[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quest: Finding Rob's room

3 posters

Go down

Quest: Finding Rob's room Empty Quest: Finding Rob's room

Post by Robaldo Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 am

Quest: Finding Rob's room Astaro13

After picking up the bottle, both people that applied for the quest, dropped through a giant trapdoor located at the bar. As the two fell they were soon split apart and stationed at two opposite points in the domain of Scar. Even though they were split into different areas they will still have to go through the same tests. Looking around the rooms they are both located in, both look around to see that the room is slightly dim, with only one exit. Upon the door there is a symbol that marks the beginning of the tests.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 7174

Back to top Go down

Quest: Finding Rob's room Empty Re: Quest: Finding Rob's room

Post by Felix Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 pm

I'd post, but I don't know what the test is..
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23917

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 pm

the test in this one is the test of courage, you must fight you opposite self, whether it be dark or light I have no idea that is up to you. Looking around the room you see that there are no object at all. The room is slightly dark and plays tricks on the eyes. The only thing in the room is a door that wont open until you defeat your opposite self.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Snukems Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 pm

I see my light side and use my psychic powers to momentarily pause him while I kick his chest in.

Then we lock our psychic powers so that it has to go into physical combat since we can't use it to hit each other. He runs at me with his sword above his head, while I slide past him and then stab his back, channeling my psychic powers through the sword to give his back a little shock. Following this, I swoop down and trip him. Then he creates an orb to blast me with from psychic power while running and I slide to absorb it into my sword.
His sword undoes its tape and combines into mine to make mine as big as Cloud's.
Then I see a hole in the ground, just big enough to kill my opposite side.
I tackle him in. He gets a broken leg and I suppress him from getting out with my psychic powers. His hand clings to the side, so I pull a classic move and step on it, then stomp on it over and over until his fingers bleed. He falls down into the abyss.
Snukems
Snukems
All your clans are belong to us.

Number of posts : 691
User Points : 19172

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 pm

As the anti-Nuke plunges into the dark abyss, the hole begins to dissolve revealing that it had never existed. The symbol on the door burns red for a seecond before turning into a cold black. The door opens by unseen forces and reveals its portal to the other side. On the other side is a room that lacks light. In the middle of the room is a strong presence.
"Who dares to enter my room? To pass this test you wil have to guess what I am. I will give you hints and your intuition must guide you. Be warded that if you fail this test, you will die."
"I am a creature with eyes that glow red with hate. I have blue fur and walk on all four ligaments. I long pointy ears and a slighty long tail. I have claws and teeth so sharp that they can rip through armor, and i have killed many an adventurer. What am I?"

"You have three tries to guess what I am. Try hard."
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Snukems Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:15 am

Are you Shadow Creeper?
Snukems
Snukems

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:36 am

"Indeed, I thought it would take you more then one guess. You may continue on."
In a flash the lights came on and the room appeared in dazzling white. Looking over to the far side of the room, he sees a door with a symbol for darkness in black. Walking through the door, Nuke finds himself in a room looking at a wall with two symbols. One symbol stood for fire; it hung above a hole in the wall that emitted fire. The other symbol stood for ice; it hung above a hole that leaked out the chill of death. On the floor there was a metal bar. Above the bar, there was a note telling the directions for the test.

TEST INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Take the bar and plunge both it and your hand into the fire.
2. Wait for 1 minute, while leaving both hand and bar in the fire.
3. Take out the bar and plunge both it and your hand into the frost.
4. Wait for 1 minute, while leaving both hand and bar in the frost
5. Upon taking the metal bar out, it will turn into a key and the door will appear.

BE WARNED, this test is not an illusion, you will be put through excruciating pain. Once you reach Robaldo he will fix your injured hand. Until your hand is fixed, you won’t be able to use it.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Felix was late and began the Test when Nuke was in the second room. He was looking around for where his alter-ego could be. Until he felt a shock of Light from behind him.
"I should have suspected That." Felix thought to himself. His alter-ego had teleported behind him.
Felix immediately unsheathed his claymore blade and span around and swung down his Sword, but His alter ego teleported away in a flash of light. Felix span around and pulled out to Dual magnum Revolvers and began Blasting away. Felix sent out a total of 6 bullets 5 Of them missed but the last one got him in the Left arm. The Alter ego Fell to the floor, But placed his hand on where the Bullet Reached to Let it heal, This was an added bonus of his alter-ego Being Light, But Felix had his own Bonuses. Felix sent out some shadow blasts towards his alter ego and caught him by surprise, pushing him towards the wall, Felix ran up to him, pulled his sword over his head and chopped off his alter-ego's arm, causing him to writhe in pain. Felix then kicked him in the head and his Alter ego's head turned a little to much, and blood began to come out of his neck. A symbol began to glow, showing the test was complete.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 pm

opening the door, Felix stepped through the portal. Leaving the portal behind, Felix entered a room of darkness.
In the darkness, a creature hissed.
"You will have 3 tries to guess what I am adventurer. I am red, and a giant compared to you humans. I have two leather wings. I am a beast sung about in legends. I have two horns on my head, and have eaten many adventurers. Who am I?"
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Snukems Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm

I grab the bar, and protect my hand with psychic shields as much as possible to avoid pain, while the bar burns. This continues for a minute, and then I clanging my teeth to avoid letting out signs of pain, move it and my hand into the frost, which, due to my freezing for fifty years, long ago, relieves me a bit. This continues for a minute and then I withdraw the bar, as it becomes a key.
Snukems
Snukems

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Felix thought long an hard about what the answer could be, and he had came up with 2 possible conclusions. He asked the most probable one, being;
"Are you a demon?"
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:38 am

No, I am a giant creaqture and fire is my element. You have two more guesses. What am I?
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:42 am

with the next clue, the answer was staring Felix in the face.
"A Phoenix!"
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 am

"No, fire may be my element but it does not make me up. I am related to lizards in most people's minds, and I am not a bird. This is your last chance, if you get it wrong you will die."
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 am

Felix new the answer, there was only one possible answer.
"A fire/Red Dragon!"
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:28 am

"Yes!
In a flash the lights came on and the room appeared in dazzling white. Looking over to the far side of the room, he sees a door with a symbol for darkness in black. Walking through the door, Felix finds himself in a room looking at a wall with two symbols. One symbol stood for fire; it hung above a hole in the wall that emitted fire. The other symbol stood for ice; it hung above a hole that leaked out the chill of death. On the floor there was a metal bar. Above the bar, there was a note telling the directions for the test.

TEST INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Take the bar and plunge both it and your hand into the fire.
2. Wait for 1 minute, while leaving both hand and bar in the fire.
3. Take out the bar and plunge both it and your hand into the frost.
4. Wait for 1 minute, while leaving both hand and bar in the frost
5. Upon taking the metal bar out, it will turn into a key and the door will appear.

BE WARNED, this test is not an illusion, you will be put through excruciating pain. Once you reach Robaldo he will fix your injured hand. Until your hand is fixed, you won’t be able to use it.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 am

@nuke:
Even though you had shielded you hand, it was still damaged badly and will need to be healed. Nuke walks to the door and unlocks it using the key. With a *bang* the room changes, and he is ouside a wall. On the wall is the symbol of flight. On the wall is a set of directions.

Directions:
1.You must scale this wall by any means necessary.
2. there are many traps on the wall.
3. on this particular section of wall there is 3 blade traps, 1 fire trap, and a monster near the top.
4. you must reach the top in order for the test to end.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Felix looked at the best way to take on this situation.
Use my hands, He thought, and I'll be handicapped for the next challenge, but How will I complete the level?
Felix thought heavily, and then had a brain flash. Felix stamped his foot on the ground and a small boulder came from the ground, the size of a tree stump, sending the Metal bar Flying through the air. He then summoned 2 Poles of pure earth, which held up the bar in the flames. Felix then did the same as before and shaped the earth to hold the bar in the frost, after a minute, he rocketed the bar into the air with another earth pole, he then picked up the pole, and let the key drop onto the floor, which he then used to open up the next door.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

unfortunatly for felix, this test must be followed to the letter. Once placed in the door, the key snaps. Another bar appears where it had been earlier.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down