[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title)

2 posters

Go down

Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title) Empty Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title)

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Well, comments and questions go here... And Flawwy... You will be in it at a later time... Been planning that you somehow enter during the Amusement Park... Oh and if you have any suggestions on a title, just post here. (I seriously can't start threads...)
Katherine
Katherine
Guardian of the Innocence

Zard : Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title) Underworldzard
Number of posts : 1633
User Points : 9161

http://karienpryde.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title) Empty Re: Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title)

Post by Juliana Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:22 pm

I liked your nameless fanfic, though it took more than one reading to be able to follow the action properly. (Familiarizing myself better with the setting made a lot of difference, too...)

I'm sure it will be easier to understand once you've written out the omitted scenes, and what you have so far is very well-written. I particularly enjoyed reading about the character of Koge, and the identity of the person Karien is stalking for lack of anything better to do (lol, I have to say I love that premise) is an interesting twist that makes me wonder how on earth this came about.
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163950

Back to top Go down

Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title) Empty Re: Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title)

Post by Katherine Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah, I know... But I'm just sooooo Lazy... If you are wondering, all OCs are based on friends... Even if they are not of this forum... And yeah, Koge is always seen in a Pink Fox Avatar on Whirled and that's why she wanted to be a Vewy Dangerous Pink Fox. And yes, I could take more people in it actually... Though that might confuse me even more...XD... You know, personalities. But if you seriously want, I guess I could add Rage and You... Rage, if he somehow see this.

As for my OC, She's just plain silly (I think...)and quite happy go lucky. Being young and Immortal does causes that... Sometimes... even if she's a Glass Cannon... And how did this fanfic came about? Due to me watching way too many Let's Plays and and rewatching of the cinematics and Arashi (It's quite obvious who he is, right?)...X3
It actually started with the Plushie collection and Great Knife part... We were Roleplaying a bit and I stole his Great Knife (Actually... More than one...). Then, after reading too many fanfics on Fanfiction.net, I decided to do one of my own.

Any ideas on naming it, BTW? And did I, somehow, convert you into a SH fangirl? Not a Rabid one though...X3... Just a normal one. This reminds me, to the Fav quotes thread!
Katherine
Katherine
Guardian of the Innocence

Zard : Nameless Fanfic (Seriously needs a real title) Underworldzard
Number of posts : 1633
User Points : 9161

http://karienpryde.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down