[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Youkai High

+2
DemidragonX
Katherine
6 posters

Go down

Youkai High Empty Youkai High

Post by Katherine Thu May 07, 2009 6:50 pm

This is based on the Manga series, Rosario+Vampire. It somewhat is more or less happening in a Alt version of the manga. You do not need knowledge of the Manga nor the Anime to RP in this, Just some common sense not to post one-liners and Mini-posts. Do note I might add in a special arc or something later... Something that deals with my current Fandom...

Here are the rules-

No dumb abilities- i.e. bring people back from the dead and turn them into invincible rock golems.

umm... if you don't plan on being online for more that 48 hours to PM me.

I would prefer if you didn’t control other NPC characters ridiculously.

Be creative with your race, but don’t be childish. Give details if needed.

No psychic abilities… unless PMed and allowed beforehand.

Romance is fine, but no blatant X-rated stuff. (Implied is fine but don't you dare go too far.)

Control over the outcome of battles will be given to the combatants, the stats are a guideline, but 1) DO NOT be ridiculous (I will have final say in any stupidity.) and 2) Stats will decide who has an advantage in a specific area.

Stats are as follows- Characters get 400 points to spend('cept Teachers,They get an extra 100 and for special chars(or the main chars),they get...well...I need their race before giving them points...); fighting will give more points to spend. (No bullying other people or starting fights for no reason.)

Stamina: No limit; Need I explain
Strength: 1-250; affects the injury to opponent during attack
Accuracy: 1-250; affects chance to hit opponent
Speed: 1- 250; affects… speed. (Dodge, evasion, running)
(Moka is 200 across the board, Tsukune is 50 across the board)
A difference of 100 or more points is an automatic hit/miss.

Layout for application:

Name:
Race:(PM me)
Age: Reasonable; nothing younger than Yukari (and no 55-year old flunkies.).
Appearance: Would like image as well, if possible.
True Form appearance: (PM me with link to picture or describe it.)
Weapons: (delete if not applicable)
Personality:
Bio:
Classes: what classes are you taking and I reserve the right to change your classes if you you post anything stupid in that class or if there is no such class.
Strength:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Stamina:

Current Members: 3

Name: Demi Xtrevius

Appearance:

Eyes: Demi’s eyes are dark red with a faint glow. The pupils of his eyes are 3 inches in diameter.

Arms: Demi’s arms are coated with dark red fur. His triceps are encrusted with 2 inch spikes. Four black and white runes are layered on Demi’s forearms.

Body: Demi’s body is coated with dark red fur -- striped black markings are on his back.

Legs: Also covered in dark red fur, Demi’s knees sport dark gray armored knee pads. His feet are darker in appearance. Black stripes are positioned horizontally on Demi’s feet, 7 inch talons sprout out the end of his toes.

Hair: Black, medium-long with red and blue highlights. Usually spiked and sometimes let down.

Body Build: Medium build. Strong longs built for speed and strength.

Skin: Dark gray, arms and legs are slightly darker than rest of his body.

Voice: Normal tone, talks at a normal rate most of the time. Has no accent

Wings: Occasionally sprouts black dragon wings when feeling in a dreadful mood or when in extreme situations.

Weapons: Summons an enchanted dark katana using his ‘Chi’. Has two throwing daggers hidden near his waist and a sheathed scythe.

Clothing: Refer to his post...

Personality: Normally friendly and obeys rules, but can be offensive in life-threatening situations.

Bio: Can be found smiling when around his friends, but can be vicious if he is confronted or feels unsafe.

Dislikes: Troublesome people
Classes: Mandatory classes/Fine arts

Stamina: 200
Strength: 75
Accuracy: 50
Speed: 75

Name: Ryzaa Valhalla
Appearance:
Eyes: Dark blue that glisten in the moonlight.
Arms: Look weak, but are a lot stonger than they look.
Legs: Powerful.
Skin: Farely Pale.
Body Build: Medium build, tall, thin but fit, very agile.
Voice: Sort of hissing tone, normal speed talker, think Australian accent.
Hair: Jet black, shortish, down over his eyes.
Clothing: Long black leather jacket, dark jeans, plain white T-shirt with demonic symbol (black), ruined shoes.
Weapons: 'Fists of Fire', Demonic Blade that he can summon (sort of shape as the Champion Hydra Blade, black with red runes then a dark blue effect with the blade's edge on fire)
Personality: Depends on his mood, varies on the situation, normally friendly, do not get on his bad side. He is a rulebreaker, and at the same time top of his class, 'too smart to care'.
Bio: Born in Hell, found himself in Australia, never thought he fit in and is now in this HighSchool.
Likes: Sleep, Food, Black, doesn't mind Animals, Swordplay, contact sports.
Dislikes: People that doubt him.
Classes: *anywhere he can cause trouble*
Strength: 85
Speed: 150
Accuracy: 65
Stamina: 100

Name: Fectueux Folel (French Translation "Flawed and "Insanity")

Appearance:
Flannel Shirt (like lumber-jack t-shirts, the checkers and whatnot) worn as a jacket over a Skull Shirt.
Worn jeans with frayed bottom.
REALLY worn white sneakers.

Build: Skinny, tall, palish skin. Dark Brown Hair and Brown eyes.

Weapons: "Bone" Metal Pistol/Rifle (pictures I'll send soon, but I'm just having to finish them) and Dai-achi Katana.

Personality: Quiet, lazy, sleepy and quick-witted.

Bio: Born in France (hint the name :p) but raised in NZ until recently where twas moved to this college ^_^

Dislikes: Being called "Frenchie".

Classes: Computer Art, I.T., Drama, English (duh) and w/e else you want to put me in.

Strength: 60
Speed: 140
Accuracy: 100

Teachers: 1 (I'm not considered as Teacher since I don't teach, I'll just take care of the school by pretending to be a student there.)

Name: 'Kitty' Pryde
Race: (Way to long to list here...)
Appearance: Eyes: Cat like(when Feral or in Battle Kitty form), reddish black( or Blackish Red)...used to be Aquamarine(she is a fallen vampiric angel...Went Dark Willow/Phoenix once or twice due to anger/rage/hatred.)
Hair: Long, Light/Slivery Purple hair. Is usually let down.
Body Build: Lean, Built for speed, Her strength is, more or less, magical.
Skin: Normal: Fair Slightly Pale.
Voice: Normal tone, usually fast talking, slightly Southern Accent with a Hint of Mewls, Mews and meows in her speech.
Neko: Fur color/colour: White with faint light blue tint. (if you meet her when she is a Neko(Cat Girl) or in Battle Kitten form.)
Wing Feathers: Grey, May change to Black or white sometimes even Blood Red according to her feelings and emotions. Wings are usually kept hidden as she shifts them away to hid her identity.
Weapons: bloody daggers(and other blades) that are formed from her bones and torn/ripped out and normally thrown. And her other weapons...and ablities...(Can be found in the AEF RPA Bios section, Look for Psylocke there. Ignore the Bio there.)
Personality: Wild(as in don't care about rules sometimes.) and free Sprited, does whatever she wants type. Tends to use her cuteness to get whatever she wants. Normally nice and friendly if she is your friend but against enemies, She becomes a beast.
Bio:Hidden to all but her true friends. (Eh... Kind of Private... The real profile and not the one I did for the AEF.)
Likes: Lollipops, Nekos, Kittens, Furry(Fuwwy) stuff and animals, More but not usually seen nor told
Dislikes:(''')
Classes: Assistant chairgirl
Strength: 200 (INF)
Speed: 200 (INF)
Accuracy: 200 (INF)
Stamina:200 (INF)
(Note: I'm RPMaster or something... I have to be able to stop random fighting and the such. In original version, Her stats are NaN...Or more like, INF. I'll use INF when I need to do so, like punting some GodModders and other people who act silly out or stopping nosensical fights. For ablities and such, look at her Bio there.)

Fights: The way you fight is just like how you normally RP but to make it more fun we use stats. Now “the stats are only guide lines” that can’t be stressed enough.
For e.g.:
Daemon:
Strength: 120
Speed: 80

Ken Nash:
Strength: 50
Speed: 250
Stamina: 50

Say Daemon throws ice shards at Ken Nash. He can't say he hit because Nash has 180+ more speed than D-man does, that would be cheap "hence the guide lines" but just as well Nash can't say that he runs up to D-man and kills him in one hit because of his 50 strength.
At times when one player thinks that the others move is to “out there” All the moves will be governed by the GM and there will be no arguing towards the matter

Daemon
VS.
Nash

D: Daemon runs on to the field turning his arms to ice swords and slashes at Nash.
N: Nash easily evades the attack and slashes his sword upwards at Daemons arm shattering his blade, Nash then kicks Daemon to the ground and holds his sword to his neck and states, “Do you surrender?”

"Since Nash has such a higher speed than Daemon does he totally pwned him but now that he is touching Daemon he can use something Nash didn’t expect"

D: Daemon freezes Nash’s foot to the ground and slowly moves it up his leg. He then gets up, stares at Nash, and smiles "good fight", says Daemon

"Nash can't escape the ice because of his strength level"

You use the stats as a guide line so that no one does any thing cheap and wins every battle because of it. The fighters decide the outcome of the battle. Just don't be cheep and do some thing you know you can't do. Remember your stats and the guide lines, just be fair about it and the battles will be fun. And a side note about cheating. Ex: healing your self over and over again, if you do something that the gm doesn’t like then the gm can do something like say, “a lighting bolt flashes randomly out of the sky and you get knocked out for 8 hrs.” And remember you don’t have to win every battle, don’t get all but-hurt if you lose, it’s just for fun. =-]

Last edited by Katherine on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Katherine
Katherine
Guardian of the Innocence

Zard : Youkai High Underworldzard
Number of posts : 1633
User Points : 9150

http://karienpryde.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Youkai High Empty Re: Youkai High

Post by DemidragonX Sat May 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Name: Demi Xtrevius

Appearance:

Eyes: Demi’s eyes are dark red with a faint glow. The pupils of his eyes are 3 inches in diameter.

Arms: Demi’s arms are coated with dark red fur. His triceps are encrusted with 2 inch spikes. Four black and white runes are layered on Demi’s forearms.

Body: Demi’s body is coated with dark red fur -- striped black markings are on his back.

Legs: Also covered in dark red fur, Demi’s knees sport dark gray armored knee pads. His feet are darker in appearance. Black stripes are positioned horizontally on Demi’s feet, 7 inch talons sprout out the end of his toes.

Hair: Black, medium-long with red and blue highlights. Usually spiked and sometimes let down.

Body Build: Medium build. Strong longs built for speed and strength.

Skin: Dark gray, arms and legs are slightly darker than rest of his body.

Voice: Normal tone, talks at a normal rate most of the time. Has no accent

Wings: Occasionally sprouts black dragon wings when feeling in a dreadful mood or when in extreme situations.

Weapons: Summons an enchanted dark katana using his ‘Chi’. Has two throwing daggers hidden near his waist and a sheathed scythe.

Clothing:

Pants: Youkai High Overze11

Gloves: Youkai High 48806_10

Personality: Normally friendly and obeys rules, but can be offensive in life-threatening situations.

Bio: Can be found smiling when around his friends, but can be vicious if he is confronted or feels unsafe.

Dislikes: Troublesome people
Classes: Mandatory classes/Fine arts

Stamina: 200
Strength: 75
Speed: 75

Last edited by DemidragonX on Sat May 16, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489292

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Sat May 16, 2009 6:31 pm

name: kira hasaki

race: mix of ninja and japaneese folklore, also deeply related with runes...

appearance: dark red eyes, normal teenage clothing (most of the time wears a gym shirt with no sleeves and tight jeans) a black rune on the shoulder. hair:a dark brown usually in a ponytail

weapons: a scythe will appear in hand when in a dangerous situation, or any situation, also has 3 throwing knives in back pockets
personality: sort of in the mix of emo/ninja....never wears pink.
voice: never really talks alot, but has a normal girl tone

Bio: sometimes bent on revenge. but most of the time has a normal personality....rarely smiles
Dislikes:people taking war into their own hands
Classes: ancient magic, sometimes leaves school for a week to continue her ninja training. fencing
Strength:101
Speed:200
Accuracy:190
Stamina:172

Last edited by rouge of shadows on Sun May 17, 2009 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Zard : Youkai High Waterx
Number of posts : 189
User Points : 27032

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sat May 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Name: Ryzaa Valhalla
Appearance:
Eyes: Dark blue that glisten in the moonlight.
Arms: Look weak, but are a lot stonger than they look.
Legs: Powerful.
Skin: Farely Pale.
Body Build: Medium build, tall, thin but fit, very agile.
Voice: Sort of hissing tone, normal speed talker, think Australian accent.
Hair: Jet black, shortish, down over his eyes.
Clothing: Long black leather jacket, dark jeans, plain white T-shirt with demonic symbol (black), ruined shoes.

Weapons: 'Fists of Fire', Demonic Blade that he can summon (sort of shape as the Champion Hydra Blade, black with red runes then a dark blue effect with the blade's edge on fire)
Personality: Depends on his mood, varies on the situation, normally friendly, do not get on his bad side. He is a rulebreaker, and at the same time top of his class, 'too smart to care'.
Bio: Born in Hell, found himself in Australia, never thought he fit in and is now in this HighSchool.
Likes: Sleep, Food, Black, doesn't mind Animals, Swordplay, contact sports.
Dislikes: People that doubt him.
Classes: *anywhere he can cause trouble*
Strength: 85
Speed: 150
Accuracy: 65

Is this right?..
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453915

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun May 17, 2009 9:14 am

Name: Fectueux Folel (French Translation "Flawed and "Insanity")

Appearance:
Flannel Shirt (like lumber-jack t-shirts, the checkers and whatnot) worn as a jacket over a Skull Shirt.
Worn jeans with frayed bottom.
REALLY worn white sneakers.

Build: Skinny, tall, palish skin. Dark Brown Hair and Brown eyes.

Weapons: "Bone" Metal Pistol/Rifle (pictures I'll send soon, but I'm just having to finish them) and Dai-achi Katana.

Personality: Quiet, lazy, sleepy and quick-witted.

Bio: Born in France (hint the name :p) but raised in NZ until recently where twas moved to this college ^_^

Dislikes: Being called "Frenchie".

Classes: Computer Art, I.T., Drama, English (duh) and w/e else you want to put me in.

Strength: 60
Speed: 140
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Youkai High 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228017

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Fri May 29, 2009 7:02 am

Name: Zero or Rei

Appearance: usually wearing jeans a t-shirt and a hoodie. Only pulls his hood up during special occasions. Has a pair of
Epica sunglasses that only come on during Very rare times if ever. Normal tennis shoes not new but not old. ALWAYS has his blood cloak on.

Build: normal build somewhat fit, but doesn’t look like it because of his hoodies. Has blood red hair that seems a little dirty. Dark green eyes that change for some reason.
Weapons: His arms and feet become cursed and harder as steel. They glow slightly red whenever he is about to transform into his true form.
Personality: Relatively polite and quite, but whenever he is about to fight he becomes excited and eager.
Bio: Crash landed from somewhere and has partial amnesia of the events
Likes: tacos, sushi, working out (only when he is actually doing it), and just about any movie. Being on the schools swim team.(if it has it without the killer mermaids)
Dislikes: being called ginger, people picking on other people, music (besides country)
Classes: anatomy, all the standards.

Stanima: 150
Speed: 95
Strenght: 95
Accuracy: 95

Hope this is better

Last edited by BBZERO on Fri May 29, 2009 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : rules)
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Number of posts : 166
User Points : 6570

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum