[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Hack the Hacker Maneuver

+4
Rixuel
SSJ4 Gohan
5secondchaos
Nemo
8 posters

Go down

The Hack the Hacker Maneuver Empty The Hack the Hacker Maneuver

Post by Nemo Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Okay, things just got 10x more interesting on AQWorlds. My other account, Lsx Wypes, some of you may know it, some of you may not, was recently hacked. You may be thinking, bummer......well that sucks. But, I say it's rather fun. I came up with this way to get my account back.

The Hack the Hacker Maneuver.

You may be thinking, oh why great one aren't you sad that you've just lost your account? Well let me explain The Hack the Hacker Maneuver. The account he(the hacker) just stole. He doesn't know anything bout the previous owner's friend. That's the key. You ask some of your friends to help you out. Pretend, that your other account(hopefully if you have one) is a great friend of the account that was just stolen, make a brief and believable profile of the fake person that the hacker hacked. Since the hacker knows nothing about the person he just hacked, your creativity can be endless.I call hackers who have been "played with", The Profile.

In this case, my hacker's "name" is Josh Uttenberger. He is 17 years old, born in Frankfurt,Germany. He is a german who's father died in a plane crash and now lives with his mother,Lisa Uttenberger, and his sister,Maria Uttenberger. He sprained his ankle recently for a fall and leaves him bedridden. His birthday is one week after you attempt this maneuver, you will find out why soon. The reason you want the person to not make contact with the outside world is so that if you impersonate real life friends, they won't be able to communicate directly to the person, therefore leaving the hacker to believe that we believe that he is actually Josh Uttenberger. Now, here you need some friends to help. You can take any role you can think of, such as his best friend over the net or his best friend in real life. You need 2 specific roles.

The Hackee(person who got hacked, you can make any new account) needs to be present to show the hacker that the hackee has no other accounts, therefore leaving the hacker to believe that the hackee can do nothing but wine. Rule 1, never bring out the hackee in front of the people who have roles as the friend of the hacker or else the hacker would know that the hackee has made contact with all that account's friends and therefore flee.

You also must need a best friend in real life. This role is the ace. You don't have to worry about profiling your "friend" just make it roughly the same age as The Profile and that they live in the same place. The role as the friend is that since The Profile's birthday is coming up, you want to give the person "A Gift". The gift would usually be something like membership or anything that lets you access the account. Since the hacker believes that the friend is The Profile's best friend, he wouldn't try and hack it, would he? Before you try the birthday gift trick, try asking a friend, who has a very successful account, an account that anyone would die to have. Try and ask for trade with the hacker but don't actually trade, just get his/her password first. Yes, use the same trick the hacker did on you. If that doesn't work, proceed with the birthday gift plan.

I'm not too sure as this plan is 100% full proof , as i thought of it in a few seconds, or whether i should have put this in another thread,or even if this post is inappropriate for this forum, but im sure you will have a hellava great time messing with the hacker.
Nemo
Nemo

Number of posts : 260
User Points : 6476

Back to top Go down

The Hack the Hacker Maneuver Empty Re: The Hack the Hacker Maneuver

Post by 5secondchaos Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:27 pm

That made no sense to me. Appologies. But from what I gathered, it sound descent.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : The Hack the Hacker Maneuver Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21396

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ4 Gohan Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:30 pm

I agree, slightly confusing but I get it, we trick hackers, hackers get tricked

I think...
SSJ4 Gohan
SSJ4 Gohan

Number of posts : 126
User Points : 5757

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixuel Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:50 am

sounds more conartist o.o
Rixuel
Rixuel
^boss

Number of posts : 1860
User Points : 10956

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:18 am

I sat there and was all "Lolwut?"
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : The Hack the Hacker Maneuver 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142344

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Grief Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 am

I am so confused right now. *-*
Angel of Grief
Angel of Grief

Number of posts : 185
User Points : 6118

Back to top Go down

Post by Snukems Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 am

I'm tl;dr'ing this for those responses.
Snukems
Snukems
All your clans are belong to us.

Number of posts : 691
User Points : 19194

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 am

I'm sorry, but hacking in all forms is wrong. Convincing people that hacking a hacker is a just revenge may seem like a good idea, but it is no such thing. If you hack someone, you are no better than any hacker, of any sort, even if they hacked you. I'm sorry, but this violated the terms and conditions, and therefore must be locked and archived.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : The Hack the Hacker Maneuver 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427929

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down