[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ultimate TR story (No title)

Go down

Ultimate TR story (No title) Empty Ultimate TR story (No title)

Post by Aeonarial Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 pm

It was dark when they met. One could barely see his own hands. But they found each other easily, for there was something stronger than the darkness that bound them together.
♠️Two Weeks Earlier♥️
*Thump* A pillow hit me square in the jaw. “Aeo, wake up!” shouted a voice in my ear. With my eyes still closed I listened carefully as the person who spoke scampered towards the door. I threw the pillow at the person on instinct and smiled as I heard a soft, “Ow!”
Sitting up, I opened my eyes and looked around the sunlit room. It was and ornate wooden structure and the grain of the wood shown out like pitch black on pure white. A large, ash bookshelf covered in books from different lands took up the entire left side of the room. On the right side of my bed was a gilded mirror on top of an ash dresser. A yew staff leaned precariously against the side of the dresser. As I put on my clothes, a simple tunic and breeches, I thought about m dream, which came back to me as clear as day. A battlefield strewn with bodies of friends and enemies. Me kneeling in the middle of the bloodstained hell hole, crying over the body of a woman. What I saw greatly disturbed me, but I figured that it was only a dream and it could do me no harm.
Pulling on my boots, I hopped out the door that stood next to the dresser. I walked out only a few feet out of the door when I heard soft steps pattering behind me. The steps were fast so I knew he was running. Pushing myself against the wall, I stuck out my foot and grinned in triumph as flaw landed flat on his face. Flaw lifted his head up, showing a look of incredulity on his face,” How’d you hear me?” he said, twitching his mustache. Lifting my hand up to touch my ear, I said “You know my species is known to have ridiculously good hearing.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : Ultimate TR story (No title) 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11411

Back to top Go down