[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

After Chaos: Stories by Wixmagic

Go down

After Chaos: Stories by Wixmagic Empty After Chaos: Stories by Wixmagic

Post by Wixmagic Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 am

Prologue

Wixmagic’s account: The battle rages on around me, Drakath is far too strong for our combined power. We are trying our hardest but for every attack we launch he seems to throw one back twice as powerful, we can’t win like this. Many of my friends have been hospitalised or even killed and I feel like I’m going the same way. This is hopeless! Two villages have been destroyed already, so much destruction has been bought because of this fight and too many innocent lives have been lost, and if we lose this battle it will have all been for nothing.

As the heroes make their final attack, Drakath does the same, all seems lost to the remaining heroes. Suddenly two bright lights radiate from the forest below, one as bright as the sun, the other glowing silver like the moon. The new lights surge towards the colliding attacks. An explosion of light. A deafening scream. Cries of relief as the heroes reach the ground safely. Alteon and Gravelyn count up the heroes, one missing, Wixmagic was gone…

Umbrin’s account: The battle rages on above me as I shelter in the forest, my clan’s village was destroyed in the battle. These “heroes” destroyed my whole life, I was to become the next Lunaris mystic, the village elder told me that. A fifteen year old shouldn’t be ripped away from his village, and certainly not like this. The nearby Solaris village was also destroyed, but I say good riddance! The elder says that their future mystic resided in that village. This battle is one sided, it is obvious the forces of chaos will win,so why do these heroes continue to fight. It’s completely illogical.

Umbrin hears a voice out of the forest, it says “They fight for the greater good, as should we.” At that moment Umbrin’s hands start to glow bright silver. He thrusts them upwards and feels a surge of power leave his hands and head towards the heroes and Drakath. Umbrin, instead of staying to watch what happens, runs away, as fast as he can through the forest. He doesn’t stop running for five hours, until he reaches the entrance to a cavern. Umbrin feels an ice cold hand grip the back of his throat. “What, what the…” The now unconscious Umbrin is dragged into the cavern.

Solan’s account: My village has been destroyed in the battle, I am the only survivor but I hold no grudge. I know it’s for the greater good of Lore and that is all I care about but I sense the disappearance of the nearby Lunaris as well. The battle has moved away from here, the heroes may need help…

Solan wanders through the forest until he sees a surviving Lunaris, he listens to what he is saying, then replies. “They fight for the greater good, as should we.” Solan uses his extensive ,yet mostly hidden, powers to aid the heroes, as Solan fires what he likes to call a sun ray a reaction takes place within the Lunaris, unlocking some of his hidden power. The two blasts collide with the two attacks above them, creating a blinding light. When the light dies down Solan looks around him, the young Lunaris is gone and a warrior clad in golden armour is approaching him. “W-who are you” Solan stuttered “They call me Wixmagic, and I would like to take you as my apprentice” Solan nodded in response, and the two figures walked silently away from the battle ground.

Chapter 1: Ten Years Later

In ten years the world has drastically changed, after the defeat of Drakath and the forces of Chaos the war of Good and Evil resumed. An originally small band of heroes were fed up with the fighting and formed the alliance of peace (T.A.P) which has since grown into a large military force strong enough to rival the forces of Good and Evil but recently unrest has been caused within the alliance by the disappearance of some of their most valuable members, most notably lower commander Ryzaa and T.A.P’s negotiator Eonaleth.”Comander Shad0w, we have received word of another battle taking place in three days, I need you to lead a team to intercept and stop the battle at all costs.” The unknown leader of T.A.P dictated to the bemused commander. “But surely we should stop this battle peacefully” Shad0w pleaded. The leader sighed and turned to face Shad0w. “Shadz you know as well as I do that it will be impossible to do so without Eona.” Shadz looked down at the floor, turned and walked away.

Umbrin awoke in the underground cavern that had been his home for the last ten years, this would be the last day of his forced training, it had been hard. His teacher and captor entered the room. “Umbrin, get up!” Umbrin didn’t move. His mentor charged hellish red mana around his hand as he approached Umbrin. “UMBRIN I TOLD YOU TO” A hand grasped his neck, it started to glow silver. Umbrin had jumped up simultaneously grabbed his neck and charged a blast of moon silver mana preparing to destroy his tormentor, a blast. A scream. A thud and footsteps echoing as Umbrin made his way to the unknown man’s armoury. Umbrin looked around before picking out a helm, sword and a tattered cloak which he slung around his shoulders, he proceeded to blast a hole in the wall and escape into the dawn.

Umbrin’s blast had almost disintegrated the robe which covered the man, revealing the suit and furled demonic wings hidden underneath, he got up and brushed himself off, seeing the dust coming from the armoury he investigated. He noticed the hole immediately, he swiftly jumped through after Umbrin. The Man formerly known as Mr Sebi had given pursuit.

Wixmagic wandered through the Akiba market, finding a new training sword was always a pain. Wixmagic sighed, “Solan you really need to get the hang of this or I’m gonna run out of Gold” he muttered under his breath. The next vendor held a sword, a very special sword, this sword channelled the essence of the users power through the blade, allowing them to access their full power, hidden in the guise of a simple Warrior claymore blade not even the vendor knew what it truly was. Wixmagic sidled up to the stall “How much is that sword?” Wix asked knowing full well it would be cheap. “That sword is 9001 gold” Replied the vendor in a hushed voice. “Alright let me just…WHAT!?” Shouted Wix in mock surprise “HOW MUCH!?” “9001 Gold” Repeated the Vendor. “BUT THAT’S OVER NIIIIIIIINE THHOOOUUUUSSAAAND!!!!” The whole street turned around to look as Wix fell to the floor laughing. “Ugh, very funny, now are you going to buy this or not?” Grunted the annoyed vendor. Wix wiped a tear from his eye “Sorry I couldn’t resist” Said Wix through his laughter as he handed over the gold and took the very ordinary looking sword. Slinging it over his shoulder he headed back to the abandoned dojo he and Solan had turned into their temporary base.

Solan whirled around at the sound of the opening door, brandishing the shattered sword in one hand and charging mana in the other. Wixmagic threw his hands up in the air, then chuckled to himself as he brought them down and handed over the new sword. “Why so jumpy?” Asked Wix as he sat on the floor and watched Solan testing the balance of the sword. “You can never be too careful” Replied Solan absent mindedly, “Of course you can, if you’re constantly checking your back for enemies that is far too careful, loosen up” said Wix in his most annoying ‘mentor’ voice. “Be serious, please” Sighed Solan. Wixmagic cleared his throat, “All right Solan, channel your mana through the sword, let it become a part of your being, and then, when you feel it as an extension as yourself slash with all your might” Dictated Wix for about the fifty-th time. Solan did as instructed. The sword acted as if possessed, it flew out of Solan’s hands, connected to him by a stream of Sun yellow mana it spun around until it was no longer distinguishable. Solan’s body reacted, he jumped towards the spinning blade, he grabbed the hilt bringing the blade to a sudden halt. It was no longer the blade it had seemed to be, it had revealed it’self as Destiny Blade #3 commonly known as… “The Power Consumer” muttered Wix under his breath. “The what?” Replied Solan, Wix brought his hand up to his face and slid it down “The Power Consumer is the third of three blades produced by the enchanter Polish before he disappeared” He explained. “So…What can it do” Solan asked while sitting down opposite Wix. After a lengthy explanation Solan stood and approached the training dummies situated at the back of the room. “what’re you doing?” Wix said in a bemused tone “Well if I have this Destiny Blade I better get in some extra practice right?” exclaimed Solan beaming.

Chapter 2: Umbrin Revealed

The night before the battle came faster than Shadz would have liked, in the armoury Shadz was giving a pep talk to his makeshift army. “We will fight them on the beaches!” Shadz finished his pep talk, “Haven’t I heard that somewhere before” asked a plucky new recruit by the name of Enigma Zetto. Shadz coughed “maaaaaaaybe”. Most of the room laughed, including Shadz, “But really we have to be serious about this, if we’re ever going to achieve peace we have to first stop good and evil fighting with each other, even if it means we have to fight as well” Shadz addressed the room at large. An uncomfortable silence fell in the room. Shadz cleared his throat and started to go through the battle plan.

The next night came quickly, with their camp set up on the outer rim of the battlefield the members of T.A.P waited intently for the sounds of the approaching armies of good and evil. Shadz was perched on a ridge, surveying a battlefield roughly ten times the size of greenguard forest, it was completely barren apart from small patches of grass scattered throughout the landscape. A horn sounded, the forces of Good marched across the battlefield, as they started to set up camp a trap was sprung, symbiotes charged from over the top of the ridges. Shadz swore loudly. “Looks like we have no choice, CHARGE!” Shouted Shadz to the T.A.P members, they rushed over the ridge, weapons in hand. Shadz was out in front but was quickly overtaken by White Tiger “Slow poke” WT said mockingly to Shadz. Shadz pulled a surprised face and sped up, they raced each other down to the battlefield, at the same moment the main attack force of the Evil side and surprise reinforcements of the Good side charged in to the battle. The leaders of the three forces immediately engaged in battle, the rest of the fighters seemingly battling around them. Chamberino leading the forces of Good fought with his signature noble blade. Shadow leading the forces of Evil used his Cane of Greed, and Shadz with T.A.P used his Brightskull of Retribution. ”Why are you fighting!? You’re supposed to be friends!” Shouted Shadz above the sounds of battle. “Maybe we were, but that was a long time ago” Replied Shadow in a tone that suggested he wasn’t really paying attention. Cham struck at Shadow, Shadow managed to block with his cane. He pushed Cham back. Shadz swung at Cham, which was narrowly dodged, as Cham dodged Shadz pushed the hilt of his weapon into Shadow’s stomach, Shadow struck back with an exploding spell which blasted both Cham and Shadz back wards.

Umbrin sat on a distant ridge surveying the battle, trying to pick out the strongest in the throng of fighters. “I must test my skill, and show all of them how powerful I really am” Umbrin muttered. Finally he picked out three fighters who seemed to be battling each other. “They’ll do” mused Umbrin. He jumped of the ridge using his mana like a propellant. Umbrin was set on a collision course with Cham, Shadow and Shadz, they were still in the heat of battle and didn’t notice the enemy coming towards them like a projectile. He crashed down in the middle of the three way battle. Straightening himself he looked around, trying to pick out the strongest. Shadow charged at the stranger. Umbrin slashed his sword down cutting through Shadow’s cane and made a mild gash on his chest.

Cham and Shadz stood still, staring at Umbrin formulating their own plans for attack. Shadow was on the other side of Umbrin also planning an attack while repairing his cane. The three warriors attacked at the same time, Cham lunged in with his sword, Shadz sent out a wave of light magic and Shadow cast an explosion spell. Umbrin blasted upwards. The three attacks collided, Cham came of worst, having used a melee attack when the other used magic. They all came off badly. Non of the three were able to fight. The massive explosion halted the battle.

Chamberino awoke in the castle infirmary, his armour had been taken off, although half of it was missing. His sword was propped up against the bed. His right arm was heavily bandaged as was his right foot and his forehead. He had managed to avoid any serious burning with a shield spell but he had still sustained serious damage. On the table lay some get well soon gifts. Right on the edge of the table lay a medium sized box, it was labelled “get well soon, from Wix” Cham stared at it for a while.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : After Chaos: Stories by Wixmagic Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115115

Back to top Go down

After Chaos: Stories by Wixmagic Empty Cybernetic Crusade

Post by Wixmagic Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 am

Chapter 1: Cybernetic Nightmare

“August 12th 2501, this is the day I became homeless. This is the day I became alone. This is the day my life has begun to revolve around. This is the day he arrived...”

The night sky was freckled with dark clouds, suggesting rain was to arrive soon. Midnight came and went; Cailen Drake stared blankly out of his window, wishing for something exciting to happen for once, but like they say, watch what you wish for; it might come true. The following night his wish did indeed come true, sat in his room as he usually was at 10PM Cailen stared at the holographic image of him beating up a martial arts master. The sound of metal being cut through echoed from downstairs, followed by a shrill scream, Cailen jumped out of his seat, creeping to the top of the stairs he looked down onto the hallway. Deserted. He crept down the stairs and into the living room where he knew his Sister had been.

The sight that lay before him shook him to his very soul. His Sister’s head lay just a few feet away, and was the only distinguishable part of her left, her blood and body parts were scattered around the room, torn, blood stained pieces of her clothing clung to parts of her body and the furniture. Cailen opened his mouth to scream, but it wouldn’t leave his throat. The sound of heavy footsteps came into sharp focus as Cailen regained his composure, he would kill the one who did this, and he was determined to do so. Cailen whirled around ready to fight whoever did this, the sight of the man froze Cailen in his tracks. The man was taller and thinner than an average man, his hair hung in long greasy locks around his head. But what really struck Cailen was the cybernetic arm that the man wielded, it was made of a lightweight titanium/platinum alloy attached to where the hand should be was a chainsaw which was about half as long as the rest of his arm, around it was a laser chain. On the shoulder of the cybernetic arm was an overdrive mechanism*.

Cailen got into his unique fighting stance, one arm held behind him, one in front of his face, his eyes now the only visible part of his face. He crouched. The man chuckled “Another child who thinks they can fight eh? Well let’s see what you’ve got before I slice you up shall we?” Cailen grunted, reluctant to speak to this vile murderer. He sprang up, looking like he would land an uppercut. The mighty saw swung, Cailen’s arm fell to the floor, blood rushed out of the stump that was left of Cailen’s arm and Cailen himself fell to his knees. The man kicked Cailen in the chest, forcing him onto his back, the saw rose again and fell on Cailen’s legs. A scream echoed out into the night, Cailen’s blood flooded out onto the floor. Sirens. The man looked around, he had no time to finish his work. The man slung Cailen over his shoulder, walking out into the hallway the man noticed a cupboard in the stairs, the door was made of a thick metal. The man forced the door open and shoved the heavily bleeding Cailen in. The man raised his saw once again, Cailen flinched, ready for death. The sound of metal being cut into was all Cailen’s senses were willing to show him. Cailen opened his eyes, the door was closed and the man was gone, a single word was cut into the door “S-Smithy...” Cailen passed out from blood loss.

The police moved tentatively to the hole that Smithy had cut into the door. "That's definitely his work" Remarked one of the police. "Remember, don't vomit...again" Another police officer said mockingly back to him. The first officer mumbled something indistinguishable. Detective Ian Wright approached the arguing officers, "Really? You think we have time for this? This is why they shouldn't hire children" Ian walked inside the house. "I'm 22!!" One of the officers shouted out him, Ian shrugged. "Stingy old git" One officer muttered to the other. "I heard that!" The Detective's voice echoed down the hallway. Ian walked into the living room, took in the sight of the dismembered girl, and turned around. Cailen's blood seeped out from under the cupboard. Ian, being the great detective he is, opened the door instantly, Cailen's dismembered body lay there, barely alive.

Chapter 2: New Life

Cailen raised himself to a sitting position on the bed, eyes still closed. He could feel that he had his arms and legs. “A nightmare? Oh lord please let it have been a nightmare” Cailen muttered. Cailen opened an eye and glared around the clinical white surgery room, he snapped his eye shut again. He gulped. Cailen brought his hands up in front of his face. He opened his eyes, his hands coming into sharp focus.

Detective Ian Wright sat at his desk, filling out the paper work from the fiasco at the Drake’s house. He wrote down all the information picked up on his eye implant. “Quite an interesting history this family has, quite interesting indeed” Ian mused, looking through the Drake family files.

Cailen let out a primal roar filled with anger and despair, his right arm was gone and had been replaced with a cybernetic limb, it was made out of a metallic material not unlike silver or platinum, the yellow power core pulsed in time with his heartbeat. Engraved on the palm of his new hand was an octagram, the symbol of the fastest growing cybernetics company in the world.

Smithy sat at the table in his Lumos City hideout, the chainsaw attachment lay at the far end of the table, an ordinary cybernetic hand in its place. Smithy lay limp on the chair, his eyes closed. The phone rang, Smithy’s eyes opened as he reached for the phone. The distorted voice came clearly through the phone “You did well with your last job, keep it up and you might get your freedom back soon.” Smithy chuckled “That’s a lie” retorted Smithy. “Very perceptive” said the voice sneeringly through the phone. “So, where next?” Smithy asked. “Stay in the city and take another one while they’re occupied with the previous one, then go into the countryside.” The voice dictated this to Smithy, he couldn’t tell but he thought he heard a tone of glee in the voice. “Ok, fine” Smithy hung up. He sighed. Smithy picked up the chainsaw and attached it on his way out. Heavy metal doors slide shut.

Cailen rolled out of the hospital bed, falling to the floor. He was wearing light green hospital pyjama bottoms, his top was bare, his new metal feet and ankles sticking out of the too short bottoms. He stood up and wandered round the bed, familiarising himself with his new limbs. A doctor walked in, followed by a technician. Only natural thought Cailen as they entered. The doctor walked up to Cailen. "It's good to see that you're up Cailen" the doctor said this with no emotion in his voice. Typical doctor thought Cailen, keeping completely silent. "Yes well..." The doctor cleared his throat "...the technician will just check to see if your new limbs are working properly." Cailen stayed silent. The technician walked over, "can you go and sit on the bed for me?" He asked with kindness in his voice, and Cailen instantly liked him better than the doctor, he did as he was told. The technician rolled the pyjamas up slightly past Cailen's knees, he then produced a strange device, it was small and dark red with various dials and buttons, it was the same shape as a 21st century pistol but lacked a trigger and handle, and on the end of the device there was what appeared to be a small satellite dish. Cailen stared at it with apprehension. The technician looked up at him. "It's a pulse device; it'll test your reflexes" the technician put the satellite dish against Cailen's knee, fiddled with a few dials and pressed a button on the side. A pulse of energy shot through Cailen's leg. His leg shot up into the air almost hitting the technician in the face. "Sorry" said Cailen, embarrassed. The technician laughed. "It's ok, that's what was supposed to happen." The technician repeated the same process on Cailen's other leg. He adjusted some dials and put the satellite dish to Cailen's shoulder. Cailen's arm jerked to the right as the energy pulse shot through it. "Good, everything's working right" said the technician. Cailen looked at his shoulder, then down at his legs, "where does the power for my legs come from?" Cailen asked the technician. The technician tapped the metal kneecaps, "the power cores are under the knee caps" he explained.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : After Chaos: Stories by Wixmagic Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115115

Back to top Go down