[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Katherine's Bios and such

Go down

Katherine's Bios and such Empty Katherine's Bios and such

Post by Katherine Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Name: Katherine
Nickname: Kitty, Kat, Kath, Kitteh.
Race: Vampiric Nekomimi
Appearance:
Height: 1.8 Meters
Weight: 46 kg
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Eyes: Blood reddish.
Hair: Shoulder length with side bangs, Black hair, Tips are dyed blood red.
Skin: Normalish? Pale compared to most normal humans, but not as pale as an average vampire.
Clothes/Armors: Generally in Black Leather. (Yesh, I are lazeh... Will fill in later.) She is in Moon Girl for an RP. (Can't describe it?)
Weapons: Anything she has at the moment? Usually the TwinBlades of Milt.
Personality: Kinda Gothy, loner type most of the time. Lightens up when around friends or people she knows. Kinda hates crowds of people she does not know, especially if she does not trust them one bit.
Bio: (What is this used for?)
Backstory: She no longer remembers her past, as she was turned hundreds of years ago. All she cared is to just go on, her immortality coming with a price that most of her friends will be gone before she would... Still, she found a small and insane group of friends... Those she would travel with till their end of time...
Additional Details: Seems to like Furry stuff and Leather a LOT. Travels with Mira, her pet Dark Wolf. She is quite close to the Lion and Altera. No, she does not sparkle one bit.

(Meh, will edit later...)

Last edited by Katherine on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Katherine
Katherine
Guardian of the Innocence

Zard : Katherine's Bios and such Underworldzard
Number of posts : 1633
User Points : 9153

http://karienpryde.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Katherine's Bios and such Empty Re: Katherine's Bios and such

Post by Katherine Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:10 am

Name: Dark Karien (Mason) (Second part is more to the Fanfic... I'll bet you can guess by now...X3 And Dark is usually used to seperate her from her light half... Although they have split by now and is two different people.)
Weight: There is no way you are getting me to fill this... (Actually, I have no idea myself...X3)
Height: 1.75M

Race: Neko 'Nurse' (Take SH nurse with edits and a Fandom for Lisa and nekos and you'll get my current OC/RP char.)

Appearance/Clothes: Generally, Blond with a hint of brown in her hair. emerald green eyes, snow blue cat ears and tail. Is around 1.75m with a lean figure, tends to be on the fast side. Bandages on her wrist that seems to be coated in anything she can think of, usually is medical stuff that is used to bind her friends and own wounds if she somehow is injured. Wears a Darkish Blood Red (My fav red) blouse and a black leather skirt with a long black leather jacket. Hates heels and thus, will never wear one and thus, is currently in plain black leather boots. Wears a velvet black choker on her neck.
Inventory: Nothing much due to the abrupt teleports due to those annoying sirens. She has a couple of Health Drinks, First Aid Kits, ampoules and Some, completely useless, Ammo. (Yeah, it's meant to be a joke.)
Weapons: The Bandages on her wrist, uses them as ranged blades or used to form swords. Seems to be of unlimited supply and seems to be linked to her. Usually is seen wrapped around her hands/paws for use as claws during battle.
Spells/Abilities:
Control of the Bandages: - Exactly what the name of the ability is. She can also use them to form 2k folds Katana strength swords, but she prefers fighting from afar. The Katanas and swords can be used by others but they do not last long out of her control/hands/paws. She may also cause them to erupt from her back, somewhat growing a pair of bloodied wings made out of bandages that allows her flight although, it hurts her a lot, and may even put her in a near death state unless allowed to rest and regenerate.

Ability to add and change the type of liquid that coats the bandages on the fly: - She currently is in her 'Healer' phase, So the bandages is usually coasted in the liquid found in the Ampoules and health drinks. When she has to fight, the liquid would usually be acid or when combined with a Pryomaniac, something very flammable. This somewhat gives her the ability to regenerate cuts and wounds, although it does that some time to kick in and heal.

Cat senses: She can see in the dark like a normal feline and has the sharpened senses of one. There is a downfall of this trait, very high pitched and loud noises breaks her concentration and hurts her... Same for very stinky stuff...

Lucky: She seems to have the luck of a feline, saving her from most serious harms, such as dangerous falls.

Weaknesses: Loud noises and stinky stuff, Plushies (More to the fanfic, it's a private joke.) and Cute, furry and fuzzy stuff. Maybe even the fact that she's quite unarmoured and that she's a Glass Cannon.

Personality: Wild and aloof. Can be considered Hyper sometimes. Is a stalker... Kinda more serious that her Light half and has a much more mature mind, but still can be as her Light half. (This is more to the Fanfic as she was bored.)
History: (Too long and complicated... And vewy not safe for here... I'll try it one day though. Why not safe? Contains stuff not suitable for a PG-13 forums.)

(Just posting this for annoying use of DKary anywhere... X3)
Katherine
Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 am

Name: Eleria von Zetsumei Shadow (I honestly need to ask Xusha on this... Really.)
Nickname: Elly
Race: Half Shadow/horror/nightmare/'nurse', half vampiress
Age: Body is around 15-17, mind is, well, teenage. Real age? Old enough...
Appearance: She takes on Xu's hair color and general body shape and height, but looks more like D and take on D's emerald eyes. She has tried dressing up as Xu, but found corsets uncomfortable and decided to dress... Ehm, steal D's outft for herself. (Yush, I are lazeh. And yes, that includes the choker.)
Weapons: Her bandage claws and just the bandages itself
Personality: Well, she is different from her mother (D) in many ways, but keeps her mother's tics and swears. Kinda wild and lazy at the same time, aloof like L. Can be said to be more annoying that her mom and could be said to have kept her mother's like and dislikes...
Bio/backstory: Born to her two mothers, Xusha and Kary, a few years after the two of them left the Fort. She spent her year listening to her mothers telling her about their life at the fort and a little bit on how they left it. She wondered how it would be like when younger, the golden fort, in which both her mother would agree on this thatV was insane and wanted more golden stuff after the incident with the gold toilet. All she did was wonder about it till she had forgotten it since her mother stopped telling her tail due to her age.

Her early teenage years were a bore, being nothing more than studies and figuring out her limits. With nothing to do, her mind always wandered, with her having adventures in it with friends that seemed to take on the appearance of some of her mother's old friends, a warrior in armor and a assassin in blue. Some of of those tales, she wrote down on her handheld PDA, but others were left unknown to all but herself...

When she reached her body's sixteenth's year, she recieved an email inviting her to the TR fort. She told her mothers about it and they smiled at her and told her to go on the day stated in it... And from here, her story in the fort starts.
Additional Details: Shares some of D's likes and dislikes, but that could be somewhat due to her being a genetic spliced clone of her mothers?
Katherine
Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down