[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Winnie's House

+8
Khayyin
DemidragonX
Kaotic
V
pk494
Lord Zombie
Zedman
Winnie
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty i was lucky

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:37 am

i was lucky that you suddenly appeared from under that creature says vamp as he walks back to the shrine. when he got there the other two (strnge man and winnie) were discussing on what they should do. winnie sees zombie and yells and as she does the strange man turns around to zombie and say WELL MCZOMBIE LOOKS LIKE YOUR BACK! I KNEW YOU'D BE BACK. i have a rare power said the strange old man. i can look at something and see its entire history. so replies zombie.SO!? it turns out vamp is your father!. as he said that an earthquake started and a voice was heard. it sounded cold and bitter and some what like a vamp. VERY WELL it said.....it dosnt matter how much you know about us.
and i bet you haven't notice my brother (aka the lord of pain) has been fully revived and brought back to us. in 1 week hell will be invading earth!!!! and if u are foolish enough to try and stop us then we will just use the 6 gems to seal the area and with each gem you remove our minions and us get more powerful. hahahahahahahaha.....and the voice fades. WHAT ARE WE GANNA DO asked winnie who seemed to resemble a fictional character (not pooh she looks like Dorthy) the only thing we can a strange voice replies from behind them. they turn around and see a shadowy figure. JOURNEY THROUGH THE PORTAL TO HELL! but the strange old man holds up his hand and says ok but we need a plan. as we collect the gems don't destroy them. why asked winnie. the strange man only said: so we can prevail. then the group of (ummm theres winnie,zombie,strange man, dragon,and shadow) 5 one by one started to enter the gates of hell......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Winnie's House

Post by Kaotic Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:27 pm

and out of the robot jumps...CHUCKIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Twisted Evil affraid affraid affraid
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Winnie's House - Page 2 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36599

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:15 pm

the evil doll jumped out from behind the bush and ran toward him.

(I like to keep it short.)
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Winnie's House - Page 2 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387736

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:53 am

can we keep the story line?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:03 am

only if we can keep it short. <_<
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5860

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:18 am

So where do we go from here? another story altogether or still continue it?
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Number of posts : 235
User Points : -94424

http://www.estiah.com/user/register/index/id/40220

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty welllllllllllllll

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 am

they just entered the gates to hell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Flames roared from every side of the entrance. A strange feeling was lingering in the air. The evil doll asked, "Why have you entered these gates?!"
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489303

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty great the doll

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:09 am

sigh the doll is still there ok fine....

nobody said a thing for a minute then sombody said why are you following us and before he could say a thing he pushes the doll into the lava surrounding there path...and since there in hell there will be no return of this creature
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khayyin Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:20 am

"Why are u disturbing the punishments of all those sinners?" Asked a pale figure, with furious flames in its eyes. "Do you really want t show them, that there IS a way in and out of these Realms?" They have sinned as I have sinned, though not one one of all these creatures will have to endure what i am living through. LET US BE!!!" And with this cry the man with his strange mark on his forehead turned to step back down the stairs to the roaring flames he emerged out of....
"Who was that?" asked Winnie and Zombie answered: "That was Khayyin, the firat that came here when Hell started - and the last one that will be allowed to leave when he has finally suffered enough."
Khayyin

Number of posts : 3
User Points : 5638

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:01 am

Suddenly, from the ground burst a fleshy hand, charred and crusted from what looked like an inferno had siezed it many times before. Grabbing on to Winnie's shoe, a small voice emanated from the hole.

"Help Me. Spare Me. If you can't then Kill Me."

Zombie looked at the hand with disgust. With a flick of his wrist, his blade sung through the air and stabbed the hand.

"Graaaa!", screamed the voice from the ground.
Zombie glared at the ground and spoke, "It is not your time either, Rage. Why do you insist on escaping Hell if you know your sins have yet to be forgiven?"

Winnie was shocked and confused. The hand, not posing much harm, couldn't possibly have an evil intention.

Breaking free of the blade, the hand slowly slithered back into the hole, with a small murmur of a curse escaping the crevice.
"Curse you and your bones, *Lord* Zombie... curse you..."
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220249

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:24 am

Winnie asked, "What history do you have with him and this place?"..Zombie wishing not to dwell in the past right now opted out to pass on explaining for now..Zombie replied, "We must get to the task at hand, we can talk about the past later.."
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty good job

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:13 am

as they explore pks robot starts to move. i thought he died said zombie. i did to said pk. the robot lifted off his shoulder and began to fly they followed it and it landed on a gem. the gem seemed to give the robot life. it must be the first of the six gems said winnie. zombie picks up the gem and begins to leave. well that was easy said winnie only 5 more. zombie looked at her never say it was easy its like saying things cant get any wor......but before he could finish a creature half giraffe half ryno appeared from no were surrounded by 1000s of hiddoues little minion like creatures..... great zombie said as he pulled out his simple but large sword
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:51 am

Winnie was scared. She may have come a great distance, and even crossed into Hell itself, but for once she felt overwhelmed with fear. Falling to her knees, she began to pray. To what deity she prayed, she had no idea; frankly, she wasn't even sure if it would do any good.

Meanwhile, Zombie was letting off a few taunts towards the grotesque looking commander. He figured it was better to go out mocking then to die without a tongue, eh?

"I didn't realize they allowed in-breeding where you're from, but I'm sending you back anyways!" shouted Zombie, which only stirred up the beasts around him even more.

"Foolish bag of worms... we champions of the Earth Gem have been the protectors of its power for generations! What makes you think you can defeat us?"

As if to answer the challenge of the foul beast, a radiant light emanated from the gem that Winnie was holding. It grew and curved, eventually swallowing the girl in the energy it produced.

Instinctively, Zombie dove for the nearest boulder. This was not the time to ponder what was about to happen.

As if on cue, the light expanded and became something more of substance. At first a claw, then a body appeared. Lastly, a great head of a beast emerged from the cocoon of energy. With one final push that sent the minions of the depth sprawling to the ground, a great bear emerged, with Winnie floating at its heart.

The commander was dumbfounded. Never had he seen a beast of such beauty, yet he knew what it meant; SHE had come.

Roaring a loud battle cry, the bear charged, sending scores of minions to their demise. Zombie was forced into a corner, but never became part of the battle. A large swipe of its mighty claw slaughtered droves of foul beasts, which left him with little to do.

And at last, the commander stood as the only adversary to oppose the might of the bear. He starred long into those green eyes, until finally, he fell to his knees and knelt before her.

Looking to the ground, he spoke, "O great one, you have come at last. You were wise in your decision to chose this girl as your vessel. Though I could not detect her presence, you sought her out and showed us what true power you possess. Now, I beg you, spare the lives of your devout followers, and we will never sway from thy path again."

****Comment****
Yes Winnie, I turned you into a bear. haha.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty my turn

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:11 am

winnie changed back to girl and had no memery of wat happened. what happened said winnie? u mean u dont remember asked zombie? because neither do i i was smashed into rocks...... pk stood silent not sure what happened either and the dead dragon was drinking lava. here said winnie handing the gem to pk the next gate is open. pk took the gem. what do u have in mind asked winnie. i want to tell you but im sure they are listening.

*note* pk is not going to be evil...i dont think at least not till the evcil ones are killed but i have a plan for the gems and pk proably wont be evil but some one will
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by V Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:47 am

'Fwaaaaaah!' everyone heard 'Vamp...?' they all thought to themselves, all the sudden, a bright, almost blinding light flashed. Everyone then say a large, bright orb of what appeared to be made of of ice was spinning violently in mid air. It's spinning slowly stopped and it shattered. Their fell Vamp, and a beautiful woman with pale blue skin, and clothes of what seemed to be made out of pure white silk. 'Hello!' said Vamp. The woman also said something but no one could understand. 'I'll translate.' Said Vamp.
Vamp translated:

'Hello children, I'm Messa. I guess you could call me the princess of hail. This man, or robot... I'm not quite sure what he is, but he calls himself Vamp and said that it was time for the crystal I was guarding to be used. Of course, he had to make a chant to awake me out of my coma. Anyway, this is the crystal' Messa clenched her first and opened it again, revealing a light blue crystal, this too was spinning rapidly. She clenched her first again. 'Anyway-We need to collect the remaining 4 crystal, and fast to. My master seems to have gotten cynical over the past few years and is very disappointed with the human race, and plans to destroy them. However, I still have hope for you. I'm afraid that we need all 6 crystals to gather enough of his opposite aura so we can put him into a deep Coma. He will probably be in it for 8,000 years, hopefully by then you have improved. However we need to do this fast before it's to late. We better get going.'
V
V
agina

Zard : Winnie's House - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237743

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khayyin Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:37 pm

The sound of Messas voice still lingered in the vibrating hot air of Hell as suddenly a shadow started spreading right before Winnies feet. "Although it is not my time to take a leave here - u still need to trust me" The voice of Khayyin emerged out of the shadow that now seemed to build a bridge all the way across hell, preventing the Seekers to burn and crumble to ashes.

"On the other Side of Hell is your path to the next gem - but beware of the Guardian - he is not allowed to let any Sinner leave Hell without a special permission - you will either have to convince him, that all of you are wuthout fail....."

The Face of Khayyin shimmered right in front of Zombie. And with an amused grin he whispered:
"For some it will be better to trick their way out of here."

Then the Face turned and adressed the whole group that stood there wondering. "On the other Side of the Gate you will encounter THE MOUNTAIN. It will take you to the next gem - for he is connecting Hell to Paradise - and all that leave Hell have to prove their worth by climbing this monster of a mountain.

Paradise is a place i cannot follow you - but we will meet again.

Until then, all my best wishes to you all. And now hurry - your goal is still far away - don't waste your time and energy with trying to walk through the flames. Use the way I offerered. It is the one thing I can do here to help in your noble quest."

And with this, the face dissapeared. Winnie took a hesitant step forward to test the bridge. And the bridge hold her weight and proved real....
Khayyin

Number of posts : 3
User Points : 5638

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:12 am

As the group neared the Guardian, Zombie mused over how he would get past it, no doubt the others would have an easier time, but him...well he's not exactly the most innocent being..."Well the bridge was a nice benefit to us, though the Guardian at the other side might be a problem" said Zombie

The group arrived at the foot of the Guardian, it was a menacing being gigantic and heavily armored with signs of age,scratches, and scars on the being it hid it's face behind a strong warrior's helmet no doubt he saw some fighting in his days...he wielded a battered shield and a long blade

Winnie asked, "So Mr. Guardian can we pass through?"...the Guardian replied in stern and low voice that shook the area, "You may pass but some of your party cannot, they will need to prove themselves in a test.." Zombie tried to make a run for the other side only to be stopped by the guardians giant shield, "Dammit!" replied Zombie as he was forced to listen in to the test he would surely have to do to get through...
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:04 am

And his hunch was correct. Grinding his teeth with a clenched jaw, Zombie was forced into trial after trial to prove his worthiness. Each match, one immediately after another, was grueling in its own right. Many times, Zombie was forced to battle foes that may have surpassed him in power in life. His bones were becoming brittle, and with every passing moment, he feared it would be his last.

The Guardian was seated upon a stone throne, carved into the mountain and overlooking the relatively small arena. However, relativity is only to the eye of the beholder. In actuality, Winnie and the others were free to watch Zombie fight for his life in the arena of stone.

*Crash*

The next challenger entered the ring. It seemed as though the Zombie's past was coming back to haunt him, because a man he dreaded most now faced him; his brother, Tobias.

He was dressed in robes of fine linen, myrrh and chains of gold decorating his silver suit of crusader armor. An ornate shield hung across his back, strapped with refined leather to his chest. In it's sheath, a long sword of radiant beauty hung from his side, ready for action at a moments notice.

However, the most contrasting about this old acquaintance was his face; he hadn't aged a bit since he last saw him alive!

"Tobias... you?... why do you face me?" murmured Zombie.

"Long time, no see, brother. I see you are still in good health." mocked the nightmare.

Zombie's head was spinning. Why was his brother in Hell? How had he died?

Tobias chuckled. "Well, it makes no difference, brother. I'm here to end our suffering once and for all."

"Our... suffering?"

A frown crossed the Tobias's face, as he readied himself for battle. "You don't understand? Well, allow me to enlighten you..."

He unlatched his golden helmet to reveal the truth. What Zombie thought was a perfectly healthy brother, was in fact the remains of a handsome man. Tobias smiled, with the working portion of his face; however, his head was in shambles.

From the forehead to the back of the head, the rooting remains of a brain protruded. His once brown hair, usually wrapped in a bun, now was gone;only to be replaced with matted black and gray strands, plastered against the head.

"You don't remember, brother? You don't remember... how you killed me?"

"No... it CAN'T BE!" screamed Zombie.

Tobias unsheathed his blade and charged at his brother. "Then let me remind you! Have at thee!"

The Guardian laughed. Now Zombie had to truly face his demons.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty wow yall did a lot

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:27 am

zombie new he could win but he didnt want to not like this......he had a heart well at least he ate one one time so that must count.....any way he tryed to reason. what exactly did i do said zombie. WHAT DID YOU DO. WHAT DID YOU DO> you killed me to make some deal with a guy named morgarath for eternal life. as he said this a shadowy figure was watching unseen by the others. then he vanished.... that was you i killed said zombie. duh replied hes brother. but.....but... i had no idea he said dodging his brothers attack. he must of used magic to make me see you as someone eles that explains why that beast is still alive. ahhh so u do remember killing me in that cave his brother said. every one gasps. wait so it was you that kiddnapped me? winnie said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:26 am

Lol @ the drama...

As Zombie dodged the incoming attacks, he prepared a wounding attack to his legs to slow him down, "Gah!" said Zombie as he sliced at his brother's calves. He used the time to find some bones from the corpses he left from his previous battles to heal his brittle wounds.."Dammit it wasn't supposed to be this way..."replied Zombie as he ran away from his incoming brother..he ended up cornered by him..out of options..he wonder if he would go through with it and kill him again.."KEEYAHH!" heard zombie...as rigor mortis flew down to him to help, he shot a wave of ghastly heat at his brother as a warning..Zombie was at a stump as to what he should do...
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:00 am

All the sudden, everyone heard some kind of music from the background. Then they saw a shadow dancing, as he stepped forward, it was Vamp. Winnie said, a bit mad 'Vaaaamp! This is no time for disco!' 'Or is it, young one?' Vamp said with a smile on his face. He jumped between Zombie and his brother, Vamp was in a different armor, too. It appeared to look like a protosaturn of some sort. He threw out a couple of spheres that hovered above him, now forming a triangle. 'Geometry 101, my friends, Triangles are the strongest formations. Enraged, Tobias lunged towards Vamp. He easily evaded and Tobias seemed to be almost bounced back. Vamp quickly lunged at Tobias and they where blocking eachother attacks. Vamp jumped back into the spheres forming the triangle and started writing with black ink on the hot, hot ground. It started to evaporate into the orbs forming a pyramid of Haze. 'That's it...' Winnie said 'A mix between sorcery and mechanics!' The disco still playing, Vamp grabbed Tobias and threw him into the Pyramid. The Haze seemed to suffocate him, he turned a bright white, and the pyramid collapsed. Tobias was dead. 'T-5e' Vamp said 'The chemical balance that would slowly creep into your lungs and practically melt them- However, Tobias was much stronger, so I had to do a revolving mana formation to back it up when he lunged back. And the pyramid? He could easily jump out of this haze. I had to make a solution that if paired up with a strong enough bust as a pyramid could be practically Inescapable.

Everyone was speechless. Zombie, just blank. The past events just completely overwhelmed him.
'Good.' Said the gatekeeper. 'If you where kind enough to have a friend like this to aid you in your weak spots, you must have broken your curse.' He opened a portal, that led to the mountain.

'ha-ha!' Said Vamp 'Don't you love this song?'

FTW- The song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2UmP6C9rcs
V
V
agina

Zard : Winnie's House - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237743

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Winnie's House - Page 2 Empty VAMP

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:01 am

vamp teleported zombies brother way. zombie hoped next time they meet they would care about each other again and mabey just mabey he could make his bro a zombie to. well time to get the 2nd gem winnie said. they went through the gate and almost instantly winnie said LOOK and she pointed at a gem. she ran up and grabed it. well that was easy said winnie. zombie pinched his eyes. I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY THAT. besides thats proably a trap. as he said this the gem began to move. out of fright winnie droped it and hid by the bady dragon. it grew and kept growing. suddenly zombie new it was going to keep growing untill it filled the cage they were in wich he just noticed. they had to think fast
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 am

***Comment***
I will kill them off if no one else adds to this. I'm not kidding; either there will be content, or we end the story now.

I'm gonna check on Winnie and get her opinion on this. However, if someone adds on, I will add on as well. You have my personal guarantee
***EndComment***
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 pm

uh..... keep going. :)