[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out?

+23
Tokijin
Shadz
Marth
shadowlore
Valosity
Janus
SecretSchenkel
incinerator1
Erik
5secondchaos
Zeo
Shadow
Atriax
Vampire Fexy
wwwtoy
Emora
Icey
Mash
Fireknight22
Nagi
Aeonarial
Celstrial
Charon
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Empty Re: What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out?

Post by 5secondchaos Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 am

-Vampire Class
-Star Sword
-Witch
-Sock Dragon
-Doom Fire
-Eternal Flame
-Heart Sabre
-Red Star Sword
-Voltaires Hat.

But I highly doubt rares such as these will be able to be put into shops as it will cause much mishap. But if they do it would be a bitter/sweet suitation so I think AE have a slight dilema.

Atriax wrote:Coal zard.
just CoalZard.

-I'm willing to sell that off if I can.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21386

Back to top Go down

What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Empty Re: What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out?

Post by Aeonarial Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:58 am

i will probably use it to transfer items to another account.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11404

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 am

5secondchaos wrote:-Vampire Class
-Star Sword
-Witch
-Sock Dragon
-Doom Fire
-Eternal Flame
-Heart Sabre
-Red Star Sword
-Voltaires Hat.

But I highly doubt rares such as these will be able to be put into shops as it will cause much mishap. But if they do it would be a bitter/sweet suitation so I think AE have a slight dilema.

Atriax wrote:Coal zard.
just CoalZard.

-I'm willing to sell that off if I can.

I actually think they wouldnt mind allowing the rares in, seeing as there wont be any more made, theyll just be passed from player to player. The only itemtype I know they wouldnt allow is promos.
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489292

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 am

I've always considered rares to be like a trophy to show that you were there for a certain event.
If they make rares obtainable, well... there goes the whole point of them, in my opinion at least.
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572086

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 am

Player shops sux..
New people can buy AP? SS? BB?
Argh.. frustrating!
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 am

I thought the same. And most of us have worked our way from Beta to here so I agree with Shadow that it defeats the whole object of rares. But different people have different opinions.

@Charon, Promos?
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21386

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:56 am

Buying BB. May sell some valentines rares, possibly frostscythe 08, and frostsword 08. I will sell the grass sword from the leppy set, and golden phoenix. Is there confirmation that player shops are even coming out?

I will buy red SS, and blue SS if possible, so I have all 4.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045560

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:15 am

5sec, promos are things like the chuckles skull, sock dragon, etc.

Haha, I just realised, if promos were sellable, I could potentially make a lot from selling skullcrusher items.
Shadow
this is a title

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:08 am

Hah, yeah, us SkullCrusher owners could make a FORTUNE! Plus actually each SkullCrusher and skullcrusher helm is only 1 gold, so mega profit!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 am

Yeah, I highly doubt they would be tradeable though.
Shadow
this is a title

Back to top Go down

Post by wwwtoy Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:56 am

Think of how many people will want deady. ;D Its only worth 100 gold but I can sell them off for like 100k-500k. >:D
wwwtoy
wwwtoy
Bloodedge
Bloodedge

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Lumuszard
Number of posts : 1035
User Points : 28570

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 am

Only thing I want would be Vampire Class. No SS, no AP, considering no one would sell it.
RNC and NC are close enough, and I like the art on RNC.
Vampire would get rid of that hole in my inventory, considering all the classes I have currently are awful in appearance.

To Shadow: Why would you quit? It's not like you're losing it, and I doubt many people would bother selling their APs.

To Weena: Yeah, luckily I bought the artbook right as it came out, so... No more Dwakel farming for me when player shops come out! =P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 am

I would quit because that would be the last straw, I'm already quite annoyed at AE for many mistakes made in AQW's history. But now we're going off-topic...
Shadow
this is a title

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:21 am

Off-topic: I blame AE for the whole "seasonal" rares thing.

On-topic: That reminds me, I would buy Vampire class, and in the slimmest chance of someone selling it, Witch class. Darn you blue ss and red ss, you keep evading me with your trickery!
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045560

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 am

What makes you guys think Vampire Class is going to be so easy to obtain? Unless you are offering something very valuable in return, your chances of finding a seller is slim. I mean, I don't even know that many people with Vampire Class at all, willing to sell is another thing.
Shadow
this is a title

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 am

I want to buy most of what char is buying
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128035

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by incinerator1 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:07 am

Player shops whaaaaa?
-SS
-Doom Fire
-Star Slasher
-Sock Dragon <_<
-Deady <_<
-Soul Eater Warrior (I regret getting that ._.)
And V! :O
incinerator1
incinerator1
Vladic Knight

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Underworldzard
Number of posts : 454
User Points : 14227

http://www.ticklishzorbo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretSchenkel Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 am

-Vampire
-Witch
-Alpha Pirate
-Beta Bezerker
-Doom Fire
-Wild Shades
-Toga
-FrostZard 08
SecretSchenkel
HelloZardy

Number of posts : 268
User Points : 35234

http://www.twitter.com/Robot_Tweets

Back to top Go down

Post by wwwtoy Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 am

I doubt anyone would give you those classes
wwwtoy
wwwtoy
Bloodedge
Bloodedge

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Lumuszard
Number of posts : 1035
User Points : 28570

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm

There are less vampire and witch classes than there are Alpha Pirates, I'm fairly certain, so... Good luck with that? ;]
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489292

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm

incinerator1 wrote:
-Sock Dragon <_<
-Deady <_<

I guarantee NO ONE will give you those....especially since deady is a promo item and very few people have socky.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : What items do you want to buy when Player Shops come out? - Page 2 2uos0he

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Player shops, have i missed something here??

Are they gonna release trading or wootz?
Janus
Janus

Number of posts : 299
User Points : 6035

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:51 am

Aeon, if deadys are sellable, I'm sure people like toy will be selling them, because they can buy them unlimited times.
Shadow
this is a title

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:04 am

Which is why they WON'T be sellable....think of it as inflation. i would also sell them....i mean toy isn't the only person to have them....
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 am

Exactly.
Shadow
this is a title

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next