[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

All in a Day's Work

5 posters

Go down

All in a Day's Work Empty All in a Day's Work

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am

Weena woke up as usual--falling out of his bed. He crawled up, yawned, and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He shuffled to the closet, and pulled out his usual white uniform and hood, before quickly getting dressed. He brushed his teeth quickly, before taking a mouthful of Listerine. Unfortunately he didn't beat Chuck Norris' record and only lasted 27 seconds. After draining the basin, he left his room, walking along the cabin floor hall until reaching the grand staircase. A bunch of cheering TR members was crowded around it, though not in the way of the main passage. Aw, man, Weena thought, don't tell me I missed the big race! With that thought, he rushed up to the crowd, looking to see what was happening.

Struggling to see over everyone's heads and flags, Weena saw a bunch of competitors racing towards the staircase, with Peregrine in the lead. Whoo, Weena thought, I got here in time for the home stretch. Everyone cheered as Peregrine ran towards the staircase. This was possibly the first time he'd been in the lead of a clan race, no wonder why everyone was shouting "GO PEREGRINE!"

As Pere ran past the crowd to the stairway, the cheering audibly intensified. All he had to do was make it down the staircase and out the main gate and he'd have won! It would go down in history. Weena watched as he jumped to the first step. Pere seemed to land perfectly, but lost his balance and went tumbling down the stairs. The cheering stopped. There was a thud as Pere hit the ground, only a few metres from the finish line. It seemed like he was about to get up when all the other racers thundered past, crossing and ending the event. Everyone watched in shock as Pere seemed to give up the fight and slumped to the ground, aware of how close he was. Disappointed, the crowd cleared and proceeded with their daily schedules. Weena sighed, before heading down to the mess hall of breakfast. I wonder who else is down there by now, he thought.

-----

Yes, guys, I know that this is the same intro as POSO. Well, the thing is, I've had doubts, and I've decided to completely remake Weena. I went too far with his development. I'm removing his epic powers, everything, and giving him a better personality. After we've gotten about 3 pages of events done, then I might add a villain. Hopefully this'll set Weena straight and make him more likeable. I'm probably gonna make him fall off a cliff or something. Anyway, let's see how this turns out!

:-D

Last edited by Weena on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All in a Day's Work Empty Re: All in a Day's Work

Post by Bram Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 am

Bram floated through the Void, staring nowhere in particular. "I think I'll just float here all day." he said to no one in particular.

~~~The TR Mess Hall~~~

Breakfast was served, and the people of TR was hungry from the race that had recently taken place. They were talking, and eating, and most were so absorbed in conversation that no one noticed Bram tesser into a seat at the end of an un-inhabited table, pick up a slice of bread, and toast it over a green flame. He then proceeded to spread it wit butter, then jam, and finish by munching on it.
He was so absorbed in his meal that he did not notice Peregrine come into the room and sit down next to him until he said "Ugh."
"Oh, hi Pere! How are you today?"
"I lost the race again..."
"All that matters is that you tried."
"I almost won."
"Winning isn't everything."
"I fell down the stairs."
"You're a great comedian."
"No one helped me stand up."
"They were in awe of your.... Amazing... Ability to... Uhhh..."
"I'm going to eat over there," Pere stood up and grabbed a piece of uncooked bread, "Optimists annoy me sometimes... Nothing personal..." He walked over to a dusty corner of the room, picked up a bucked that was sitting there, and put it on his head. He then attempted to eat his bread without success.
"Suit yourself." Bram said with a mouthful of toast.

~~~Elsewhere~~~

Greg walked through the empty halls of TR. While everyone was at breakfast, he liked to use this time to take a stroll and think about things. Today he felt that there was something different, not different as in different from any other day, it was quite a generic day. Different as in something that was supposed to happen didn't. It's as if reality has altered itself, reset itself, remade itself back into what it was, then stopped a certain event from happening, thus changing the timeline...
Greg looked around the vacant corridors.
Either that or I'm being paranoid... Probably paranoia.
O_O
@Weena Zard emotes are epic, no?
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Number of posts : 372
User Points : 23732

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 pm

The mess hall was loud with conversation as per usual, along with noises of various TR members guzzling their food. Weena edged his way past Toy, who practically became feral where food was concerned, before situating himself at a set right near his favourite friends - Kao, Juli, Ry, Flaw, Aeon, Shadow, Eon, Arch Fiend, Hunter, Peregrine, Toki, Trog, Seppy00, Xusha, Ice, Chamb, Sticky, Sebi, Cial, Shadz, Erik, Rage, Nagi, Chiyuki, and Altera, just to name a few. He sat down in one of the only two remaining seats, to the left of Kao and the right of Ry. Weena was about to call our for someone to pass some food before deciding he didn't want to bother them, promptly using his manabending to apparate a piece of toast with Nutella to him, before promptly taking a bite. It took a while before anyone noticed him, as they were all engaged in their own conversations, though after he was it was as though he was there in the first place.
"Aw, Peregrine came so close to winning this time!" Juli said.
"I know, right?" replied Kao, "This is the 564th time he's lost. I really feel sorry for him!"
"Yeah, I mean, someone's gotta win a race at least once out of 564 times," Shadz said.
"OM NOM NOM NOM!" guzzled Toy.
"Anyway, who's up for a game of extreme sports?" Hunter asked. "We'll be jumping off cliffs and other high places today, but first we'll be going tree climbing!"
"Oh, me!" Weena shouted enthusiastically. "It's one of my best sports!"
"Yeah, right," Bram said sarcastically, appearing behind him with a pop and a piece of half eaten toast in his hands. "Remember that time you went rock climbing and lost your grip? Or that time you were doing extreme gymnastics in the Arcangrove Volcano? Or that time you crashed through seven walls? Or that time when you-"
"Okay, okay, okay, I get it. But I sense a tremor in the force with this one," Weena lifted a spoonful of weet-bix into his mouth and chewed. "It's just telling you to go."
"Nah, that's just your common sense telling you that it's gonna kill you," Kao joked. They all laughed.

The conversation went along those lines for the next half hour until breakfast hours ceased and they all cleared out from the mess hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Felix walked into the mess all, 30 minutes late. there was already a clutter of chit-chat and laughter. But that hardly bothered Felix. He found himself his own little private area, no one was sitting there, but privacy was something Felix was used to.
Felix waved his hand over a plate, and an uncooked chicken leg materialized over his plate in suspended animation. He then quickly cooked it with a large Flame, and proceeded to eat away.
Felix was wandering whether or not he should go another when he felt a dark mana pulse through his body, as if he was preparing a shadow blast.
What was that?! Felix thought to himself. Something is distorting Lore's reality..

Soon, after breakfast and all had cleared out, Felix was in his room, practicing His dread weaver abilities. He was simply creating a darkness flame and letting it dance away. he could easily do it as it was the first thing he ever learnt, so it wasn't exactly 'practicing' but it was still away to pass the time. Felix would join the others in there tree climbing, but his mind was far to occupied thinking about the mana pulse earlier today.
"What could have done that, Reality's playing up, that's for sure, but why? I haven't seen any disturbances.."
"I'm probably just Imagining things.." Felix thought as his mind tumbled in confusion.

By the way weena, can I be included in the expedition this time round?

Last edited by Felix on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23936

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Gurpus sat on his bed looking at the blunderbuss hanging on the wall. Each scratch and crack on the gun told a story. A story of death and destruction. Gurpus opened the small closet next to his bed and pulled out a pair of leather pants, a black button up shirt and a pair of leather boots. It took him a while to put his clothes on as he was half asleep. Gurpus grabbed his blunderbuss and two ammo clips and made his way to the mess hall where everyone else was. He headed straight towards the table with the hot bevradges and poured himself a cup of hot coffee. Taking a sip of the coffee, Gurpus looked around for the muffins. He spotted them in front of Flaw. Leaning between Flaw and Ry, Gurpus grabbed four chocolate muffins.
"Morning Flaw. Morning Ry. Want some coffee Flaw?"
Flaw turned and staired at Gurpus
"Jokeing Flaw, jokeing." Gurpus said havig a huge smile on his face.

Gurpus walked down the halls of TR towards his room to get his cleaning cloth, while nomming on the muffins and finishing off his coffee. After many cursed words, he found the cleaning cloth under the closet. Gurpus continued his way down the hall where everyones room was. He spotted Felix, a dread weaver who kept to himself, walking towards the mess hall.
"Morning Felix" Gurpus said cheerfully.
Felix looked at Gurpus for a split second and continued his way to the mess.
"Ok fine then. Don't say good morning."
Gurpus reached the front doors of the stronghold and pulled them open. It was a bright sunny day and there was no clouds in sight. Gurpus pulled out his bluderbuss and aimed at pile of rocks 50 meters away. He fired two shots at the rocks and they shattered into a hundred pieces. He then picked up a small rock near by a through it towards the shatted pile of rocks 50 meters away. Gurpus fired from the hip and the rock shattered into a hundred pieces. Smiling, he reloaded and headed into the forest for some hunting.

Greenguard forest was full of life. Every corner of the forest had an animal of some short eating, sleeping or doing other things. Gurpus spotted zard looking at him.
"What do you want?!" Gurpus asked walking up to the zard. The zard began to growl at him and looked like he was about to attack Gurpus. Aiming his blunderbuss at the zard, Gurpus remembered what Ry had told him last time he killed a zard.
"If you kill any type of zard again, I will rip of your limbs and feed them to Fredrick! Got it?!"
Gurpus slowly walked away from the zard and began to head east. After what seemed like hours, but was actually 17 minutes, Gurpus spotted a bear and the bear spotted Gurpus as well. They began to circle each other waiting for the other to make the wrong move. Gurpus reached for his hunting knife and his heart became, all of sudden, very heavy. He had left his hunting knife in his room. He had to take a shot at the bear now or face death. The bear lunged and Gurpus fired like crazy at the bear. The bear hit the ground with a thump.
"I think that's enough fun for one day" Gurpus said kicking the bear to make sure it was dead.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Number of posts : 193
User Points : 8210

http://twitter.com/gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:25 am

Bram licked the jam off his fingers as he walked outside to meet Hunter, Weena, and Ryzaa; all of whom were going to participate in the 'Extreme Sports' event.
"Alright, everyone know the rules?" Hunter said as Bram joined the group.
"It's not too hard to remember; Do insanely crazy and deadly stunts, no Magic, and don't die." Weena chuckled.
"Alright then, what should we do first?" Ryzaa said.
"Underwater explosion avoiding!" Bram shouted.
"No, not again. I thought we voted to ban that after what happened last time?" Hunter's left eye twitched. "Anyway, I thought we were going tree climbing first?"
"Ok, tree climbing, then how about cliff jumping?" Weena was legendary for his ability to jump off of high places and land unharmed.
"Sounds good, then we can go dig a big hole, fill it with orange juice and nitrogen, then stick a tree in the middle!" Bram jumped up and down.
"What? Why would we do that?" Ryzaa was concerned.
"To make a GIANT Popsicle!" Bram exclaimed.
"Wouldn't the nitrogen just kill us all?" Ryzaa retorted.
"Hmph. Fine." Bram crossed his arms.

Staring up at some of the largest trees in Greenguard forest, Ryzaa and Bram both grabbed onto branches on opposite sides of the same tree.
"On your marks," Weena commentated, "Get set, GO!" He shot a blue ball of fizzling mana out of his hands, initiating the start of the race.
At first, Ryzaa was in the lead, hopping from branch to branch, flowing like water through the leaves.
Then Bram began to gain on him, leaping and jumping up, it almost looked like he was gliding.
Hunter sat at the top of the tree, holding a rock in each of his hands. Bram was the first one to reach the top, grabbing one of the rocks and - without stopping - falling backwards onto one of the branches below, from where he started his descent.
Ryzaa was only a few feet behind him though, and leaped from a branch to grab the second rock from Hunter, falling back down to a branch a few feet below, putting him a few seconds ahead of Bram, who had stopped for a moment to catch his rock which had slipped out of his hands.
Ryzaa was in the lead, but Bram was close behind him, there was only twenty feet or so of tree left between them and the ground. Bram decided to make a risky move, he launched himself downward from a branch and rocketed ahead of Ryzaa, landing five seconds before him. He tossed the rock to Weena as he said "Luckily, my ankles are intact."
"We have a winner!" Weena shouted as Ryzaa jumped down from the last branch.

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 am

Walking over to visit the festivities, Scar decided what they were doing looked like fun.
“Hey you all, can I try? Also can I use my wings?”
Shrugging off his heavy cloak he revealed two beautiful wings with black feathers. After staring at him for a second, the group decided that even though it wasn’t magic, the wings were still a bit unfair. Un-strapping his weapons and leaving them embedded in a tree, Scar began to ask again while bribing with TRale. After a few bottles of TRale, it was decided that Scar could participate.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 7193

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Felix had gave up thinking what caused the pulse earlier on and was now was laying in his bed staring at the roof. He was incredibly bored, and actually considering joining extreme sports day.
"sure people have actually died, but I'm far to agile." Felix thought to himself.
"But what if something goes horribly wrong?" He continued.
"What on Lore could go wrong?"
Felix hadn't considered that, what Could go wrong, if things got out of control we'd use magic right?
Felix shook his head in disbelief as he thought of all the insane members TR.
"Better take a Gun then." Felix thought to himself, as he opened up his bedside table and opened a draw to take out a Dark-infused colt revolver. With a smile on his face he teleported to extreme sports day.
"Who's up for some strap yourself to a tree, stick it up with dynamite and see what happens?" Felix asked, everyone cheered and ran to find a tree each of them could use.
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23936

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 am

"Wait a minute," Bram interrupted the festivities. "Weren't we doing cliff jumping?"
"He speaks the truth," Weena said. "And besides, I love cliff jumping!"
"Of course you do," Ry said, "You always win."
"Yeah, but that still doesn't sum up the feel of the wind rushing past you, much like speeding through Tattoine on a speeder for an afternoon rush," Weena said dreamily."
"Yeah, whatever," Hunter said. "I'll race you there!" With that he took off in a north-east direction, heading for Cliff Florance, named after the day when Toy fell off and became insane, his new ego becoming known as Florance.

Everyone rushed after him, as he'd get a head start. Everyone rushed in perfect synchronization, creating an epic scene if life were an action movie. Weena sucked in a bit of energy from the Manaverse, so little even Bram wouldn't notice. It boosted his speed and agility, and he leapt up to an overhanging tree branch, swinging around it to land on the next one. He rebounded off various trees and even swung on the occasional vine. Eventually he managed to get near Hunter, only just as he leapt off Cliff Florance. Weena jumped for one last time, landing on the last branch in the clearing. He bounced off it, earning extra height, before following Hunter off the cliff. Bram, Ry, Felix, and Scar.

Weena slapped his arms to his body, keeping himself in a perfect upside-down "pencil position". It reduced the friction in the air and he soon caught up to Hunter. He flipped over him in a way like he was showing off, and continued down. He though he had the lead until somehow Bram managed to catch up with him.
"Hey, Weena?" Bram shouted over the raging wind. "Up for some super extreme manly guys competition?"
"Bring it on!" Weena shouted back.

With that they angled themselves closer to each other and engaged in any kind of melee combat, attempting to roll the push the other person up. It was like wrestling in zero gravity. Eventually Weena managed to gain the upper hand, grabbing Bram's shirt and pulling it around, using the momentum to kick Bram lightly in the chest. While also kicking Bram up, it gave Weena that extra burst of speed he needed to win. Bram has a shocked expression on his face, and when he turned around in victory he realized why.

The ground came rushing up at over 100 km/h. Weena hit the ground with full force, breaking almost all of his bones and impaling his left arm with something. He had no idea, as his vision began to fade. He probably looked like a pancake. Heh. Pancake. With that last thought, consciousness slipped away from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:10 am

"Is he awake?" Weena heard a voice somewhere in the distance.
"Not yet, he needs to sleep some." There was a second, more familiar voice.
"Ok, just one question; ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"
"What? If you're referring to... I didn't... But it did...?" The voiced started to fade as Weena lost consciousness again.
The last words he heard were "I'm just glad he's not dead."

The next thing he remembered, he was looking up at a swirling grey mass... No, not grey... He couldn't make out the color. It was transparent, almost. But it didn't seem that there was anything beyond it. He lifted his head, only to find that it stung like hell when he did.
Laying back down as slow as he could, so he could avoid further pain. He attempted to lift his arm, but with the same results. He tried to recall what had happened, then he remembered the extreme sports, and flying through the air, and... Smashing head-first into the ground. He groaned mentally, because he knew his jaw was probably broken also. It was a miracle he was still alive.
An icy chill ran through Weena's spine, he then heard a conversation move into hearing range; "I can assure you, your services are not needed here." He heard someone say, he recognized the voice as Bram.
"But he-" The second voice was cut off by Bram before Weena could identify it.
"No! He's alive and making a recovery. You can go away now!"
The cold feeling left him as this last sentence was spoken. He made a small sighing noise in relief.
"Weena, you're awake!" Apparently Bram had heard this small squeal, as he walked over to where Weena was lying.
"It hurts to move..." He managed to mumble, noticing Bram was in his Void Dweller form.
"Yea, um, about that."
"How long will it take for everything to heal, or would it be faster to just kill me now." Weena noticed that the more he talked, the less it hurt.
"Uhh... Well... Everything is healed, but..."
"Then why do I feel like I'm being crushed by a wrecking ball?"
Bram fidgeted with his hands and a small, reflective disk formed in his palm. "See for yourself."
He held out the mirror for Weena to see himself in. "This is a picture of y-" He began to say before he noticed the face in the mirror was moving it's mouth in the same way he was. "Bram..." He said. "What happened... While I was unconscious..."
"Err... Well," He reached out his palm and placed it on the side of his head*
Weena was looking down at himself, crumpled on the ground. He saw Ryzaa, Hunter, Scar, and Felix all gathered around him. I must be seeing what Bram saw... He thought to himself.
Indeed you are. Bram's voice said inside his head.
The vision continued, Hunter and Bram were carrying him through the forest back to TR. Then Felix came into view, he was talking; Something about teleporting Weena. Then Everyone was staring at Bram, He must be talking about something. Weena thought.
Hunter and Bram set him down on the ground, and Hunter took a few steps back. Bram's hand became visible as he placed it on the ground next to Weena. There was a bright flash and everything became pale, then the colors around him started to fade, they became dull and details seemed to wash away. Then he was in the Void, there were Void Dwellers all around him, they were talking with Bram, asking him questions, him asking them questions. Every now and then they would all look back at Weena, who was lying on a round bed. Eventually they seemed to come to a decision, Bram walked over to weena, and placed a black hand on his chest.
The very composition of his hand seemed to dematerialize as it was pushed into Weena's body. When he lifted his palm again, Void matter swirled around him until his hand was solid yet again.
The vision blurred and he was back, staring at the mirror.
"The Void matter completely restored your physical properties. But it had the unfortunate side effect of turning you into a partial Void Dweller."
Weena said nothing.
"Right now, you're changing from Void Dweller to human at random times, eventually you should be able to control your reversions."
"Eventually? You mean I'm stuck like this?!" Weena said.
"Well, yes, it would be impossible to remove the Void Dweller DNA without killing you. Think of it this way; it's better than being dead. Plus you have a whole new range of abilities to master!"
"But. I'm. Not. Human. Anymore." Weena said slowly.
"Well, not really. But hey, I've been able to live with it."
"Yea... But you're insane..."
"Ehh..." Bram had no reply for this. "Well, once you get up and walk around, the pain should go away."
"Ok, well, let's be optimistic." Weena sat up and saw that he was on the same round bed as he saw in the vision. "I guess you're right, I have some new skills, and I can stay in the Void for more than five minutes without vaporizing, that's another bonus."
Heh, vaporizing.

*Mind Meld.

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

-----
One month later
-----

Weena woke up as usual--falling out of his bed. He crawled up, yawned, and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He shuffled to the closet, and pulled out his usual white uniform and hood, and was about to put them on when Bram suddenly tessered into his room.
"Good morning, sunshine!" Bram sang happily. He was in his void dweller form, and in his tiredness, Weena didn't recognize him.
"AHHHH!" he shouted, "Monster!" He grabbed his pillow and whacked Bram repeatedly in the face.
"Weena, it's me, Bram!" Bram protested, switching to his human form.
Weena lowered the pillow. "Oh, hello Bram. I didn't recognize you there."
Bram rolled his eyes, "Well duh."
"Please leave me to get ready for the day now, please?" Weena asked.
"'Kay," Bram said, and he tessered away.

The rest of the day proceeded as usual, until Weena was leaving the breakfast hall. As he walked out, Bram suddenly tessered in front of him.
"AHHHH!" Weena shouted. Instinctively he drew his sword and slashed at Bram in the space of less than half a second. Bram would've been sliced in half if he wasn't expecting it, and he tessered himself a metre back.
"Weena, you need to practice more," Bram noted. Weena just sheathed his sword and walked over to him.
"So are you ready for your training today?" Bram asked.
Weena moaned. Even after a month he wasn't used to being part Void dweller.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 am

"Alright, Weena. Create a Void portal." Bram stood a few feet back from where Weena was standing. "And try not to blow anything up this time."
"Ok, got it..." Weena reverted to his Void Dweller form and started summoning matter from the Void, creating a hole in space.
After the hole was about ten meters in circumference, Bram said "Ok, looks like you got it."
Weena released the flow of Void Matter and the portal stayed open.
"Impressive. Now, let's get to training." Bram stepped through the portal, followed by Weena.
When they arrived on the other side, they were greeted by the faces of the Void High Council.
"Bram?" Lia stared down in confusion from her seat as the Arcane Region representative.
"Uhh..." Bram stared at Weena, "Why did you send the portal here?"
"I didn't send it anywhere," Weena gulped, staring at the intimidating faces of the Council, "I just opened it."
"Well, this makes sense. The most powerful Void Dwellers in existence are here." He turned back to the Council, "We are sorry for the disturbance, it was a training accident."
"No apology is required," said DoCutal Barua, the leader of the Blood Region. "We are still in debt to you for your services to us in the revolt, no matter how long ago that was*."
"Yes, well, I'll be leaving you to your duties." Bram said as he opened another portal.
Heh. Duties. Weena laughed in his mind.
Bram smacked him in the back of his head after they were through the portal. Remember, all Void Dwellers are telepaths. he said to him.
"Oops." Weena had a moment of embarrassment as he realized the most powerful Void Dwellers in existence just heard him giggle over the word 'duties' through telepathy.
Alright, then how about a lesson in telepathy today?
"Alright." Weena groaned.
No, use your mind. Bram scolded. For today only, every you say a word out loud is one negative point. By the end of the day, however many negative points you have will be how many hours you have to spend meditating. Understood?
Weena nodded his head.
I didn't hear you.
Y"es." Weena began the word in thought, but it ended verbally.
Half a word... Half an hour.
Weena groaned again.
Listen, it's just like thinking. Try to think something.
I hate this. Weena thought.
Very good! See? Although, no points for originality. Bram sent the sound of clapping through to Weena's mind. Now, lets work on ambient sounds...
Weena groaned through telepathy.
See? Now you're getting it.

~~~The Void - Central Region - High Council Meeting Room~~~
~~Moments after Bram and Weena disappeared~~
The room was silent, each member of the Council looked around at each other.
Finally Darjuza Finda, the leader of the Primal Region, broke the silence; "Well, I had hopped they would stay a little longer. Now what do we do?"
"I dunno..." Lia replied, "... Anyone want to play sherades?"

*About a day after the end of Grey**.
**Lulz, that rhymed.

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 am

Hunter was in his room juggling eggs, humming a simple tune, when someone opened his door. Hunter threw one of the eggs, which exploded into fire at a target. Hunter had gotten a larger room by request, and he now had a large assortment of weapons, and a target. Bram walked into the room. Hunter threw one of the fire eggs near Bram, but Bram quickly tessered to closer to Hunter. "Hunter, I know you're mad at me, so I made you something!"
Bram held out a covered plate, and uncovered, revealing scrambled eggs. Hunter quickly reached to his side, taking out his laser whip, and whip Bram in the face with it. "I don't think you get that I can't eat eggs. Its against my morals, and if I do willfully, and knowingly, I wont have my egglord powers."
Hunter said, whipping the plate, disintegrating it.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : All in a Day's Work Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15908

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 am

Bram woke the next morning with a huge stomach ache. He had eaten five plates of hard boiled eggs just in spite of Hunter.
Wasn't the best idea.
Just then he had a thought, I've got it. I'll test Weena today. Sure it might kill him, but at least it'll make a huge ker-splosion.
With that, he got out of bed, brushed his teeth to clean the egg smell out of his mouth, and tessered himself to the Void to prepare the test. Only to find Weena was still there, staring at Greg; who was staring back.
When Bram opened his mind he could hear their telepathic conversation.
Mary had a little lamb, Weena was thinking.
little lamb, little lamb, continued Greg.
Mary had a little lamb,
Who's fleece was white as snow.
I see your telepathic abilities have advanced. Bram entered the conversation, Greg, thank you for your assistance.
Any time. Greg walked off into nowhere.
"Now then." Bram brought the conversation back to words.
"What next?" Weena inquired.
"Today, you are going to take a test. This test will test your skill and strength, as well as your testing ability to test tests without testing too much of the test untested."
"What?"
"Just wait here." Bram disappeared.
After a few minutes, a large sphere of Void Matter condensed a few feet from where Weena was standing.
Now then, Weena heard Bram's voice in his head, touch the sphere.
Weena reached out, but before his hand made contact with the sphere, a glowing beam of energy shot out from the center, hitting Weena strait in the forehead.

"Weena! Weena! W... Ee... Whoa... What the..." Weena could hear Bram's voice somewhere distant. Then he returned to consciousness almost instantly.
"What happened..." he said, sitting up.
"Well, I'm not sure." Bram sounded worried.
"It seems you have dodged me yet again, Al... Weena." Weena looked up to see a hooded figure wielding a scythe standing over him.
"D-d-death?" He stuttered as he tried to back away.
"Weena, meet Death. My former - and only - employer." Bram said
"Weena," when Death spoke it sounded like nails on a chalkboard, "you have managed to avoid me eighteen times now; this makes you the record holder for 'Most Near-Death Experiences' over the last record holder, a man by the name of Gordon."
"Eighteen times?" Weena was adjusting to the circumstances, "Wait, did you say employer? What, when, how, eeehhhhhh..."
"Long story short; I died, made a deal with Death, became a soul bounty hunter, you get the point." Bram said.
"No, I don't. But I-"
"Ah yes, and the other thing..." Bram materialized another mirror. This time when Weena looked into it, he saw a new face.

Next post for Weena.
This is turning into the Void Dweller training thread. xD e_e

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content