[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Dragonspirit Tournament

Go down

The Dragonspirit Tournament Empty The Dragonspirit Tournament

Post by Dai Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Chapter one: A Hero's Findings

It was a clear but loud day, Sunstone Isle was busy with work before the day of the Grand Tournament, many foreigners where coming to the Isle, only one, however, caught the Sunstonians attention, a young character, about the age of fourteen with long sleek black hair only matted with dried blood, wearing crimson robes with a fire design on the left leg, going upwards and on his right arm, going downwards, on his chest was a fire design that literally made his chest look on fire. He was armed with nothing but his fists and a long red oak quarterstaff attached to his back by small, black straps. He turned his head as he heard two of the of the Sunstonians speak. "Ain't he a curious fella, aye? He looks like a Pyromancer, but ever since the fall of the Fire Mines they've dissapered." "Aye Contwox, indeed." The boy turned around, his quarterstaff already off the straps and pointed at the old villager "And it's not nice to talk behind one's back," He sneered at the old one named Contwox. Contwox made a snorting noise and said with a deadly look in his eye. "And it's not nice to point little sticks at old men." The boy smiled at this. "Hmm, you're right." He said as he put the quarterstaff back on it's straps then shook Contwox's hand as well as the other man. "I should introduce myself, my name is Dai." The boy said, pulling his hand away from Contwox's "Contwox, nice to meet you, child." Dai snorted at being called child. "Anyway, Contwox, do you know where the tournament starts?" "That I do, Dai, that I do, follow me." Dai followed Contwox through the bustling streets of Sunstone Isle. They stopped as they reached a narrow wooden bridge that hung over a narrow cliff that held a perhaps twenty meter drop. "Heh, this is it, Dai, good luck... you're ahem... going to need it..." And with that Contwox walked off. "You're going to need it?" Dai asked to himself. He started walking across the narrow bridge.
Dai
Dai

Number of posts : 261
User Points : 10031

Back to top Go down

The Dragonspirit Tournament Empty Chapter Two: The Bridge Guardian

Post by Dai Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Dai swayed on the narrow bridge, a gust of wind sent his hair flying to the right. He used his quarterstaff to hold him in place between the small jumps of the broken planks. "Great... just great..." Dai thought to himself, almost falling off the bridge. After about half an hour's walking along the rugged bridge his foot got stuck between a small gap in the planks, Dai yanked his foot out then started walking but fell over from a sharp pain from his ankle. "Uh-no..." Dai said to himself, bringing the leg up off the ground and pulled up the robes that covered his foot. It took Dai a few moments to figure out what had happened to his foot, he eventually discovered it was broken when tried to move it, only sending an intense pain up his leg "Gah! Dammit, not the best time to have a broken ankle!" He yelled at himself grimly.

Dai looked around for some sort of help, only to find nothing but the dim shadow of the Temple of the Dragonai in the distance, this was where the Dragonspirit Tournament was being held. He sighed and pulled himself upright with his quarterstaff and did a frantic limp towards the end of the bridge. He managed to reach about another fourth of the way towards the end only falling over from sheer pain. Dai breathed heavily and decided it would be best to wait here until another Invitee of the Dragonai came to him.

Dai woke with a start, the wind was almost deafening him, it looked as if a hurricane was passing through the valley "Oh goody, what next..?" Dai asked no one in particular. Dai looked around for any life form on the bridge " Huh... what's that?!" Dai yelled as a shadow came racing at him and then it seemed as the shadow had curled around as he only saw darkness...

"Invitee of the Dragonai!" Dai woke up to a strange, muffled voice. "Atten-hut!" The voice came again and Dai, although not meaning to, slumped off the, what felt like, stone slab and came into a military attention and then his eyes snapped open. His first impression was a blinding light, then his eyes came into focus, in front of him stood a dark-robed male wielding a light-weight kantana on his back was a long black scarf and his head was completely covered with a hood with blue lights shining out and enveloped in shadows. "Heh, good to see your awake." Said the dark-robed figure as he pulled down his hood showing two long canine teeth. Dai gasped in horror. "A Vampire?!" Dai screamed in his mind. He looked at the face of the Vampire, pale skin and red eyes, like the rest of them... but with a kind expression set his face. "Ah, discovered my Vampirisim? By the way, call me Orinix, Orinix Shadoweaver." Dai looked at Orinix, then it hit him, The Regulars back in Battleon had someone named Orinix Shadoweaver, only he looked different and had no Vampirism. "Bu-- wha..? My an--" Dai managed to say only being interrupted by Orinix "I've already healed your broken ankle." Orinix laughed, slapped him on the shoulder and steered him out of the room they where in.

Orinix steered Dai through many hallways and rooms which made Dai believe he was in the Temple of the Dragonai, Orinix stopped as they entered a small dojo area. "Right, considering I'm the Bridge Guardian and you got here for medical attention, we need to fight to prove your worth to this Tournament..." Orinix said grimly. Dai gave him a deadly look and pulled his quarterstaff from it's straps.
Dai
Dai

Number of posts : 261
User Points : 10031

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum