I love breaking the laws of physics.”
As he neared the monster he saw it start gaining energy.
“Damn, what happened to make it this mad?”
Right before reaching the monster, Scar pulled out his scythe and swung it at the monsters hand, unfortunately it only cut off a small portion before the monster roared and sent Scar flying into the floor with a mighty swing.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 7193

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:42 am

"What the......oh great its gonna be one of THOSE days" exclaimed Tom Van Dam as he taped up his wrists in athletic tape and drew ancient symbols upon them
"I've always wanted to do this...." he said as he dived towards the creature "FALCON.......PU...AHHHHHHHHHHHH" as the creature swatted him away with ease Tom crossed his arms and legs and thought "yup one of those days" before he landed hard on the ground being rendered unconscious for the time being.
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Zard : Mad-Madness. 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 86314

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content