[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lorian Origins: Evangel (End of Part 1*New*)

Go down

Lorian Origins: Evangel (End of Part 1*New*) Empty Lorian Origins: Evangel (End of Part 1*New*)

Post by Evangel Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:48 am

~Author's Note: The following piece contains an implied situation that may offend some readers.

Chapter 1: Conception

Like all great figures in history, there is an origin to as to who they become. The same is no different for the man who would grow up to become the Admiral of the Shadowscythe Navy...

Our story begins in the port town of Lolosia, on a ship belonging to the pirate, Sparrowhawk. He was a dreadful man, feared among the seas for his merciless attacks on port towns and ships alike. He was a tall, thin man, his skin tanned a bronze collor from the months at sea. He had thick, black hair, draping down his back and a long, scraggily beard. His eyes so green they looked like emeralds. He wore black pirate clothes, belonging to a group of famous pirates known as "Alpha Pirates".

Sparrowhawk had no intentions of pillaging Lolosia, though. He had business to attend to. Lolosia was his home, he returned for 20 years since he left. Why had he come back? Sparrowhawk was dying. During a recent engagement, he had been poisoned by a Sneevil, of all creatures. The poison was slowly coursing through his body. There's no telling when he would die.

He returned to Lolosia for one purpose: to ensure that his legacy is continued, to have a child to bear his genes.

Sparrowhawk walked down the ramp leading from the dock to his ship. He was forced to use a cane, his body weak from the poison. His hair had also turned grey, another effect from the poison. His skin had lost its bronze tone and turned pale. His eyes, however, had never been so radiantly green, a sign of his sheer willpower of living. He traveled with a posse of his crew, they were an intimidating image on the docks of Lolosia.

They walked slowly, to keep Sparrohawk's pace. The citizens on the docks got out of their ways immediately. One man was unlucky, he refused to move, and found a bullet lodged into his chest. He got out of the way when he fell into the water, dead. The posse continued into the town. They went to the Gibet's Pub, parched from their long journey across the sea.

Upon entering, most of the sober patrons in the place immediately left. Only trouble would follow being around such pirates. They sat down at the bar, one or two drunk patrons were... removed from their seats for Sparrowhawk and his crew. They sat and ordered mugs of grog from Ruisha. Sparrowhawk looked around the pub, eying the patrons.

One caught his eye. She stood out like a radiant light in the darkest of night. Beauty of such a level that no words could describe her, only a gasp. Her crimson hair flowed over her shoulders and bosom. Her skin was like milk. Her eyes met Sparrowhawk's; the same radiant green as his. He was struck by her beauty.

He got up and walked to her table, sitting in the corner. He motioned to his crew to stay, that he could handle it. He tried to walk as stoically as possible, hiding most of his weakened state. He approached from her front, she was reading a book, she looked up, hearing his steps. Sparrowhawk leaned on her table, supporting himself.

"I apologize disturbing your reading. Your beauty drew me over here." He said, his state disguised by his voice.

"Not at all, this is the second time I've read this." She placed a bookmark on the page and set the book down. "Would you like to sit?" She waved her hand at the chair opposite her.

Sparrowhawk pulled out the chair and sat, setting his cane so that it leaned on his chair. "My name is Sparrowhawk, may I ask what your's is, Miss...?" He kept his eyes locked with hers.

"Scarlett... Scarlett Ravenheart." Her voice was like that of an angel's. Sparrowhawk felt his body tingle when she spoke. "What are you doing in Lolosia, Mr. Sparrowhawk?"

"I am looking... for a partner."

"Partner? What for?" She sounded intrigued.

"To bear my legacy."

"I don't understand."

"I am dying, Miss Ravenheart, poisoned. I am looking for a partner to bear my child."

Her expression changed from intrigue to slight shock. "I am sorry to hear about your confliction, Mr. Sparrowhawk, but I cannot help you."

"I believe you can." Sparrowhawk snapped his fingers, his crew surrounded the table.

Scarlett began to panic. "You can't do this!"

"On the contrary. I am a pirate, I can do whatever I please."

What followed was an event that cannot be spoken of. The origins of the man's conception were dark and unfortunate. But, nine months later, Scarlett had gone into labor, in the same room in the same pub where her child was conceived. Scarlett was assisted by Ruisha, the pub owner, during her labor. After several hours, the child was born.

"What will you name him?" Ruisha had asked Scarlett.

Holding her child close to her, watching him sleep in her arms, she thought. "I will name him... Evangel."

"Its a beautiful name." Ruisha commented.

"Yes it is, it is a name that will be known throughout the world."

Last edited by Evangel on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Evangel
Evangel

Number of posts : 385
User Points : 59534

http://www.twitter.com/evangel_aqw

Back to top Go down

Lorian Origins: Evangel (End of Part 1*New*) Empty Re: Lorian Origins: Evangel (End of Part 1*New*)

Post by Evangel Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 am

Chapter 2: Upbringing

The salty sea air passed through the windows in a small cottage near the coast, just outside of Lolosia. The waves crashed gently on the beach a few yards away. The home was peaceful. Scarlett and Evangel, who was now 9, sat at the kitchen table, eating lunch.

“Mommy, who’s my daddy?” Evan asked suddenly

Shocked, Scarlett took a moment to think of a lie to tell to him. “Well, darling, your daddy went away…” She decided to tell him the truth. “No. Actually, you’re daddy was a very bad man. He hurt many people.”

“Including Mommy?”

“Yes, including mommy. Now finish your sandwich, we’re going to head into town to visit Aunt Ruisha.”

“Ok Mommy!” Evangel said, biting into the sandwich almost immediately, taking big bites out of it.

They ventured into town, Scarlett wore a red sundress and sandals, her beautiful red hair blowing in the wind. Her skin was no longer pale like it used to be, it was a light tan from living for many years at her cottage near the beach. She carried a bag in one arm and held her son’s hand with the other.

Evangel trotted along side her, he wore a white tunic with a brown vest and matching shorts and sandals. His hair was neck length, a little long but curled up in the front. His skin was also lightly tanned. His eyes were just like his mother’s, bright emerald green. He was tall for his age, but somewhat skinny; a trait his mother blamed on his father’s physical state upon conceiving him. He was brave, though. He went on adventures into Greenguard with his friends and wrestled Zards and sparred with Sneevils.

The two entered Giblet’s Pub and was welcomed warmly by the patrons and Ruisha. “Hello, Evan, my how you grown!” One of the patrons, Charon, exclaimed out from his hood, which covered most of his face in darkness.

“Come, Evan, Scarlett, sit at the bar.” Ruisha offered, cleaning out a small and medium sized mug for them. “Would you like something to drink, Evan?”

“Yes, please, auntie, what do you have?” He asked, politely and happily after his mother helped him onto the stool. She sat beside him and Ruisha poured her a mug of ale.

“I just got a shipment of Mr. Yulgar’s famous Strawberry Slushy, want to try it?” She asked, already knowing his answer.

His face lit up in joy. “Yes, please!”

She poured some Slushie into the smaller mug and stuck a straw in it. “Here you go.”

“Thank you!” He said, slurping on the Slushy. “Mmm! Delicious!” Ruisha chuckled.
While Evan indulged himself in the slushy, Ruisha leaned on the bar to talk to Scarlett. “Such a handsome boy, he looks a lot like you.”

“Mostly me, but sometimes I see his father in him. Not the bad side, the adventurous side. Always going off on some new quest.” She smiled slightly.

“So, what brings you into town?” Ruisha inquired.

“Oh, you know, order some supplies for the rest of the week, visit a few people.”

“Uh, huh… You really think he’s coming back, don’t you?” Ruisha saw through Scarlett’s fake smile. “He’s probably dead, you know.”

“I know, but I can’t help but be afraid. He said he would come back to take Evangel with him when he turned 10, there’s no telling if he will come back soon.” She drank the remainder of the ale and set the mug aside.

“I’ll book you for a room for the next couple of months, and have someone keep an eye out for his ship. If anything happens, you two are on the first ship out of here.” Ruisha reassured her.

“Thanks, you’re the best.” Scarlett smiled.

“Anything for my nephew and best friend.”

Evangel tuned out the conversation and had just finished his slushy. “Can I have another, auntie?”

“Yes you may, sweetie, but this is the last one.” Ruisha refilled his mug.

“Baby, we’re staying with Aunt Ruisha for a while, okay?”

“Ok.” He said through gulps.

Meanwhile, stories of evil happenings spread throughout Lore. Rumor of a massive bone dragon carrying a dark castle caused people to fear and panic. Dark things were about to happen, darker than anything Lore has seen before.

War is on the horizon.
Evangel
Evangel

Back to top Go down

Lorian Origins: Evangel (End of Part 1*New*) Empty Re: Lorian Origins: Evangel (End of Part 1*New*)

Post by Evangel Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 am

Chapter 3: Dark Harbor

Scarlett and Evangel stayed at Ruisha’s for six months after Evangel’s 10th birthday. She felt that it was safe again to return home and so they did. Five more years pass. Scarlett finally believed that Sparrowhawk had succumb to the poison and died.

They went about their days in peaceful bliss. Evangel had grown to be a handsome young man and Scarlett remained beautiful. Evan was taken on as a deck hand when Captain Rhubarb’s ship came into port and he would work on the ship during the time it was docked. He learned much about the ocean and what it meant to be a pirate.

Today, the sky towards the sea was turning dark. A storm was approaching.

Evangel made his way toward port to see Rhubarb off. It was his last day in port for a few months and he wanted to leave before the storm hit. Evan wore the usual pirate clothes. A white tunic with a brown vest, a pair of gloves, boots, and a flintlock pistol strapped to his thigh.

He walked stoically to and up the ramp leading up to the Red Betty. He was greeted by a few of the crew.

“Where’s the cap’n at?” He asked.

“He be up on the top deck, peerin’ out toward the storm.” A deckhand responded.

Evangel gave him a pat on the back then proceeded up the stairs and to the top deck. No one but Rhubarb was there. He was looking intently out to see through a monocular. Evan approached him cautiously.

“Bird watchin’ Cap’n?” He joked.

“Yarr, not today, boy.” Rhubarb collapsed the monocular and set it on the railing, turning towards Evangel. “Here to see me off?” He put his fists on his hips sternly.

“Aye. I’ve always have before, today’s no different.” For a boy of 15, growing up with pirates, he matured somewhat faster than most other boys.

“There’s a storm brewin’, Evan. Not the weather kind, either.” He looked back out to sea. “There’s a ship out there. Right on the horizon.” He hands the monocular to Evan and points. “There, you see it?”

“I can, but just barely.

“Concentrate on the Jolly Roger, can you make it out?”

Evangel peered through the monocular for a moment. “Its… red and black, is that the-”

“Aye, it’s the Shadowscythe.” He said grimly. “I’ve heard tales of entire towns being turned to undead after their passing.”

“So what are ye gonna do, Cap’n?” Evan was afraid, the monocular trembled in his hands.
“I can’t leave Lolosia, now.” He walked over to the edge of the railing to where he could look all over lower deck. “Avast, ye scurvy dogs!” The entire crew dropped what they were doing and stood at attention for Rhubarb. “The Shadowscythe be a-comin’. We are the only defense for Lolosia. The battle will be tough, and ya’ll will see your mates drop dead next to ya, then rise again to be yer enemy. I understand if some of you may wish to leave. You are welcome to do so. I only wish to know: Who shall sail with me under the darkened sky and over the turmoil sea, to meet an enemy who is already dead?”

The crew was silent for a while. Their faces struck with shock and worry. Whispers arose as they spoke to one another.

“Are ya’ll with me!?” The captain shouted.

“Aye!” The yelled in one.

“Very well, make ready the ship to cast off, load all of the cannons. I want all of ya with at least a pistol, a cutlass, and a clean pair of underwear in an hour.” Rhubarb ordered.

“What about me, cap’n?” Evangel asked eagerly.

The captain turned and placed his hand on Evangel’s shoulder. “You are too young for battle, Evan. Go home to your mother, keep her safe.”

“But-”

“No ‘buts’. This is an order.” He pushed Evan towards the stair gently. “Get on home, boy. You’re need there more than out there.”

Evangel proceeded down the stairs, saddened that he couldn’t sail with Rhubarb. He wished everyone he passed good luck and then walked off the ship.

“Run, don’t walk, boy!” Rhubarb barked. Evangel sprinted as soon as his foot touched the docks and to Ruisha’s pub to warn of the coming threat.

After informing his Aunt of the danger, the town immediately began preparing for a fight. A port town famous for pirates doesn’t kindly take threats. Evangel sprinted out of town and towards home, warning anyone he passed about the Shadowscythe.

Rain began to pelt his face halfway to the cottage. He ran along the coast, he could see the Red Betty out to sea and flashes of cannon fire from both ships. He couldn’t stop and watch, no matter how much he wanted to.

The cottage was in his sights when he spotted row boats out to sea nearby. He slowed down to a brisk walk, having a difficult time determining who populated the boats. Then he saw the bleached white bones of an undead and his heart raced, he ran even faster than before, reaching the cottage in a matter of minutes.

He didn’t even slow down, he plowed through the door, scaring Scarlett and slammed the door shut, locking it. Scarlett was washing dishes when he had entered, and dropped a dish on the floor, shattering it when he scared her.
“Baby, what’s wrong? You’re soaked!” She said, worryingly.

Evan doubled over, trying to catch his breath. “Sh-sh-Shadow…” He panted, barely unable to breath.

Scarlett went over to him and placed her hands on his back and chest. “What is it?”

Evangel looked at her with fearful eyes. “Shadowscythe!”

“By the Gods.” Scarlett fell back into the kitchen chair. “I can’t believe they’ve come here.”

The storm outside grew even more violent. Crashes of thunder mingled with the booms of cannon fire.

“I saw row boats when I was running along the road.” Evangel took a knee and held his mother’s hand. “I think they’re coming here!”

“Here!? Why!?”

“They probably noticed the house was so far away from the town, and decided to inspect it.” He drew his pistol and set it on the table. “If you need to, use it.” He stood up and walked toward the bedrooms.

“Where you going?” Her voice broke.

“I’m going to grab the rifles from your bedroom. I’ll be right back, don’t you worry.” He smiled to reassure her. Scarlett grabbed the pistol with shaky hands and cocked the hammer, pointing it toward the door.

Evan fumbled through the chest in his mother’s room and grabbed the two rifles that she locked inside fore emergencies. He heard a loud slam and glass breaking. His mother scream then fired the pistol.

“Evangel! Get away from me, you bastard!” She yelled for him then at someone else.

He ran as quick as he could to the kitchen, one rifle at the ready to fire. He aimed it at the undead hovering over Scarlett, cutlass drawn. Her face was frozen in fear.

The undead wasn’t bones like the others are, this one still had flesh, which was still rotting. It also wore clothes, black pirate clothes and hat. His hair was thin and white like snow. It looked at Evangel with haunting emerald green eyes. His own widened in shock as he realized who this undead was from stories he heard from his mother and Ruisha.

“So this is the bastard son you bore so many years ago.” The undead spoke.

“Leave him alone, he is nothing like you!” Scarlett yelled at it.

“Mother, who is this creature?” He already knew, but needed to hear it. He cocked the hammer on the rifle and aimed.

“Ho, ho, ho. So you want to know who I am?” The undead turned toward Evangel, its chest bare, bones and internal organs showing. “I am your father! And you are my seed!” Evangel shot Sparrowhawk in the chest. He fell backward, but didn’t fall. He chuckled, fluid spewing from his mouth. “You can’t kill me! I’m already dead. Ha ha ha ha!” Sparrowhawk sprung at Evangel, knocking him over and making the guns fly across the room.

“Evan!” His mother screamed as Sparrowhawk and Evangel struggled on the floor. She sprang up and grabbed Sparrowhawk but was thrown off and hit the wall. Sparrowhawk head butted Evangel, knocking him unconscious.

“Wench!” The undead spewed as he stood up and drew his cursed cutlass. “I have no need of a legacy anymore, I am immortal! And… I have no need of you!” Sparrowhawk thrust his cutlass into Scarlett’s breast, piercing through her back.

“Ev…an… gel.” She spoke weakly. Her hand reached out to his unconscious body. Her emerald green eyes dulled and the air left her lungs. The blade had merged with her body and blood flowed from the wound. Her hand dropped to the side and her eyes closed.

Sparrowhawk chuckled and withdrew his weapon. He looked at Evangel’s unconscious body and threw his cutlass into the floor board, it stuck vertically, the blood still stained on the blade. “I’ll be waiting.”

Moments later, Evangel regained consciousness. His sight was blurry at first and he stumbled to get up. He saw the cutlass and pulled it from the floor, waving it around, looking for Sparrowhawk. But he had left, the rain pouring in through the smashed open doorway. Evan stumbled towards his mother.

“Mother…” He knelt beside her. “Mother?” He repeated after she didn’t respond. He looked at her, tear begging to fill his eyes. “Mother!” He cried out, holding her cold body close to him, sobbing.

“Do you want revenge?” A dark voice spoke behind him.

Evangel turned, seeing a hulking knight in blood red armor standing in the door way. “Who are you?” He said through tears.

“I am a friend. I can give you power to take revenge on the man who murdered your beloved mother. Do you accept?” The knight’s face was masked under a terrifying helm, his deep voice clear.

Evangel sniffled. “But aren’t you… with them?”

“Sparrowhawk only follows the Empire for his own personal reasons. I cannot allow that. He is a nuisance.”

Evangel set his mother gently aside as he stood up, facing the knight. Evangel’s size paled in comparison to the blood red knight. “I wish to seek my revenge on him, yes.”

“Good. Take my hand, and I will give you the power to do anything.” The knight held out his huge hand. Evangel was hesitant at first but placed his hand in the knight’s.
Pain racked his body and the room span around him. His hand felt like it was on fire as dark energies flowed through his veins. It felt like an eternity before the pain had ceased and he collapsed through the floor.

“Now, go forth, and slay Sparrowhawk. I will return in a month to collect you. Be ready.” The knight disappeared in evil energy.

Evangel panted on the floor, the power he felt was unbelievable. He grabbed the blood stained cutlass and ran out the door to where the row boats had pulled up ashore. The storm raged on, the Red Betty was miraculously winning the battle out to sea, the Shadowscythe ship was begging to sink. Lighting flashed and Evangel saw the brief image several undead near a boat along with Sparrowhawk.

“Sparrowhawk!” He yelled over the storm. His newly acquired power could be heard in even his voice.

“Ha ha ha ha. So you’ve came. I’ll take pleasure in killing you, welp.” He took one of the swords the other undead had and ran at Evangel, swinging at him. Evangel parried then swung back, cutting off his arm.

“How-” Sparrowhawk grumbled, attacking again. He was met with his other arm being cut off. “How can this be!” Lightning struck behind Evangel, the visage of Sepulchure appearing in the bolt. “So that’s how it is…”

“This is revenge for my mother!” Evangel kicked Sparrowhawk’s boney knee, causing it to shatter and drop to the ground, helpless. Evangel held the sword high above his head for a moment. He looked at his father in hate. Dark energies wisped around the blade then Evangel swung down, cleaving his head in two.

The storm began to subside. The undead, stood near the boats, not knowing what to do. “Come…” Echoed a voice in the dark. The undead turned their heads simultaneously then ran into Greenguard forest. Evangel was left huffing in anger. The remains of Sparrowhawk turned to dust, including the sword.

Evangel turned and walked back to the cottage in despair. Upon re-entering, he moved some of the kitchen chairs to the side and then went over to his mother. He lifted her up, hold her body in his arms, turning, and walking out. The rain had stopped and sunlight was peeking through the clouds. He held Scarlett close to him, tears steadily streaking down his face as he walked the road back to Lolosia.
Evangel
Evangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangel Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 am

Interlude: "We Bury Our Dead"

The day was gray and rainy. Puddles of water made the roads muddy and the ocean's surface ripple. It was a sad day, the typical day for a funeral.

Ruisha gave Evangel a room at the pub to stay in until his house could be repaired. Too much had happened in that house, the good and the bad, he could never return to that house.

He sat on his bed, looking out the window, staring at the rippling ocean. He was dressed head to toe in black. They were holding Scarlett's funeral today, a week after the attack.

At first they were going to bury her next to the house, but Evangel objected. "If you bury her, then they could use necromancy to make her Undead! You can't let that happen!" He told them. "But, we bury our dead." The responded. "No! You can't!" He fussed. "Give her a pirate's funeral." Rhubarb was present when he mentioned this, and knew what he had meant. A pirate's life is primarily at sea, and there they die.

The funeral was soon, and Evangel knew it. He didn't want to move though. Depression had struck him hard. He barely ate and drank. At nights he had nightmares and barely slept. The only thing preventing him from joining his mother was the power now coursing through his veins. It was intoxicating.

Ruisha knocked on his door and opened it slowly. "Evangel, honey, its time." He looked at her, dark circles under his eyes. She, too, was covered head to toe in black. "Come on." She held out her hand, beckoning to him. He stood up slowly and walked to the door, taking her hand. She led him out and to the docks.

A single boat was anchored at the docks, a small row boat. Inside it lay Scarlett's body and flammable liquid. Almost half the town was in attendance. They stood on the shore while Evangel, Ruisha, and Captain Rhubarb stood near the boat.

"We have gathered here today, to see off a citizen of Lolosia, a beloved friend, and a mother. May her body return to the deep, where all true pirates return. May her ashes be strewn across the Four Winds." Rhubarb stated ceremoniously, this being one of the many funerals he's headed.

He lit a torch and handed it to Evangel, smoke billowing from the rain. "Light the wick, lad." A water-proof wick would be the igniter of the liquid. He kneeled down next to the boat, looking at his mother, her body covered in flowers. He lit the wick and threw the torch into the water. Rhubarb gave the boat a strong push and sent it out to sea. Moments later the boat erupted in flames, engulfing Scarlett's body.

15 minutes pass and the boat sinks beneath the waves.

Three more weeks pass.

Evangel kept track of the days and had a bag ready for when he would be called. The day came when one afternoon, he was in his room, still depressed from his mother's death.

"It is time." He heard a dark, disembodied voice say. "You know where to go." In his heart, he knew.

Evangel grabbed his bag and flew out of the room, unfortunately being spotted by Rhubarb outside the Pub. "Where ya goin', lad?" He stopped him. Evangel eyed his bag, nervous to say anything. "Ah... I see, leavin' town, eh?" He had a bag of his own, digging through it, he pulled out a black hat with a skull on it and a red bandanna. "These are for you, made by your mother. She gave 'em to me for when you were old enough to live on your own. I'm guessin' that time be now, eh? Not much left for you in Lolosia, I suppose."

Evangel looked down nervously. "Don't tell Aunt Ruisha, please?"

"She'll find out you left when she goes to look in yer room. I'll send her a note you left with me."

"Thanks, Cap'n." He saluted one final time. The captain fit the bandanna on his head and then the hat.

"Fits ya nicely, if I do say so me self." Rhubarb saluted him back. "Now git goin' before I change me mind."

Evangel nodded and ran off, out of town and towards the house. He tried his best not to get noticed. Being the afternoon, people were still working, so not many where in the streets.

He came up upon the spot where he fought Sparrowhawk and found his tattered clothes stuck on a stick, blowing in the wind. He grabbed it and held it up, examining it. "Like it?" The crimson knight's voice came from in front of him. Evangel dropped the garb, startled. "I think those clothes would look nice on you, don't you?" The knight picked up the cloths and dark energy engulfed them, repairing the tattered and rotting barb. "Here, these are yours." He handed Evangel the clothes of an Alpha Pirate. "Now, come, we have somewhere to go." The knight opened a black portal, transporting the two across the land.

End of Part 1
Evangel
Evangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down