[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superheroes

Go down

Superheroes Empty Superheroes

Post by Cial Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:53 am

This is a roleplay that takes place in Seattle, Washington in the inFamous universe. It takes place two years ahead of the ray sphere's explosion. Only two rules apply, you may not have been a superhero in New York or New Marais, and you cannot have gained powers via the ray sphere.

Ian Carter sat on a lamp post, hunched over and staring at the street before him, empty. Thoughts raced through his mind, why him? How? He turned his head, still thinking. For a while he sat there, taking in the sights, the sounds, the air by the waterfront. Suddenly a man spoke.
"Mr.Carter, I presume?" the voice asked. Ian, shocked, turned his head to face the voice, startled. He didn't understand how he had gotten there, because if he had walked, Ian would have heard him a mile away.
"My name is Kessler. I am in need of some information, and I believe that you may be of assistance." The man asked.
"I'm listening, Kessler." Ian said, annoyed.
"I need to find a woman..." said Kessler, smirking. "Named Sasha."
Ian got angry, and jumped down from the post, revealing his face, half covered by a black substance, that ran down over his right arm and covered most of his chest.
"You mean the crazy chick that tried to take over my mind with this slime?!" Ian yelled.
Kessler didn't seem surprised, and studied the slime.
"You can find her in Empire city, underground probably, follow the gross smell, you can't miss it." Ian said, angered.
"I see" Kessler said, taking one last look at Ian. "Thank you, and as for that "slime" as you call it, I'm sure you'll find a use for it...in due time" and, walking away, Kessler vanished into thin air, just as he came.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Superheroes 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142341

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum