[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

End of the (AQ)World ARP

+2
pk494
Flaw of Insanity
6 posters

Go down

End of the (AQ)World ARP Empty End of the (AQ)World ARP

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 am

***Comment***
Heres the first portion, I'm starting my next post in 4 days, so if you want to post I suggest you do.
***End***

~Yulgars Inn~
As the Regulars laughed at the memories that had come upon them in the past few months that had befallen them. Vamparagon, the founder of the guild, was sitting on a large table having a feast with many of the regulars. These included Demidragonx, Ryzaa, Pooks, Flaw of Insanity, Kaotic, Ragegamer and many more, but all that mattered was who was buying the next round of drinks.
To determine who would have to waste the 100 gold on buying a drink for everybody, was through a simple game of cards. Three rounds were to be played, in each one they each gambled using small pieces of clay. The loser's clay is divided up between the others. The person with the least amount of clay at the end loses. Very simple.
The loser of the last round, Kaotic, was very pleased not to be part of the betting, as when he lost more people came in, so he was stuck paying for extra as well. Around a table sat Vamp, Flaw, Demi, Rage and Ryzaa in a epic competition of wit and skill. Most pieces of clay belonged to Demi, but everyone else was tied.
"So," Vamp said with a all-to-keen tone in his voice, "Who's paying for this next round?" Everyone looked around nervously, each of them eager to be receiving their drinks for free, Flaw smirked and said, "Well, I'm not going to lose, so...." Flaw placed all his clay in the centre, all of them looked at him in amazement. "Heh, if Flaw's stupid enough to make a daring move like that, I'll put three quarters in." Rage laughed. Everyone else eager not to waste it all in case of luck, place in the same as Rage.
"Well? We all done? Gentlemen, turn over your cards."
Vamp showed his impressive hand, three of a kind, Rage had a straight flush, Ryzaa had a pair of twos, not a very good hand, he is sure to have to pay now, Flaw had an impressive flush, whilst Demi held a three of a kind.
Everyone looked at Ryzaa, with a knowing look on their faces. Ryzaa sighed, "Fine, same as usual for all?" A cheer was raised amongst the Regulars, another round of lemon bitters for all. Life couldn't be sweeter...

~Outside Battleon~
A group hurried towards the town, one of their companions holding his arm in pain, screaming as they came further and further to the town, a large bit mark on his forearm...

~Yulgars Inn~
Another round of drinks for all, everybody cheering, it was quite surprising how they all fit into the small inn. The world seemed to be in need of heros, and even heros need a break right? Well, these lot do. It all seemed sweet, just going to a graveyard or bandit camp and being the hero, and at the end of the day, getting a large drink from one of the many choices at the inn. Too bad all good things don't last forever...

~Battleon Medical Centre~
Miya was a local girl from Battleon, who desired to be a healer. It was a late shift, and she was itching to get home for a nice warm dinner. When she was called in, for a bite case, she knew it would be same old routine, check for Lycanthrope, patch it up, then leave them on there way, this was different.
The man was clutching his arm and screaming in pain, some blood still pouring out a bit. She asked his companions to rest him on a bed, she checked for sighs of Lycanthrope, although there was none, there was something infected there. She checked the mans conditions, he was dying, and quickly. She used some healing magic on him, but it was too late. Miya checked the bite, it wasn't very big, it looked more human than beast, but it had taken a chunk out of the skin, although it wouldn't do an harm, it could have been open to infection, she sighed and turned away. It wasn't the first patient lost, although, it was the first patient to come alive again and pounce on her.
She struggled with her assailant, many of the companions tried stabbing it in the back, it just kept going, finally, it over-powered her. The blood curling shrieks echoed through the town, they were those of Miya, and the recently dead's companions...

Last edited by Flaw of Insanity on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : End of the (AQ)World ARP 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228017

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

End of the (AQ)World ARP Empty Re: End of the (AQ)World ARP

Post by pk494 Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:41 am

*puts on paladin armor*
Bring it.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5849

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 am

What is this topic about exactly? o.O

~Insane Artist~
Its a RP I've started, I'm just about to finish writing it, so soon you'll know, how'd you like ot be the main villain?

I don't mind...guess i'll just have to see about getting approved so I can add to it from time if not being done for me...

Last edited by Lord Zombie on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Number of posts : 235
User Points : -94435

http://www.estiah.com/user/register/index/id/40220

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 am

*Draws sword*
So, you think you can end the world...be prepared lord zombie. I will make you undead....Redead. Hope you get the reference.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5849

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Bags been a kaos lord (like one loking like drakath?) Can i? Pleaaassseee?
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : End of the (AQ)World ARP Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36588

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 pm

PK stepped through the door to the inn, he walked straight to Vamp, "The usual, please Ry" he said as he strided past. "Great.. is it that obvious I lost?!" "Yes. But you are not my concern right now." he said as he continued his walk across to Vamp.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't talk down to me like that PK.." Ryzaa muttered to himself.

"Vamp! You must come quickly! The mission failed, LiZ got bitten , I'm sorry"

Vamp looked horrified.
"Well..."
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453915

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 am

I'snt this MY idea?

~Insane Artist~
I came up with the idea for it whilst in english class a few days ago, from there I started a poll and it ended up as it is now, I'm going to post in the next 2 days, so can you stay away from the medical centre if your going to post? I have a very good idea and if you get the reference you get a prize.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : End of the (AQ)World ARP Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387725

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:00 pm

***Comment***
Part 2 :D
If you get the reference of where I got the idea of zombie Miya I give you a prize.
***End***

~Yulgars Inn~
Vamp sighed, with a concerned look on his face, he said, "Call a meeting, I want all higher ranking Regulars in the conference room ASAP, I also want you there as well." Pk looked at Vamp with a curtain concern on his face, like something was worse than we thought.

Miya always though death was...well...different. After being overpowered by LiZ, she blacked out, she feared the worst, death. But thats when something clicked. If she WAS dead, she wouldn't feel anything. But the harsh reality was worse than that. After waking up, she looked in horror to what had befallen her. Many of her colleges were brutally murdered before her eyes. Her first reaction was simple, to calm down. She was not trained for war, but in case of an invasion she was to block out the dead bodies. She almost had it, but when she looked at her hands, she was in shock, and the dead bodies seemed to hit home. Blood was all over her hands, her FRIENDS blood. It was everywhere, all in her fingernails, all over her cloths, then something else just clicked. What if I killed them? The thought shivered through her head. A small tear was brought to her eye, followed by weeping.

~Regulars Conference room~
Vamp called all higher ranking Regulars into the circle room, with the special Regulars Table in the centre, with many chairs surrounding it. In these chairs sat Vamp, Demi, Flaw, Ryzaa, Pooks and Rage, plus Pk at the end. "Alright, maybe your wondering why I called you here at this moment?" Flaw raised his hand, "Are we getting new chairs yet?" Vamp glared at him, "Maybe...but we have more concerning matters at hand." Flaw pulled his spiky red hair up into his mohawk, "There's always a more concerning matter at hand..." Everybody rolled their eyes. Vamp continued, "Recently, I sent Pk, LiZ and many others on a quest of grave importance, a new threat has emerged from the very place we thought was destroyed. Many a era ago, the Shadow Scythe were more powerful than any force in Lore, somehow they were destroyed." Everybody listened in, even Flaw managed to listen in, even with his short attention spa...HEY I LOVE THIS SONG!
"They had a secret weapon, a 'Virus' if you will, may have been the first use of undead magic seen. None the less, it hardly had progressed. The undead attacked all and because of their infectious nature, it was hard to eliminate." Rage raised his hand in a schoolboy like fashion and asked, "Well if they managed to destroy it then what's the problem?" Vamp nodded and continued his explanation whilst answering Rage's question. "Though all physical evidence of it ceased to exist, the magical area still lingered in small mana pockets, which were broken in the town of Willow Creek. Which is why we sent Pk and LiZ and insisted, that no-one, under any circumstances, should get bitten..."

Miya, still weeping, was awoken to the sound of adventurers, who tried the heroic act. It was no use, she wanted to yell, they're all dead. But these people were out for money, she could here them bragging about what riches they would receive for saving the hospital. They came around and saw her weeping, one of them approached, asking if she was alright. Miya just hissed, she wanted to be left alone. The adventurer touch her shoulder gently, he must not have got the message. What did make him get what was happening was when Miya, in a full fit of rage, that she was not to be left alone, turned around and screamed. Her face, soaked in blood and other things, her eyes glowing yellow in a evil fashion, and claws growing out her hands. The adventurer screamed, which was the last sound to escape his mouth after Miya ripped him to pieces.

~Regulars Conference room~
Pk gulped as he realized what he had done. Vamp stared at Pk, "What did you do after LiZ was bitten?" Pk, sighed and began his explanation, "Well, we got rid of the threat in Willow Creek, but LiZ was bitten, we didn't know of what we had done, we just thought that it was some sort of magic making him die faster. So we took him to the medical centre..." His voice trailed off as screams echoed across town. Vamp leaned back in his chair. "So, it has happened...."
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:38 am

Winnie(Me) wrote:I have an idea! its about how AQWorlds is ending!

.................. still.... if this WAS going to be an RP then i'd like to take a part of it.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:40 am

***Comment***
Part 3 of the intro, I'm introducing more characters, PM me if you want in.
***End***

~Yulgars Inn~
Vamp and the rest of his group stormed downstairs, looking around for the guards that sat by. Kaotic was a Kaos guard, a form of chaos that chose the winning side, of course, the winning side was neutral, so here he is. Flaw whistled over to Kao, Kao ordered a guard to hold his post at the door and approached Flaw. "What was that screaming?" He asked, concerned for his and others safety. Flaw shook his head, "Listen, I need you to get as many people in here as possible, citizens and other unarmed people in the cellar, with as many armed people inside and just outside doors and windows. Is that understood?" Kaotic Raised an eyebrow, "Is this some kind of evacuation? Gathering?" Flaw started to turn away, "No, survival..." Kaotic's eyes widened, this was not good.

Vamp called a group of 5 Regulars, the of the best. Ryzaa leading the group, with Caeel, Lucy, Flaw and Pk following. "Right, I need you to go and try exterminate as many of these... Things... As possible. I'd say start at the Medical Centre, I think we had some Regs posted there." Vamp sounded certain of help there, but from what they had heard, they would be lucky to find anything left over. As a large group of people started hurrying through the door and into the cellar, Ryzaa and his team left through the back entrance, hoping for the best.

Miya has happy with her work, she suddenly wished she was this powerful when she was, well, alive. The adventurers who dared disturb her were in pieces everywhere. She was glad to be left alone. She heard a small scuffle, but ignored it, she guessed it would leave her alone. She went back to her corner and rested, a sharp pain stopped her from leaning back. She turned and noticed a dagger piercing the skin where her heart should be. She pulled it out painfully, a small squirt of blood splattered the wall, but not enough to be a risk. But when she tried to heal using magic, nothing happened. All magic had been drained from her... It must have been replaced by what had her killing all these people, it was unlikely, but she shrugged it off, most of the pain was gone anyway.

~Battleon~
The group did not expect to see what was unfolding before their eyes. People were still running away from friends and family who had turned, they knew nothing of what was happening. What if one of them is bitten and goes into Yulgars? Seemed to float through all their heads, but then needed to stay on track. They charged many of the turned citizens towards the medical centre. By the time they reached there, it seemed as if they killed the whole town.

The five regulars stood on top of the building, having seen climbing was the best idea for entry, as it was also a good place to retreat to, as the infected seemed to not be able to unlock doors. They approach each hall with caution, knowing what might be around the next corner ready to pounce. As they came around one corner, Flaw signaled the all clear, another sigh for 'Survivor' they all approached the hall, to see a young woman, lying back in a sleep like condition, as they approached, a whisper nearly made them jump out of their heavy clad armor, "I wouldn't do that if I were you!" They turned and sighed with relief. "Winnie?!" Lucy loudly whispered. Winnie signaled the group to come into a room. It was untouched by blood and other things they had found. Winnie called in the group, "So, what's happened?"
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Im so sorry Flaw, i must help out, it's just, i don;t know what to write >:O Ill help out asap
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : End of the (AQ)World ARP Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36588

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm

***Comment***
Okay so far I'm the only one posting, so I'll post tomorrow or if not then then later but after that I'm leaving it to someone else.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 am

Flaw, that is becuase you have dominated the roleplay in a powerful way and are excluding others.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down