[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Adventures of Praxia! (Collaborative Fiction)

Go down

The Adventures of Praxia! (Collaborative Fiction) Empty The Adventures of Praxia! (Collaborative Fiction)

Post by Cial Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:10 am

INTRO:
It has been a common theory in every realm and universe of all existence, that there must be more around them they could not observe, could not touch, could not sense, and yet, still existed. Somew*here, things were different, as if a man had never died or a coin had flipped another way, what would happen? These became thought of as parallel universes, and they were all cared for by one very large omniscient being, who saw all and heard every cry and every praise and every insult said. And among these universes, only one was known by only
the overseer of all realms.

Praxia.
Praxia!

The beautiful, the extravagant Praxia!

The mysterious, amazing, astounding and magnificent Praxia!

It was the most prized creation of the being. So confounding and confusing, yet mysteriously beautiful. The ground itself moved and changed by will of the mind, and it could create a world as wild as you’d ever imagine.

And yet, the creator let it sit, untouched by the paws of a creature, for all of time. Until the day of great ending. Praxia, is, of course, where this story begins. Praxia, is the place where the most unlikely heroes began new lives, forged new adventures, and saved all time itself. And as all stories begin, they had no idea what was to come.

ABOUT THIS RP:

RULES:
1.No godmodding. Seriously.
2. No random kills. Consult an admin (me or Pere) if you want to attack someone.
3. Have fun, don’t get too of track and don’t take this too seriously.

CHARACTERS:
Characters can literally be any version of yourself you want to be. If your version of your character is from a lollicon (don’t google that kids!) world, and you want to play as a 12 year old girl, knock yourself out. You can have as many versions of yourself that you want, but try to keep them in line and don’t have l+ik---+3
e dozens of characters.

PLOT:
There is no real “plot” so just do what you want to do for now. Try to follow along with a particular path though. If the rest of the group goes fighting a dragon and you decide to start going for a walk in the woods to get mauled by a tiger, that’s no fun to read.

First Post – King Cial
I woke up this morning lying face first in dirt. As I came to, and stood up to see if the queen had kicked me out of my castle after too many TR-ales with the jester, yet again. The scene I saw around me proved otherwise. It was as if I was on top of a small island, and all around me was a clear blue sky with the sun above my head.
I became aware that there in fact was no water around me, and the edge of the land had dropped off into an endless void. This puzzled me. There is always something below you, even if you can’t see it, but it seemed as if in this place, there was not. I opened my coin bag, and dropped a single gold coin off the edge of the island. A few moments later, when I did not see it’s glimmer anymore, something hit me on the back of my head, sending me tumbling into the abyss.

I feared for my life, naturally, but when I closed my eyes, I felt myself hit the ground again. I opened my eyes. The island was now beneath me again, and I returned to the place I had fallen from where I could see a glimmering object in the grass. My coin! A most pecucliar place indeed. When I had turned again, I saw a large structure on another island near mine, which must have just appeared behind me as if by magic. Although faintly, I remembered this place, but from where? When I had gotten closer, and the sun disappeared behind the looming structure, I saw it, my castle.

I had not time to look inside when I heard a noise from behind me. I unsheathed my pistol and turned around to see a swirling blue light, and the sound of someone yelling, as if they were falling.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : The Adventures of Praxia! (Collaborative Fiction) 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142326

Back to top Go down