[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TR Noir

2 posters

Go down

TR Noir Empty TR Noir

Post by Cial Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:57 am

This RP takes place in the 30's in a dark, crime syndicate-controlled city. Specifically, the mobster V. His major baddies include Flaw, a shotgun mastermind, and a fearless fighter. Shadow, a covert operative ninja-like man who has a strange urban legend-esque power to blend into shadows. And last but not least, Ice Wolf, the must cunning and dangerous ex-pirate. Detective Cial has been sent deep udercover, with other operatives to destroy the operation. Posing as goons of V's. Cial has gotten amnesia, and has forgotten, who is and who isn't on his side...

TR NOIR

Cial woke up slowly, the room was blurry and the floor spun in all directions as he turned to have his legs drop off a hospital bed.
"He's up" He heard in a man's low, distorted voice.
"I can see that, nimrod!" another said in a high, naisily voice.
The room spun and Cial was extremely disoriented. He fumbled and stumbled and nearly fell, pulling out IV's and tubes from his arms and chest.
"Where--Where am--Where am I?" He asked. "Where--Where's my--my--my gun?"
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : TR Noir 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142326

Back to top Go down

TR Noir Empty Re: TR Noir

Post by Tom Gaskarth Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:18 am

In the busy street outside people were going about their daily lives. The pavements were crowed, the roads full of traffic, newspaper vendors earning their keeps. A figure wearing a long coat and heavy boots stood out among the usual city crowd. The streams of people parted like the red sea as he walking purposefully through the busy city. Eventually the rather imposing figure turned into an alleyway and quickly disappeared into the cities' back streets. After taking several sharp turns and stopping to get a coffee and donut, the figure arrived at a small abandoned warehouse and entered. Once inside it was evident that this was no ordinary warehouse as it had an expensive computer, a bed, TV, radio, Fridge, gas stove all the essentials for a nice comfy life.

The figure went over to his sofa and took off the over sized coat to reveal a the white shirt & black tie combo of the average sized man known as Tom Gaskarth. Tom sat back and thought about how much he was going to enjoy watching the news tonight as today had been a total success. He had managed to completely avoid ANY contact with V's henchmen even with that bounty on his head.
"Those idiots thought I'd never be stupid enough to go outside in broad daylight" He thought to himself smiling, "I cost that stupid goon thousands and he can't even find me in his own backyard!"

(Seems to be a good point to end on)
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Zard : TR Noir 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 86299

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down