[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more?

+16
rouge of shadows
rebeliecka
Drudon
Pooks
Earthx
BBZERO
The fool
Alderos
V
Nori the Healer
Winnie
Kaotic
Rage
Lucy
vorn
Light Of Judgement
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Empty Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more?

Post by Light Of Judgement Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:43 am

In honor of him... this message with be in dark red

Sych just gave me his account and pass for all AE games. And while I promised I wouldn't say a thing, you guys should know this. After a trip to a hospital a while back, he has a some-what set date of death. Unless someone up there loves him, he could be dead in around a month. This is just to let you know his current situation, and if in a while you see "Secret Sych" on it could be me and not him. Thank you for your time. Wish for the best guys. And please try to not make this into a bigger situation than it needs to be. Keep it between yourselves.
Light Of Judgement

Number of posts : 37
User Points : 5707

Back to top Go down

Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Empty Re: Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more?

Post by vorn Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 am

my prayers are with him
vorn
vorn

Number of posts : 143
User Points : 6107
Location : the nightmares of those who enjoy Taylor Swift songs and Jonas Brothers albums...

Back to top Go down

Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Empty Re: Secret Sych... Is Secret Sych no more?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:50 am

:( He will be greatly missed. My prayers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Empty Re: Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more?

Post by Lucy Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 pm

bye sych..
Lucy
Lucy
Bunny Barber

Number of posts : 147
User Points : 6120

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Bye Sych...
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220244

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm

I will pray to God, would his real name be necessary? If so, please post
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36594

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:38 pm

No, not really.

Whenever I pray for people I don't know, I just assume god knows whom becuase god knows everything.

Without Sych, I'd be getting stright D's.
He came up with the regulars idea, and before the regulars I basically was getting stright d's. It inspired me to do better becuase I had friends that cared about me and I thought I should do better... for them. So I moved out of the special program I was in and just toughed it out. People tease me a lot, but the regulars is this safe hevan I can go to for awhile where people love me. And now here I am, getting good grades, and even tougher than before. Without sych, I don't know where I'd be.

Sych, real name or not, you are in my prayrs soo much you don't know.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387731

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Nori the Healer Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 pm

my prayers r with him :(
Nori the Healer
Nori the Healer

Number of posts : 73
User Points : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:18 am

Alas, Sych... My prayers are with you.
V
V
agina

Zard : Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237738

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:53 am

sych i didnt know you that well but i will pray for you anyways. Bye...
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Zard : Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Rustys
Number of posts : 646
User Points : 15263

Back to top Go down

Post by The fool Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 am

Oh man.... I never really saw him much, but i can remember when i first met Sych it was back in beta and even though im sure he doesn't remember me I will always remember him as that pirate guy who said random but hilarious things.

My prayers are with you Sych.
The fool
The fool

Number of posts : 93
User Points : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:31 pm

...heh good thing he joined a guild like ours Rolling Eyes

im not really a religious person but...i WILL throw him in there when i do

See ya when i do Crying or Very sad
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Number of posts : 166
User Points : 6576

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthx Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:40 am

wow winnie thats deep

lol i liked to be around sych even when he was negative evem though he wasnt all that nice to me he was one of my favorite ppl in the guild.....i know i like to joke a lot but death isnt anything to joke about. all the ppl effected by it and changes it makes every one go through. I know what its like to lose a good freind....so if you are praying for him then also pray for his friends and family.
Earthx
Earthx

Number of posts : 384
User Points : 6403

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Of Judgement Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:47 am

Earthx wrote:wow winnie thats deep

lol i liked to be around sych even when he was negative evem though he wasnt all that nice to me he was one of my favorite ppl in the guild.....i know i like to joke a lot but death isnt anything to joke about. all the ppl effected by it and changes it makes every one go through. I know what its like to lose a good freind....so if you are praying for him then also pray for his friends and family.

Well actually... His family basically wants him dead, and he really doesn't have friends... off of the internet. So yeah. But still... Hope for the best!
Light Of Judgement

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthx Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:29 am

ok u just bummed me out....

what about you do you know him in RL or did he just tell youSecret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Sychav10
HOPE THE BEST

Last edited by Earthx on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add a question)
Earthx
Earthx

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 am

I don't care if he doesn't have friends. I don't care if his family hates him. I want him to be here, still.

My head hurts.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Secret Sych... is Secret Sych no more? Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387731

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooks Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:37 am

Sych we love you and our best wishes and prayers go with you wherever you go... I was there for the conversation and I have to say...it sounded like he was more in a suicide mentality than a "the doctor gave me X time to live". He even mentioned killing himself that day when he was giving out his account info... Prayers and people who care are what he needs now.
Pooks
Pooks
Head Moderator? (Heads Moderate Here)

Number of posts : 142
User Points : 5911

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Of Judgement Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 am

Yeah, I see him around in rl once in a great while. He doesn't think of me as a friend, nor do I. But he knows I play, so I'm a way to get rid of his account. Well, hope for the best!
Light Of Judgement

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthx Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 am

i wonder if AE would do a funeral.....

i know it seems weird but most of us no him only on-line
Earthx
Earthx

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Of Judgement Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 am

Uh, NO!!!!!! Nothing big or nothing fancy. If he does die, he'll haunt me forever. Just keep it to yourselves! And... Hope for the best!!!!!
Light Of Judgement

Back to top Go down

Post by Drudon Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:52 am

Sych, your anti-self has you in his prayers...
Drudon
The AntiSych

Number of posts : 6
User Points : 5670

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeliecka Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:00 am

Sych, If you read this know that you are cared for and loved in spite of your efforts to not be my friend:)I will pray for you to have peace and love and all that is good in this world while you are here. There will always be a spot for you on my friends list until I see you again. May God's hands comfort you when we cant.
With love, Rebecca
rebeliecka
rebeliecka

Number of posts : 30
User Points : 5901

http://www.specializedstove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Of Judgement Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:01 am

If what I'm told is true, he has a bit over a week for a miracle to take place. Or, at least, he said a bit over a week =\ The sad part is how he insists that he's greatly happy that he will die. I'd like to say "Hope for the best" but what will it change in the end? I'm speaking reality here. Hope does not work most of the time. Well, I might as well. Hope for the best. Really REALLY do.
Light Of Judgement

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:11 am

Well, that's a bit pessimistic to state, light. After all, many members really do care what happens to their friends.

I wish Sych the best, and hope he receives whatever end he desires out of this, for the better or worse. I am still sorry for before, but I thank him for forgiving me.

Here's a quote that I can believe in, and I hope it holds some relevance in this topic:
Hogfather (2006) wrote: Death: Humans need fantasy to *be* human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
Susan: With tooth fairies? Hogfathers?
Death: Yes. As practice, you have to start out learning to believe the little lies.
Susan: So we can believe the big ones?
Death: Yes. Justice, mercy, duty. That sort of thing.
Susan: They're not the same at all.
Death: You think so? Then take the universe and grind it down to the finest powder, and sieve it through the finest sieve, and then show me one atom of justice, one molecule of mercy. And yet, you try to act as if there is some ideal order in the world. As if there is some, some rightness in the universe, by which it may be judged.
Susan: But people have got to believe that, or what's the point?
Death: You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220244

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthx Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 pm

there are worse ways to die

it could be more painful
it could be more violent
it could have been in a murder
it may have even ended up as suicide

but it is a timed death to were he is likely to die asleep

(it could have been getting hit by a drunk driver while getting of a bus to go home :(...)
Earthx
Earthx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next