[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Robaldo

Go down

Robaldo Empty Robaldo

Post by Robaldo Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:36 am

Name: Robaldo (Stage 1)

Nickname: Scar

Race: Fallen angel (though most believe him to be a vampire since he never lets sun hit his flesh)

Classified as: light and darkness user

Birthrate: day after ragnarock (also known as the apocalypse)

Home: none used to be part of UR but has moved into TR

Appearance: tan body with red body feathers and black feathered wings. He keeps everything hidden under a black and red cloak and hood that masks everything about him. Those that have seen his face say he has 1 scar that crosses both his eyes.
Eye color is red irises with black pupils; the portion of the eye that is usually white is also black

Weapons:
-1 katana made of pure silver enchanted to be as durable as any other created under the red moon that came as a result of ragnarock
-1 black ninja katana forged under the first new moon of the time after ragnarock
-2 knives named ebony and ivory that have handles made of ebony for one and ivory for the other the blades are made of Damascus,
-2 hidden wrist blades he keeps in his wrists at all times, the blades on these knives are completely black
-1 scythe i kept hidden under my bar

Powers:
-great amount of control overdarkness and slight control over light
-has an evil aura that terrifies creatures that do not have sentience.
-Scar is capable of using his feathers like that of throwing knives

Weakness:
His wings, even though they allow him to fly, they are very easy to break when using earth element and rife element attacks

Info: Born the day after Ragnarock he believes himself to be the last of his kind since the demon forces lost to the forces of light. He walks the earth in search of any like him so that he may end his lonesomeness. He tried to gain redemption through ultimate redemption but was denied by the archangel.

Stories made that link him to TR

How I became TR’s bartender:
It was a dark and stormy night as the members of TR filled into Yulgar’s inn. Vamp had decided it was finally time to try recruiting Yulgar into TR in order to finally gain a bartender for the castle.
“So have you finally decided to take my offer?” inquired Vamp.
“No” calmly replied Yulgar.
“Why not, I’m begging you.”
Yulgar then shouted, “Because you only serve TR ale!”
As the arguing to decide whether or not Yulgar would become the bartender for TR reached its climax, a man dressed in a giant red and black cloak fell in through the door.
“Who is that?” cried Peregrine.
“I don’t know!” replied Crystal Lion.
“Oh my god he seems to be bleeding through his cloak, quick someone needs to help him.”
As the group from TR and Yulgar began to cut away at the man’s cloak they began to see black and red feathers littering the ground.
“What the hell is with all of these feathers?”
As soon as the question had been asked, the team finally ripped through the last layer of clothes. In a flash the people around him jumped back to avoid being hit by two massive, black, bird-like wings that were extending from the man’s back.
“Who and what the hell is he?”
“I’ll tell you who he is, he’s are new bartender!” proudly replied Vamp.

The beginning:
Scar and his minion were slowly walking through the desert. As the silence intensified to an unimaginable level scar decided to break it.
“So…… what exactly happened here?” asked Scar
“Well my lord yesterday before you hatched the world pretty much ended.” Said the golem
“WTF is that supposed to mean? Do you think that the world could just end in ONE day?”
“Well sire yesterday was the day of Ragnarock.”
“And what is that”
“Well sire it is the day that the forces of darkness and the forces of light fought; unfortunately for us the forces of light won.”
As the two continued talking they also continued walking away from the center where Scar had been born. Just as the two seemed to become bored with their conversation a sonic boom erupted, time shifted and plants and animals began to appear.
“What is going on?” asked Scar
“I don’t know but the earth seems to be shifting!” answered the golem
As soon as the golem finished his sentence things stopped and a forest was surrounding them. With a gleam in Scar’s eyes he looked around and let out a sigh of relief.
“Looks like were finally out of that dessert.” exclaimed Scar
“Aren’t you even concerned a little about what happened or the fact that you and I have aged?!”
“Not really.”
Just then there was a moan from a nearby patch of trees. As soon as Scar heard it he took flight to above the tree line in order to get an aerial view, while the golem grafted his body into that of a human in order to not scare the guy. As the two approached they saw a man clothed in that of someone from before ragnarock lying unconscious on the ground surrounded by thick grass and vines. As the two approached Scar decided to land to take a closer look. When they approached the stranger they heard him mumbling something about egg lords and hunters.

Robaldo 33bpwuw

advice and opinions would be nice
anyone can post here

Last edited by Robaldo on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Robaldo
Robaldo

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 7187

Back to top Go down

Robaldo Empty Re: Robaldo

Post by Robaldo Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Robaldo (battle stage)
He has the same powers and weapons but takes off his cloak in order to fly and fight freely.

Robaldo Evdxza

Last edited by Robaldo on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Robaldo (Rage mode)
In rage mode he loses his ability to control light, and becomes weak to it
His powers over darkness increase in an alarming rate and his wings are torn off
Scar’s speed and power increase by a lot but his defense drops drastically
When in rage mode his sense of judgment is eradicated and he considers everyone an enemy.
Even though this mode is so powerful he has only gone into it once and that was the day after ragnarock, better known as the day of his birth.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/cloaked%20assassin/sadinshadow/Assassin3-1.jpg
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum