[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nameless Fanfic (Draft version. Unknown)

Go down

Nameless Fanfic (Draft version. Unknown) Empty Nameless Fanfic (Draft version. Unknown)

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:21 pm

-----=Between chapters
+++=Between parts
(Do note that the entire fanfic is totally incomplete, I just wanted to skip to when Harry enters the school and Karien has a flashback on how she got here since I go a idea what to type. I'll finish the first part later. And as always, I skipped some other parts again... I seem to like doing flashbacks...)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bang! Bang! Karien heard gunfire from a distance. "What the... Someone from outside of Silent Hill?" She wondered to herself as the bandages on her wrist wraps around her hands to form claws. She used her claws to climb up the nearest building for a view, hoping to catch a sight of the stranger to the town. She takes a look around the area and hears more gunfire coming from the bar. She drops down from the roof and quickly ducks from view outside the bar. She peeks into the bar carefully, spotting a cute guy in a brown jacket that has his handgun aimed at a dead flying creature and a female. "A man and a policewoman, eh? What are they here for? And what is that thing on the table?" She wondered, keeping hidden from them and pondering about what she should do next.

"Heh, I guess I could stalk him and see what he is here for. After all, I have nothing else to do since I'm like, the only 'creature' here that could think and speak for themselves from my current knowledge. I'm sure that those two aren't like 'us'." After making that decision, she jumps and clings onto one of the nearby building, climbing up it quickly as she spots the male leaving the bar, handgun in his right hand and kitchen knife in his left. "Mental note to self: Keep out of their sight... Guns are not fun if they are aimed at you and fired... Especially if you look a tad different from them..." She followed the male from the roofs of the buildings, using her agility and speed to propel her from the building she is currently on to the one nearby.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Argh, He entered the school. I hate that place to the core after... those creatures in there attacked me without abandon in our Alternate world when I first got here during my exploration then and the fact that I'm best friends with the one who created that place makes it worse. But I understand they were meant to be bullies, grouping up to pick on someone else, mainly anyone that went there that is not one of them. I get a feeling something else is happening behind our backs without us knowing... Oh well, I'll just sit here and recount and think of what has happened till that first gunshot I heard and maybe nibble on a slice of cake and drink some Tea or maybe just have what I have in my pouch." Karien opened her sling pouch and took out a can of coffee and a small bag of white chocolate chip cookies. "Well, I guess it's better than nothing..."

*Flashback moment.*

"Arashi! What did you do with them?!" Karien shouts at the Pyramid Head who seems to be missing his helm and sword. At a closer look, it seems his helm has been shrunk and is now worn on his neck. He kind of also looks human and is really cute. “Where in the name of the Goddess did you hide my collection of plushies?!"

"What? You stole my Great Knife... I'm just having revenge by hiding your Epically Huge collection of plushies."

"Damn you, Arashi! Give them back now!"

"Like I will. You refused to give me back my Great Knife."

"Damn you!" She cried out as she leaps at him, bandages wrapping around her hands to form claws. She lashes out at him, slashing and clawing at him in her mini rage.

"You do remember that you can't really hurt me, right?"

"To the Nine Hells with that! I'll just try to hurt you till I get them back!"

"Like you can when I have you in an inescapable hug." He said with a cheeky smile.

"What the... Oh Goddess... Stay away... Don't come closer to me..."

"Yep, I'm going to hug you..." He continued smiling as he took a few steps closer and reaches out to hug Karien.

Karien took a few steps back and shouted at him, "Damn you! I hate hugs!”, before fleeing from the Nightmares of being hugged.

"I'll be back for them! I swear that on my heart!" She shouts towards him in rage as she flees from his hugs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Karien found a way out into the forest beside Alternate Silent Hill and used her claws to climb up a tree. She sits on the tree and thought to herself about that matter. "Damn him, he found my collection of Plushies... My precious collection... I'll make him pay for that. No one steals my collection unless they wish for Death or Torture..." She was still slightly raging about him when she felt a sharp pain in her head. "Argh! What in the Nine Hells? What just happened?" She asked herself in her head and looked around and sees that the place she is at has changed to a foggy forest. "Ok... What in the Nine Hells happened? The forest was sooooo not foggy when I first came here... Don't tell me something has happened?"

Karien climbed down the tree and headed back in the direction she came from. "All I can do now is to go back to town and hope it's just the forest going foggy and not everywhere..."

Karien walked into the foggy town, "Oh Goddess, I don't think I'm right... And I get this strange feeling I'm not in my town of Silent Hill..." She continued to explore the town, hoping that she was wrong but she was sure when one of the 'residents' of this version of Silent Hill attacked her without even showing any signs of any emotion or that it knew her at all.

"This is so not my world. Heck, most of us have our minds in the alternate world I came from and we don't look that bad... Seriously, they seem to be wrapped in their own skin..." She avoided the creature's attacks and used her speed to get away when she can. "Wait, they can't climb due to having their arms straitjacketed to their bodies, right? I guess I'll stay on the roofs then." She climbs up the nearest wall, using her claws to find small and nearly unnoticeable hand holds to help her get up to the roof. "Well, I guess I'll be slightly safer here than below there..." An eerie shriek came from the far right of the building she is on. "Oh goddess, now what?"

She turned to that direction but sees nothing much except for a blurry, rough form of a flying creature due to the distance the creature was from her and due to the fog. "That must be the creature then... I really do hope it does not spot me. I'm just not in the mood to fight them." She sits down near the stairs going down into the building, back leaning on the wall. "First thing to do is figure out which Silent Hill I'm in and then, find a way out of here..."

*End Flashback.*

"So as you can see, I'm stuck here with no way back currently and I'm hoping that this will not get worse. Well, I guess I can tell you more about my past and why I hate the School that much. This would be the first time I met Koge and Christain and how we got out of that Nightmare of a place..."

*Start flashback of the school and of meeting Koge the first time.*
"Uhhh, Arashi?" Karien asked. "Arashi? Are you still there?" "Dammit, where did that baka go to? I'll bet he's trying to screw me or he must have somehow gotten lost here due to some apparent reason that I have no idea about... Dammit, I don't know if I should but..."

"Ah crap, crap, crap!" She shouted in her mind as the claws of the mumblers nearly took her head off. "Dammit... How did I get myself surrounded by eight of those things?" I guess I could try locking this room, unleashing and knocking myself out again... I do hope no one enters till I wake... or I'll be seriously screwed a hundred times over due to that Baka..."

Karien then gives up, letting her darker side take over, the bandages on her wrist extends wraps around her hand and those on the lower half of her neck seemingly crawls up the upper part of her neck and starts covering the lower half of her face loosely. Her muscles tensed as she waited for them to get even closer before unleashing hell upon them, shredding those that got too close.Her full fury unleashed against them as her mind starts to become blurry.
As the last mumbler falls, Karien saw nothing as she blacked out and dropped to the ground.

After a long time, Karien awoke. "Ughz... Did the place change?" Karien asked herself as she looked around. I guess it's somewhat still the same... Though, where did all the Mumblers go to?" She wondered as she opened the door and is greeted by the sight of a strange little pink fox. "Who? What? Neh?"

"Oh, I see you have woken up." The pink fox said. "I found you unconcious and decided to look after you just because I got that strange feeling you are not going to be like them, that you will not jump me from behind."

"Umm, anyways, just wondering, who are you and how did you get here and somehow found me here?"

"Well, you can call me Koge. I don't have a clue how I got here, I heard a Siren and felt a sharp pain before finding myself here. I have been exploring this version of Silent Hill which seems to have so many differences."

"Let me guess, you are all foxes there."

"Kind of... Only thing is, I'm supposed to be scary."

"Uhh, pink is scary to some people."

"I guess so, maybe it's more to my rabid bites."

"Heh, might be."

"Well, I guess we can continue this later. I still think the Alchemilla Hospital is far safer. Well, I could say, Mom is, kind of, the queen of the nurses."

"Wha?"

"Oh, nevermind that. Just that they, the nurses of our version of Silent Hill, will not attack you for any reason except that if you attack first, that is."

"Well, since you do live in this Silent Hill, I'll just trust you and follow you to the Alchemilla hospital."

"First things first, we need a way out of here, the faster, the better."

"Well, I got a way out of here that can be considered a shortcut, but I don't thing you'll fit into that hole."

"Umm, my size does not really count much here... Trust me."

"Ok then, I suppose you want me to lead you there then."

"Mhm. Let's go before any mumblers arrive."

"Right."
Katherine
Katherine
Guardian of the Innocence

Zard : Nameless Fanfic (Draft version. Unknown) Underworldzard
Number of posts : 1633
User Points : 9146

http://karienpryde.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Nameless Fanfic (Draft version. Unknown) Empty Re: Nameless Fanfic (Draft version. Unknown)

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:23 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Ack... Another blasted annoying puzzle? And a musical one at that fact? Why are they torturing me?"

"Eh... It's not that hard to figure out."

"I'm bad at figuring out what notes are being played..."

"I guess that explains it all."

"Mhm... So I guess I can leave it to you to answer it?"

"Sure... I guess."

"Well, I'll go look around the school and look for stuff we can use while waiting for you to figure this one out." Karien leaves the room after saying that, looking into classrooms for Health Drinks and First Aid Kits.

"I really do hope I don't meet with another mumbler while searching... They are soooo damnable annoying... And knocking myself out against them is no fun at all... Let's see what's in this room then."

Karien spots a notepad on the table as she enters the Infirmary of the school. "Is that what I think it is? I think it's one of dad's old notes for someone who actually manages to somehow get here and survive through it. Well, I don't think he'll mind if I read it now." Karien then picks up the notepad and reads the latest entry in it.

To whoever who reads it,
The school is annoying, tight corridors filled with those roach like things and those child-like mumblers that seem to want to bite off my family jewels. Plus those ghostly squeaking stalkers are setting off my radio all the time for no reason but luckily, they do not attack at all. But I do have to warn you if you read this, roaches and mumblers may be in the same room as them, so be careful and listen to your radio even if the stalkers have disappeared. Oh and there may be more than one stalker in the room that will set off your radio. And if you are wondering, I still have not found her yet. Going to try looking in the Hospital next. I do hope it's better than the school
Harry Mason

"Dad, you are seriously Mr. Obvious... I have no idea how anyone would miss that out when they enter this place. Well, I should head back to Koge and check back on her to see if she has figured out and solved the puzzle." She then places the notepad back where she picked it up from and walks towards the cabinets and opens them, looking for anything of use. "Empty, I guess dad cleared out the place the last time he was here and the items was never restocked. Ah well, I'm sure we'll be able to get through without some." She then walks out of the room, heading back to where Koge is.

"Koge, how fares the puzzle?"

"Oh, figured it out. Just can't play the tune right due to having paws."

"Well, I guess I could try playing it... But I think you should get some ear plugs or something that works like them first... I'm horrible with musical instruments of all kinds. Yes, that includes drums."

"It's ok, I'll survive through it. It can't be worse than being attacked, right?"

"I'm not too sure about that..."

"Well, just play it then... We'll see what happens next."

"Don't say I did not warn you..." Karien said as she starts playing the tune the way Koge pointed out to her.

Slightly after the tune is played out.

"Oh My God... You seriously should not touch any musical instruments... That was just..."

"Bloody Awlful, right?"

"No, even worse."

Karien giggles. "Told yah I'm bad."

A few seconds after that, they heard something falling down in the next room.

"Well, let's go check it out."

They both leave the room they are currently in and enters the one beside it where the sound came from.

"I think that's what fell down. It seems to be a disk of some kind... I'm getting a strange feeling we got another puzzle to do..."

"Ughz... I now, officially hate riddles and puzzles to the core of my being... Puzzles and Riddles are Pure Evil."

"Well, I don't think you are going to be the only one who is thinking that..."

They both sigh and continues their search for a clue on what to do next and are looking for the next part of the puzzle.

After nearly running around the entire school looking for one little puzzle piece, they just gave up.

"It's just so annoying... Why do they need puzzles? All it does is giving us headaches... And I'm hungry..."

"Well, they are there to slow down the progress of those that somehow gets here..."

"But it's the same, we are literally from here and we have to suffer doing all these annoying as Hell puzzles too..."

They both sigh once again, giving in to defeat of being unable to find out what the puzzle will do when a loud knocking can be heard coming from a somewhat hidden room.

"Don't tell me... This place is going into the rusty and bloody version now?"

"Or it may be due to a place that sealed off to hide something in the past and someone somehow gotten there... Maybe in the same way I did when I got here? Only thing is, I got lucky at where I ended up at."

"Bash the wall and get him out?"

"I don't think that's possible..."

"Right, this is Silent Hill... Most likely there will be some puzzle that will open that room up..."

"Another annoying puzzle..."

Another sigh came from them.

"Well, I guess we shoud go look for the location of that puzzle then... Maybe there a Awful riddle to go with it too..."

They both spilt up once again to look for the ocation of the puzzle.

"Puzzles... I hate them... Maybe it why they show up sooooo often... I'll bet I'll come along another puzzle to9 get that puzzle piece I need to open the room but then, the pieces are of no use due to another way of opening it and all it does is give us a shortcut out..."

Karien searched the west wing of the school with a small horde of mumblers and roaches after her.

"Why me? Why? Annoying stabbers who are trying to bite my arse off and disgusting roaches trying to crawl on to me and bite me... Ughz..."

Cue a very cute chibi chase with chibi monsters to the Janitor's storage room.

SLAM!!! Click!

"That should hold them for awhile... i guess that janitor's storage room should not have much that I need and luring and trapping them there would be a good thing to do... Now, back to hunting for the puzzle and riddle."

She finally come across a door that seems to be fleshy that she has never seen before on her little adventure in the school.

"Ain't that obvious... I'll bet I'm going to have to look in the Bloody version of the school... First thing, is that door alive? Or is it just a door that's animated? And what's that on the floor?"

Karien picks the note from the floor and reads it.

"When the Dark Beckons, only then shall the Light be free." "Ughz, another riddle... I hate this place!!! What does that riddle even mean, this place is already dark enough that it requires a flashlight or darkvision to find my way around... UGHZ!!!"

Karien was about to kick the door when she spots a little crystal on the door.

"I'll bet it's to with this annoying puzzle... I just wish I could wrap it up and the door will open... But that won't happen... It's just too easy to do that."

A soft sound could be heard from behind her. "BOO!!!" Koge pounces on to the back of Karien and shouted. "Heh, got you!"

"Not funny..." Karien is still pissed from the annoying riddle.

"Anyways, there's nothing in the east wing... All I found was a bottle of ink and some gun rounds that are useless."

"You think that the crystal can be stained black? And then reinserted into the door?"

"Most likely... And I think we also found the door with our mysterious friend. Maybe he/she heard us and is now trying to get our attention."

"Lets just try it..."

Karien combines the Crystal and the ink together to form a stained Crystal.

"Well, that worked..."

"Lets try it then."

Karien inserted the stained Crystal into the slot in the fleshy door.

"I pray it works... Or I'm just going to kick it down..."

The fleshy wall unravels infront of them both with a icky sound and leaving a layer of sticky liquid that shows that it was there before.

"Ewww... That was just gross..."

"I agree... And I thought it will not be worser than that..." Karien said as she pointed out what what behind the door. Bloody living walls and footprints depressed into the ground.

"I think that would lead us to our mysterious friend. Shall we follow it?"

"I guess so."

They both followed the footprint trail till they found the stranger.

"He seems to be alive and looks human... Do you think he's safe?"

"I think he's unconscious due to being here for awhile without food and water or maybe he's just took a rest after he heard us leaving the room. So I think he won't be able to take us on if he decided to attack."

"Lets see if we can rouse him."

"But how? Splash with with cold water? We don't have any currently... Poke him? It may not work... Why do I get a feeling this is a puzzle?"

"It may be... But I still believe that he's just like me, someone who somehow got here when the Siren sounded."

"Well, we can interrogate him later when he's awake."

"Let me see what I can find that if of use in my Sling bag."

"Or we could shout in his ear..." Koge said with a giggle.

"Might work... After, I am able to Rawr pretty loud."

"Give it a go then."

"RAWRZ!!!" Karien shouted into the stranger's ear.

"Wha?" The stranger woke with a slight shock.

The two girls giggled as they introduced themselves.

"Oh... I thought another creature found it's way in here."

"Umm... We are somewhat like them... Different mostly and simply able to think."

"And thus, not try to kill me... Since you could have done that eariler."

"Yeah, we won't. It's just so not us if we do so." Karien said with a giggle.

"Well, I should introduce myself, I'm Christain but you can just call me Chris."

"I'm Karien and that's Koge... Just don't ask me why she's a pink fox."

"Well, After seeing those other creatures, she does not bother me one bit in terms of looks. She's more to cute anyways."

"And cuddly." Karien interjected.

"And that too."

"So, since we have roughly introduced ourselves, shall we get outta here?"

"Mhm."

The three of the left this hidden room and out into the corutyard.

"This reminds me, I have a puzzle piece and have no use of it. Wait, I remember now, the clock tower." Karien ran to the clock tower and looks at it.

"It's missing two disks and I have one of them."

"You mean this?" Chris takes out the other disk.

"Wait, how did you get it?"

"It was in the hidden room."

"No wonder why I could not find it beforehand..."
Katherine
Katherine

Back to top Go down

Nameless Fanfic (Draft version. Unknown) Empty Re: Nameless Fanfic (Draft version. Unknown)

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Karien followed Koge into a classroom, six rooms and puzzles away. They met with no mumblers for some reason, maybe it was just that they were lucky. They were soon standing in front of a hole that is only large enough to fit a medium sized fox.

"This is the hole, but I still can't seem to figure out how you and Chris are going to fit into there."

"As I said, size does not matter... After all, I am a Neko." Karien said as she giggled slightly and morphed into her little koneko form.

"Mew! Wait, you don't speak cat... See! I told you that I'll be fine and will fit into it but Chris might not, unless he is like us and have some kind of ability..."

Koge just stands there, quite shocked about what just happened.

"Umm, you have never seen anyone morphing before? Not even a slight morph?"

Koge nods slightly.

"It's ok, it just happens to me after that silliness with a bunch of Japanese Anime Characters who have the ability of warping realities. They made me a Neko before leaving this place as a joke to say that they were here. Anyways, you first or I go first?"

"I guess I'll go first, since I know where it leads to."

"'Kay then."

Koge enters the hole and Karien follows her soon after telling Chris to wait for awhile. It seems the hole led out to the Schoolyard.

"Wow, insta out. I guess you should follow me now. Wait, I should morph back first."

After saying that, Karien morphs back into her normal form.

"Now to get Chris out..."

"You don't have to..." The two of them turned to the voice.

"You see, I've found a way out myself by accident. It seems there's a hole in the next room that somehow brought me out. It seems to be gone now for reasons unknown."

"Wow..."

"So, shall we make our way to the Hospital?"

"Yep."

The group made their way to the Alchemilla Hospital, dodging most of the annoying flying creatures and some of the agressive, near mindless dogs that is not of a certain pack that are seemingly of a pack that is friendly.

A short while later, the group finds themselves in front of the three story building.

"Well, I guess we are here."

"Mhm."

"Just wondering, why are you staying in there?"

"Uhhh... I'll leave that to mom to tell you..."

"Why?"

Karien blushed, slipping back to shy state, not really wanting to answer Koge.

"Eh... Eh... It's just that... most of the houses here are locked or unopenable here for some apparent reason... So, we kind of stuck to here... Maybe I should go check for an empty place later... Or something..." Karien mumbles on about it, not noticing that Koge is starting to reply. "Why is she asking me such things? I totally have no idea... Plus, I have been staying here since I was a kid... Maybe I should ask mom..."

"Eh... K. Gordon's place? It's empty. It’s the same for another place that I saw. Can't remember the name of the place though."

"Seriously, moving into someone else's place feels and seems odd to me..."

"Well, they aren't going to be back at all, so why not?"

"It just feels funny... Anyways, let’s just enter the hospital. If you want, I’ll introduce you two to mom and dad, that is, if he's here and my adopted older sister too."

They both enter the Hospital through the large doors and walks into the lobby.

"Umm, you can wait here as I go look for them, if they are here... Dad tends to be missing due to shifting in and out of this plane of Silent Hill and the one in the real world. He even told me about a darker version of Silent Hill... But I think it's just to scare me or something like that... Well, nowadays, he’s more likely to be here and not shifting that much anymore though there are some days where he goes missing and reappears somewhere else after awhile. About my sister… Well, she would be the one who is currently holding part of this place up with my friend. One keeps the buildings and interior and the other, the exterior and the streets. Do note that our version of Silent Hill tends to get bigger every few years, even if none of us do age in here…"

"Ok... I don't really understand what you have just said, but I don't think it's necessary to look for them..."

"Wha?"

"Umm, look behind you. If I'm right, they should be standing behind you... I guess you did not feel them walking up to you."

"What do you..." Karien said as she turned around to face them. "Oh... Mum, dad!!!" She cried as she cuddles them. "I see you are here an not in the real world... You tend to do that too much in the past... and mom, has Heather/Cheryl returned?"

"She has not returned from the real world yet, neither has she been in our world for awhile. Maybe it's something about fighting God again... That's what we heard from her last through a message."

"Well, it's possible that God has returned... She seems to... Wait, don't tell me... Heather has God in her again and some crazy nutbag is being annoying again and praying God will be born..."

"Sort of what happened to me in a way?"

"Mhm... It would seem so..."

"Well, I think it runs in the family. This getting trapped in Silent Hill with crazed Religious nutcases and God."

"Dad, it's not funny... Heather could be in trouble."

"Nope, I don't think she will be in trouble as she has her Princess Heart outfit and her Heather/Sexy Beam and she also has the Infinite Submachine Gun, the Lightsaber and the Flamethrower."

"Wha? Is that even possible?"

"Of course it's possible. Otherwise how could you even be here? You do know that you aren't even supposed to be born and that your mother is actually from here, right?And how did Alessa and Cheryl combine back into one and create Heather out of herself? Plus, we are in Silent Hill, a place where everything is weird and filled with creatures and that includes aliens and the such."

"..."

*End Partial Flashback.*

She looks at the school door and sees it opening and the male running out of it and slamming the door shut in the face of some creatures. "I see he got out alive. I guess I'll continue to stalk him then."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ARGH!" Karien felt a sharp pain in her head as she somehow blacks out. She woke up to find herself in a rusty room. She looks around, trying to guess where she is and spots a female that resembles someone she knows. "Wait, who is that?" She asked herself in her mind as she got closer from where she woke up. "Mom?" She mumbled and the female turned to her. "I don't believe it, I thought you wouldn't be here!"

The female looks at her with slight shock before the door opened and Harry enters the room with Arashi, Tank, Christain and Koge behind him, staring right at the two of them. "What did you just say?" They all said to Karien at the same time.

"Uhh...Umm..." Karien started turning a shade of red as she said this. "Lisa's my mom... I have never revealed it till now... Though not of this Silent Hill..."

"Then who is my one true love then?" Lisa asked, still quite shocked at what Karien had just said.

"He just came in..." Karien said as she pointed at Harry. "This is supposed to the time where he decided to love you instead of pushing you away when you lost it."

"What do you mean lost it?"

"Mom, you bled in front of him, turning into your true self, a creature of Silent Hill... You had your mind though and you loved him and asked him to stay by you instead of leaving you alone here in the dark world."

"And so he did that?"

Karien nodded.

"Wait a minute," Harry interrupted. "How do you know all this and how could you be my daughter?"

"I dare not say too much, but you'll find out once our journey is over... and about me being your daughter, I suggest you take a look at yourself, mom and me in a mirror. You'll find that I have some traits you and mom have. And yes, Dad, the color of my hair is dirty blonde due to inheriting mom's blonde hair and hints of your brown hair..."
Katherine
Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down