[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

One shot essay for exam (Completed draft, not going to be edited. Nameless for a reason.)

Go down

One shot essay for exam (Completed draft, not going to be edited. Nameless for a reason.) Empty One shot essay for exam (Completed draft, not going to be edited. Nameless for a reason.)

Post by Katherine Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:03 am

"Well, this is a tale from a section of my life. You see, I'm not really living anymore since I got turned undead. You would not even that I was a Druid before I even reveal the abilities that I still have to you. Anyways, I should get on with the tale." Raye said as she took a seat on the couch facing the fireplace.

"I was once part of Nature, being one of her daughters. We were taught to care for life and the natural order and to defend/protect all living creatures when the need arises. Days passed peacefully till the Demons came, bringing destruction and leaving chaos and death in their path. The brave and bold tried to drive them back where they came from, but most failed. We tried to help them, but we soon found out that the Demons brought more than that. They had brought along with them an army of the dead... Untiring monstrosities that butchered any living thing that they come across and raising or turning them into undead creatures too. We tried to stop them but we failed... Our sacred grove desecrated and my sisters. dead or undead. The younger ones were told to flee, me included but even then, they found us... Their commanders actually found us. They felt different from those mindless ones but still, the scent of death surrounds them."

"They refused to let us just die, they thought that we caused way too much troubles to them... They decided to turn us against our sisters who are away and alive. They damned us to a life of undeath... As one of them... You would not know how it's like to be cut off from what you were before... No longer needing to breathe but feeling as if you are suffocating..."

"It was worse for us... We were cut off from Nature herself when that happened... Most of us lost our senses... Some went insane from that, other learned to cope with it... Me? I was one of the lucky few who is still connected to Nature. But still, even with a mind, no one alive would trust you now for what you are... One of those monstrosities that kill for the sake of seeing blood flowing from their victims and feeding upon them."

"Well, most Humans were like that, except a group of mages who practice the forbidden art of Necromancy. But, one thing is for sure, they are siding with us. Using the Dark Arts against the dead and taking control of part of the undead hordes and sending them to attack the rest of the army."

"Well, we were on the 'shoot or kill on sight' list on every other surviving towns... Well, till we managed to earn the trust of a high ranked commander by saving his life... After which he decided to place us as his scouts and personal guards... As in, charging side with him first into combat... Well, we did not mind that, since we are mostly immortal and nigh unkillable."

"Well, life's always different, especially in another point of view. Things are harder now but that's due to the frequent attacks by the dead. Still, I have finally finished this part of it... And I suppose you would make a fine snack for me now... Just kidding!" Ray said with a naughty glint in her eyes.
Katherine
Katherine
Guardian of the Innocence

Zard : One shot essay for exam (Completed draft, not going to be edited. Nameless for a reason.) Underworldzard
Number of posts : 1633
User Points : 9161

http://karienpryde.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum