[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority)

+5
Ryzaa
Flaw of Insanity
Charon
Cial
Pyronix
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority)

Post by Pyronix Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 pm

FLAW- yeah a pdf might be best until we get established a bit, maybe by the second or third issue we can start coming up with a general format.

I've been planning out the general layout, that's why no one has gotten a pm yet. You'll all have you're jobs by monday.

Some things I've decided.

1)each issue will have spot light artist, this issues being flaws uncle, if he can get the interview in and some pictures of his works.

2)We will have a monthly brain breaker question, were everyone will post a short answer, as what they think the answer is. This issues question is "what is art to you"?

3)we will have a how to section.

4)Depending on how well we do this, some people will have regular jobs as monthly contributors, but so many people volunteered just from this site that this issue will have to have at least 24-30 pages. =p

5)I want to expose this to the internet itself, hence the upcoming website. So expect more content from outside people.

6)we will have an art contribution page where everyone who helped with that issue can put there best work from that month.

7)we will also have a free form section where anyone can submit a piece of at, weather it be something they saw and adored or some thing they made themselves.

8)I want to incorporate a writing section somewhere as well, I think that's legitimate art.

As you can see, we have allot of work to do. =P

Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Cocoazard
Number of posts : 764
User Points : 43518

https://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/sigs/

Back to top Go down

Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority)

Post by Winnie Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 pm

I see, thank's Pyro.

Oooh, off topic... 3000th post in the art gallery! WHooot!
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387725

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:09 am

Well, Pyro, I'd be glad to be in the Tut Makers section, but I'd be happy to be in another thing or two, so wherever you are down in numbers (if you are) Pm about it, and i'll probably be happy to help in that corner ^^_^ (three-eyed-freak of approval)
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36588

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:04 pm

I Think this will be mad cool! (OH! Can thet be my new Section title? :O) And I think once we get enough sponsors/activity a paper edition (Limited) is in order.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142330

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 am

I'll get the interview, he lives down the street from me so it'll be a piece of cake. Also I suggest you start a Deviant Art profile Pyro, as another place to post the Mag.

If you guys have a facebook, twitter, or what-not, I recommend you guys help Advertise, I will be advertising on DArt, Newgrounds (maybe) and Twitter.

On the subject of this, how about a Facebook page for this Mag?
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228017

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 am

Teehee I'd love to help with that Flaw, but if you friend request me I'll ninja kick you.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 2djta8i

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Heh, I will advertise on my own Twitter as well as make an Underground Art Twitter account.

And a FB/MS page would be nice.
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489288

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Sweet.

Also as an option for next year I'm going to try and get into Video and Magazine production, which may/may not help :3
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 2ebtl7c

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Pyro, I changed my mind, put me in the tut section, and anywhere else you need me, or think you could use me... :3

Also, on my artwork I will not take off my [K] seal, ok? It is my work after all..
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36588

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey do you mind if I put some D-con pics in?
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11400

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am

OKAY, jobs sent, let me know here if you did know get one, or if you have problems with you're assignment's.

@KAO- its you're art, wouldn't expect anything different. =p

@flaw- that would be of utmost importance, and I am as well, so thats good news.

@Aeon - that would be awesome, pm'ed you on it.

@Charon- what have learned about Pyronix and acronyms? =P hold off on the twitter until we can get everything sorted out.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Cocoazard

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 am

Hehe, right... FB-FaceBook, MS-MySpace

Hey, I need every person that is contributing to the E-mag to PM me what they would like to be called in the emag so I can make a list of people. Please and thanks!

Lol Pyro...

Last edited by Charon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Ezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Like real names, fake names, or what?
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 2uos0he

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Just names you want to to be referred to in the actual emag.

If you want to be called you're forum name, post it here. If you want to be called you're real name, say that here. You can pick nay name, as long as its not bob. Why you ask? I don't know, just because.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:59 pm

What if your dad says to submit his name and his name IS bob?
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Cosmicl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Lol, ok either use Aeonarial or Leon Heart (actual name)
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:08 pm

I'll be Floss mmmkay?
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:30 am

Please don't give either/ors, just give us one name that you'd like to be called.
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:51 am

Just say I'm Winniefred Brave. ;p
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:17 am

Remember what ever name you pick will be read by thousand's of people as time goes goes on......

Also, if you know anyone on any forum wishing to participate, tell them to please email me

at Pyronix18@gmail.com

First template up by tuesday
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 am

Wait.... WAAH!?!
Tuesday, my Wednesday, I might be able to get the interview done tonight luckily, problem is I'll have to ether write down everything he says (which will be a challenge), remember what he said (BIGGER challenge) or somehow get him on MSN about it.

Also I've got a great concept for the inside of the mag. And I also am thinking of ways to set up the front page as a draft, all others are welcome to add designs they think are awesome!
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:35 am

^6why not give him a questionnaire and have him write it down? =p
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:37 am

/facepalm.
Double thanks! I'll see if I'm going over today for a "Mid-winter Christmas" (it's nearly spring here xD)

Heres some pictures! The interview was VERY short though.
Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Getatt10
Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Getatt11
Recruits for massive art project. (flash coder's a priority) - Page 2 Getatt12
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum