[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A series of descriptions

Go down

A series of descriptions Empty A series of descriptions

Post by Aeonarial Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 pm

I am just honing my descriptive skills I'll have a topic for some CC on it in the discussion zone.

He stood there flexing his fingers, blood dripping from talon-like nails. His eyes were glowing red with no sign of a pupil. His muscles rippled as he flexed them, and his teeth were bared in a barbaric snarl. He lifted his right arm and pointed at the one who dared defy him and uttered three words, his voice echoing in the dark corridor, "You....shall....die". Before the last word was past his lips the other figure, once hidden in shadows, stepped forward into the light. She was a frail woman, but muscles like steel flexed in response as she held her head high in defiance. Her copper hair, tied up in a braid hung down her back and a dagger was held in her right hand. The words she spoke in response dripped with venom and hatred, "You hurt her! You do not deserve to have her! I hate you like I hate the rest of your......kind."
The man moved quickly at this retort and, faster than the eye could see grabbed her by the throat and picked her up easily a blood red aura pulsating around his body now. "You will die for your insolence, girl! I love her with all my heart, and nothing anyone says can change that! And don't you DARE try to take her from me or turn her against me, for if you do you will feel a wrath like no other." Saying this he dropped her to the ground, none too gently and turned around. When the girl looked up the man was gone, as if dissipated into thin air.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : A series of descriptions 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11411

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum