[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[TR - The Game] Job Application

2 posters

Go down

[TR - The Game] Job Application Empty [TR - The Game] Job Application

Post by Caeel Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 am

Ok, so right now this is what I'm looking for in this 7-8 (wo)man team.

Artist-
Description: You will work on backgrounds and characters and all that stuff.
Notes: I would like you to be competent with the art style. So look around and Nel's style and if you would like to practice on the character, here is a template [TR - The Game] Job Application 8-bit_11. We are using photoshop for this, use 2 pixel pencil because I scaled the actual template up from the original to cut off the last few steps on the tutorial, but be careful, you may end up with quarter squares, which you do not want.

Story Writer-
Description: We want original story ideas for this, but other than that, this is pretty straight forward.
Notes: As mentioned above, we want original stories for the game. You will be asked to actually do more than write however, you might perhaps be asked to explain a scene layout (ie: where everything is in during a cutscene). It is important that the artists and writers work together. Remember that you are not writing a book here though.

Flash-
Descrition: Ahh yes, Flash. Someone's got to program this baby. You'll be taking everything from the above two jobs and making a game out of it.
Notes: If one person is not enough, then I will try my best to get help for you.

I would like something like:
3x Artist - Pretty intensive
2x Writer - Obvious
1x Flash - If more needed then more will be acquired

Application Process-

If you would like to apply, please use the following template.

Code:

Job: [Job you want].
Example: [Provide an example of the content you wish to work on. Please note that if you have no example then your application will be automatically rejected].
Notes: [Anything you want us to know. IE: When you can work, commitments, etc. Do use a non-standard program? That sort of stuff.]

Note that while each position is specific, if you are accepted, then you will be able to contribute in fields that you were not assigned to do. But do not just say your a writer while all of the artist positions are filled up if you mainly work in the art area.
Caeel
Caeel
LuvaBoy
LuvaBoy

Zard : [TR - The Game] Job Application Shadowq
Number of posts : 1503
User Points : 505751

Back to top Go down

[TR - The Game] Job Application Empty Re: [TR - The Game] Job Application

Post by Payton Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 am

Job: Writer.
Example: I can work on cutscenes and basically all storyboard(I assume this is what you mean).
Notes: I can usually on most week days(3 p.m.-11 p.m. central time), I can work off of my laptop when I am out of town, and I used to write small stories and read them to people when I was smaller and was in English Honors so grammer is no problem. I also work well with people and have a visual mind so I can envision something and then describe it.
Payton
Payton
RedStarPirate

Number of posts : 470
User Points : 22539

Back to top Go down