[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maturity on the Forum

5 posters

Go down

Maturity on the Forum Empty Maturity on the Forum

Post by Mrsebi Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:32 am

So there always seems to be some form of drama on the forum, whether its due to DigDog and Pere kicking everyone out of Haven and Hearth, Karien wanting to murder us all in cold blood. The admins changing everybodies name or what other form of trouble we can cook up. This to me seems to be going a little far.
Now before you say: ''Sebi, thats a load of fritata, you are just as immature as anyone else here'' Allow me to rebuke.
I actually CAN better: you see, anyone that spends time with me NORMALLY can testify that I am quite a pleasant person. However; its time to face the facts. I just act like this because you all do.
This clan honestly is full of trolls, we get posts like this, we get mods banning others for fun. We get people having their names changed to imply femininity, as well as their avatars and titles changed randomly.
I am acting no less mature than the rest of this clan: while we do have some members that try to have some normal fun in this forum (Crystal, Juliana, Winnie, Weena and Hunter to some extent, etc) Most of you have the maturity of five year olds.
Seriously, I could say boobies right now and most of you would giggle.
Seriously.
Boobies.
See?
While being a Romanian (and we are rather crude) I can appreciate a good deal of acting like little kids: but c'mon guys! this needs to stop. This is the main reason we keep losing members, not because the signature game that we used to play is now full of retards (sorry, thats the only word that works to describe them) and little kids. not because we need more cons or because of whatever else.
Its because of this.
This forum is like 4Chan, but nobody has any incentive to join it due to an already low member count.
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Zard : Maturity on the Forum Pinkxs
Number of posts : 2166
User Points : 74957

Back to top Go down

Maturity on the Forum Empty Re: Maturity on the Forum

Post by Mrsebi Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 am

I also formally request that my name be restored, that Flaw stops banning me from the chatbox for fun, and that Juli gets on Facebook.
Thank you.
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Zard : Maturity on the Forum Pinkxs
Number of posts : 2166
User Points : 74957

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 am

Juli is on Facebook and wondering where you are, Mr. Sebi. And I have to say... I applaud the thought of someone FINALLY pointing out that this has gotten well out of hand. Perhaps this place could stand a bit of cleaning up. Not losing our signature playfulness... just the reinstatement of respect.

Come to think of it, why on earth are people's names being changed? It's harder to tell who's whom.
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163935

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 am

I respect Xusha a large amount and frankly all the mods are held in high esteem by me due to their ability to be mature. I fear Pere though. Ya know cause he's Pere.
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Zard : Maturity on the Forum 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 86299

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 am

Just going to throw in my opinion here.

While I agree that the majority of mods here are always seeking a good laugh and playing little jokes, that's part of what TR has always been.

The real immaturity here, at least from my view point, is the members who are taking it to heart and getting defensive, rude and downright childish.

Also, I'd like to point out that I honestly believe the majority of the drama being cooked up recently is all thanks to two individuals (who's names won't be said, but they know who they are).

And Sebi, don't act like you weren't banned for a reason. It was well deserved and you know it.

Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Maturity on the Forum Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228786

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 am

I'm failing to see what trolling has been done recently besides changing usernames. (And even then, I think it's pretty easy to spot the similarity between Patrick Star and guardianpatrick/ MrSebi and Mrs ebi).

I actually CAN better: you see, anyone that spends time with me NORMALLY can testify that I am quite a pleasant person. However; its time to face the facts. I just act like this because you all do.

You're not going to win this argument with anyone who has been in TR for over 6 months due to you asked Moderator x to do action y to a horse's member.

Anyway, I fail to see what trolling has been done that has prevented members to join TR. Trolling is defined as online harassment with a negative intent. I don't see any of this in TR. Could someone tell me what Sebi is referring to?
V
V
agina

Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237728

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 am

Flaw's Mustache wrote:I'm failing to see what trolling has been done recently besides changing usernames. (And even then, I think it's pretty easy to spot the similarity between Patrick Star and guardianpatrick/ MrSebi and Mrs ebi).

You're not going to win this argument with anyone who has been in TR for over 6 months due to you asked Moderator x to do action y to a horse's member.

Anyway, I fail to see what trolling has been done that has prevented members to join TR. Trolling is defined as online harassment with a negative intent. I don't see any of this in TR. Could someone tell me what Sebi is referring to?

The only thing I could see someone possibly taking for trolling is the childish ways two individuals on the forums have been acting lately.
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Maturity on the Forum Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228786

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 am

Alright, well I'm going to lock this topic. If anyone wants to report any serious trolling they've seen recently, feel free to PM me.

Keep in mind while I'm against the harmful trolling that Sebi is supposedly referring to, there's a certain element of playfulness that is unique to TR and I don't plan on extinguishing it. If you want a brick and mortar forum, the AEFs await you.
V
V
agina

Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237728

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down