[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Debut

3 posters

Go down

Debut Empty Debut

Post by Narrator Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Deep within the forest, there existed a dark cemetery that seemed more than natural. The cold silence and lack of graves was enough to realize that nothing had ventured in this area in many years. The only gravestone that was intact was so corroded that the name printed upon it was illegible. Everything seemed mundane about this area, and nothing of worth could possibly be found in such an area. Long since forgotten gravestones offer little incentive to be approached, especially at such a time that most would be asleep.

However, a black globe of sorts was formed, it being roughly one meter in diameter.
Within it, a figure emerged. Nothing clear could be made from the situation. The figure was around six feet in height, but hidden behind the robes that gave him a chameleon effect was indeed a mysterious figure. The moonless midnight cloaked him completely, his own robes the perfect shade of black. Crouching for a moment, he rose up slowly.

"Interesting..."

Lost in his thoughts, he did not pay attention to surroundings at first. He had no idea where he was, only where he was going. Walking at a comfortable, yet chillingly slow pace, he began his trek. Having no other forms of transportation for the time being, he was sure his contacts would be overjoyed to hear from him once again. He had heard word that his task was accepted by a few adventurers, and also took interest in this. His main concern, for the moment, was reaching his objective.

After having walked for many days, he suddenly stopped. Turning, he noticed a place of interest, only a few miles away from his current location. Wandering a few extra hours, he had reached an Inn of sorts. Walking into the Inn, he decided he would stay a night to write to a specific contact. Hours later, he finally wandered into the bar. It was nothing quite like that of Yulgar's or Alsa's, but it still served its purpose. He sat down upon a worn teak stool, just watching the others, casually.
Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Number of posts : 26
User Points : 2147488589

Back to top Go down

Debut Empty Re: Debut

Post by Arch Fiend Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 pm

A girl in white jacket is sitting in the back of the lowly bar. In a small 2 person booth tossing crystal ball up and down. The ball seems to be black with wisps of ghostly colors flowing around in it with the mild handprint hitting it from the inside as if holding something inside. At her side on her belt is a curved scabbard looking from the Far East, decorated with light notes of paint trying to describe a scenery. Her right against the wall you can see a blue fire coming down her shoulder snaking into a mouth with eyes that seem to glint with unpredictability.

She slowly tosses it up and catches it and repeats looking at it and around the inn thoughtfully as staff move wondrously through the night. The bartender washing his glasses, maids sweeping, waitress’s cleaning tables and the night piecing the windows as the room is lit by candle light. Looking at the people around the bar she notices the new individual nearly mummified in black clothe, thinking how warm it is outside it’s vary out of place.

Being no one else presently in the inn she keeps the figure in the corner of her eye and pretends to drop her orb. as it hits the floor it did bounce but once before rolling toward him and under his stool as she gives a little worried sound and follows it to him.
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Number of posts : 334
User Points : 83824

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

In the dark, a flapping sound is heard. As the thunder clouds grow denser, Scar begins to worry.
“I hate when it storms, it’s too hard to fly.”
Spotting a nearby tavern, Scar decided to land for the night. Looking quite intently, Scar finally spotted a secluded location to land in. Taking a dive, Scar began to race the lightning strikes. Finally reaching the ground, Scar began to slow his descent by flapping his wings lightly. With a *thud* he landed on the ground rolling to gain control.
“Not my best landing ever.”
Looking down at his body covered in mud, Scar decided he would have to wear the cloak anyway. Slowly, he walked up to the door, with a slight push the door swung in silently. Walking up to the bar, Scar decided to rent a room and bath for the night so that he could freshen up before drinking his liver to death. Slowly taking the keys, Scar trudged up the steps in the corner to get to his room. As Scar entered his room, he shrugged off his cloak and threw it to the bed. Slowly unlatching his harness, Scar’s hand brushed upon his right wing.
“Ah!”
Falling to his knees, Scar struggled to stand up.
“Damn, seems I’ve busted my wing.”
Walking over to the bath, Scar began to wash the grime off of his body while being careful not to touch his injured wing. Using magic to finish cleaning his wings, Scar decided it was time to turn his attention to his cloak. Picking up his cloak, Scar decided to wash it in the tub, and mend it using magic. After a tedious hour at work, Scar finally finished cleaning up his cloak. Completely ignoring his harness, Scar slid his cloak on with the most care as possible. Walking over to the door, Scar pushed out and began his descent down the stairs.
Upon reaching the bottom of the stair, Scar sees only two people of interest. Watching carefully, he sees the woman in white drop a stone that goes rolling over to the other guy. Looking up at the guy, Scar got a sense of foreboding. Walking over to the barstool to the right of the guy, Scar proceeds to order a bottle of rum and two bottles of Amaretto. Plopping onto the barstool, Scar is careful not to touch his injured wing to anything. Smelling the air, Scar caught a whiff of graveyard coming from the black cloaked man. Noting the fact for later, Scar began to drink his wing pains away and wait for something interesting to happen.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 7193

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:38 am

The figure took interest in the girl. She seemed to be easy enough to please. He looked over to the bartender for a moment, as he had caught a slight glare from him. The bartender looked at him for a few moments, before he gave off a demoralized look, and sunk his head into a glass, giving the illusion of him cleaning it. Focusing his attention back to the female, he noted that her strange little game had resulted in her dropping her ball, and it rolling under him.

"I see..."

Before the ball had finished it coarse, he knew that it would roll under him. The angle, and the speed of which it traveled signaled that this was a probable intentional move on her part. What sort of gain was there for this girl to approach him? Did she know? One thing was certian, and that was that she was worried. Taking a quick moment of thought, he noted that at her rate of travel, she would be there in around another four seconds. He reached down, and grabbed the ball. As his hands, covered in leather gloves, touched the ball, it cracked slightly, and he tossed it towards the girl.

"What... Do you want?
Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:57 am

She caught it and it repaired itself on impact, she looks surprised and innocent waving here hands close to here body in expression she said. "What? Me? No I didn’t want anything." she gave a worried smile. "I just dropped my ball is all thank you for getting it for me without me needing to bend over, your such a gentleman. “She gave a honest smile continuing her conversation in a gentler voice minding the silence in the room. "I do wonder if you’d like some company, it’s a big world with less people then you might think at times." She continued smiling wholesomely throughout her talking. "Would you like to chit chat? I know I might not seem to interesting but in this world do we ever know? If you do just let me know." She smiled a little more innocently as she pocketed her ball and walked back to her booth in graceful noiseless strides.

Sitting back in her both on the other side to allow her to be able to notice weather the man wished to signal her into convo or not she looked out at the room face lit in candle light.
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 am

The figure seemed uneasy, and walked over to the bar for a drink. As he approached, the bartender looked at him another moment, before running towards the upper-level, with all of the lodging rooms. The man was obviously tired, and left the bar to sleep away his troubles. Drinks were going to be absolutely free for the rest of the night, it seemed.

The figure took a glass, and filled it with what appeared to simply be water. Walking casually, he approached the booth slowly. Taking a seat, and sipping his water, he never looked the girl directly in the eyes. He had really no reason to be at the booth, but he thought that it could prove amusing.

"Tell me something amusing then."

Noting a second presence, he sat silent a few moments, reading his power. This figure was interesting enough, but something was missing. Perhaps the other was an untrained angel. That was enough to make even the Town Criers laugh in his face. His existence was seemingly nothing short then redundant. This would also prove amusing for him. The girl seemed to be a manipulative wench, and the haughty angel seemed to be weak. Two complete outcasts in this Inn, out in the middle of nowhere.

Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:36 am

Watching as the woman began talking with the cloaked being; Scar began to feel something amiss, it felt as if the black cloaked man had a short temper and was annoyed by other people’s presence. Watching carefully, Scar saw as the man picked up the orb and tossed it back to the woman. In a few seconds, the man and woman had a small conversation that led to the woman inviting the guy over to her table and then walking over to her table without him. After a few minutes, Scar watched as the black cloaked man joined the white robed women. After finishing his drink, the angel was about to summon the bartender for another when he noticed the bartender was gone.
“Man, I have a bad wing and I still have to get my own drink?”
Slowly rising from his stool, Scar made a slight jump and landed on top of the bar. Jumping down to the other side, Scar began looking for his drink. After a few minutes searching, he found it and placed it in front of his seat. Jumping back on top of the bar, Scar slipped and fell to the ground on the side of the others.
“Ah! God!”
In seconds, his wings had shredded his cloak and had begun to tangle. Every time his broken wing touched something, an explosion of pain would shoot throughout his body and force him to lose control of his body.
“Help me! If this keeps up, I won’t be able to fly home.”
After a few minutes struggling, Scar slumped on the floor and let his body calm down.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 am

"Something amusing..." she repeated looking thoughtfully at him.”Did you know a ducks quack actually echoes? But they quack so fast that the echo is suppressed by the 2nd quack." She said with hopes of the man actually caring what she said. Out of the corner of her eye she saw one of the men she noted before falling towards there table and hitting the ground just before it. As he rolled around his wings popped out and she noticed one was broken. "Well that’s not something you see every day." She proclaimed and she reached out at the broken one and held him in place by it. "Boy best you not move while i do this, might rip it off." With that she slowly went to work mentally numbing the nerves inside his wing as she fused the bone and muscles, slowly relaxing the wing. Though still keeping her cloaked friend in eye. "This amusing?" She laughed.

When she was done she said that the winged man should not fly until he slept again and handed him his drink. And went back to taking with her dark friend. "Your turn, amuse Me." She giggled though trying to sound more playful then bossy. "Pull up a chair my winged friend."
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 am

After that humiliating experience, Scar’s heart felt even worse.
“Aw man, why did such a thing have to happen?”
Taking a slow step back to his seat he began to think on how to repay the woman. Noticing that she had no alcohol at her table, he decided she probably wasn’t much of a drinker. Finally noticing that his cloak had been ripped to shreds earlier, Scar decided he had better make a new one. With a *snap* the shadows around the room began to dance and flow towards him. In mere moment, his cloak that had been shredded began to reform. In a matter of seconds, he had his once elegant, dark cloak situated around his body once again.
Finally hearing the woman’s offer earlier, Scar decided the best way to find out how to repay her would be to join her and the strange man. Upon arriving to the table, Scar felt a slight sense of disgust coming from the cloaked man.
“So, he thinks me low does he?” Scar thought to himself.
After a few moments of silence from the two, Scar decided to go bring his drink to the table. Walking to his drink on the far side of the room, Scar picked them both up and walked back to the table. Taking a seat farthest away from the cloaked man, Scar took a seat and began to drink and listen to the conversation.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:39 am

The figure looked at the angelic being, and how he isolated himself. A cold silence seemed to take over at this point. These two seemed to be of completely different worlds. A seemingly mortal female, and a forgotten angel. These two could in normal circumstances have nothing to do with each other, but they were here, and it seemed to be in part because of his coming here. Such a simple variable could bring to unlike creatures together. The figure pondered these thoughts, before looking at the female again. She did seem mortal, but something was off. Her aura was not clear. He sipped his water again.

"You are not very popular, am I right?"
Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:55 am

"I don’t need to be popular, I have my friends and that’s enough." She smiled. "Though I’m new here, So I couldn’t be that popular anyway. Though if you’re talking to me I can’t be all that bad now can I?" "I’d implore the same for you but I don’t know you so I wouldn’t be able to guess. Though if you’d like id be your friend." She said smiling pulling out her ball again tossing it up once and resting it on the table. "You too angel." She raised her voice but didn’t look away from the man in front of her.

"Anyway sir, what brings you here to this less than royal establishment? I wound up here via my wanderings, but I can’t imagine everyone’s wandering around these days." She questioned. "Though I hope you don’t mind my asking it is your privet business of course." She smiled innocently listening.
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

The figure looked over at the angel, examining him further. He was a fallen angel, but in general the fallen were considerably stronger then he was. He was a special case, but at this point, it didn't matter. The figure looked back to the girl, and shook his head. She reminded him of the mistress back in Nylf. She chose her words to make them sweet and welcoming, but she hid her true intentions. Things would not go the same, however, as Nylf ended up being burned to the ground, and the figure had no reason as of yet to foresee history repeating itself in this way. The figure spoke in a more cold voice then he had been previously.

"Is it not customary to introduce yourself before getting into another's business? They call me Aion..."

Looking back to the angelic being, Aion nodded a moment, before removing a ring from his finger. A citrine stone. The ring seemed ancient, and somehow flooded with magic energies. The citrine stone glistened, even in the dark. This angel could perhaps tell some sort of meaning from the display, so Aion allowed him to take the ring from him. Inscribed upon the ring were the words "Pro vestri muneris in Daimos" (For your services back in Daimos). Aion knew that the angel could read the words, as he was still an angel, even if he was a sort of outcast. Examining how the angel would react closely, Aion let out a few words, after sipping his water.

"Do you have reason for your cowardice?"
Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 am

Looking closely at the ring, Scar’s mind began to buzz. Looking intently at the ring, Scar read the words slowly. Looking back up, a slight look of respect flashed within Scar’s eyes before being covered with his usually mask. Looking the stranger in the face, Scar finally caught up to what the man had said.
“ego sum non ignavus. Si vos erant referring ut quod ego sum a cado, tunc permissum mihi persolvo ut ego sum a cado quoniam ego eram prognatus unus. ego did non sumo is vita ego have.” (I am not a coward. If you were referring to the fact that I am a fallen, then let me explain that I am a fallen because I was born one. I did not choose this life I have.)
Looking this strange man in the face, Scar began to lose heart. This man was slightly right.
“Even though I am not a coward, I am weaker then the average angel. It is a sickening thought but because I have only trained by myself, I never learned the proper way to wield magic or even how to use most of the natural abilities that I was born with.”
Looking into the man’s eyes, Scar began to see something odd. After looking into his eyes for but a few seconds, Scar began to wonder what this man was.
“Vos videor scio multus super angelus. Pro exaple quam did vos teneo ut nos es totus volubilis in Latin? Quisnam exigo es vos?”(You seem to know a lot about angels. For exaple how did you know that we are all fluent in Latin? Who exactly are you?)
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 am

"They call me Kewa...*cough cough* I mean Kera." said Kera. "Pretty ring, old ring, but old stuff has that charm." she says a bit dreamily. Looking at the fallen angel. "Who doesn’t know angels speak Latin?" she stated. "Now I wonder aion, what someone as powerful as you are doing around such meek parts, or is it you like the scenery, I kinda do myself." she pondered looking directly at him in a playful seriousness. "Could you in fact be a WIZERD?" she laughed innocently then looking back at him looking a bit more aged. "really what your here for if your business and I wont bother you about it, but if i can do anything to make you more cheerful ill do what I can." finally sitting back into her both she presented that she was done being the source of attention and the 2 could have there talk as she relaxed, eyeing them and the room.
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:57 am

Aion examined the two thoroughly. Each of them was beginning to ask him questions. The female, seemingly worn by the world, yet an optimist. This was amusing. The male, an angel born as an outcast, and the persona of one seeking vengeance, or perhaps redemption. Once Aion seemingly let his guard down, the atmosphere suddenly became calmer.

"You both came to me. View this as a sign in the future, once the changes begin."

Aion then rested his arms upon the table, and the chilling atmosphere seemed to have returned for another few moments, as he sipped his water once more. His stopping for the night seemingly a waste of time, Aion decided it best to continue the conversation with the other two, as nobody else remained. He was willing to tell dark secrets, that is, if these bold souls were willing to comprehend them. Looking back to the female, a tongue shriller then a banshee's call responded.

"I am going to visit... Someone. This person has something for me, and I have something in return. You see... Reality has many fascinations that are generally of a darker innuendo. There are many harbored secrets in this world, and people are willing to pay dearly to tap into them."

Finally, Aion looked towards the angel. This creature seemed to hold honor, despite his desperate situation. He was weaker, and less of a voice then his comrades, if any would call him the name. He was definitely a sort of outcast, but he didn't seem to accept his position. While one angel could be a completely powerful being, without the unification of his kind, the weaknesses begin to shine brighter then the strengths. Aion knew this well, and finally addressed the question he was asked.

"I have not spoken in that tongue in many years. I would prefer if you choose not to as well. An angel is nothing alone. You are not an Arch Angel, and your existence alone is proof of many of the ideals that you do not know. You do not need fancy teachings to learn... You need the willpower. I realize that you were cast down, but you needn't worry... There will be some changes in the hierarchy of the kingdom soon enough."
Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:23 am

Kera looks at them still again more intently, thinking and listening, thinking of her past and what she knows of this land and its people. Thinking about this and still looking around she picks up her ball and pockets it again. "Change is good, evolving, adapting." she said. "Not everyone likes it though, for whatever reasons." her eyes for a split second showed a unfathomable age to them but them she quickly hopped up. "You know that wasn’t much cheery Aion" she stuck her tongue out childishly. "And you bird man, please tell your name so I can stop using humorous references for you" she laughed. "I’ll tell you, the strongest thing you got is yourself then your friends, and then way down the list is magic and weapons."
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:30 am

Scar looked at the man as if he had just been struck. Letting the strange one’s words seep into his very being, a look of pure excitement crossed over his face. Scar could care less that he had been insulted by this man; all that was important to him was that the kingdom may change soon. Looking the man in the face, Scar began to kneel onto one leg.
“Sir, are you the one that shall bring about these changes. If you are please tell me and allow me to be of help to you. I may not be as strong as normal angels at using magic, but I have trained for a long time in the essence of blades.”
In a slow almost painful movement, Scar pulled out his most powerful weapon. Setting its blade to the ground and standing its shaft into the air, Scar knelt to the stranger.
“If you are setting these events into motion, then please let me be of help. I beg of you.”
Finally looking up, Scar stared into the faces of these two beings.
“My name is Scar Robaldo. I am only heir to the Robaldo sir name. Both of my parents fought for change during the war of apocalypse. I wish to follow in their footsteps and fight against the kingdom.”
Bowing his head back down, Scar waited.
"My blade is sharp and willing. Even if I awnser for it, it still can awnser for itslef."
With a slight incantation, Scar allowed his scythe to finally respond to these people.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 am

Aion then focused his attention upon the girl. He seemed quiet at first, but he was reading something about this girl. She had such a childish side, which was contrary to how her psyche was. Her entire persona seemed like someone of a completely opposite way of life, but she was definitely an extreme optimist. Everything about her contradicted herself in a way. He looked back to the angel a moment, before thinking to himself about things unknown. Dark thoughts of the past, and a gleam of light. A long tunnel, and then emerging, into a demon's realm. This demon fought, and was defeated. The fight for him was lost, as all hope for his goal. The only clear image of the demon was a crescent moon upon his forehead, and long red hair. As Aion finished the thought, it transferred and was projected upon the table faintly. The final scene of the conflict was the demon seemingly dead, being dragged outside of a castle of sorts.

"I warn you of what you have witnessed. This being is much more powerful then... He seemed fighting me. He will want to fight soon, so I'd like to see you two try your hand with this demon. He is known as Astaroth, and he is in a situation where he will soon awaken."

He looked back to the angel, who was absorbing this information. Aion did not care as to what would happen, or what their response to this would be. Things changed all the time, as did the variables of obtaining these changes. This angel asked to help, and Aion could have a lot of fun with this confused creature. Manipulating him into doing things that he would think were important would be interesting enough, but this female was a potential witness now. Aion at this point was considering many options as to what to do with her.

"If you wish to take on Astaroth, then perhaps you will earn my respect. As of now, you are too weak to make any significant change. It would... Create better opportunities if you were to kill one of your own."
Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 am

Kera looked at the depiction; she studied the others around her while watching it. "Astaroth" after it finished she watched them, how the young Scar's eyes lit up with the idea of a mission and how Aion tried to figure them out again in his head. "Does he have to die? I really hate killing, it use to be easy but now you must think of what you do and what it can do." she talked. "The waste of all that history and that knowledge combined with the guilt of if it was really necessary." she said looking at her sword with a mild nostalgia. "And it doesn’t go away. Wonder now if Astaroth was ever really evil or not, though after Jehovah being gone so long, you can hardly tell who’s evil can you?"

She looks around the inn, many of the candles gone out by now and the wind is blowing vary gently in the night. "I’ll fight him, but weather or not he dies ill decide afterword." she looked back at the 2 with optimism gone but replaced with a equal contentment.
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:17 am

Looking into the eyes of the man before him, Scar decided he would do it. At his side, his scythe began questioning otherwise.
“Scar, why would you go with such a being that makes fun of you and tricks you?”
“I go so that I may gain the upper hand needed to destroy Astarte, even if I have to deal with this demon.”
“So it is all deception then?”
“Indeed.”
Standing up, Scar sat down next to the two and asked, “What’s the plan?”
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 am

Aion looked to both of them, and their seemingly opposing reactions were taken into account. He took particular interest in this Scar fellow, as he seemed to be acting strange, as his scythe surged with energy for a few moments. What effect these two would have on anything would be rather minuscule, and they did not seem to realize their position. Aion was used to this sort expecting to be a great impact, and had seen similar creatures fall just as easily.

"I don't think you realize your position. There is no plan. You are not needed to do anything. You must make your own path, and face your own consequences. I will tell you that you are no match for Astaroth at your current state."

Aion had sipped his water once more, and soon his glass was empty. Not wanting to be rude, he did not raise from his seat to refill. His gaze turned near the upstairs, and he let out a soft shrill sound, resembling a whistle. The bartender soon crawled down the staircase, half-asleep, and refilled his water glass, before stumbling back towards the staircase. As he struggled up the stairs, Aion simply sipped his fresh glass of water.

"Interesting."
Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 am

"Well then" looking more cheery "I suppose I won’t be killing anyone or dying then" she giggled. "Scar I suggest leaving Astaroth to someone else and focusing on your training for when you do help change the kingdom in your own way. Just because you can do nothing now means you cant to more later, no matter what Aion here tells you." she looked over to Aion. "He started off somewhere to you know." she said smugly. "I know I did." she looked down at her side. "You wouldn’t mind if i polished my sword would you?" and with that she pulled it up and out of its sheath pulling out a small stone and running it over its edge. The blade seemed nothing special besides being oriental and having its cutting edge on its inside. Its scabbard was simple and its guard was a round onyx with an oriental scenery on it.

"So do you boys sleep?"
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 am

Looking over at the woman, Scar slowly took in her words. What she said did make perfect sense; he could wait and train to get stronger. Re-sheathing his scythe, Scar decided he would spend the night here.
“Indeed, I do but usually after a few more drinks. Do you already have a room for the night? If not then here is a bag of gold, use it to pay for your room. This is also a thank you for healing up my wing ealier.”
Walking back over to the bar, Scar pulled out enough alcohol to last his awhile and began to drink. After a long time had passed, Scar finally finished drinking to his heart’s content. Taking in the scene, Scar saw that the room was still dark. Oblivious to whether the other two were in the room or not, Scar limped up the stairs favoring his wing that had been healed only recently. After reaching his door, it took him a few minutes to get it unlocked. Walking in, Scar saw that nothing had been disturbed. Slowly trudging towards his bed, Scar pulled off all of the sheets and bunched them in the middle. After a few minutes of reshaping the mass of sheets, Scar finally fell into a deep sleep while curled up in a ball on top of the covers.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 am

Aion seemed to gain a new interest and respect of sorts for this woman. She had spoken her part, and successfully influenced one who was easily manipulated. This was nothing too special, but the girl was at very least capable of something. He had successfully gained valuable information by having all of this time of scouting the two, however, and they had no idea as to the complexity of what he had told them. They were indeed oblivious to the history of Daimos, and had obviously never heard of him.

It was settled, and this civilization had nothing to do with him, nor his memory. This was perfect. Aion had obtained the illusion of being a nobody. At this moment in time, Aion made an oath to himself, to contain this illusion as long as possible, minus a few special exceptions. The two seemed to want to go to sleep sometime soon, and Aion had plans of his own. Gazing at the two a final time, Aion finished off his water, and watched the angel struggle to his room. Aion himself stood at this point, and walked over to the chair nearby the door, sat and scribbled something down, and looked back to the female a final time. Aion knew that these two would hear his name again, but the rest was to be determined during a later day.

Walking out the door, Aion read through his own notes, as well as the letter from a client. He had discovered many things from meeting these two, and would definitely remember to deliver these notes to his clientele. These two would make perfect additions for the assignment, and Aion had marked them number one on his list. There were other fine prospects, yes, but these two had each possessed something that could prove useful.

"Sleep tight now... You'll need it..."
Narrator
Narrator
Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:30 am

Kera sat there cleaning her sword over and over again through the night till the sun rose and the staff came out dusting and cleaning. She greeted them and paid the inn keep after leaving the rest of the money in scars room as he slept with a note saying. "See ya around." And left walking down the road with no place in mind except the horizon.
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: