[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Winnie's House

+8
Khayyin
DemidragonX
Kaotic
V
pk494
Lord Zombie
Zedman
Winnie
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Winnie's House Empty Winnie's House

Post by Winnie Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:46 am

It was dark, and Winnie is trying to get to sleep. "Aww... Its really lateeee....." Suddenly, She hears a noise. "Wha?" she heard it again. No "waht was that?" She got slowly out of bed, hugging her stuffed Dragon, Iceabella. "Pluffles, you stay here." she said, patting her cat. as she walked out to the hallway, she saw a bright light. "Ahhh!"That was the last thing she said, After that somthing het her in the back of her head. She was knocked out.

No need to post the same topic three times!
~Vamp
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Winnie's House Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387721

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House Empty Re: Winnie's House

Post by Zedman Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:42 pm

She woke up in a dark room. The only source of light came from what seemed to be a tiny doorway at the end of a long hall. This seemed all too familiar to her. She stood up, her bones aching for no apparent reason. She attempted to take a step towards the doorway, but her right foot was tied up to something. Setting her foot back down, the ground felt cold and uneven beneath her foot. She was in some sort of cave. 'I must have been unconscious for a long time,' she thought. 'I better stay calm. This is really creeping me out. I hope someone comes for he--' 'GROWRRRRRLLLL!'. The beast's glowing red eyes and the glint in its nostrils sent a near-fatal chill up Winnie's spine.

**OM NOM NOM ,THE BEAST/DRAGON EATS HER!!! ....JK. Keep going. I hope I didn't ruin this lol.
Zedman
Zedman
Zeddybear!

Number of posts : 268
User Points : 7993

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:43 pm

She sat down. Make the bost of it, right? She learned from past experiences that you make the best of it when things go wrong. She sneezed. "Hmmm, I did'nt realize that they must have lotion sunscreen here!" <--(The only thing that she is allergic to) Hearing footsteps in the distance, she tried to break loose. However, the wall was bound tightly to her arms and legs, and none of them she could free. She suddenly felt very, very, very tired. she hugged iceabella and sat down, adn began to cry.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:55 am

The footsteps got closer, and closer, Winnie's life flashed before her,"Well i had a good life.." The footsteps stop as the shadowy figure stands in front of her..the hooded figure's eyes glowed an eerie white...the light shone on the figures face, its face was hard to make out but it did not not look human.. it wielded a giant yet simple blade...it released Winnie from the branch that had held her back..The figure then jumped at the beast that was nearby, Winnie could hear the struggle as the figure wrestled the beast down and attacked it with its blade..the figure shouted, " Don't just stand there...get out!" Winnie trying to grasp the situation stood there..shocked and in awe from the situation..with one final swipe the figure slayed the foul beast...Winnie asked, " Are you ok?" then hears an awful sound of crunching and cracking...the figure was busy with the corpse of his kill...Winnie realized this being was no ordinary being..but with limited visibility she could not make out what it was until it stood up near the dim light...she said to him, "Your...Your not a human are you...you are the cursed UNDEAD!" the figure replied,"So what If I am? Does that scare you?" she responded back, "What the hell are you doing in my house! and who are you?" as she threw the nearest thing she could find at him.." to which he replied back, "Well, I was hunting that beast, why do you live at the top of a monster den?"..."Well my name is none of your concern..but if you must know a name..just call me Zombie".....

-Lol wrote a lot and decided to include myself in the story, hope you dont mind..at least I kept the story going somewhat..
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Number of posts : 235
User Points : -94439

http://www.estiah.com/user/register/index/id/40220

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:09 pm

She ran out with Zombie at her side. She hoped that when she escaped that would never happen again.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:12 am

but it did. all of whatever just happened, happened again.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5845

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:13 pm

Zombie grimly looked at the nature outside...as he cleaned his face from the fresh kill, he found it awkward Winnie had not run away by now..Zombie had always been shunned by the humans, especially by the group that call themselves paladins..he asked, "Why do you not shun me like the others?", " I am a threat in your society, and undesirable, a mockery of life.."
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:46 am

Just then, as they where outside, a strange looking 'creature' walked by with poofy hair, wielding something that looked like an incinerated robot. He then shouted 'Ello McZombie!'
Winnie giggled... 'McZombie?'
V
V
agina

Zard : Winnie's House 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237728

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:51 am

Zombie put his hand on his face with a sigh.., " Not you again...I told you not to call me that..just plain old Zombie" he reached for his sword in an attempt to scare the creature
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:53 am

Bwaah! You know it's your real name! He chuckled, evaded the sword, and seemed to swing the incinerated robot in what appeared to be an attack.
'Anyways' he said 'I'm going down to the dwakel mines to harvest some crystals. I need to right balance to reactivate this fella! He pointed to the robot.
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 am

Then came someone who non of them knew, an old man with gray hair and pali armor. He didnt do anything interesting, or even look at them. But as he passed mczombie, he muttered "must...resist...urge....to make... undead...super dead..."
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5845

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 am

The 'creature' called himself Vamp. He asked the paladin 'excuse me, do you know where the dwakel mines are?'
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 am

Zombie readied his weapon to attack the paladin,"Have a little taste of your own medicine" as he threw grenades charging to attack..
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 am

'Nooooo!'
A grendage hit Vamp, and the morph started to fade. It appeared that Vamp was really just a crazy human. He was in a tuxedo, braided-girl like hair, and some kind of strange robotical like tentacles, and a fish.
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:44 am

the man replied in a low whisper "you have no business talking to me please leave me be" after an agreement they decide to follow this "vamp" as they journeyed they stayed close behind him some how with out him knowing after sometime they noticed that this person was changing slowly but only the dead one could sense it. after a week journey they came to an unholy place with a shrine and around the shrine there were to terrible creatures.......the lord of terror and the lord of pain.as they set around the shrine talking "vamp" went up to join them. they seemed to know him. then the group arrives just to see the "companion" they were following get turned into a terrible creature that seemed to look just like the thing zombie slayed. as it turned around it pointed and it point right at the spot were they were hiding out of site. how did it know we were following asked the girl. no one replyed
the lord of terror and the newly formed lord of destruction left there brother the lord of pain behind as they stepped into a portal that surly lead to hell. the lord of pain was holding a gem a gem of great power and zombie new that there only chance was to get the stone.....but how. suddenly a misty figure appears and plays a strange tune seeming to weaken the lord of pain by a little. zombie jumped the the creature with his blade but he evaded easily and he suffered for it he was hit in rebound bu its tail which was electrified with over 900k volts of power he flew back and hit a wall of sharp rocks. lucky that he was already dead he pulled him self off the rocks just as the girl the youngest went up to the creature who was about to continue its fight. she stepped behind it and was about to take the gem but it sensed here and made a terrible noise that made her fly and hit a smooth wall. but vamp was glad this happened because he used the time he was roaring to take the gem its self. he tryed to use its power but it was to much the gem started to bulge and lighting flew in all directions striking the creature making him more powerful then be for. vamp tossed the gem to the girl and pulled out his secret twin sided blade of striking and hit the beast clear in the face but it seemed to do minimum dmg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by V Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:23 am

'Argh! That's it!' Vamp said
Vamp started taking all kinds of gears and aligator clamps out of his bag, and a old looking peice of paper. He swooped under a rock so no one could see him and constructed some kind of mechanism that seemed to of revert electricity, he jumped behind this creature with the electrified tail and hooked it up, the entire horizen turned white and every felt a eltricity vibe in the air. Once they could see again, the creature layed flat, and appeared to be defeated.
'Well, that was easy!' Vamp said, looking like an idiot smiling wide.
He picked up the gem (Once the creature was dead it's power was defused) and stashed it into his bag. 'Finally, I've been looking for the chemical combonation forver!' 'I'll finally be able to complete my project' Although he was really just talking to himself, as 'Mczombie', pk, and winnie where talking about this monster. 'This could be serious...' Zombie murmered.
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House Empty good plaot

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:09 am

why have u come bak asks the strange old man who refers to zombie as mczombie. weve seen your evil form and we know u cant be up to any good. its true replies vamp i am evil i told you you have no business with me. but no matter our plans are almost complete. WITH WAT the group asks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Zombie bagan to leave.

"Wait! Dont go!" winnie shouted
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House Empty sjdfsKD

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:49 pm

no ive had enough of this every time i want to kill a simple beast the world is at stake i wish that mor....... i mean i wish i was never brought bak to life im sure u and my "freind can take them alone"
as he leaves vamp makes a dark chuckle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:58 pm

Winnie ran after him. NO!!! Ill do anything to make you stay!! I'll, um, oh! I CAN BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE!

*poof*

OOps.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House Empty OOOOPS????

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:04 pm

wat do u mean oops.....well i brought you bak to life but its only temperary. thats good for now replies vamp how did yo..... dont ask replied winnie. well how do i look asks vamp. great the girl replies exe[t u have no nose or eyes.........................................................................................

WHAT??????? thats it im leaving ur a freak. no dont go i was trying to help cant we at least get to the next boss battle with the lord of terror?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:00 am

btw earth..can you please try to be more legible with your posts..couldn't understand them that well. The big long one you did was good but the others ones well confused me since you dont mention who says what that well....anyways..here I go then...

Zombie then walks away to regain some inner peace from all this chaos, " I wonder if that graveyard by the lake is near by..sure could use the tranquility.." he walked towards the woods, vanishing into the shadows as the others just watched him leave on his own

Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House Empty im sorry

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 am

sorry i was in a hurry ill take more time from now on
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House Empty as he walks

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:25 am

as zombie walks up to the lake a shadowy figure appears. zombie recognized the figure instantly. it was the figure that played the mysterious tune that weakened the beast. zombie asked the beast who he was. the shadow said nothing. they stood there for a long time then the shadow pointed to the center of the lake and a strange picture appeared it showed the world engulfed by darkness and terrible creatures ran a muck and at the top of a tower there stood a single creature that seemed to look like the 3 brothers combined....as zombie saw this he also saw him self being torched endlessly. once he saw this he decided to return to the others and sort this out. but first he turned to the spot were the shadow was standing (shadow looks like the shadow set from AQ) he was gone.... as he turned around he was face to face with a ZOONKER (no idea make it up) he knew he would have to fight this there was no way out....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:21 am

Zombie raised his sword and rushed at the vile creature, with big thrusts and swings of his blade he wounded the creature, only to see it regenerate to its normal condition. The ground below him suddenly shaked, from it sprang a ball of earth and bones...a green aura surrounded the ball. The bones seemed to take shape and arrange themselves in a pattern, claws appeared and legs appeared, at the end of the transformation lay a draconic being, but not a normal one, a baby dracolich...It then resorted to attack the creature with its unholy breath and swiftly perished it. "Whoa..and who might you be little fellow?" questioned Zombie. But with the dracolich being an infant...even if it was undead he could not communicate with it. Well thx for the help, guess i'll cya then..Zombie walked back into to the woods..and realized he was being followed, "Who's there?" he replied..his response was a pattern of grunts and an undead presence..it was the baby dracolich again it seemed to have followed Zombie. "We'll I guess having you around will be a nice benefit for me.." said Zombie as he petted the dracolich.."Hmm..what to call you now.."Zombie thought for a bit, " Rigor Mortis has a nice ring to it" said Zombie as he watched the dracolich burn a bug flying nearby..Zombie and Rigor Mortis then walked into the woods wondering what they would encounter next on their way to the group
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next