[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament

+5
Shadow
Hunter Reckoning
Lord Zombie
Nagi
Alderos
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who do you think should host?

The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Vote_lcap36%The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Vote_lcap64%The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Empty The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Welcome to the Very first
The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Tr_ban10
The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Tr_pok13

This is the chance of a lifetime to be included in the in the Very first TR Pokemon tournament
Hosted By:

The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Tr_pok10

NOTE: Other Hosters to be chosen closer to tournament date, nom inated hosters will be notifies by PM

NOTE:More information will be edited into this post when it arrives and information that is wrong will be crossed out

Tournament Date:

More information Pending

For signing up please use this template and the Hosters and I will vote and will approve people
Code:
[b]your TR name[/b]
[b]Your Pokemon players name[/b]
[b]What level restriction you want .eg. lv 50 lv 100[/b]

Winner get this special avvy and price to be determined
The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Champi10
Credit goes to Sticky for creating this avvy -Sepulchure00-

Rules of the first ever TR clan Pokemon tournament
These are mrsebi's rules thanks for letting me use them BTW although I edited them a little

mrsebi wrote:

Rule 1: No Ubers I think only one should be allowed -Sepulchure00-
Ubers are Pokemon with abnormally high stats and movesets, not meant to be used in online play due to the fact that they are virtually unbeatable at level 100:
These are:
mrsebi wrote:
EDIT:
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys (All Forms)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkai
Arceus
Manaphy
Wobuffet (Yes, Wobuffet, Wobuffet is actually in this list!)
These are the Ubers, anything else can not be on the UBER list, primarilly because its not a Uber!
Rule 2: No 1-Hit moves, Since 1 Hit auto kill anyone, its very easy for someone just to boost the accuracy of their pokemon, and essentially win the game without effort, thus, !-Hits are usually not allowed

Rule 3: No multiple copys of the Same Pokemon, H-I (Held Item), Or Type, this is meant to create a varied game and prevent cheating, if you think that the type one is unfair, do remember that most pokemon have 2 types, thus its rather difficult to have two types of the same kind (you can have a steel-Fight and Fire-Fight, Just not a Steel-Fight and ANOTHER Steel-Fight)

Rule 4: No hacks, this is rather obvious, since hacks basically give you level 100 pokemon with abnormal stats and moves, these are not allowed, this is a universal rule, NO HACKS (note: Due to the way the Pokemon games are made, Hacks will fry your game permanantly, this also affects people who trade the hacks, or even battle them!, The game simply cant process it) This also means using the Pokemon MISSINGNO since it will destroy your game anyways.

Rule 5: No Shinys, this is a rather pointless rule TBH, mainly used by some because a good amount of pro-players have a team full of Shiny pokemon, its hard to train those up and is the Pokemon equivalent of a AQW char having a full set of AC, Rare gear with a non mem pet... and a custom wep. Still, this rule has foundits way into SOME Tournaments, using it is up to the host.
This is one of the most pointless rules i have ever heard of. shiny s are for showing off :D -Sepulchure00-

Rule 6: All battles must be recorded and placed on the Global Network, this rule is used by guilds to check the matches, allowing to see who won and if someone cheated, to prevent false accusation and such[/b]
Not sure how we are gonna do that -Sepulchure00-

Also i would like for the participants to be in different rooms on AQW so the hosters can relay information

More information pending

My Sign up sheet

Sepulchure00
Andrew
Lv100

In regards to the horrible pics im sorry if you can come up with better ones please give me the link and ill put them in here
Approved, and I will organize a potential prize at a later date.
-Shadow

Last edited by Sepulchure00 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Empty Re: The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Sigh...
The shiny rule is not needed, I clearly said it as up to the hosts didnt I?
Secondly: The VS recorder allows you to record a battle and put it up online, then : anyone with your FC can check it out:
http://www.serebii.net/platinum/battlerecorder.shtml
Note: SS and HG have it too, just not sure where exactly!
Thirdly, the Uber List I gave was complete, the LEgens that were not in it were not there for a reason; average stats, weak movetypes, and bad typings actually makes some of them weaker than normal pokemon (Like Celebi and Shaymin)

EDIT:
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys (All Forms)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkai
Arceus
Manaphy
Wobuffet (Yes, Wobuffet, Wobuffet is actually in this list!)
These are the Ubers, anything else can not be on the UBER list, primarilly because its not a Uber!

Last edited by mrsebi on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Empty Re: The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Thank for the constructive criticism Sebi
ill do all that tomorow since im ver tired
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Kk, just DONT FORGET,
Now then; Im off to max out my Shuckle
Oh em gee! Ive actually returned to playing Pokemon! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:37 am

Alright, sign me up!!!
Alderos
AJ
lv 100
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Zard : The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Rustys
Number of posts : 646
User Points : 15268

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagi Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 am

Hey Sepulchure00 you might want to use some better images they are kind of just pictures with text at the moment, for example you can remove the white from the clan logo.
Nagi
Nagi
Bucket Queen
Bucket Queen

Zard : The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Purplex
Number of posts : 1138
User Points : 66808

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 am

I'm in though i'm thinking of refraining from using pseudo legendaries even though it's not against the rules to use them....i'd rather not have to rely on overpowered pokemon...
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Number of posts : 235
User Points : -94424

http://www.estiah.com/user/register/index/id/40220

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 am

Sigh... for the last time: LEGENDARY DOES NOT MEAN OVERPOWERED!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagi Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 am

I would like this tournament to be UU but I'm okay with OU.

(UU= underused OU= overused.)
Nagi
Nagi
Bucket Queen
Bucket Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:17 am

(shrugs) Well, its your choice, sadly, since the favourites are usually OU, some people may not like that since they cant use their favs -_-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:23 am

overused? please explain because i am thoroughly confused
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:27 am

Ok:
U: Uber: Ultra strong, overpowered,the ''too good'' statwise
OU: Over.Used, the most frequently used Pokemon, usually the ones with good potential and rather good stats, the ones that make up the Metagame, usually the ''good'' Pokemon stat wise
UU:Underused: The less used ones, whether it be for being hard to train, or just rather weak, these guys dont make it into matches so often, thats not to say they are BAD, just unpopular for whatever reason!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:47 am

Alright, thank you for explaining it to me, very eye opening
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagi Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 am

There is also the neverused and borderline tiers, neverused are mostly pokemon who are not fully evolved or are too weak, borderline are pokemon who are too strong for underused but not strong enough for overused.
Nagi
Nagi
Bucket Queen
Bucket Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 am

Your TR name: Sticky
Your Pokemon players name: Greg
What Level Restriction You Want: 100

And also, thanks Seppy for posting this. Shouldn't you ask for FC's too?

Edit: Wait, no same items or types? That's ridiculous!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 am

Nagi wrote:Hey Sepulchure00 you might want to use some better images they are kind of just pictures with text at the moment, for example you can remove the white from the clan logo.

okay as i said i need much more practice at using photoshop and among other things ans yes i understand that they look pretty bad im sorry D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 am

mrsebi wrote:Sigh... for the last time: LEGENDARY DOES NOT MEAN OVERPOWERED!

Relax ...you let your emotions get the better of you too easily with this..I was talking about pseudo legendaries too..seeing how those were the only ones allowed..but I guess I should of been more specific as to what I thought of as overpowered..mainly the ones with of about 600 or more base stats seeing how they're on a league all their own for the most part..and compared to the ones I will use..yea I won't stand much of chance..for too long against those types..but yea anyways relax man...you seem to get too personal about this...
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Number of posts : 235
User Points : -94424

http://www.estiah.com/user/register/index/id/40220

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 am

So am I not allowed to join? I looked through my entire pokemon Center and everything is safe. It even says where I met them even though I didnt meet most of them. I'd love a chance to compete.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15908

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 am

Winner gets this avatar.

The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Champi10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 am

We can use it right now if we wanted to? o.o Also I need my question answered.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : The First ever TR Pokemon Battle Royale Tournament Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15908

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 am

Nu, you have to fight to the death first. =3
And... I'm really not the person that can answer your question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 am

grrrrr, my ds won't connect to my wifi, it says the security settings aren't supported or compatible, one of those two...
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 am

Are you within 30 feet of the access point?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 am

yes, my security isn't compatible, it is a wpa, i need to change it to wep
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 am

As i said i think i might take down the poll and just ask everyone to nominate someone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next